| Date: 16-04-24  Time: 21:54 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 125
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Resignations  (Read 10057 times)

Offline Luca_Scalise

• [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
  • 2007 July - 2008 February
Resignations
« on: February 09, 2008, 01:28:53 am »
Dear Officers, Officials, and Cadets,

Today I will leave the SAPD Chief office to let someone else run the police department. I Tried to do my best but I have failed. If the SAPD Project is frozen, is because of me and my way to see the role pay. Maybe, if I was less strict on the role play and more strict on the friendship with the community members, today the SAPD would be something different and I would be the chief, still. I’ve been thinking about my resignations since the first complaints were sent to the developers. The recruitment planned for tomorrow is no more under my responsibility as the rest police operations and forum updates. I don’t know who will take the command but I hope the new chief is more skilled than me. Probably I will change name and I will do something different, but after almost 7 months in the ARPD, it will be hard.

Signed
Luca_Scalise

Offline [R*]RON

• Administrator
  • [Rock Stars] co-leader
Re: Resignations
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 01:37:50 am »
You just have a different roleplay view then developers would like...
One of your mistakes - to force players to play only on ARPD skins and no any other, otherwise they will not get the skins of cops (as ARPD insisted in scripting)...

The second your mistake - to block FBI group from police discussions and accusing them in stealing members... That was direct attack on FBI who did not make any thing bad in to your direction or any other officer...

That leaded to the sarcastic comments from cops about FBI players, that they are not working etc...
FBI does not need to inform every cop about their work as well as they do not need to announce their working...

I asked you to cooperate different teams... And was ready to open SWAT with "cops only" as you like it... But you wanted the whole police force to make elite...
That is nonsense for real life and more nonsense for gaming...

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 01:55:18 am »
I want Luca back! He is the best chief SAPD can have!! He is hard but he has right! U will never find someone that is better or good as Luca!!!!

Get the real Chief Luca back To SAPD!!!!

Offline cDa

• Citizen
  • Im in ur forums reading ur treads
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 02:05:00 am »
Luca is the best police officer i saw here... always fair...
no reason to leave, just talk, show your side other side shows theirrs, solutions is always posible.

Offline Kitsune

• Citizen
  • For Honour and Justice
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2008, 02:20:23 am »
It is sad to hear this Luca, I liked your strict methods and were very effective even though some people have other ideas on how the SAPD should work. Yes you might have done some mistakes that have had some reprocusions, but you are a great Chief and one of the best police here. Even if you are not Chief, SAPD needs you!

Please Luca, consider coming back to SAPD...

Offline Jaaskaa

• Citizen
  • THE Man
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2008, 02:34:28 am »
He left with honour, that's all I have to say

Best regard to his future life
Attention! At ease! Break off!

Offline Watahell

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2008, 03:08:07 am »
Good luck with future. :neutral:
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen?: no am UK

"Nature has given us two ears, two eyes, and but one tongue - To the end that we should hear and see more than we speak."
Socrates

Rusty

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2008, 06:17:14 am »
Sad to see you leave Luca you were a Good Cheif all the best with the Future.

Offline Jack Mosley

• Citizen
  • Jack Mosley
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2008, 07:54:51 am »
This is not the first time from resigning from chief position of Luca. Anyway good luck to SAPD.
Officer Jack Mosley

[RBC]Vu4eCa

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2008, 11:33:48 am »
Nooooooo!!!Luca was a really wonderfull chief and a personal friend of mine.I loved going around with him and helping him.Luca,come back,please ... :(
               -Officer TheLegend

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2008, 11:49:22 am »
Good luck with your future Luca.

I do hope that this is not seens as a major blow to Arpd, althugh he will be missed significantly.

I did not like the changes that took place at rather short notice, but I was willing to with them and help to take them further.

I do hope whomever takes your post Luca has a goo dlook at what has worked and doesnt just see the 'issues' that have been raised.

I think however the biggest thing this has shown is that job of chief is rather stressful and needs someone who is dedicated to the role and whom also has a vision, like yourself

I am also ashamed to say that I am very likely one of the many that your really learnt to dislike as I tended to to make it know when I saw soemthign that I beleived was wrong or needed changing, and last night was an occasion where I was protecting a kid in a situation that I knew a fair bit about
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline [R*]RON

• Administrator
  • [Rock Stars] co-leader
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2008, 11:52:10 am »
Then he just betrayed you all...

U will never find someone that is better or good as Luca!!!!
Pancher, remember one thing - there is no any place on the Earth that cannot be replaced by someones... That is the life...

I do agree that Luca is a great cop, but I cannot accept removing rights, firings, blocking access on forums for FBI group and restriction for players with the current system (when players cannot play as cops actually, only on crappy cadets skins)... When to get a fun from playing as cop gamer is forced to join the restricted group...

Offline Ronnel

• President
  • Administrator
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2008, 12:04:22 pm »
Luca, I accept your resignation as leader, but not your resignation from ARPD. You are an example for cops, and one that people should look up to.
The only difference is that we feel ARPD should be more open to all players, and not a closed elite unit. For that we have S.W.A.T., and if you want to continue a role in ARPD you are the guy who can lead an elite unit.

You have proven to be able to organize and make decisions, and you are a great cop. The recent differences do not change anything in that.

Offline Nicholas_Angel

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2008, 12:32:31 pm »
Luca, Surely you can stay Chief of SAPD and change a few ways ? maybe we should have a meeting  and discuss everything as a team?

Or open up an ideas bit on ARPD site and then we can try things out ? Please don't leave.

I will carry on training cadets every week, and the training today will go ahead as planned.

Please reconsider your position as Chief.

Captain of SAPD Nicholas Angel

Offline Alsatian

• Citizen
  • SATC Commissioner [WS]Alsatian
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2008, 12:39:20 pm »
goodbye :( he is the best chief you can find  :( and he just left....
Jonathan Matthews
> x1 > x1

Offline tiderman

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2008, 12:59:37 pm »
Sad to see you go luca.. Hope you change your mind

Offline Sammir

• Citizen
  • [R*]Sammir - FBI Agent
« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2008, 13:40:31 pm »
Yea you were a very good officer (chief)... Good luck in future  :(

Offline Danny_X

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2008, 13:50:09 pm »
Goodbye Luca_Scalise. You were a very good Chief  :app: . I wish you good luck in the future.

Cadet: Danny_X

Ingame Name: [TCL]Danny_X (Member of the X-Team)
Leaders of the X-Team:
Danny_X, Andreas_X

[Ex-FBI-SupervisoryAgent]

Offline [R*]Brains

• Citizen
  • [R*]Brains
« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2008, 14:46:18 pm »
Chief, there re no reason to leave.Hope that u will come back as soon as possible  :(

Offline Emilio

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2008, 16:08:29 pm »
Chief, there re no reason to leave.Hope that u will come back as soon as possible  :(
Goodbye Luca_Scalise. You were a very good Chief  :app: . I wish you good luck in the future.

Cadet: Danny_X
Yea you were a very good officer (chief)... Good luck in future  :(
Sad to see you go luca.. Hope you change your mind
goodbye :( he is the best chief you can find  :( and he just left....
Luca, Surely you can stay Chief of SAPD and change a few ways ? maybe we should have a meeting  and discuss everything as a team?

Or open up an ideas bit on ARPD site and then we can try things out ? Please don't leave.

I will carry on training cadets every week, and the training today will go ahead as planned.

Please reconsider your position as Chief.

Captain of SAPD Nicholas Angel
Nooooooo!!!Luca was a really wonderfull chief and a personal friend of mine.I loved going around with him and helping him.Luca,come back,please ... :(
               -Officer TheLegend
This is not the first time from resigning from chief position of Luca. Anyway good luck to SAPD.
Sad to see you leave Luca you were a Good Cheif all the best with the Future.
Good luck with future. :neutral:
He left with honour, that's all I have to say

Best regard to his future life

There is nothing more to add on this , Goodbye :(

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal