| Date: 17-04-24  Time: 00:33 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 108
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [O} SAPD Application | iMatthas  (Read 588 times)

Offline iMatthas

• Citizen
[O} SAPD Application | iMatthas
« on: February 26, 2012, 05:39:05 am »
SAPD Application iMatthas

Nickname (ingame): iMatthas
Nickname (character): Matthas R. Masterson
Argonath Forums nickname: iMatthas
Previous names: Charles Jericho
Age (ingame and real-life): IG:32 / RL:15
What is your timezone: GMT -5

Were you ever cop banned?: No, I have never been cop banned.
Were you ever banned from Argonath? If you were, provide a link to your unban request: N/A
Do you goof off on duty? Please be honest: No, I don't goof off on duty. While on duty, I behave in a professional manner, and usually even attempt to resolve problems, and try and advise other officers in situations.
When was the last time you received an administrative punishment?: Never.
Were you ever warned by someone who is higher ranked then you? If so, explain what happened: Never had anything else happen other than an officer having to tell me the speed limit wasn't what I believed it was.

How long have you played ArgonathRPG?: I've been around for atleast two weeks now.
Do you have a passport?: Yes, I do infact have a passport.
Do you have a license?:  Yes, I do infact have a license also.
Have you ever been in SAPD before?, If you have, why did you leave? (If not, leave blank):
Have you ever applied to SAPD, and have gotten denied? If you have, provide your old applications link (If not, leave blank):
Are you or have you been in any criminal groups? If yes, which?: None.
How long you play a day: Atleast 3-6 Hours, and more on the weekends.
Do you have any difficulties with speaking English?: No.

Do you agree with the Application Rules?: Yes, I agree with the Application Rules.
Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?: Yes, I have read all SAPD Police Procedures.
What would make you an good officer?: I believe I'd be a good officer because I've began to come in TS3 very often, and interact and patrol with other officers. I'm getting used to this, and I was also the detective police captain on another server, so my whole idea is basically to add a large amount of roleplay into my work.
Do you have experience on law enforcement groups?: Yes, I was the Detective Captain, or in other words, Special Ops. captain on Next Generation Roleplay.
Describe your work as an SAPD officer: Well, I generally patrol around and try and help people. Sometimes, I may get a little side tracked into cutting off regular patrol to maybe tail a convoy that I see passing, or engage in other detective-like/operation things, but otherwise, I simply do the standard roles of an SAPD officer in my own way.
Why do you want the join the San Andreas Police Department (Minimum of 100 Words!):
I want to join the San Andreas Police Department because I believe I'm highly fit out for it. I know how to speak to other people, I know how to behave with people and correctly use the codes. I feel that by actually being a full SAPD officer, I can help others out even more efficiently, along with advising other Free-Cop workers, who may be a little confused about what they're doing, or having problems. I can speak english, and I fit out for every question that was asked, with a basically clean record. I have a large amount of experience in this field, being from ****************, as a Special Ops. Captain, an FTO Sergeant, along with a S.W.A.T Sergeant, and interim Lieutenant. I've loved doing SA-MP Law Enforcement for the longest, and doing it on Argonath feels appealing to me.

I certify that all information is true and correct.
iMatthas

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: SAPD Application | iMatthas
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 05:53:20 am »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Notes: Please do not talk about other servers. As for your application, there is some coding errors in the first few questions. You are also missing an important detail! Please read all sticky topics to find it.

Signed,

Mr. Andrew Collin
SAPD Academy Management

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: [O} SAPD Application | iMatthas
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 04:55:58 am »

Application Rejected!

Hello Applicant,

I regret to inform you that unfortunately your application has been
rejected.
A rejection can have several reasons, the following reason(s) apply to your rejection:

- Inactive.
- Wrong Format.

Additional notes:
None.

IMPORTANT: If you do not agree with your rejection and you want to appeal for this, please send a PM towards

Academy Command:
Academy Chief Nexxt
Academy Chief Kenny

Signed,

Mr. Andrew Collin
SAPD Academy Management

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal