| Date: 27-04-24  Time: 05:37 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies by Nikola_Nidza
[Yesterday at 03:13:30]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 227
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
[VC:MP] Closed Complaints / Complaint Against FBI Special Agent Kowalski
« Last post by danigold on September 25, 2022, 20:26:12 pm »
Report against: Special Agent Kowalski

Name(s) of those reporting: Sally Slaughter on behalf of Homero Sanchez (Sup_)

Reasons: Negligence, failure to read the Miranda Rights properly, endangerment, misuse of equipment (firearms) and vandalism

Evidence:

2 videos of Kowalski exploding vehicles and being questioned

Other Details:
Today (25.9.2022) FBI Special Agent has broken several laws and part(s) of the Law Enforcement Code of Vice City.

We shall with the arrest of my client, Homero Sanchez, who was suspected and arrested for brandishing a firearm, and endangerment by Special Agent Kowalski and VCPD Officer Hazard.
My client immediately surrendered, and was cuffed and put into a police cruiser (without being read his Miranda Rights, mind you!). Kowalski then got into the drivers seat, and drove to WBPD, and upon arrival, Kowalski left my client without explanation in the back seat, handcuffed, without any windows open or AC running, in the Florida heat (which peaked at 32C degrees today!), for a total of 10 long minutes. As Kowalski returned 10 minutes later, my client, full of sweat from the heat and probably dehydrated, had to ask Kowalski for a cup of water to avoid dehydration (which can be seen in the evidence).

After getting his water, Mr. Sanchez asked for an attorney to be present in the investigation, and called me to WBPD, and upon my arrival, I've asked to have a few minutes alone with my sweaty client to get updated on the situation, and I found out, that my client was never read his Miranda Rights! Luckily he still knew he could call a lawyer to aid and represent him.
Then, once the interrogation began, with me, Homero, Kowalski and Hazard present, at 11:24, my client was finally read his Miranda Rights, a whole 33 minutes after his initial arrest and detainment.

After explaining the reason of the arrest, where Kowalski said my client endangered people by causing an explosion "in the vicinity where people were present", I questioned him how far away the closest person to the explosion was, which he could not answer.

When questioned on why my client was left in a hot car, Kowalski said "a call escalated to a point in which lives were in danger", and may I ask, were those lives more important than the life of my client? Which you endangered by locking him in a hot car, in the middle of the day? I'd call that pure negligence.
My Client's testimony is attached with this complaint at the bottom.

Furthermore, I have footage and pictures of Special Agent Kowalski, using his state issued MP5 by shooting it at several vehicles, causing them to be totaled (vandalism and misuse of government issued equipment), as someone is standing just about 5~ Meters from the area, endangering them, and even seeming to injure Kowalski himself! (Endangerment)
When asked why he did that, Kowalski said "Just a few vehicles obstructing the road [to] clear the traffic", and when asked why they couldn't have been safely towed, Kowalski gave the cold shoulder and left us with more questions than answers.

Mr. Homero Sanchez' testimony:
Greetings, this is citizen Homero Sanchez, and this is my testimony. As the complaint says, I was indeed left alone for a grueling 10 minutes inside the police car by Special Agent Kowalski while he left the scene for reasons unknown to me, I could have died of a heat stroke if they took any longer which is why as one of the exhibits shows I was asking for a cup of water which was granted afterwards thankfully, otherwise I would have landed in a hospital bed rather than a jail cell. I wasn't read my Miranda Rights upon the initial arrest, and had them read to me only after my attorney, Sally Slaughter questioned Agent Kowalski about it. Not to mention the fact that he seemed to be uncharacteristically rude towards my attorney for no reason I don't exactly get it.

Signed, Homero Sanchez

Isn't it also interesting how when Kowalski blows up vehicles allegedly to clear the road, its ok, but when my client does it for the same reason, he is prosecuted and jailed? Shouldn't the law enforcers be held to the same standard as everybody else?
General Discussion / Re: Where you all at?
« Last post by Huntsman on September 25, 2022, 18:51:59 pm »
Give me SRT and I'll consider it.
consider it done  :war:
Rejected / Re: VCPD: [SS]lederhos
« Last post by Huntsman on September 25, 2022, 18:50:54 pm »

Inactivity, lack of any meaningful progress in the academy. Failure to aknowledge mendatory academy material, leading to display of misconduct on the field.
Please pick up activity and review the academy material. We cannot keep you as cadet forever. You either go one way, or the other.

Gabriel Adams, Chief of Police
VCPD HQ
General Discussion / Re: Where you all at?
« Last post by James Moretti on September 23, 2022, 17:37:51 pm »
Give me SRT and I'll consider it.
News & Announcements / Re: ARPD Suspensions & Demotions
« Last post by Huntsman on September 20, 2022, 21:45:09 pm »

Name: Andrew_Davidson

Current rank: VCPD Sergeant

Department: VC:MP

Reasons: Disgusting display of bigotry and homophobia that upset a lot of players in the server, even after having been warned to avoid the subject if unable to keep it civil. Unexpected and disappointing display of behaviour incompatible with the standards of VCPD.

Punishment: Officer fired.

Gabriel Adams
VCPD Chief of Police

News & Announcements / Re: Changes to the structure of the SAPD
« Last post by Kowalski. on September 08, 2022, 07:11:21 am »
SAPD can be like LAPD

It was under Bas and Spike, till the next command came along, it all got reverted to some RS4 like shit or something, and of course died :lol:

You're not wrong with anything you've said by the way, but admittedly Huntsman's right in saying that Argo MTA:SA is on it's way, so of course, the best course of action is to wait on it :)
« Last post by [DFC]Doyle on September 08, 2022, 06:28:16 am »
Sorry guys i was drunk
« Last post by Huntsman on September 07, 2022, 14:40:46 pm »
Can you please explain the point of replying to a two years old topic for a department which is technically no longer functional due to plans of shutting down SAMP?  :neutral:
« Last post by [DFC]Doyle on September 07, 2022, 08:40:24 am »
they do not have to rely on impressing a single person that might, or might not like them or is actively around in the department.

What the f**k?
« Last post by [DFC]Doyle on September 07, 2022, 08:36:23 am »
All ranks have different functions you cannot change them, a captain cannot assume the position of a CoP, it is a huge fallacy, captains are Commanding Officer (not Staff officers) of a division or patrol division, a captain is supposed to be in charge of managing his station, enforce policies and regulations, improve the performance of their officers assigned to their area.

I believe that what is happening here is that many have the rank they are not supposed to have, or the chain of command is poorly managed and they confuse functions or do not fulfill them.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal