| Date: 19-03-24  Time: 11:15 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 33
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: San Andreas Police Department | Q&A  (Read 242363 times)

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
Re: SA:MP | State your Situations, Questions & Ideas
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2008, 10:10:52 am »
Situation:
There is a kidnap. SWAT is preparing an assault and FBI is negotiating with the kidnappers. Cadets and officers are blocking the road incase someone gets away. Let's say there are 5 kidnappers and 2 hostages. 2 kidnappers are each guarding one hostage and the fifth one is negotiating. Now, 2-3 freecops try to play "hero" and attack the kidnappers, ignoring orders from superiors and the kidnappers kill the hostages because of the "heroes". What are the superiors supposed to do?

Actually, kidnappings are major cases, so i wouldn't take any freecop to operation like this one. Thats why in kidnapping cases, Chief Rafferty stated to NOT announce 207 code on radio, but to call the highest SAPD member by phone. Then he will call responce team.
IF there is already this problem, i would use /report for ruining roleplay, then admins would immediatly take actions.
IF there are no admins online, or admins are not responding (it also can happen when they have many other reports, and there is small amount of admins online), i would be forced by these freecops to sturm area... with lack of success probably...

In RS4 for freecops like these you described, there will be /copban (or /bancop i dont remember) command, which will not allow this player to go on duty.
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

Offline kertz

• Citizen
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2008, 15:12:25 pm »
Situation:
There is a kidnap. SWAT is preparing an assault and FBI is negotiating with the kidnappers. Cadets and officers are blocking the road incase someone gets away. Let's say there are 5 kidnappers and 2 hostages. 2 kidnappers are each guarding one hostage and the fifth one is negotiating. Now, 2-3 freecops try to play "hero" and attack the kidnappers, ignoring orders from superiors and the kidnappers kill the hostages because of the "heroes". What are the superiors supposed to do?

imo, with kidnaping should deal only SAPD Members/FBI/Swat and if needed some experianced Freecops.
And, im planning to make kidnap responce team.

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2008, 15:17:11 pm »
Situation:

imo, with kidnaping should deal only SAPD Members/FBI/Swat and if needed some experianced Freecops.

There already is one. James_Hunter (SWAT Commander) made "first responce unit" if i remember good
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer

Offline Traser

• Snr Administrator
  • Citizen
  • Webmaster
  • SA-MP: Craig_Harrison
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2008, 15:23:19 pm »
Situation:

And, im planning to make kidnap response team.

Yes but Freecops ( Are newcomers ) So they don`t know the rules, And they don`t folow orders..
give the freecops a job then, Let them pattrol Around the area, but don`t let them enter it..
If they do just /kick warn them, they wil not enter enter the area then..

@ Kertz, I want to help you with it maybe, But i am setting up PMS, Private Military Sector to.. so :)

Offline Altair_Carter

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2008, 16:32:24 pm »
Situation:

There already is one. James_Hunter (SWAT Commander) made "first responce unit" if i remember good
He droped First Responce Unit coz of some SWAT work,as he said.

Offline kertz

• Citizen
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2008, 17:44:10 pm »
Situation:

He droped First Responce Unit coz of some SWAT work,as he said.

so it dosnt exist? If not, im gonna make one. Than i need some chiefs to look it over.

Offline Traser

• Snr Administrator
  • Citizen
  • Webmaster
  • SA-MP: Craig_Harrison
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2008, 18:05:33 pm »

so it dosnt exist? If not, im gonna make one. Than i need some chiefs to look it over.

Once Again, If you are realy Starting it up.. I wanna help you with it  ;)

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2008, 18:53:49 pm »
First of all, talk with Chiefs.
---

Offline Janar

• Citizen
    • Skype - janar.argonath
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2008, 21:51:47 pm »
James_Hunter made squad-division called Civil Response Unit, what is meant for riots and so on.

Offline Altair_Carter

• Citizen
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2008, 08:22:57 am »
James_Hunter made squad-division called Civil Response Unit, what is meant for riots and so on.
And which is inactive. He went more on SWAT Stuff work + his training in army or smthin like that.
Here's quote from the topic :

SMS:// Status 01 CRU

CRU Status: Dormant
CRU Training: Frozen

Civil Order currently fine, no riots in the past months, Commander on Advanced Training courses.

Division HQ, Logisitics.

Now,keep on topic,no need to talk about it again.

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
« Reply #30 on: December 22, 2008, 09:25:16 am »
Back to topic.
State your situations or questions!
---

Offline Altair_Carter

• Citizen
« Reply #31 on: December 22, 2008, 11:30:33 am »
Happened today,so i will ask
Situation: A civillian is suspected for Carjacking/carkilling
Question: What to do,if he didn't saw his carkilling(Lag) or he didn't did Carjacking,but someone issues it at him?

Offline Adam_Stevens

• Citizen
  • To serve and protect
« Reply #32 on: December 22, 2008, 15:11:23 pm »
carjacking and carkilling is not something you suspect for but thing that must be reported :conf:

Situation: I've been chasing suspect for long time and eventually managed to destroy his car but i've also run out of my deagle ammunation. Suspect is wanted for only minor crime, for example, not paying ticket.
Question: Am i allowed to use uzis or any other weapon i have bought additionally to take down suspect or do i have to return to PD, get deagle and let suspect flee?
Awarded: -Police Life-Saving Medal:

Offline kertz

• Citizen
« Reply #33 on: December 22, 2008, 15:31:58 pm »
carjacking and carkilling is not something you suspect for but thing that must be reported :conf:

Situation: I've been chasing suspect for long time and eventually managed to destroy his car but i've also run out of my deagle ammunation. Suspect is wanted for only minor crime, for example, not paying ticket.
Question: Am i allowed to use uzis or any other weapon i have bought additionally to take down suspect or do i have to return to PD, get deagle and let suspect flee?

If hes dangerous, than use uzi's. Better one criminal life than any civils.
Warn him once, that you open fire if suspect wont stop. If he dosnt, use it.
thats imo.

Offline Altair_Carter

• Citizen
« Reply #34 on: December 22, 2008, 15:37:52 pm »

Maybe carkilling needs to be reported,but if Carjacking is made in roleplay?

Offline copford

• Citizen
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2008, 16:05:20 pm »
situation: you pull someone over and your partner is rambo (he takes his gun out and shoot's the car ) you tell him to put the gun away and he dosent do it so then while you arguing with him the civilian goes away and he takes his gun and shoots at the car and turns around and shoots me then takes my car and drives away so that means i have no car and he turns around and parks the car on top of you making you die

question:what am i suppose to do

p.s:there where no admins online 
Maximum image length exceeded, please find a appropriate size length image - Paul

Offline Janar

• Citizen
    • Skype - janar.argonath
« Reply #36 on: December 22, 2008, 18:26:46 pm »
situation: you pull someone over and your partner is rambo (he takes his gun out and shoot's the car ) you tell him to put the gun away and he dosent do it so then while you arguing with him the civilian goes away and he takes his gun and shoots at the car and turns around and shoots me then takes my car and drives away so that means i have no car and he turns around and parks the car on top of you making you die

question:what am i suppose to do

p.s:there where no admins online 

You should report it to first admin, who comes online.
If partner is cadet or higher ranked, report to ARPD forum.

Offline JDC

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Badge-ID: #69420
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • VC:MP: [R*]JDC
  • V:MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • Discord: JDC#0664
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2008, 05:37:09 am »
Question: Is FBI (in SA of course) an Elite Agency of ARPD like the SWAT? They both have strict standards (90 percent of applications get denied for FBI and SWAT is Invitation-Only) and have special Training also. They also do not go after the average criminal (FBI chases Kidnappers, Copkillers, Drug Dealers, and deals with dangerous Mafias while SWAT deals with armed responses which most SAPD Officers lack the skill to execute).
Quote from: Gandalf on June 08, 2013, 01:35:37 pm
The most important part is interacting with others and meeting people from around the world.

SA:MP Manager | Officer-In-Charge (OIC), San Andreas State Government | Pope of Argonath
Retired FBI Director (MTA:VC, VC:MP) and Division Chief (SA:MP)

Offline Altair_Carter

• Citizen
« Reply #38 on: December 23, 2008, 12:04:08 pm »
As i saw JDC's question,i would also ask one

Question: Can FBI or SWAT Command in non-their cases,example,order them to do this,or order them to report to LSPD,etc?If no,what they can order to general SAPD officers/Senior Officers?

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2008, 12:21:12 pm »
As i saw JDC's question,i would also ask one

Question: Can FBI or SWAT Command in non-their cases,example,order them to do this,or order them to report to LSPD,etc?If no,what they can order to general SAPD officers/Senior Officers?

FBI Command is not allowed to give official order to any SAPD Member. If FBI or SWAT makes any action, then SAPD can help them, and THEN they have to follow orders of Commander.
In SWAT case is easier because SWAT Assosciates are Captains+, and SWAT Commander is sergeant so he can order lower officers.
FBI is not allowed to order SAPD, except FBI situations when SAPD Officer wants to help - then officer has to follow orders of Agent leading action.
Same is in second side - if SAPD makes any operation, and FBI want to join, then FBI has to follow orders of Officer leading this operation.

Question: Is FBI (in SA of course) an Elite Agency of ARPD like the SWAT? They both have strict standards (90 percent of applications get denied for FBI and SWAT is Invitation-Only) and have special Training also. They also do not go after the average criminal (FBI chases Kidnappers, Copkillers, Drug Dealers, and deals with dangerous Mafias while SWAT deals with armed responses which most SAPD Officers lack the skill to execute).

Yes - it is, but SWAT is division of SAPD and FBI is group in itself.
---

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal