| Date: 25-04-24  Time: 12:57 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 281
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [CLOSED] Reporting Officer Havok, also known as Peter_Kovacs  (Read 5431 times)

Offline Talya_taya

• Citizen
[CLOSED] Reporting Officer Havok, also known as Peter_Kovacs
« on: October 21, 2013, 21:01:27 pm »
Complaint

Reporter's name:[SFC]Talya_taya

Operative's name:Havok, Peter_Kovacs
Operative's rank:Dont know but probably Officer

Time and date of the incident:Between 20.30-20.50 21.10.2013

Brief description of the incident: At this time and date, I was just driving my infernus then got suspected for evading, when I asked why I am /suspected for evade, I got said I got warned by megaphone though I checked the chat and I told I got outranged by this newcomer officer. When I asked this high ranked officer named Havok, he didnt respond to me for a while so I kept waiting for him to answer, probably he was afk or something. I told him if he can give me an investigation but for no reason, I got denied to be given investigation, and as its not enough, when he started to chase me with a full patrol car, he didnt even try to stop newcomer officers from killing me when I said I surrender... This report is done for refusing to give investigation to me[From who else could I want?] and for not warning cops not to kill a ready to surrender suspect.

Witnesses: Sadly I cant count any witness as all ARPD officers in scene are newcomers.

Evidence(s): No Displayable Evidences though if accessible or can be requested to access Chat Logs, can be used as evidence.

Signed,
Talya_taya

Offline Peter Kovacs

• [IV:MP] LCPD Captain
    • Skype - petre561
  • Badge-ID: #0076
  • IV:MP: Havok
Re: Reporting Officer Havok, also known as Peter_Kovacs
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2013, 00:51:00 am »
Hello Talya , I'm Officer Peter Kovacs ( Havok )

At the begining of you're statement , yes I was afk for due to RL maters , and once I got back I saw you're request.I did stated that " I will investigate you but that will take a bit as I have no vehicle around ". Officer [P]ilot came to assist me with a pickup , but by the time he arived , officer MadAngel came at my location first , afterwards we proceeded to Dukes Police Station , on our way to DPD , I been getting complaints that you were evading , not just from ARPD Officers. Once officer MadAngel and me arived at Dukes PD, I noticed you weren't there .As I was getting ready ask where are you , you requested in Main Chat to have the investigation by phone because you were concerned about you're safety. I can understand that , but it shouldn't be a reason not to /gu in the first place, as at that time , admin presence was on , for incase they would of shot you after you /gu , you could of reported.
 Added 22.10.2013 | 10:42 That's why I denied your investigation request ; Evading and failuare to comply with investigation procedures

I got denied to be given investigation, and as its not enough, when he started to chase me with a full patrol car, he didnt even try to stop newcomer officers from killing me when I said I surrender... This report is done for refusing to give investigation to me[From who else could I want?] and for not warning cops not to kill a ready to surrender suspect.

I did engaged in pursuit after you yes. I did had a full loaded car. Did I requested that ? No. During the pursuit , I manage to box you in between a wall and a tree , I got out and I shouted "It's over , surrender" , you did complied with that , yes. But by the time I could of said anything more , they all got out , all trigger happy. That I couldn't control , despite I tried to quickly  type "Don't shoot \ Cease fire or anything like that" It was too late already.  I can't control how some officers will react/do things.

I do not have proofs of what happend as I didn't thought it would be needed. I can only relay on two witnesses and names will be given upon request by Command.
Only picture I have however is this

Signed,
Peter Kovacs

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

• Citizen
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2013, 14:34:40 pm »
Hello, I will be handling this report, atleast temporarily.

First, I'd like to get statements from available witness posted here. Meanwhile, I will see what I can do about the chatlogs.

Edit: Logs acquired and cleared of unrelated chats.
Code: [Select]
[2013-10-21 13:30:11] [SFC]Talya_taya: investigation pls
[2013-10-21 13:30:12] Havok PM to [P]ilot: Im good :)
[2013-10-21 13:30:17] [DoA]DeeJay: You already evaded the crime
[2013-10-21 13:30:26] Havok: That... make take a bit
[2013-10-21 13:30:29] Havok PM to [P]ilot: Sure :P
[2013-10-21 13:30:34] [SFC]Talya_taya: cos they re killing everybody no matter if /gued or not
[2013-10-21 13:30:44] MadAngel: xD
[2013-10-21 13:30:45] Havok: Then use /report xD
[2013-10-21 13:30:45] [SFC]Talya_taya PM to Havok: gonna
[2013-10-21 13:30:52] Havok: But yes , I will investigate you
[2013-10-21 13:30:54] [SFC]Talya_taya PM to Havok: do investigation or shall I kill everycops?
[2013-10-21 13:30:56] [P]ilot PM to Havok: Tayla, Was violent conduction , Limit speed, and evading from police.
[2013-10-21 13:31:04] [DoA]DeeJay PM to Havok: I wouldnt do that, he still evaded the crime
[2013-10-21 13:31:06] [SFC]Talya_taya PM to Havok: Unless I get carkillled.
[2013-10-21 13:31:06] Havok PM to [P]ilot: Oh
[2013-10-21 13:31:30] [SFC]Talya_taya: come 1st island
[2013-10-21 13:31:31] Havok PM to [P]ilot: Noted
[2013-10-21 13:31:32] [SFC]Talya_taya: and I ll gu
[2013-10-21 13:31:53] Havok: Bulldawg , you dont have to shoot people..
[2013-10-21 13:31:55] BULLDAWG: we are waisting ammo
[2013-10-21 13:31:59] [P]ilot PM to Havok: you dont need me?
[2013-10-21 13:32:01] Havok: Unless they are a treath to you..
[2013-10-21 13:32:38] [SFC]Talya_taya: stop having fun  in strip club and gimme an investigation bro D:
[2013-10-21 13:33:04] BULLDAWG: stop man so i can shoot you
[2013-10-21 13:34:18] [SFC]Talya_taya: then hide it for urself
[2013-10-21 13:34:20] [DoA]DeeJay: Either you stop baiting them or I will get way harsher
[2013-10-21 13:34:29] [SFC]Talya_taya: Im not baiting
[2013-10-21 13:34:39] [SFC]Talya_taya: Im waiting
[2013-10-21 13:34:40] [DoA]DeeJay: Oh? How come you driving around them?`
[2013-10-21 13:34:49] [SFC]Talya_taya: for havok to come here..
[2013-10-21 13:35:00] [SFC]Talya_taya: tho I think he is coming on foot xD
[2013-10-21 13:35:17] [DoA]DeeJay PM to Havok: You know you cant give him a investigation
[2013-10-21 13:35:23] Havok PM to [DoA]DeeJay: Hes evading ?
[2013-10-21 13:35:32] [DoA]DeeJay PM to Havok: I said that before
[2013-10-21 13:35:33] [SFC]Talya_taya: D:
[2013-10-21 13:35:38] [SFC]Talya_taya: RIP ARPD
[2013-10-21 13:35:40] Havok PM to [DoA]DeeJay: Didnt saw it , sorry
[2013-10-21 13:35:43] [DoA]DeeJay: His crime is evading the police
[2013-10-21 13:35:51] Havok: Talya
[2013-10-21 13:35:53] [SFC]Talya_taya: evading a /m which I didnt hear :D
[2013-10-21 13:35:58] Havok: Are you killing officers ?
[2013-10-21 13:36:02] [SFC]Talya_taya: not yet..
[2013-10-21 13:36:02] [SFC]Talya_taya: :3
[2013-10-21 13:36:13] MadAngel: we r investigating talya
[2013-10-21 13:36:31] [SFC]Talya_taya: investigate me through phone I dont feel secure on foot xD
[2013-10-21 13:37:06] Havok: Talya , youre investigation request has ben denied | To much complainings against you , and evading also
[2013-10-21 13:37:24] [SFC]Talya_taya: ah I dont need ur investigation
[2013-10-21 13:37:27] [SFC]Talya_taya: to escape from this

What I see here is, that Officer Havok agreed to give you an investgation. But since that time, there were reports on you evading (unfortuntely police radio is not logged, but it is clear from his post) and so Officer Havok did right when he refused to conduct the investigation. You are here for long enough, you should know that first rule to get an investigation is to give up to the police.

I guess you didn't give up because you were afraid that ARPD Officers would kill you immediately. However you should know that such behaviour (killing a suspect who gave up) should be reported to the administration (which was present at the moment). You can't have both, either wait for an investigation or don't ask for it.

This is my conlcusion so far, not final yet. If you have anything to add, please do it. I will also wait for the witness statements.

Regards,
Petr Latch
LCPD Lieutenant

Retired Chief of Police and N.O.O.S.E. Commander

Offline DeeJay

• Citizen
  • IV:MP Official Lawyer
  • Badge-ID: #DM1049
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 17:10:02 pm »
I witnessed this situation on the server, as I don't see why there should be a report on Peter has he did the right thing with not giving you Talya a investigation as I saw you driving up and down on the road with several police officers chasing you, and the crime you had was for evading and that's a valid crime. And like Petr stated, you have been here long enough to know you should give up immediatly if you feel you have been abused.

Offline Talya_taya

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 17:57:12 pm »
[2013-10-21 13:30:17] [DoA]DeeJay: You already evaded the crime
[2013-10-21 13:30:34] [SFC]Talya_taya: cos they re killing everybody no matter if /gued or not
[2013-10-21 13:35:53] [SFC]Talya_taya: evading a /m which I didnt hear :D
[2013-10-21 13:36:31] [SFC]Talya_taya: investigate me through phone I dont feel secure on foot xD
[2013-10-21 13:37:06] Havok: Talya , youre investigation request has ben denied | To much complainings against you , and evading also

Should I rly point these lines out? 2 people are being "too much" reports I see in this server, pretty fair, and I wasnt evading , I just didnt /gu and was staying in the same streets because of THIS:

AND THIS TYPE OF PLAYERS
were around me... and well we all know what they do, as they also do not fear from telling it either.. While this is happening, Im wondering who was giving a warning?

As LCPD Officer Havok or
As a mod [AOD]Deejay?

Yes, pretty none of em. So evading in the same point[The only way to stay alive], 1 streetblock away from main GS is not a reason not to give an investigation, I told it why IM evading and Officer Havok simply didnt give me an investigation, I also told that I m gonna /gu when Officer Havok arrive into the area. Though who cared or covered? Nor our LCPD Officer, neither our lovely (!) mod.

Leaving the mod in a corner which has no idea about cophunting and me for what running away[Which I stated in mainchat a dozen time? Evidence:[2013-10-21 13:33:04] BULLDAWG: stop man so i can shoot you] and  too BUSY (!) to deal with the Bloodhunter, as he is not threatening me by his messages[which can be seen more in Chat Log{unseen here}] the LCPD officer bring this bloodhunter and make me get killed ... Im wondered why he is not taking necessary actions before start to chase. The situation is known by the LCPD Officer though as its not enough not to warn him, brings near me to make me get killed by him. No wonder why no one is surrendering...

I witnessed this situation on the server, as I don't see why there should be a report on Peter has he did the right thing with not giving you Talya a investigation as I saw you driving up and down on the road with several police officers chasing you, and the crime you had was for evading and that's a valid crime. And like Petr stated, you have been here long enough to know you should give up immediatly if you feel you have been abused.

I dont think u even have a right to witness situation, as u re not even doing ur moderator job, and actually u re there u can make Havok not to investigate me cos Im evading: How funny that u do not warn or do something else with the cop who is threatening me with killing me, u should show him what he should do, before bothering urself with the people u dont like. Do ur moderator job first, then request from Havok not to give me an investigation.

And if u re afk, simply dont stay in server.. so people can understand not to trust to you.

And Deejay, learn to read before witnessing. U re still acting like u dont know the reason I evaded cops as u re not doing ur mod job either. Keep using ur rank for ur personal things , keep going bro, whatever this is not the place to talk, if admins want to deal, they gonna deal. Else I dont care at all.

• Citizen
    • Skype - messier62
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2013, 19:12:41 pm »
The report will be moved under investigation within 48 hours. Anything you have to add, do it now.

@Talya: I don't want any more complaints about administration not doing their job. If you want to complaint against A-team member, you know how. And everyone has the right to be a witness.

Offline Talya_taya

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2013, 20:57:44 pm »
The report will be moved under investigation within 48 hours. Anything you have to add, do it now.

@Talya: I don't want any more complaints about administration not doing their job. If you want to complaint against A-team member, you know how. And everyone has the right to be a witness.

Being witness of what? He just saw me evading and I told the reason of it in here and in mainchat also. Oh and yes I know there is no way to complain about someone in Admin team its why Im telling
whatever this is not the place to talk, if admins want to deal, they gonna deal. Else I dont care at all.

Their server, their team... They can do the good or bad for their server whenever, in however they wish so. ^^ Whatever >>>

Im just telling he doesnt know/care since he has done nothing with the bloodhunter cops, so just telling if he had warned em, I could just gu and wait too.. Tho Havok just wanted to care a "mod" s comment... Without knowing, he rejected my investigation request, which he shouldnt have done...

Offline Peter Kovacs

• [IV:MP] LCPD Captain
    • Skype - petre561
  • Badge-ID: #0076
  • IV:MP: Havok
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2013, 01:32:17 am »
Hello Talya,

I wanted to point out

I did told him something , however I didn't went into it enough.

Code: [Select]
[2013-10-21 13:31:53] Havok: Bulldawg , you dont have to shoot people..
[2013-10-21 13:31:55] BULLDAWG: we are waisting ammo
[2013-10-21 13:32:01] Havok: Unless they are a treath to you..

Also wanted to point out
Im just telling he doesnt know/care since he has done nothing with the bloodhunter cops, so just telling if he had warned em, I could just gu and wait too.. Tho Havok just wanted to care a "mod" s comment... Without knowing, he rejected my investigation request, which he shouldnt have done...

Despite that yes he (DeeJay) informed me that you were evading , but it wasn't the main reason for the denial, as [P]ilot stated something against you also. You're actions added to that, which lead to the denial of the investigation.

I have witnesses people that were wrongfully suspected for xx reasons. Some did surrender right away and asked for investigation , regulars also, some did got killed by happy trigger officers after they gave up , some didn't. When that happens , I do report it over to the online admins. In some cases it gets resolved , some cases it don't. It happens...

I could just gu and wait too..

You should of... If something did indeed happen |   /report would of solved it most likely

Offline Talya_taya

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2013, 22:33:32 pm »
You should of... If something did indeed happen |   /report would of solved it most likely

If u just leave whole job to Administration, and do not be an example cop to Freecops, how this server gonna teach roleplaying and making our new friends in server understand the server rules.. Leaving all job on Administration is not a way.. I actually wanted to rp an investigation with you,"which also I got /sued for a reason I didnt commit" so u could show them something, but u just followed 2 ppl's report and denied to even listening me and start to chasing me... is a -should be considered situation- at least in my opinion so here we are. Why I am reporting u is, I m not expecting LCPD to demote you, since start I havent expected, but actually showing u , ur mistakes and also being an example to an another Senior Officer[Who I guess he understood what I am talking about ;)] which Im close to also; about this situation. Listening 1 side and judging is fair u think? No "In my opinion" so here we are.. hoping to show u the mistake, even if LCPD does not take an action against this situation.

• Citizen
    • Skype - messier62
Re: [CLOSED] Reporting Officer Havok, also known as Peter_Kovacs
« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2013, 13:39:02 pm »
Report closed.

Reporter got banned.

Besides, Officer Havok did not break any regulation or rule by denying your investigation. You have been evading, that is clear.
You have also mentioned that Officer Havok didn't issue any warning to new cops about shooting you ("Im wondering who was giving a warning?") - however, from the logs it is clear that he did.

"If u just leave whole job to Administration, and do not be an example cop to Freecops..." - I do not see how he wasn't an example.
"...how this server gonna teach roleplaying and making our new friends in server understand the server rules.." -  Making new players understand the server rules? Well, that is the job of the administration. I'm not saying all the job should be left to the Administration, but I want to point out that it is one of administrations task.

"Im just telling he doesnt know/care since he has done nothing with the bloodhunter cops, so just telling if he had warned em, I could just gu and wait too.." - The warning was issued, already said it before.

"Tho Havok just wanted to care a "mod" s comment... " - Not only "mod's". Statement from [P]ilot counts, too.

In the end, no action against Officer Havok will be taken.

Regards,
Petr Latch
LCPD Lieutenant

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal