| Date: 26-04-24  Time: 06:23 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies by Nikola_Nidza
[Today at 03:13:30]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 243
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [CLOSED] [Complaint] Officer Lee_Shelton  (Read 8958 times)

Offline Talya_taya

• Citizen
[CLOSED] [Complaint] Officer Lee_Shelton
« on: March 25, 2014, 18:25:40 pm »
Complaint

Reporter's name: [SFC]Talya_taya

Operative's name: Lee_Shelton
Operative's rank: Officer

Time and date of the incident: 17.30-17.45 <> 25.03.2014
Brief description of the incident: We were returning back to 1st Island from 3rd Island with [SFCt]Badboyz, on Dukes-Alqoncuin Bridge, we got pulled over by Officer Lee_Shelton. I stopped without any resistance and Officer Lee_Shelton first wanted to check our ID he said then he went to the bike behind us driven by [SFC]Ron, to tell him to leave the area. Then [SFC]Ron said that we were together and returning back, Officer Lee_Shelton let him wait there. Then officer, wanted us(Badboyz and me) to frisk us, without resisting we let him frisk and he said he found out drugs on me, telling if I would ignore that. Then I told him I dont have any drugs on me and he suspected me.(Forced to roleplay as he didnt even give me the chance to tell him what I have on my body) I surrendered, I requested investigation from Cadet [Apt]Victor2662 and he started to investigate me. After my statement, Cadet [Apt]Victor2662 wanted to listen Officer Lee_Shelton to make a final decision. As he noticed it was forced roleplay, he told officer that he cannot force rp in a detailed way but Officer Lee_Shelton instead of listening the Cadet, by the power of his rank, interrupting the investigation, ordered Cadet [Apt]Victor2662 to jail me. Cadet refused to jail me and told Officer Lee_Shelton to jail me, then officer Lee_Shelton jailed me.

So basically this complaint is based on: /Su abuse,/Jail abuse, force to roleplay, using his rank over other LCPD members for his own benefits and misleading investigator and investigation.

Witnesses: [SFC]Mark, [SFC]Ron, [SFCt]Badboyz, [Apt]Victor2662

Evidence(s): Due to I couldnt see it was coming, I couldnt activate my Fraps to take SS on time as I am also not allowed to stay Afk... Though the time can be used as evidence in chatlog.

Signed,
Talya_taya

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

• Citizen
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: [CLOSED] [Complaint] Officer Lee_Shelton
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 19:30:47 pm »
Hello Tayla, once again I will handle your complaint. At first, I'd like to get statement from the following people: Officer Lee Shelton, Cadet Victor and as much of your witnesses as you can get. Meanwhile, I will request chatlogs to be revealed as an evidence.

Regards,
Captain Petr Latch

Retired Chief of Police and N.O.O.S.E. Commander

Offline Talya_taya

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2014, 19:42:50 pm »
Hello Tayla, once again I will handle your complaint. At first, I'd like to get statement from the following people: Officer Lee Shelton, Cadet Victor and as much of your witnesses as you can get. Meanwhile, I will request chatlogs to be revealed as an evidence.

Regards,
Captain Petr Latch

Thanks for your time on reading and for the time you'll be judging this report. My members no doubt will be happy to tell you what happened, though just in case the truth issue, I think you ll be happier and have a more trustable result to talk to other witnesses aswell.(In case you have trust issue toward our group.)

Offline Lee Shelton

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LC7047
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2014, 22:15:45 pm »
Good evening everyone. We were searching for dangerous fugitive that was suspected for murder. I was near Algonquin-Maings bridge when I've seen two guys in sabreGT headed to MainGS, in wrong lane, on the bridge. I pulled them over, so they went back to right lane and stopped. I guessed that driver could be intoxicated. Driver refused to give me his ID, passenger did. I frisked both of them, and I found a pack of weed in possesion of driver ( Accused person here->[SFC]Talya_taya ). His passenger had nothing on himself ( He roleplayed throwing pack of weed, so we couldn't find it, and I ignored it like I didn't see that ). After that, Mr.Talya requested investigation. I called Officer Victor and asked him if he could run investigation, he said he will. Later on, I came to witness everything. I told other people around ( Civilians ) to leave the scene. I asked him ( Mr.Talya ) if  he wants to tell us that he doesn't have weed on him. He didn't quite answer me. All he did was threatening me with report, calling me abuser. I told Victor to jail him ( because his crime was valid ), but Victor refused to jail him. So, I tried to do so. Talya didn't comply with us, until the final moment where he remained in car and accepted being jailed. I found drugs on him, and he was accused for "illegal drugs possesion".
Thank you.

Offline Talya_taya

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2014, 22:27:17 pm »
I refuse the point of not giving ID, as the officer asked me for ID then suddenly went to [SFC]Ron to say him to leave the area so I couldnt give my ID away then I got suddenly ordered to leave my car to be frisked, and no, I havent even said 1 word about weed or any other drugs and this officer is also aware of it.

Also I'd like to know why Officer Lee_Shelton became against to investigator's decision and ordered me to jail, I ll be glad if officer state it, with truth, instead of weed packages flying around, truth will sound better. The reason I didnt comply because investigator decided that I got forced to roleplay and found me innocent, yet officer in charge, which also suspected me; by using his rank's name and rights, caused not to take place in this investigation anymore as he has feared with his Cadet rank to be revoked in case of any penalty on following higher rank's orders.

I also want to know, why the officer in here kept forcing me to roleplay without any evidence of me(which I told he was going off limits as I warned him around 5 times that he started to force to rp) having drugs on me as I didnt even talk about drugs, my only mistake in the area was to attempt to pass on wrong lane, which I couldnt even commit..

Offline Lee Shelton

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2014, 22:35:48 pm »
I stood against Investigator's decision ( Officer (Cadet)Victor)) because I did found weed package on this person, and he was guilty. I did not issue order to him. I am 100% sure that I did not abuse my rights, my rank, and that this person did have weed in his possesion.

Offline Talya_taya

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2014, 22:36:50 pm »
I stood against Investigator's decision ( Officer (Cadet)Victor)) because I did found weed package on this person, and he was guilty. I did not issue order to him. I am 100% sure that I did not abuse my rights, my rank, and that this person did have weed in his possesion.

I would like to hear proof of presence of weed or any other drug on my body.

Offline Lee Shelton

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2014, 22:38:28 pm »

I would like to hear proof of presence of weed or any other drug on my body.
I believe Administration could handle this.

Offline Talya_taya

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2014, 22:42:23 pm »
Off-Topic Question to Administrative LCPD Officers: Even if I had drugs on my body which I generated by roleplay, unless it was in an rp which had nothing to do with him, does he have right to /su me without my willing anyway? (I'm stating again, this has nothing to do with the report, as no drugs presence by rp can known, cos it was simply not rped...)

• Citizen
    • Skype - messier62
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2014, 00:05:16 am »
If you roleplay or say you have drugs on you or you agree to roleplay you have them on you, you may be suspected. If you roleplay you do not posses them, you cannot be forced into "having them" or being suspected for having them.

Offline victor2662

• Citizen
  • No matter what, keep the quacking going.
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2014, 00:21:45 am »
From what Talya told me, all Lee did was "/me frisks him" and "/me finds a pack of weed". And from what I know this is not allowed since it is forced RP. When I asked Lee about this and said that forcing RP is not allowed, he then pmmed me that he did force rp because from what he knows it is allowed, and to quote his words on the pm: "forcing rp is better than no rp". I tried to explain to him that he could not suspect Talya for possession of drugs if Talya didnt agreed using RP (i.e /em Lee finds a pack of weed on my pocket) that he had drugs. I said that RP has to go both ways, and that he cant just claim that a person has drugs without prove because he just doesnt know it. If Talya had advertised or said something about weed on main chat, I would be on Lee's side... but he didnt! Anyway, after this discursion, Lee ordered me to jail the suspect, but I had to refuse because I knew that the crime was invalid. That was when I told Lee to do it himself, and then moments later he did jail Talya.

Offline Talya_taya

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2014, 00:45:22 am »
At least 5 times of  warn should have a meaning or at least should cause a question mark in the head, if an officer of LCPD doesnt know rules properly yet...

Offline badboyz

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2014, 06:36:06 am »
As I am the witness and the passenger with Talya.You may ask me for any witnesses or any clarification regarding this matter.Instead,I would like to give few words here.I will go for the "ID part" . Well officer Lee_Shelton wasn't concern of the ID's or Passport and he just walked away to [SFC]Ron who was with us in bike.He stayed behind us and officer Lee_Shelton just walked away upon asking the "ID: . The main thing he was considering is about the "Weed" .Well if he wanted to pull us over the wrong lane , he should have make us aware and warn us about that first.He dint give any specific reason about that pull over. That's all . I am ready for witnesses and clarification .

Regards,
Badboyz

Offline Lee Shelton

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2014, 13:33:59 pm »
1. I found drugs on him, he had drugs in his possesion, I would like Administration to check that and prove that I was right.
2. I have right to force rp, I was never told that's a rulebreak or something ( Victor told me that in pm, but I am sure he is wrong )
3. [SFCt]Badboyz roleplayed action of dumping weed when he seen I was frisking Talya, which I accepted like I didn't see. So, If I was really raping rp, I could have found that what he threw.
4. If I was ordering, I would say it was an order. I just told Victor to jail him, because he was running investigation, and Talya's crime was valid.

Offline badboyz

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2014, 13:51:06 pm »
What are you talking about ? You cant do forced RP'S. Well if you have rights to do so,the whole server may be suspects. Come on ! Did you read this sentence posted by Peter ? "If you roleplay or say you have drugs on you or you agree to roleplay you have them on you, you may be suspected. If you roleplay you do not posses them, you cannot be forced into "having them" or being suspected for having them."

Offline Talya_taya

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2014, 14:52:40 pm »
1. I found drugs on him, he had drugs in his possesion, I would like Administration to check that and prove that I was right.
2. I have right to force rp, I was never told that's a rulebreak or something ( Victor told me that in pm, but I am sure he is wrong )
3. [SFCt]Badboyz roleplayed action of dumping weed when he seen I was frisking Talya, which I accepted like I didn't see. So, If I was really raping rp, I could have found that what he threw.
4. If I was ordering, I would say it was an order. I just told Victor to jail him, because he was running investigation, and Talya's crime was valid.

As you see, this LCPD Officer thinks he can force to roleplay people as he wants, who do you think you are? Just because you are an LCPD Member, do you think you have rights over rules?
If you have jailing in your mind, why do you just send me to a "fake" investigation then?
Even if he /me'd in my car, do you think you can force me to rp?
No matter what, as long as I dont want to join your rp and I express it, you have no right to drive me into a roleplay which you have only earning 1000$ in your mind.

Offline Lee Shelton

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2014, 15:34:55 pm »
1. As you see, this LCPD Officer thinks he can force to roleplay people as he wants, who do you think you are?
2. Just because you are an LCPD Member, do you think you have rights over rules?
3. If you have jailing in your mind, why do you just send me to a "fake" investigation then?
4. Even if he /me'd in my car, do you think you can force me to rp?
1. I am sure I am person called Lee_Shelton, that lives in Liberty City, working for LCPD as Officer.
2. I was not misusing my Position, Rank. I was just roleplaying.
3. You asked for investigation, you got it.
4. I wasn't forcing you.

You will not put things in my MIND: "No matter what, as long as I dont want to join your rp and I express it, you have no right to drive me into a roleplay which you have only earning 1000$ in your mind."

You did not cooperate at all. You were exiting the police cruiser when Victor came out of it. Both Victor and VincentV seen that. You were threatening me.
Now, let me ask you a question. Do you really think you can avoid punishment for Lawbreak and other Officers by refusing to RP with them?

Offline Talya_taya

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2014, 15:41:55 pm »
1. As you see, this LCPD Officer thinks he can force to roleplay people as he wants, who do you think you are?
2. Just because you are an LCPD Member, do you think you have rights over rules?
3. If you have jailing in your mind, why do you just send me to a "fake" investigation then?
4. Even if he /me'd in my car, do you think you can force me to rp?
1. I am sure I am person called Lee_Shelton, that lives in Liberty City, working for LCPD as Officer.
2. I was not misusing my Position, Rank. I was just roleplaying.
3. You asked for investigation, you got it.
4. I wasn't forcing you.

You will not put things in my MIND: "No matter what, as long as I dont want to join your rp and I express it, you have no right to drive me into a roleplay which you have only earning 1000$ in your mind."

You did not cooperate at all. You were exiting the police cruiser when Victor came out of it. Both Victor and VincentV seen that. You were threatening me.
Now, let me ask you a question. Do you really think you can avoid punishment for Lawbreak and other Officers by refusing to RP with them?

I thought you could be IRL high that day but I guess you really have some other problem as you re still talking about lawbreaks. And yeah I left cruiser because of you were abusing me so I went to call for LCPD Members or admins(Kerberiko, Mihail[This Forum's pm] and Yoske[FBI forum pm] are my evidences) and yea I got the investigation and got found innocent and u just misbehaved and abused me and jailed me. Is that the investigation you re talking about? Do you know what it means? If you do it to all, do you think you could have a right to tell people they could request investigation, huh? Hell no..

Now it became non forcing after telling you told us you believe you have right to do it? At least stand behind of your lies, instead of changing them.

• Citizen
    • Skype - messier62
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2014, 16:23:13 pm »
A final clarification about forcing RP being allowed or not. I present quote from Gandalf on this matter:
Quote from: Gandalf
Do not force RP means that it is not allowed to force your idea of what should happen on to others if they choose to follow a different path.

Witness badboyz, is there anything you would like to add or modify in Talya's initial report?
Talya, shall I expect any more witness to post their statement?

Offline Talya_taya

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2014, 16:29:21 pm »
A final clarification about forcing RP being allowed or not. I present quote from Gandalf on this matter:
Quote from: Gandalf
Do not force RP means that it is not allowed to force your idea of what should happen on to others if they choose to follow a different path.

Witness badboyz, is there anything you would like to add or modify in Talya's initial report?
Talya, shall I expect any more witness to post their statement?

One of my members, [SFC]Ron requires manual activation for his forum account as for first time he comes on this forum; but cannot receive his activation email[I had the same too -,-"]

Account information regarding registration will be sent to Petr Latch.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal