| Date: 19-04-24  Time: 02:07 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 171
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [CLOSED] [Complaint] Officer Lee_Shelton  (Read 8949 times)

Offline badboyz

• Citizen
Re: [CLOSED] [Complaint] Officer Lee_Shelton
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2014, 16:29:43 pm »
Well that's all :)

Offline psyron

• Citizen
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2014, 18:53:14 pm »
On a brief note,

As already mentioned above, we were returning back to 1st island from Alderney and Officer Lee pulled over Talya's car at the start of Dukes-Algonquin bridge. I stopped my bike behind them as well since we were all coming together. Officer Lee asked them to show their IDs, they did accordingly meanwhile he came behind and asked me to leave, i said we were coming together, he went back to them checks their IDs. After checking them, he asked them to get out. ( and then /me frisks talya. /me finds a pack of weed from his pocket, as mentioned by Cadet Victor). According to my knowledge, a player is supposed to use /em to support the RP, one cant use his imagination and bestow upon it. Talya repeatedly kept saying him through /em that he cant force RP, its not allowed but it seems Officer Lee totally ignored those and /su him immedietly for "Illegal possession of drugs". Talya asked for investigation(no admins were online), Cadet Victor came, then during the investigation, Talya had narrated everything that happened at the scene. After some moments, Officer Lee came in the investigation, after a few exchange of words about "forced RP" ( for which Officer Lee didnt care at all), orders/asks Cadet Victor to jail him. Officer Lee then jailed Talya after Cadet Victor refused to jail an invalid suspect.

About the wrong lane violation, it was mentioned very less and the RP was more oriented towards the imaginary drugs which Officer Lee had suspected Talya for.

1. I found drugs on him, he had drugs in his possesion, I would like Administration to check that and prove that I was right.
2. I have right to force rp, I was never told that's a rulebreak or something ( Victor told me that in pm, but I am sure he is wrong )
3. [SFCt]Badboyz roleplayed action of dumping weed when he seen I was frisking Talya, which I accepted like I didn't see. So, If I was really raping rp, I could have found that what he threw.
4. If I was ordering, I would say it was an order. I just told Victor to jail him, because he was running investigation, and Talya's crime was valid.

1. So how did you find the drugs? using your imagination or using your suspicion?

Quote from: Gandalf
Do not force RP means that it is not allowed to force your idea of what should happen on to others if they choose to follow a different path.

3. Badboyz did that after your "/me finds a pack of weed" and before Talya used /em you cant force RP. Badboyz thought to RP according to it as he was most likely unaware of the 'forced RP' system. Imagine cops doing that with newcomers? ( this could be contradictory as me and badboyz or any of us SFC have not discussed about it after it had happened. Nonetheless, this has got nothing to do with Talya having imaginary drugs on him)

4. Only you think Talyas crime was valid, no one else. Anything personal? I hope not.

I would also like to add, during the process Officer Lee's behaviour seemed very aggressive and it didnt look like a relaxing RP as they always were (for me atleast). He was adament on his decision and defied any resistant words. His understanding and cooperation with the RP was totally zero as a high rank officer, whom i truly respected for his job in the past months. 

From what Talya told me, all Lee did was "/me frisks him" and "/me finds a pack of weed". And from what I know this is not allowed since it is forced RP. When I asked Lee about this and said that forcing RP is not allowed, he then pmmed me that he did force rp because from what he knows it is allowed, and to quote his words on the pm: "forcing rp is better than no rp". I tried to explain to him that he could not suspect Talya for possession of drugs if Talya didnt agreed using RP (i.e /em Lee finds a pack of weed on my pocket) that he had drugs. I said that RP has to go both ways, and that he cant just claim that a person has drugs without prove because he just doesnt know it. If Talya had advertised or said something about weed on main chat, I would be on Lee's side... but he didnt! Anyway, after this discursion, Lee ordered me to jail the suspect, but I had to refuse because I knew that the crime was invalid. That was when I told Lee to do it himself, and then moments later he did jail Talya.

Everything is true and agreed in the above quote to my truest consent.

In the end, it was pretty obvious for me to know that he abused his rights and was intolerant to any advisable words.

Offline George MacHawk

• [IV:MP] NOOSE Cdr.
  • Citizen
  • a.k.a. hAWK
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2014, 19:34:37 pm »

Complaint locked,

Thank you for committing and sharing your points of view. We are currently running an investigation.
Any questions or additional information regarding the case should be addressed to the LCPD Command via personal message(s).

LCPD Command Staff,
Chief of LCPD

George MacHawk

Offline George MacHawk

• [IV:MP] NOOSE Cdr.
  • Citizen
  • a.k.a. hAWK
« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2014, 10:12:14 am »

Case closed,

After taking in count and reviewing all available evidences, Officer Lee Shelton has been found guilty for the following:
  • Forcing to roleplay (incl. suspecting, jailing)
  • Disregarding/ignoring an investigation

As a result, LCPD Command staff decided that the punishment is going to be: One-week probationary period which includes temporary demotion (to LCPD Cadet)

Any questions regarding the case should be addressed to the LCPD Command via personal message(s).

LCPD Command Staff,
Chief of LCPD

George MacHawk

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal