| Date: 19-04-24  Time: 06:52 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 223
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [CLOSED] Complaint: Gabriel Kiriac  (Read 3198 times)

Offline superh2o

• [IV:MP] Judge
[CLOSED] Complaint: Gabriel Kiriac
« on: April 28, 2014, 20:18:58 pm »
Complaint

Reporter's name: Mane_Lucchese

Operative's name: Gabriel Chiriac (he just changed last name so i didn't memorize it.)
Operative's rank: ARDP Officer

Time and date of the incident: 28.Apr.2014 20.02H
Brief description of the incident: Well I was using Air Tug after evading a Pullover, i was using trees as obstacles for a car with Officer Gabriel,Markk_Lion and PuNNcT it was grass so it was slippery and officers failed to stop me with there car so officer Gabriel went out and carjacked me while i was moving, now i know when free cops do this is admin handled, when i was on the ARPD applicant training i was told that under no circumstances i cant carjack a moving SU, free cops do this all the time, but that's not the point . Officer Gabriel knows the rules of engagement and it not fair that if he cant get me by "normal/fair way" to Moving carjack me, im not a sore loser, but if i need to watch for free cops that they don't do this to me i expect that ranked officers fight with honor and in the way that's its in ARPD rules, if he was enraged with not being able to corner me he should have changed the suspect he was chasing (there were 3 su at this moment on the server) or kept trying. My only objection is the way he engaged with me as a SU, nothing else i don't want to see him punished or anything i just want him to play fair and square, to keep trying on the fair way not to do things as a free cop, IMO (i might be wrong) ranked officer should lead by example not go the easy way.
Witnesses: 3 officers, (Gabriel Chiriac, Markk_Lion, PuNNcT)

Evidence(s): well i failed to take screens, of the exact moment i was moving jacked so i have no pic/video evidence.

Signed,
<Mane_Lucchese>

Offline Gabriel Chiriac

• Citizen
  • [IV:MP] - Brian Gale
  • Badge-ID: #LC7031
Re: Complaint: Gabriel Kiriac
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2014, 21:11:36 pm »
Hi there!
I wasn't driving so I couldn't change the chased suspect, but that's not the point..
I went out of my car and i saw you moving at a pretty high speed. I waited in hope that you will do something that it will slow you down and you did. You did a U-turn and it almost got you not moving. Then i pressed F button to jack you. You weren't completely stopped but i don't think that you were going with more than 10km/h. I don't have screenshots neither.

Signed,
Gabriel

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

• Citizen
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2014, 15:20:38 pm »
Hello, superh2o, I am Captain Latch and I will be handling your report on officer Gabriel Kiriac. I would be glad if you (any of you) could bring up at least one witness of the situation to testify in this case.

I would like to point out, only high speed carjacks are handled by administration (or, in cases, by LCPD command). Carjacking slowly (~10km/h) moving suspects is still allowed, for example once they are nearly stopped.

I will wait for the witness statement and for anything you might want to add before concluding the complaint.

Regards,
Captain Petr Latch

Retired Chief of Police and N.O.O.S.E. Commander

Offline Gabriel Chiriac

• Citizen
  • [IV:MP] - Brian Gale
  • Badge-ID: #LC7031
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2014, 15:41:36 pm »
I asked Mark to come and testify.
Oh and the name is with "Ch" not "K" (Chiriac) but i guess it's not relevant.
Nothing to add.

Officer Gabriel

Offline superh2o

• [IV:MP] Judge
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2014, 16:02:32 pm »
I was not called but i check things so its ok.
Well i'm not sure about the exact speed but i know it was over 20, but i guess to Gabriel it might have looked slower because i was moving around a tree and going near him.
I was not aware that at approximately 10m/h you can get moving jacked. But still my speed was over 10, i hope Mark will clear all this with his side of the story.

Signed: Mane_Lucchese

Offline Mark.

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #MM666
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2014, 17:42:43 pm »
Hello ,

I was the one driving the cruiser with the officer Gabriel and the other cop , which i forgot name. I remember very well that you Mane were going around these "obstacles" (trees) like joking with us. That wasnt just one of your jokes , you almost didnt take serious the chase. But lets talk about the carjack. I remember that you almost got near a tree on very low speed (such like 10 max) and close to stop you accelerated again not going over 10-15 max speed, we were over low climb with grass , so i guess it wasnt much high like you said. On my side the officer Gabriel did good on get out the car (i was stopped) and carjack you , it was a lear case of low speed for me. About your behave , which i won't judge lot , after we carjacked you , you kept running away and repeating jokes on us. I am not judging you , dont take it as offense tho please.
In conclusion , this case its just some misunderstanding,

Cheers ,

Signed Markk

#FREECOP4LYFE

Offline Charles F. Offdensen

• Citizen
    • Skype - messier62
  • Badge-ID: #CL4964
Re: [CLOSED] Complaint: Gabriel Kiriac
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2014, 15:28:11 pm »

Case closed,

After reading everything written here and considerin it, I have to the following conclusion: the reported officer did not breach any procedure or a rule and therefore, no action will be taken against him.

Captain Petr Latch
LCPD Command staff

Retired Chief of Police and N.O.O.S.E. Commander

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal