| Date: 20-04-24  Time: 17:36 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[Today at 11:00:22]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[Yesterday at 23:24:35]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 22:30:34]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 120
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: VCPD | Ideas, Questions & Answers  (Read 22882 times)

Offline Salmonella

• [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
Re: VCPD | Questions & Answers
« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2017, 15:08:41 pm »
Hi I would like to know why I am banned from applying to VCPD until august because quite frankly I was kicked for false info anyway

The audacity on this one.

Quote from: Logchecks
31/05/2017 [11:22] VU.Amal: 4 heli blades and a chainsaw really?
31/05/2017 [11:22] [VU]GangstaRas: the abuse is real
31/05/2017 [11:22] [MKt]Silent: yep only 6 hour copban
31/05/2017 [11:22] [VU]rObInX: 6hrs for 1 or 2 heliblades
31/05/2017 [11:22] [MKt]Silent: heheheheheh
31/05/2017 [11:22] [MKt]Silent: yep
31/05/2017 [11:22] [MKt]Silent: deal with it
31/05/2017 [11:22] VU.Amal: 4 heli blades and a chainsaw really?
31/05/2017 [11:22] [VU]GangstaRas: the abuse is real
31/05/2017 [11:22] [MKt]Silent: yep only 6 hour copban
31/05/2017 [11:22] [MKt]Silent: LOL NICE ONE RAY
31/05/2017 [11:22] [VU]GangstaRas: that ray guy gonna get banned
31/05/2017 [11:22] [MKt]Silent: only for 6 hours gangsta no prob
31/05/2017 [11:34] [MKt]Silent: lol cry babay gonna rreport me again
31/05/2017 [11:24] [VU]rObInX: who cares about 6hrs, its about punishment dude
31/05/2017 [11:24] [VU]rObInX: you get a black mark on your profile
31/05/2017 [11:24] [MKt]Silent: no one cares abiut]
31/05/2017 [11:25] [VU]rObInX: your promotions do
31/05/2017 [11:25] [MKt]Silent: oh no big problem

Yeah, 'no prob', 'no big problem', right? Basically admitting to helikilling on purpose and not having any regard for punishments, progress in this department, fair gameplay, decency in mainchat towards other players and most importantly, the rules and regulations of this department.

Start owing up to your mistakes.

Because of this display your ban from applying is now extended to September. I hope you'll start realizing everything, and I mean everything you've done wrong in the two months to come. Otherwise, do not even bother applying then.

See this as the ''black mark on your profile'' Robin talked about that you said ''nobody cares about''.

Offline SilentGamer084

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: [MKt]Silent
« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2017, 16:03:39 pm »
Wrong I never intentionally helibladed all were accidents when I tried to improvise a different landing. Those logs show I was explaining to VU the punishments razor would get but all they were doing was shouting and insulting us so I trolled them by saying in that way to annoy him. In short none of my heliblades were intentional. I don't mind having to complete the academy again since I have improved a lot but please shorten my ban I really want to apply.

Offline Salmonella

• Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2017, 16:28:14 pm »
The logs show very clearly what you were upto. This is not a discussion and I suggest you take what I said to heart. We shall see whether or not you've improved over the course of the next two months. Besides, ''nobody cares about ranks and promotions'' so I'm sure being a freecop for a while won't bother you.

Offline SilentGamer084

• Citizen
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2017, 17:15:43 pm »
Why not your basically banning me for the whole summer for something i didn't even do. So when i accidental helibladed snake, that was intentional. when i helibladed you by accident that was intentional. When i tried to be tactical and land on the bottom deck instead of the top because of all the m4s and the yacht pushed through my heli that wasn't intentional i pulled it off before and thought it would work again. come on the only mistake i did was kill robinx without doing a /sur but that was because i was typing quickly and did a typo but i thought it worked and i didn't want him to get away with the pack and i apologise to robin and all of VU for the way i behaved in that scenario but what you are saying. That i intentionally helibladed is just pure nonsence

Offline Hype

• /hug and /handshake enjoyer
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: EAFPD420
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Hype
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2017, 17:34:34 pm »
Whether you heliblading was intentional or not is irrelevant; our reason of concern is the complete disregard shown towards the copban that one is supposed to receive for that. If you think that you can just break procedures because you will only be off-duty for a mere 6 hours, think again. In fact, you seemed quite eager to receive a punishment, and you seem to be in that very situation right now.

If you are unable to recognize your mistakes, why even bother...

2016 | Most Dedicated Police Officer | Best Collaborating Police Officer

Offline Salmonella

• Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2017, 17:35:10 pm »
Why not your basically banning me for the whole summer for something i didn't even do. So when i accidental helibladed snake, that was intentional. when i helibladed you by accident that was intentional. When i tried to be tactical and land on the bottom deck instead of the top because of all the m4s and the yacht pushed through my heli that wasn't intentional i pulled it off before and thought it would work again. come on the only mistake i did was kill robinx without doing a /sur but that was because i was typing quickly and did a typo but i thought it worked and i didn't want him to get away with the pack and i apologise to robin and all of VU for the way i behaved in that scenario but what you are saying. That i intentionally helibladed is just pure nonsence

It's about the fact that you've helikilled so many people over such an extended period of time, COMBINED with the fact that you're acting like a total dingus about it in mainchat, saying that your punishments are ''just 6 hours haha'', as if you did it all on purpose, knowing you would ''just'' get a 6 hour copban. I don't care if you say you were ''trolling'' them when you said that. You said that, it looks bad in light of all the helikilling you're known for and it wouldn't even be condoned if you were ''merely trolling'', which we do not believe you were.

As for you saying you forgot to type /sur and did a typo, that is completely untrue. Kessu has checked the logs and you didn't even attempt to suspect him, let alone ask him to surrender through /sur:

Quote from: Kessu
Silent claimed he typed /sus but it didn't work, there's no log within 20 minutes to before or after the first picture given as evidence to support that

So once again you've lied to us, just like you did in the report made by RobinX, where I believed you when you told me you at least TRIED to suspect him. You have betrayed my trust.

The punishment will stay. Your actions will have to redeem you now, not your words.

Offline SilentGamer084

• Citizen
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2017, 18:09:03 pm »
WTF i did try im not lying but i suppose with no evidence of me trying i cant prove my innocence all im asking for is for one more chance i never betrayed your trust. Like i said i have apologised top robinx and the VU clan please dont suspend me for the whole time of when the player count will actually be active

Offline Hype

• /hug and /handshake enjoyer
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: EAFPD420
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Hype
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2017, 18:11:54 pm »
The punishment will stay. Your actions will have to redeem you now, not your words.

2016 | Most Dedicated Police Officer | Best Collaborating Police Officer

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • VC:MP: Kessu
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2017, 18:59:47 pm »
WTF i did try im not lying but i suppose with no evidence of me trying i cant prove my innocence
Oh, the lack of evidence speaks volumes.

What Salmonella and Hype are trying to explain to you, is that the helikills in itself are almost completely irrelevant, your behaviour in regards of the old standard punishment given for heliblading smugglers however makes the case.

You completely disregard server and VCPD rules which warrant removal from both, but I decided no administrative action was required since the warning of removing you for a few months speaks louder than a tempban would.

Wait out the couple months, prove yourself to the VCPD Command Staff by being active and following the VCPD regulations even if you are not an official member of it.

And for the love of god, take a piloting lesson or 10.
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

Offline Salmonella

• Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2017, 19:09:25 pm »
To add to that, it's not really about evidence. There is more evidence that you don't even know of. What you should concern yourself with is your own conscience. You should know what you have done and just because you don't get to see all the evidence doesn't mean you won't be punished for it. You can't even explain the fact that you did not make a typo at all but instead didn't type anything to try and suspect RobinX in the scenario you got reported for.

Since you failed to reply to me but went on a useless rant again:

And don't forget:

''nobody cares about ranks and promotions'' so I'm sure being a freecop for a while won't bother you.

:)

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2017, 20:48:23 pm »

You break the rules, whether by accident or not, obviously ruining someone elses game, and then boast about how much of an easy ppunishment you receive and LOL about it, and wonder why they dont welcome you anymore? For this question alone I'd deem you unsuitable for lack of intelectual abilities.
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Salmonella

• Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2017, 00:53:23 am »
I think this has been discussed amply by now. Please refrain from dragging it out.

Offline SilentGamer084

• Citizen
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2017, 18:05:59 pm »
If someone is role playing a terroir and demands money but I don't have the the required amount what do I do

Offline Gruia

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #ARTA-2
  • SA-MP: Gruia_Collin
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2017, 13:04:53 pm »
If someone is role playing a terroir and demands money but I don't have the the required amount what do I do

RP giving him a briefcase and/or counterfeit cash. Try as much as possible not to give him actual cash.
x2 x2  x1  x2 x2

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2017, 19:38:46 pm »
As far as I'm aware, the President's stance on this is "We don't negotiate with terrorists" when it comes to paying money. In any case, it isn't the responsibility of police to pay the money. We are not a governing branch. That would be the bussiness of the city council or mayor. Ofcourse, we don't haveo ne.

Offline SilentGamer084

• Citizen
« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2017, 22:25:44 pm »
How does one obtain the senior officer rank

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • VC:MP: Kessu
« Reply #36 on: September 30, 2017, 23:20:29 pm »
Play actively, make sure your behaviour is up to snuff, follow regulations to a tee and don't do crimes.

Also posting reports on your desk would help in most cases.
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #37 on: September 30, 2017, 23:31:58 pm »
How does one obtain the senior officer rank

And.. Don't foget what I constantly tell you about a certain habit of yours. As long as it's there, you wont progress.

Offline Latso

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: Napolleon_Corleonesi
  • VC:MP: Lawrence_Trusso
  • IV:MP: Gregory_Nowak
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2017, 12:38:54 pm »
Do we allowed to shoot a warning shot to suspect?
Youtube: NMLK Gaming
" Fight together, have fun forever. "

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2017, 13:34:41 pm »
Do we allowed to shoot a warning shot to suspect?

At a suspect as in "harming the suspect" to warn him? No. Shoot in the air to warn him? Sure, if you think it's neccessary.
Still, shooting a warning shot does not change the procedures. If a suspect is not armed and poses no real threat to the officer or anyone around him, usage of a weapon is strictly prohibited, and shooting a warning shot does not change that.
I suggest you read VCPD Procedures and Regulations to understand better:
http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=3807.0

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal