| Date: 19-03-24  Time: 12:49 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 32
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: VCPD Officer/SWAT Operative - [WS]Sora_Blue  (Read 1543 times)

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
VCPD Officer/SWAT Operative - [WS]Sora_Blue
« on: January 24, 2016, 16:59:27 pm »
2016-01-24
Officer Huntsman
Officer Johnny Vercetti

Complaint against SWAT Operative/VCPD Officer - [WS]Sora_Blue

Ever since my return the mentioned operative has shown nothing but disgusting behavior towards both me and officer Johnny Vercetti. The guy thinks he is above the rules and everyone else, and despite facing multiple punishments in the past he does not change at all. Sometimes I keep wondering why does he keep getting forgiven at all. During the entire chase against Klaus today he did nothing but negatively/rudely remark against anything I say in the radio, the said remarks being rather plain and pointlessly offensive than anything else.

We had a situation in Little Haiti where two dangerous gunmen have taken down two officers. Considering the criminal history of the mentioned criminals, I called in SWAT for assistance. Operative STALKER responded to my request no problem, but Operative [WS]Sora_Blue publicly stated remarks such as "So, you're crying for SWAT on two criminals now"and so on before responding. He went on as publicly stating to "not blame him for responding on SWAT since Cuntsman requested it.".  The entire day was followed by provocations and remarks against me or other operatives. He even went as far as accusing every ground unit of "sucking so bad". 

Quote from VCPD Procedures and Regulations:
2.2. VCPD Officer must show professionalism and good attitude at all times, even when not on duty. VCPD Officer is supposed to be professional at all times. This also includes officers behavior and attitude in the server as a whole. Moaning, complaining, provoking and other things that trash the image of VCPD Officer and the VCPD as a whole are not allowed.
2.4. VCPD Officer is to respect every single citizen of Argonath and every single player in the server, regardless of their personal feelings or opinions. Professionalism and tolerance comes first.

People who think they are above the rules and others should not be allowed to be a part of VCPD, let alone serve the elite divisions of it.

As for evidence, i have a few screenshots but I don't think that's neccessary, as me, Johnny Vercetti, [EAF]Klaus, STALKER and [WS]Marcus have pretty much all been online and seen what was going on. I expect them to see this report and post their statements.
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • VC:MP: Kessu
Re: VCPD Officer/SWAT Operative - [WS]Sora_Blue
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 17:10:06 pm »
The report was investigated from beginning to end and it was deemed that both officers were in the wrong due to provocative words from both sides (read; it does not matter who started and who continued, you need 2 for tango).

No punishments VCPD or server wise will be given, as both parties were talked to in a peaceful manner and let known that such behaviour cannot happen again.

Thank you for the report, however, and if you in the future feel offended by another officer, do not answer to their provocation and instead throw a report to the command staff of VCPD and possibly admins ingame if you think the officer is breaking the server rules.

-VCPD Command Staff
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal