| Date: 19-03-24  Time: 06:51 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 60
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Complaint About XkillerX  (Read 4524 times)

Offline Para

• [VC:MP]VCPD SooperMan Kill Criminals in my way :P
  • Citizen
  • [VC:MP]Inactive ferom 30/6 to October
    • Skype - #1PDCAP
  • Badge-ID: #1PDCAP
  • SA-MP: #1PDCAP
  • VC:MP: SupeRock
  • IV:MP: #1PDCAP
Complaint About XkillerX
« on: May 27, 2016, 10:31:50 am »
Complaining about : XkillerX
Who complaining : Remu
one day I saw A civilian attacking a cop so I tried to save the cop by killing the civilian with fists to body.Then The cop who was saved by me started chasing me i /sur
before I /sur he didn't ask to surrender and open fired me. Then After I surrendered He Brought me to junkyard Instead Of PD.  I said take to pd and jail me . (That Time I GTG but i didn't disconnect)But he refused and said to sit on the chair at dumpyard I had many valuable guns at that time I don't want it to get confiscated so i boarded on his car and said lets go to pd. He refused . So I myself drove to Pd. He followed me. Then I went to cell And Said Jail ME. But he didnt and asked me to come with him He threatened me by shooting air. I wanted my guns not to be confiscated and obeyed him. He drove to his house and said to sit on a chair He tried to kidnap me so I frightened and got out of house and waited for him  outside He came out side and again threatened me Finally I got no  Idea Than Killing him Bcos Of my guns. He said y u kill me after /sur But I said U didnt jail me /sur is for jail purpsoe and ur corrupt cop and I evaded successfully. That Killer waste stupid prick can't catch me so he sused me again for avoiding rp But he spoiled jailing RP So I disconnected for report. He ruined The Jailing RP but whining me

evidence:
See Logs I cant access logs nor know How TO
Screens:

Demands:
better Warn him or Cop Ban him
Signed,
SupeRock

Offline Gruia

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #ARTA-2
  • SA-MP: Gruia_Collin
Re: Complaint About XkillerX
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2016, 11:06:39 am »
First up, you should stick to the format of a report. You may copy it from the official topic.

Secondly, more evidence should be provided. There's only one screenshot. You may as well get the chatlogs which you can find in the APPDATA folder.

Thirdly, I am not sure if VCPD has authority over ARPD officers. That doubt is to be cleared up by VCPD Command Staff.
x2 x2  x1  x2 x2

Offline Para

• Citizen
    • Skype - #1PDCAP
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2016, 13:43:51 pm »
where is the appdata folder?
Secondly, more evidence should be provided. There's only one screenshot. You may as well get the chatlogs which you can find in the APPDATA folder.

First up, you should stick to the format of a report. You may copy it from the official topic.
And Who the hell cares about format In Servers I am stuck with these ARPD cops
Signed,
SupeRock

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: [NWM]Klaus
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2016, 16:28:34 pm »
Thank you for the report. I will speak to the Officer and remind him of his duties.

As a side-note: This corruption is all role-played and is not against server rules. A cop ban will not be given.

Offline Para

• Citizen
    • Skype - #1PDCAP
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2016, 07:35:59 am »
OK.
Signed,
SupeRock

Offline XkillerX

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #PD2003
  • VC:MP: XkillerX
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2016, 15:16:07 pm »
Seriously?
I must agree Remu lies very well so I will bold the lines which contradict what he says.
OK, so here is what happened - I was just driving near the airport and a civilian shouting at me so I gave him a whack. He became mad and started punching me now and then so I hit him once again so as to tame him. When he took down half my armor i had to forcefully sus him. Then there was the entry of Remu where he came interrupting everyone and killed the criminal. Neither I was threatened by death and nor I asked him to calm the criminal down.And neither he was passing by- He just read the OOC chat and came like he knew nothing. He then punched the criminal to death and I didn't sus him at all.Then I started chasing him and he surrendered just a little far away. As he made me lose some money (as RPing a greedy cop) I attempted to act corrupt but he didn't care about it. I was unable to do any corrupt RP in this scene because he kept running away even after I promised him that I will not pick his weps.When I tied him he jumped and ran away...In jail I tried to take him away but he ran away by abusing /q and when he came back, he shotgunned me while he has himself confirmed he DID /Sur. After which he ran away and evaded cops. He never let me RP a corrupt cop and came here saying 'Oh! The corrupt cop almost killed me! Help!'

Offline Para

• Citizen
    • Skype - #1PDCAP
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2016, 17:58:22 pm »
Seriously?
I must agree Remu lies very well so I will bold the lines which contradict what he says.
OK, so here is what happened - I was just driving near the airport and a civilian shouting at me so I gave him a whack. He became mad and started punching me now and then so I hit him once again so as to tame him. When he took down half my armor i had to forcefully sus him. Then there was the entry of Remu where he came interrupting everyone and killed the criminal. Neither I was threatened by death and nor I asked him to calm the criminal down.And neither he was passing by- He just read the OOC chat and came like he knew nothing. He then punched the criminal to death and I didn't sus him at all.Then I started chasing him and he surrendered just a little far away. As he made me lose some money (as RPing a greedy cop) I attempted to act corrupt but he didn't care about it. I was unable to do any corrupt RP in this scene because he kept running away even after I promised him that I will not pick his weps.When I tied him he jumped and ran away...In jail I tried to take him away but he ran away by abusing /q and when he came back, he shotgunned me while he has himself confirmed he DID /Sur. After which he ran away and evaded cops. He never let me RP a corrupt cop and came here saying 'Oh! The corrupt cop almost killed me! Help!'

for ur kind informations

1. That incident happened at Airport. I was just near there I was passing-by the airport. i can see them in minimap, and as he is my friend And I tend to Live where more ppl are living .(As in Rl. Now I am RPing)  and Then I saw them.

2. I didn't abuse /q. first I tried to calm u down and told u take me to jail But U were corrupt.(For ur kind Information: In RL, Does No Cop Died bcos of criminal?) So I was forced to report u and u were torturing me. first I obeyed u but U didn't come down So I was Forced to Kill U . Bfore I kill u, I disconnected. But I was disconnected bcos of Net problem . My router is many years old .

Point no.3: I jumped away? I cut off the ropes? U don't hav eyes?
Ok Then I killed him . U say after /sur.
If ur being corrupt, Then Y can't a Criminal be Corrupt?. Again, Can't a criminal kill a cop? Can't a criminal kill a cop after being uncuffed? Bcos If u hav to tie me and u did many things so For that u hav to uncuffme . So A criminal with free hands can do anything u mad corrupt cop.

4. U didn't Rp correvtly but saying I am Lieng? ur Liar
Signed,
SupeRock

Offline XkillerX

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2016, 18:24:27 pm »
Can you stop showing yourself correct? I planned a brilliant RP but you? You always ran away so that you can end this RP as quick as possible. I tied you to the chair but what happened? You started jumping away and then i had to go afk i found you miles away in a car, which will still be regarded as fleeing from the cops after /sur which is a rulebreak. Evidence i tied you:

You still ran away and you lost much of your heat:

And you went to PD where i tried to force you out to somewhere where i can RP but this happened:

Not jailing means you are abandoned? WTF
When i took you to my house and i tied you there yet again but Mr.Invincible Remu broke all the ropes again and rushed out and /q'ed which was NOT timeout or it would have said (timeout). You lie just to be correct. And after all this thing you made the most disgusting move even when you were cuffed:

Proof it didn't say timeout:

And after which you fled and claimed that I am 'Imcompetent to catch you'.
And you said i was torturing you? FFS i was only able to say
You made me lose money!MY MONEY!!!
and i tortured you?
I am corrupt? Yes but you didn't allow me to roleplay a corrupt cop.
Btw i had that civilian skin cop bug
Bcos If u hav to tie me and u did many things so For that u hav to uncuffme
Ok, I had to tie you BUT YOU DIDN'T AGREE THAT YOU WERE TIED AND RAN AWAY LIKE SUPERMAN BROKE THE ROPES AND RAN AWAY IN A CAR. YOU DID NOT DO THAT ONCE BUT TWICE.

Offline XkillerX

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2016, 18:32:36 pm »
You even didn't came to help the cop, at first you were supporting that civilian but in anger he called you 'retarded' and thats why you killed him TBH. 'helped the cop by saving him'?   :wow: :wow:
And the meaning of corrupt is not rulebreaker.
For ur kind Information: In RL, Does No Cop Died bcos of criminal?
I don't understand why everything is compared to IRL. And cops die during shootouts not just by a mad surrendered sus. IRL a cuffed criminal will also attempt to run away while we have rules here that it's not allowed. It's OK to compare to real life but not in way when the rules are different. Here is my suggestion- Make your own server with the rules you wish and damn those who break them and yourself break as many rules as possible by making an exception ONLY for yourself.
If I start picking your mistakes opposite to IRL you will be left weapon less in this argument.
1.IRL if a corrupt cops forces something, the civilian have to agree. But you had your own selfish means of your weps. You were acting like a superhero and broke all ropes, ran away with cuffs in your hands.
2.No criminal shouts 'Jail me!' like idiots.
3.The most Important point - You are reporting a dead cop champ.
You proved to be extremely selfish during all this-
1.You didn't wanted to lose your weps so you did broke server's rules THRICE.
2. In order to avoid punishment, you also made an attempt to report me falsely.
3.I have another Screen of your selfishness why you broke rules which I will upload when I get on PC.

Offline Para

• Citizen
    • Skype - #1PDCAP
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2016, 11:31:18 am »
You are reporting a dead cop

For ur kind info: Cops hav exception in returning after death So if u don't know then shutup
If ur dead then why u come up and answer in the report.

And u said Am comparing evrything to RL.

Do u know what is Role-Playing Games? If u don't know about Rping then shut up ur mouth

In Rl, If a corrupt cop forces or tortures the criminal or a civilian and he is holding a weapon.(Wait Imagine that In RL u r given a Valuable gun. and u wanted it for many years. Then A man comes in and tortures u and gonna kill u. Then U kill him or say Kill me with a smile u idiot)

4. u said I didn't allow u to rp as a corrupt cop. AS a criminal don't likes a corrupt cop who is against him He will automatically try to block it. take as this in ur Imagination

: IF a man is chasing u and trying to kill u. U hav a some weapons. U try to save ur life? or Allow him To Kill u Bastard.

5 . I breaked rule? When? 1. I killed u- Bcos u r threatening me to kill me and was about to kill me so I killed u There is nothing wrong in killing a corrupt cop/
Answer Me: If a police is corrupt, then y the hell a criminal cant be corrupt?

2.I disconnected:    I hav to report u So I evaded but u then again sus'ed me. Only In smuggling, Susing a person more than 1 time is allowed But u sused me. U rulebreaked many times. Don't Try to escape .

6.I breaked the rope like a superman? Cant I cut the ropes bcos u tied it very loose and Am basically a strong man And I worked in Many Special Departments. There In Training, I was taught to break the ropes while ur tied. in RL too, Its possible

Signed,
SupeRock

Offline XkillerX

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2016, 11:52:14 am »
1.If you broke the rope, you should have used /me to show it or you would just f**k outta there without I know?
2.For FS people value their life more than a silly weapon. In game you are respawned but IRL you are gone forever.
3.Moreover the idea of saving yourself with your weapons is totally shit. They start a fight not go to heaven suddenly and come back and backstabbing the person.
4.'Corrupt criminal's Do you f**king know the meaning of the word 'corrupt' that you can use it just to hide your ass from rulebreaker? Just consult a dictionary.
Corrupt : having or showing a willingness to act dishonestly in return for money or personal gain.
5.Cops have the privilege, agreed. But during RP if you killed that cop, he will not come back to life. The privilege is given to a player so as he can RP many cops as the cops keep coming not the same cop.
6.You blamed me to not be competent to be able to catch you, but you lost 90% of your heat when you went to PD, which gave you an edge in fleeing the cops when you killed me.
7.A criminal will try to resist the cop but he will try to loosen the ropes not just break all ropes in a helpless position. I didn't see your attempt to break your ropes, when I went afk for a min you took the chance and ran away.
8. And I roleplayed a corrupt cop, you are given no freedom to break the server rules if the cop is acting corrupt, if such freedom is given the kidnappers will kidnap anyone, but the victim will just jump and run away. If you feel it will be rule-breaking as he is 'criminal' who are bound to do so, then i must say that corrupt cops are also criminals. Who said you are allowed to break server rules if you encounter a corrupt cop?
9. 'Holding a weapon' shows how well you are concerned about RL. Criminal's are disarmed as soon as a cop catches them, you have the privilege of not getting disarmed so you forge your own rules of RL...seriously?

Offline Hype

• /hug and /handshake enjoyer
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: EAFPD420
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Hype
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2016, 22:03:38 pm »
Hi,

Before I continue, I would like to ask both of you to be less provocative towards eachother. After all, this is a game and we should be having fun instead.

Anyways, let me clear a few points from my view:
  • Roleplaying as a corrupt cop is not prohibited.
    Players are not allowed to return to a roleplay situation after death.
    The only exception to this is the police, who are allowed to re-join a situation.
  • Remu, try to play along a little next time, as attempting to evade arrest using /q, as far as I know, is prohibited.
    : IF a man is chasing u and trying to kill u. U hav a some weapons. U try to save ur life? or Allow him To Kill u Bastard.
    Self-defense is allowed, but remember that you take matter into your own hands. If you believe a player is attempting to repeatedly attempt deathmatching you on purpose, you should report the situation to an admin.
    Surrendered suspects (that have surrendered through /c sur(render)) cannot flee or be attacked by police unless under imminent threat.
    Surrendered suspects cannot be rescued either, until jailed.

2016 | Most Dedicated Police Officer | Best Collaborating Police Officer

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: [NWM]Klaus
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2016, 22:41:11 pm »
Hype's post pretty much concludes this report. No more discussion is needed.

Topic locked

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal