| Date: 26-04-24  Time: 11:39 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies by Nikola_Nidza
[Today at 03:13:30]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 234
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: VCPD: Reaper  (Read 2525 times)

Offline Marcell

• Hide and seek, motherfuckers
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #69666
  • SA-MP: John_Hennessy
  • VC:MP: Reaper
VCPD: Reaper
« on: June 11, 2016, 18:57:33 pm »
In-game name: Reaper
Past names: [IT]Marcell, John_Wayne, TJ sucker. [EAF]Marcell
When did you join Argonath RPG? 2011
How long have you played VC:MP? 5 years
On average, how many hours a week do you play on Argonath VC:MP? From 10 to 30

Why do you want to join the VCPD? I see that despite huge improvement in VCPD, criminals still gained the upper hand and soon it will be too late to effectively combat their operations. Bringing advanced experience on the field, I'm able to predict both what a typical cop or a criminal would do in any situation.
What areas of police work do you most enjoy? SWAT deployment, FBI-VCPD collaborations, drug busts, crackdowns
What can you contribute to the VCPD? Serious experience how everything works, the only way you can get rid of criminals is to know them inside and out - something I can provide. At same time I know classic cop mistakes so I'd be able to correct most less experienced officers.
Have you read the official guidelines and do you agree to adhere to them? Yes

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: [NWM]Klaus
Re: VCPD: Reaper
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2016, 19:02:21 pm »
What about your dismissal for gross misconduct? What have you learnt in the time you've been away?
The department wants to have a good reputation in the eyes of the public, and we aim to keep a high level of professionalism in this department. I hope you understand this.

Offline Marcell

• Hide and seek, motherfuckers
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #69666
  • SA-MP: John_Hennessy
  • VC:MP: Reaper
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2016, 19:33:40 pm »
What about your dismissal for gross misconduct? What have you learnt in the time you've been away?
The department wants to have a good reputation in the eyes of the public, and we aim to keep a high level of professionalism in this department. I hope you understand this.
I still consider one of the events to be a misunderstanding, but I realized my mistakes and the general direction where VCPD must go. I'd like to help the department in a bit more professional and less agressive manner this time to make sure we won't be putting anyone off, both new officers and even suspects who felt as if I was unfair to them. I'm back with some experience with how San Andreas PD has been handling things, it was a very valuable lesson that taught me what I should avoid to make sure VCPD never drops down to SAPD's pathetic level.

Offline Brian

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: Richard Marcinko
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2016, 01:15:15 am »
VCPD never drops down to SAPD's pathetic level.
lol

Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: [NWM]Klaus
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2016, 02:31:54 am »
As you had an excellent track record for arrests made and did a fine job in eliminating crime in the city, I'll give you another chance. I want no more of that aggressive attitude and you will act professionally at all times. Welcome back Officer.

Vice City Police Department
Academy

Dear Cadet,

CONGRATULATIONS,

You have passed both required tests, therefore you were allowed to skip the academy and are now reinstated to VCPD Officer. Please contact Acting Chiefs Kessu or Klaus for your rank.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal