| Date: 19-03-24  Time: 09:57 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 23
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: We have an issue  (Read 6332 times)

Offline Julio.

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #DM2378
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Julio
  • VC:MP: [R*]Julio
  • IV:MP: [R*]Julio
We have an issue
« on: July 19, 2016, 11:38:05 am »
I think most of us are aware of an incident on Prickle Pine Golf Course in LV. There was a significantly sized weed field, so a large group of SAPD/FBI gathered at the field in order to kill the weed when it became "ready to grow", and to also prevent the owner of the field harvesting the weed.

There turned out to be a large group of at least 12-15 people turn up to try and claim the field, and a Hydra was used to take them down, as they, as far as I am aware, were using RPG and Grenades. I can also tell you that it wasn't just an FBI Agent using Heavy Air, SAPD Heavy Air was also present.

This begs the question, in this situation, why were we forced to deploy two Heavy Air vehicles, yet command members present would not issue the Officers with anything heavier than SMG/Shotgun due to "regulations"? Not even Senior Officers, ex-FBI or ex-SWAT members were trusted with the heavy weaponry, so "inexperience" cannot be used as an excuse. I requested heavy weaponry multiple times, and also requested a Sniper Rifle.

DPD - Medal of Whiskey x3 DPD - Medal of Respect x1 DPD - Medal of Loyalty x3
 SAPD - Meritorious Award x1 SAPD - Community Policing x1

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
  • Badge-ID: #145
  • SA-MP: FredericK_Collin
Re: We have an issue
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 11:47:17 am »
That is not totally true. Swat members were equiped with all weapons and star member received snipers. At that kinda of situation fbi were equiped too. About SAPD members shotgun, smg and armour were given too you since we are only allowed to provide that as long as i know. There might be any special circunstancies that SAPD can provide to you sniper, but M4 is not even allowed and able for sgt+ yo equip since that is a special weapon and only used by swat and FBI. Nothing else could be done beside use our heavy air to solve it, since the RPGs and granades aren't available for swat or fbi.
Signed,
FredericK Collin
[SA:MP] SAPD Supervisory Officer
-Serving since February of 2010

Offline Julio.

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2016, 12:01:50 pm »
Unfortunately the use of Heavy Air has resulted in a server ban for one of our FBI colleagues.

Offline Derek.

• Citizen
  • be humble.
    • Skype - marian.liviu2
  • SA-MP: Derek Carter
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2016, 12:51:52 pm »
Can't agree with Julio more. We deploy two heavy-air aircrafts, yet we can not receive heavy weaponry?

DEREK CARTER
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
| S.A.P.D. Senior Officer | S.A.P.D. Detective |

Offline Fuzzy

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2016, 13:12:56 pm »
Can't agree with Julio more. We deploy two heavy-air aircrafts, yet we can not receive heavy weaponry?
There should be made some exceptions for situations like this. There isn't enough man power in the department to afford having only SWAT/STAR members with proper weaponry.

Offline Deluca

• [SA:MP] SWAT Team Leader
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #140
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2016, 13:21:56 pm »
1. SAPD nor FBI should have access to heavy air such as hydra or Hunter

2. RPGs should not be accessable in Argonath

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2016, 14:08:34 pm »

1. I am assuming that SWAT and STAR in your vision should have access to it. Otherwise and if it's about remove the access to heavy air, it would make us impossible to respond for example to squalo or even for shamal. Making airborne or waterborne suspects easy to escape. Heavy Air only can be deployed via some small circunstancies, every spawn is logged and only the highest ranks have authority to use it making safe of usage.

2. Well I don't see any problem against it since we have command trucks based on 10.000 HP. Anyway the persons using it should follow it and don't cause mass DM. For example use it to blow up a chooper I accept, now use an RPG inside LSPD is just stupid. Those things should be handled by administration in a close look and hard punishments should come.
Signed,
FredericK Collin

Offline [Rstar]John

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #7470
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]John
  • IV:MP: [R*]John
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2016, 17:55:26 pm »
SAPD command can't issue heavy weaponry like M4 or Sniper. Those weapons are ONLY accessed by SWAT/FBI.
FORMER S.A.P.D. Captain

Offline Fuzzy

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2016, 18:15:48 pm »
SAPD command can't issue heavy weaponry like M4 or Sniper. Those weapons are ONLY accessed by SWAT/FBI.
That's the point of this topic. Make it so they CAN be equipped in right situations

Offline Fred

• Citizen
    • Skype - brunotaborda
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2016, 18:58:03 pm »
That's the point of this topic. Make it so they CAN be equipped in right situations

To be honest for the right situations we have he right teams available to respond such as SWAT or even FBI. I know many of you like M4 to shoot in long range and it's powerful I agree with you, but why would you need that if for major calls we have the correct teams available?
Signed,
FredericK Collin

Offline Fuzzy

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2016, 19:03:45 pm »
To be honest for the right situations we have he right teams available to respond such as SWAT or even FBI.
That cannot be guaranteed nor is it even realistically possible to have them at every single situation

Offline Matthew Carter

• Citizen
    • Skype - locmax.
  • SA-MP: Matthew Carter
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2016, 20:22:40 pm »
Giving M4 should be fine for any SAPD Cadet or higher. In real life every police cruiser has an assault rifle or a shotgun in it, I see no reason to not equip M4 to officers in situations like this where it's badly required.

If you think it's easy to get HA rights in FBI, I dare you to apply for FBI and try becoming a Probationary Agent.
It's gonna take you longer than it took you from Recruit to Senior Officer (without direct reinstatement  to the rank).

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Director

Offline Ben

• Argonath Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Credit goes to Sushi for the avatar.
  • Badge-ID: #CS2067
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2016, 22:53:22 pm »
Mikro has confirmed a review of explosives within the server, something may / may not come out of that. Let's just see what happens.
Serving DPD since 2010
Serving the ARPD since 2009

Retired Sheriff

Medal of:
Honour
x1
Whiskey x2
Loyalty x3
Respect x1
Leadership x1
Meritorious Service x2
Community Policing x2
Police Life-Saving x2

“Everything is possible for him who believes.” - Mark 9:23
You can take the man out of DPD, but you can't take the DPD out of the man - =AV=Janek

Offline Julio.

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: July 20, 2016, 22:54:08 pm »
(without direct reinstatement  to the rank).

:hit:

Offline [Rstar]John

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2016, 23:18:31 pm »

It's script wise, SAPD Sergeants+ don't have rights to equip M4 or Sniper.
FORMER S.A.P.D. Captain

Offline Fuzzy

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2016, 00:27:18 am »
Script can be changed.

Offline Deluca

• [SA:MP] SWAT Team Leader
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #140
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2016, 03:36:33 am »

1. I am assuming that SWAT and STAR in your vision should have access to it. Otherwise and if it's about remove the access to heavy air, it would make us impossible to respond for example to squalo or even for shamal. Making airborne or waterborne suspects easy to escape. Heavy Air only can be deployed via some small circunstancies, every spawn is logged and only the highest ranks have authority to use it making safe of usage.

2. Well I don't see any problem against it since we have command trucks based on 10.000 HP. Anyway the persons using it should follow it and don't cause mass DM. For example use it to blow up a chooper I accept, now use an RPG inside LSPD is just stupid. Those things should be handled by administration in a close look and hard punishments should come.

1. No Hydra or Hunter whatsoever. Use teamwork and a helicopter or beagle to follow squalos. An admin can grant access for a high ranked STAR to RP being from the National Guard by spawning a Hydra for STAR (Admins can spawn only) and it should be used to take down planes evading the police.

2. No RPGs whatsoever. I want it gone from the server. It doesn't belong anywhere near a roleplaying server.

Offline [Rstar]John

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2016, 11:50:53 am »
Script can be changed.

Change it then.
FORMER S.A.P.D. Captain

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal