| Date: 24-04-24  Time: 20:22 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 132
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Who remembers me!  (Read 11543 times)

Offline Webster

• Citizen
  • VENI VIDI VICI
  • Badge-ID: #117
Re: Who remembers me!
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2016, 12:08:55 pm »
Glad you still around Jimbo!

JAY HUNTER
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
S.A.P.D. Sergeant | S.W.A.T. Commander | S.A.P.D. Detective

Offline [R*]Drix

• Citizen
  • Rashid King
    • Skype - drix655
  • Badge-ID: #138
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Drix
« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2016, 16:36:03 pm »
We all remember you and how you snitched against your own people in the SASD by telling CBFasi everything. You were CBFasi's puppet. You promoted through the ranks of SAPD like no other. If I were to compare you against Drix you have to beat Drix. You have one of the most notoriety in the game. You should be called #Snitchin'Jimmy. This video proves it all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZXnS3xnYwA

Real life I have nothing against you because you are a Marine in the military. Hats off for that.
Still butthurt Tinman?  :cry:

Offline Kevin Parker

• [SA:MP] Ex SWAT Operative [SA:MP] Ex Lead Detective [IV:MP] Ex Lieutenant [IV:MP] Ex NOOSE Operative
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #128
  • SA-MP: [WS]Kevin_Parker
  • IV:MP: [WS]Kevin
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2016, 12:28:49 pm »
Heard about the anniversary figured id scope out who is running things now a days and who is still remaining from my past! Post here!

Hi Jimmy!

We miss you, ser Drix!

We all remember you and how you snitched against your own people in the SASD by telling CBFasi everything. You were CBFasi's puppet. You promoted through the ranks of SAPD like no other. If I were to compare you against Drix you have to beat Drix. You have one of the most notoriety in the game. You should be called #Snitchin'Jimmy. This video proves it all.

I really like how Tinman welcomes the long gone players as well as knowing everyone's history!  :rofl:

YOU'VE got a unique style, mate!
Previous Positions (IV:MP):
Ex- Liberty City Police Department Lieutenant
Ex- Tactical Response Unit Operative
Ex- High Speed Unit Commander

Previous Positions (SA:MP):
Los Santos Police Department Lead Detective
Special Weapons And Tactics Operative

Offline TinMan

• [SA:MP]Mulholland Intersection Protector
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #5075
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2016, 00:18:37 am »
I really like how Tinman welcomes the long gone players as well as knowing everyone's history!  :rofl:

YOU'VE got a unique style, mate!

I'm glad someone can take a joke around here.

https://youtu.be/F_5dP_83O7o?t=57s

.......Furthermore as cute as it was you insolent and unfounded realization of reality and of the department would singlehandedly be the reason you never obtained any of the ranks that I did within this department.... well we can also add the fact that I was a good leader but don't get me wrong I still play with some of those men on another server and that's because they respect and understand what I did then...

......and whoever wants to fault my grammer blame bud light and not me

Oh also get your post count up kid... people are going to think you never did anything here

No. Jimmy you have not been involved in a consequential decision where you had to be held accountable. You simply haven't. The fact is you were always standing next to CBFasi that is not leadership that is complete truancy. What bothers me the most is when CBFasi is the commissioner of SAPD and when Captain was needed you begged CBFasi for the position and got it. I on the other hand was dedicated to the department. I was out there on the streets. It was people like you who turn the whole department into turd.

My post count is low because forum work is not leadership but truancy. I never did anything here on the forums. You don't need forum work to run a department. You insulting me as a kid is funny because you can't call me that. We been in this community about the same amount of time, we are the same age, and we are both adults serving in the United States military. Again, I have nothing against you in real life. In character I am against you.     

Bud light is a good beer. Yeye

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal