| Date: 19-03-24  Time: 06:50 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 62
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: VCPD Complaint :- SEVRIN(Senior officer)  (Read 3310 times)

Offline Sevrin

• [VC:MP] SWAT Operative [VC:MP]Pudding Thief 2
  • Citizen
  • [VC:MP] asskicker
  • Badge-ID: #SW6910
  • VC:MP: =TRC=sevrin
VCPD Complaint :- SEVRIN(Senior officer)
« on: August 06, 2016, 19:48:04 pm »
VCPD Cadet [BSZ]umrughan suspected me today for "smuggle" for instance car smuggle. I was near crane not in the vicinity of restricted area. VCPD [SS]krystianoo mistakenly killed him being a cop & I was still there. But when I was coming to LHPD to take cop skin, he suspected me which was a "fake suspect". I evaded the cops but I wanted to report Urmughan for fake suspecting. Even I reported him via /report but no admin was online.

I'm here to report cadet for fake suspecting(he didn't saw me smuggling a car not even he was close to me, he was at LHPD) but not only that, he insulted me/a senior officer. Even I told him that I'm a VCPD Senior Officer, he didn't listened & kept abusing me & said you can't do anything, only klaus can.

Evidence:
http://imgur.com/a/vollc

Offline Salmonella

• [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
Re: VCPD Complaint :- SEVRIN(Senior officer)
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2016, 20:38:17 pm »
Care to explain yourself, cadet?

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • VC:MP: Kessu
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2016, 22:16:04 pm »
If you think Klaus is the only one who can issue punishments on you, you are deeply mistaken.
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

Offline urmughan

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: urmughan
  • VC:MP: urmughan
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2016, 08:28:37 am »
I have a lot to explain sir!
1.i never ever in my life abuse/insult anyone
2.sevrin was the one who do smuggle at the crane all day
3.krystianooo as a cop killed me and and let sevrin smuggle and when i said that i will report you, sevrin got angry and just start sayin that you will be banned, demoted and bla bla bla.........
I send these all reports on the server :)

Offline urmughan

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2016, 08:35:12 am »
I saw him smuggling and he also called krystianoo for help cuz they both are friends! I also told that crane is locked but still sevrin deosnt move away and he called krystianoo who was a cop to help him. Krystianoo HEADSHOTED me. And get away from the crane and sevrin deos the smuggle!
I sawed by my own eyes that sevrin smuggled, if sevrin deosn't saw me! Its not my fault:)
Secondly if he deos crimes as a civilian that deosnt mean i should not sus him cuz when he is a cuv he is not a senior to me!

Offline urmughan

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2016, 08:37:54 am »
He is such a great planner that he only took pic of my messages not his own......
He said it early that i will kick you, i will ban you and then i said that you cant do that only klaus can cuz at that time only klaus(admin) was online

Offline Sevrin

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2016, 08:56:47 am »
Lmao, I thought you just insults seniors but lie too. Just tell me when I said that I will ban you? I said that you will be suspended or fired for fake suspecting and insulting seniors. Then when you saw me smuggling dude. The time you announced about the crane lockdown, I was standing far away from crane so why I move. Even when keys killed you mistakenly, you was at LHPD and I was at crane so how you saw me?

Stop lying again and again. Even if I smuggled, you should see me first smuggling and then sus me not from lhpd.

Offline urmughan

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2016, 09:03:32 am »
Report against: =TRC=Servin

Reasons:He is a senior officer still he do crimes all day and when he is about to get cought he always become cop and missuses his powers of being a senior.

Evidence:  yesterday he just entered a closed area by vcpd, when i said him to leave the area, he called a arpd officer who killed me and allow him to smuggle, i saw him amuggling and when i sused him he was runing to be a cop, when he saw his this plan is failed he just simply reported on my board.

Other Details: i reported that on server too. But no admin was replying(klaus was online), then when i said him that i will report them both he make's fake excuses and saud that he will demote me and talk to seniors( cuz his plan was unsussceful)
I was doing my job and it's my duty to sus on all criminals even if they are seniors at vcpd or not! All are equal to vcpd when they become civ or criminals😊

Offline urmughan

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2016, 10:03:57 am »
A lier is saying me that i lied, cool is that?
I never insulted you, if you have any evidence show me i will myself backout!!!  But you dont have any i guess! Cuz i never insulted :)
Secondly you yourself is talking that you smuggled!!
You admited it!
Thirdly i saw you smuggling cuz when i was about to be killed you were tresspassing the locked crane and as i mentioned in the ad. That the one who tresspassed will be sused for smuggle :)
And lastly being a senior officer you said a cop to help you to smuggle, and after you do a crime like smuggling you always run to be a cop so no one can sus you.
You all can see evidence on his previous reply that he said i did smuggle and runned to be cop, and urmughan sused me :)
Now you all know who is lying............

Offline Sevrin

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2016, 10:29:53 am »
Man, I don't want to say harsh words to you but at least are you too dumb to check the link on my first post here, you can clearly see saying me "shut up". When I said, that you're insulting a senior officer without any reason & saying you can't do anything only Klaus can.

Again lying that you saw me & ad about the crane. I was on the other side of containers near crane, which is totally far away from restricted area, you can ask from other officers too. And when krys killed you mistakenly, you got mad. You didn't saw me smuggling a car & also I was not trespassing not even near crane, I was far away from crane/crane's restricted area. And when I was coming to LHPD(I was near klaus's donut shop). At that time you suspected me lol really?

So, summarizing the whole thing, you fake suspected me, you insulted senior officer, you yourself said you can't do anything only Klaus can & stuff.

Here you go for in-game screenshots if you can't see the pics I posted in my first post: http://imgur.com/a/Oujk1

Forgot to attach this, http://imgur.com/a/wyM5S

Offline Hype

• /hug and /handshake enjoyer
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: EAFPD420
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Hype
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2016, 10:44:33 am »
Topic moved to appropriate board.

2016 | Most Dedicated Police Officer | Best Collaborating Police Officer

Offline Sevrin

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2016, 13:55:24 pm »
http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=37218.msg335294#new

And, dude are you serious that I do crimes all the day or everytime :O ?

Just tell me, you saw me ever taking part in smuggle via yacht or car smuggling, robbery/diamond heist, bank heist? Or even a single crime except homicide(did it twice or thrice I guess) ?

I don't need to explain myself, I clarified everything on your cadet topic.

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: [NWM]Klaus
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2016, 00:11:17 am »
Lets put this whole fiasco to bed.

Sevrin: As a senior officer you should use your experience and talk to those ranked below you, to teach them and help them improve. You are not in the position to demand an Officer to be fired or suspended.
Urmughan: You must fix your attitude and act more mature. You cannot threaten Officers with suspensions.

You both were unprofessional and are guilty for insulting one another, bickering in the main chat like babies. Both of you should be ashamed. The way you both behaved gives our department a bad name.
You both will receive an official warning for behavior problems. I do not want to see anything like this repeated again, especially not in the public eye.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal