| Date: 25-04-24  Time: 01:39 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 253
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Speak up, my friend.  (Read 3614 times)

Offline TheBill

• Citizen
  • Brother in blue.
  • Badge-ID: #130
  • SA-MP: Brian_Parker
Speak up, my friend.
« on: December 15, 2016, 18:58:38 pm »
Person found.

Deputy Sheriff Liam Shatner

Offline Justin King

• Citizen
Re: Speak up, my friend.
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 19:04:10 pm »
Doesn't really matter if you play on another server or not, it's not like you're not allowed to.. I can see how this pisses you off but I wouldn't take it so personal.  EDIT;  I also wouldn't like it if someone was talking about me behind my back though.  I admit to playing on another server myself, and I'm a staff member here.

Offline Justin King

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 19:09:15 pm »
I honestly wouldn't let it get under my skin, I would move on and at least try to ignore whoever it is.

Offline Webster

• Citizen
  • VENI VIDI VICI
  • Badge-ID: #117
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 22:52:56 pm »
Calm your titties boy, you're going to get butthurt over something someone said in a game? If you think that's sad, I think you acting like this is even more sad. Man up, don't let someone's opinion from who knows where offend you, welcome to the real world buddy.

JAY HUNTER
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
S.A.P.D. Sergeant | S.W.A.T. Commander | S.A.P.D. Detective

Offline Salmonella

• [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2016, 23:32:26 pm »
Calm your titties boy, you're going to get butthurt over something someone said in a game? If you think that's sad, I think you acting like this is even more sad. Man up, don't let someone's opinion from who knows where offend you, welcome to the real world buddy.

Why talk so disparagingly to the guy? He has a genuine concern and brings his point across relatively politely. Why go all ''boy, buddy, titties, man up'' on him? Unless you're the shittalker he's referring to, I think I'm missing something here.

Offline Webster

• Citizen
  • VENI VIDI VICI
  • Badge-ID: #117
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2016, 00:57:10 am »

Why talk so disparagingly to the guy? He has a genuine concern and brings his point across relatively politely. Why go all ''boy, buddy, titties, man up'' on him? Unless you're the shittalker he's referring to, I think I'm missing something here.
I don't have the time nor the intention of talking shit behind someone's back, I'm pretty straightforward actually. Disparagingly? I wouldn't say so. It weirds me out how people care about someone's opinion through a virtual game, how does that even get to you? All in all you shouldn't care about what people imply and say when they don't even know you or know your background, not just in the virtual world, but in reality, you should take that into practice, it'll be much easier for ya.

JAY HUNTER
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
S.A.P.D. Sergeant | S.W.A.T. Commander | S.A.P.D. Detective

Offline Salmonella

• [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2016, 01:00:32 am »

I don't have the time nor the intention of talking shit behind someone's back, I'm pretty straightforward actually. Disparagingly? I wouldn't say so. It weirds me out how people care about someone's opinion through a virtual game, how does that even get to you? All in all you shouldn't care about what people imply and say when they don't even know you or know your background, not just in the virtual world, but in reality, you should take that into practice, it'll be much easier for ya.

I agree with you and the point you made earlier. It's just the key in which you sang your tune that made it look disparaging. ''Boy, buddy, calm your titties, man up'', etc.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal