| Date: 20-04-24  Time: 17:38 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[Today at 11:00:22]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[Yesterday at 23:24:35]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 22:30:34]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 125
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: VCPD: =ULK=Sora_Blue  (Read 7670 times)

Offline Brian

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: Richard Marcinko
VCPD: =ULK=Sora_Blue
« on: January 04, 2017, 17:54:05 pm »
In-game name: =ULK=Sora_Blue  /  Brian
Past names: -
When did you join Argonath RPG? 2010
How long have you played VC:MP? 7 years
On average, how many hours a week do you play on Argonath VC:MP? Whenever I feel like it. Probably like 24 hours or so.

Why do you want to join the VCPD? I'd like to ask for a reinstatement so I can continue to protect and serve.
Which areas of police work do you most enjoy? Collaboration, Narcotics, Law Enforcement, SWAT, FBI.
How can you contribute to the VCPD? Knowledge, skills, experience.
Have you read the official guidelines and do you agree to adhere to them? Yes.

Note: I had an inactivity period for personal reasons (noted this to chiefs) and as a result got removed from the department (understandable) however I have the time now to continue on playing to the full extent as I used to.

Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity

Offline Salmonella

• [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
Re: VCPD: =ULK=Sora_Blue
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 18:03:02 pm »
Your time in the VCPD has been met with a lot of controversy. In the end, you've been fired for unreported inactivity, after being allowed to remain for a duration while being banned from the server.

Being fired (dishonourably discharged) means reinstatement is not an option, as you should know.

Membership of this department is however an option, but I don't want to make the same mistakes that have been made in the past. For this reason, I'd like to start where we left off last summer:

Seeing as your previous application was rejected for a few reasons, I think we should take it from there, especially because you say you disagree with those reasons.

• Lack of activity
  • Failure to show any kind of initiative to improve attitude and convince Command Staff to accept

Let's first address your activity. You've been ingame very few times as statistics indicate and I was present most of those times to see what you were doing ingame. Most of the times you weren't on duty and I can remember multiple occasions where you were wanted by the police force instead. Now, you were saying that most of the times you were ingame, everyone was idling. This isn't true, all the times I was ingame when you were also there, the server was vivid and there was lots of stuff going on (Klaus opening Rock City, many car chases and a vivid mainchat come to mind). In conclusion to that, you did play, but very very little and only once or twice as cop. Need I remind you that you even refused to use the police radio hoping we wouldn't find out you still had SWAT access?

Then there's the second reason, which was the primary reason for your denial: your attitude of which you've yet to convince us it's changed. I don't think I have to elaborate too much on all the unacceptable behaviour and gross misconduct that is associated with your name in this department.

What we want from you is to prove you actually condone what you've done in the past and convince us of this. I want to hear from you what you think you've done wrong, why you think it was wrong, what you're going to do to avoid it from happening in the future and most importantly of all, why you think we should believe any of that. I don't want to hear any half-assed replies like ''Yes''; ''No''; ''I changed'' and ''Yes I understand and will try to adhere''.

There's this you'll have to convince us of, but there's also an activity you will have to keep up. I got the impression that last time you were only going to get active -after- you'd get accepted. This time I want to see activity on the field prior to us considering to take you back.

Offline Brian

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 18:18:06 pm »
As I mentioned before I did note my inactivity to the chiefs as the reason was personal. Don't deny it otherwise as the post about it is still on my desk.
[Sunday, November 27, 2016 4:26 PM] Kessu: I'll let them know of your situation without revealing any details
As per your inquiry, my attitude has been adjusted as of my time being away.

Offline Salmonella

• Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 18:24:18 pm »
I suggest you read the post again because this is exactly what I did not want to hear from you as a reply.

Offline Brian

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 18:32:27 pm »
I suggest you read the post again because this is exactly what I did not want to hear from you as a reply.
I don't know what your issue is since I answered in a normal fashion.

Offline Salmonella

• Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2017, 18:37:53 pm »
I don't want to hear any half-assed replies like ''Yes''; ''No''; ''I changed'' and ''Yes I understand and will try to adhere''.

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: [NWM]Klaus
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2017, 20:52:28 pm »
Your behavior today was rather unprofessional. I'm not sure you take this very seriously.

Offline Brian

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2017, 20:54:16 pm »
Your behavior today was rather unprofessional. I'm not sure you take this very seriously.
I do, however do note that I haven't been active for several months and need to get used to the line of work again.
I'll try to be back in shape by the end of the week if not sooner.

Offline Hype

• /hug and /handshake enjoyer
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: EAFPD420
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Hype
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2017, 20:56:36 pm »
I'm pretty sure the freecops died less than you today  :roll:

2016 | Most Dedicated Police Officer | Best Collaborating Police Officer

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2017, 20:57:28 pm »
It's not really your combat sharpness that worries me most, but more your failure to listen to superior officers. We had many casualties today due to your poor decision-making.

Offline Brian

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2017, 20:58:51 pm »
It's not really your combat sharpness that worries me most, but more your failure to listen to superior officers. We had many casualties today due to your poor decision-making.
I didn't see any message regarding a cease fire on the chat. All the instructions we received were being cannonfodder to distract whoever was in the bank.

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2017, 21:01:00 pm »
I didn't see any message regarding a cease fire on the chat.
That I will forward on to the superior officers and investigate, however it still does not excuse your dangerous behavior on the field.

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • VC:MP: Kessu
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2017, 21:07:53 pm »
The cannonfodder part was related to breaching the bank itself. We told all of you guys to not go and get sliced by the chainsaws, including myself.

When you're told that you die too much, we really mean it. VCPD's aim is to survive with one life longer than the criminal can. You died more times than we had cops online today which is rather impressive given that server had 30+ players.
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

Offline Brian

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2017, 16:46:54 pm »
I don't want to hear any half-assed replies like ''Yes''; ''No''; ''I changed'' and ''Yes I understand and will try to adhere''.
If you'd like a proper explanation then sure I'd be willing to give you one.
What has changed?
I know where the limits are as to what I can and can not do.
What I have learned is that it's best to just be quiet and do as told no matter how irrational it might be.
That's the easiest way for me to just avoid "confrontations" with some people in this department like you.
What I keep in mind is this phrase: "Professionalism comes first, deal with everything else later".
No matter if we dislike each other, I do not intend to quit a job I like to do and if I have to adapt myself to fit in then so be it.
If there's anything else you'd like to know feel free to ask.

Offline Salmonella

• Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2017, 17:31:57 pm »
Fair enough, that's more like it.

As mentioned by the director and Klaus, you've been acting rather irresponsibly ingame during a heist a day or two ago. When I confronted you about this you were annoyed, insinuating you weren't told to stop rushing and ramboing whatsoever. I refrained from giving this order myself but Captain Hype and Commander Reaper both told you to stop.

You died a whopping five times by running into chainsaws. This is not what is expected even from ARPD Officers. You're a former SWAT Operative, so you should know so much better than that. I got the feeling you were trying to ''steal the show'' at the expense of teamwork.

Before accepting you, I want to see you put your words into action.

Good luck,

Chief Salmonella

Offline Salmonella

• Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2017, 17:02:11 pm »
Applicant was seen using shotgun on unarmed suspects. When asked about it he said it was just to knock the suspect down, but the suspect would've died (having about 25HP left). Regardless, VCPD personnel is not allowed to use the shotgun against unarmed suspects AT ALL.

I do not believe you genuinely thought it was allowed to use shotgun to knock a suspect down, because last year there's been a very elaborate report against you (from yours truly) on this very matter, and it was clarified for you and the entire department at the time what the regulations were again. I do not think you somehow managed to forget about this rule.

I hope we're going to stop seeing things like this from you from now on.

Offline Salmonella

• Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2017, 22:32:36 pm »

Target Rank: VCPD Officer (VC:MP)

You now have access to the VCPD Academy. Read the topics within it and familiarize yourself with the Procedures and Regulations.
You are welcome to contact senior staff for your training and examination.

Do not let us down again.

Offline Marcell

• Hide and seek, motherfuckers
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #69666
  • SA-MP: John_Hennessy
  • VC:MP: Reaper
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2017, 22:57:25 pm »
It will take quite a while to prove your worth, you need to understand that. You have let us down several times.

Offline Hype

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2017, 22:59:54 pm »
You've been doing pretty well on the field. Keep it up, your Academy sessions are due to come.

Offline Hype

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2017, 15:57:27 pm »
Vice City Police Department
Academy

Dear Cadet,

I would like to inform you that you've passed your Session No. 2 (Pursuit Tactics).
You have shown excellent performance and passed with a 100 score.
Congratulations!

Captain Hynek Lydell Pershing

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal