| Date: 26-04-24  Time: 09:02 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies by Nikola_Nidza
[Today at 03:13:30]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 228
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: VCPD: Karasu  (Read 6893 times)

Offline Karasu

• Citizen
  • Harambe, the best cotton picker I ever had.
    • Skype - IWankCats
  • SA-MP: Karasu
  • VC:MP: Karasu
  • IV:MP: N/A
VCPD: Karasu
« on: January 08, 2017, 14:45:46 pm »
In-game name: Karasu
Past names: IWankCats, Karasu_Soprano
When did you join Argonath RPG? July 2016
How long have you played VC:MP? Almost 7 months
On average, how many hours a week do you play on Argonath VC:MP? Up to 20

Why do you want to join the VCPD? I enjoy the rp that you can experience along with it. I used to be in the VCPD before being kicked out and enjoyed it thoroughly. I hope to go far this time and not break any rules. Also, Kessu said he'd personally teach me pursuit tactics if I make it into the FBI, which is my goal. To rise through the ranks of the VCPD.
Which areas of police work do you most enjoy? Traffic patrols and stop. Air support and handling comms in the case of a pursuit.
How can you contribute to the VCPD? I believe that I can be a good team player (better than before) and organize a small group of peers to track and arrest dangerous criminals. I believe that teamwork is an important aspect of this line of work in order to fully and successfully serve the community, and I think having someone who can work in a team as well as alone while patrolling is a good asset for the VCPD. Gathering intel and negotiating with the public is also a forte of mine, in my opinion.
Have you read the official guidelines and do you agree to adhere to them? Yes I do.

Offline Salmonella

• [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
Re: VCPD: Karasu
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2017, 16:38:08 pm »
Do you remember your last stay as a cadet in the academy? I'd like you to reflect on that and clarify a few things.

Offline Karasu

• Citizen
    • Skype - IWankCats
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2017, 17:55:24 pm »
Damn where do I start. Well the first problem was my inactivity. I had done pretty well in my first Training Session with Hype, but soon after that I was unable to find anyone to train me which caused my inactivity.
When I did start to be present on duty, it was only for an hour or so. However now I am much more active.

Then there's the criminal background I was coming from. The Soprano crime family was still backing me financially as a VCPD cadet which caused clashes in my work and did not make me a trustworthy candidate.

And then there's the case of me leaving another officer during a code 30 call. That was an idiotic move on my part and I do not what was going through my head. I believe it was me being part of the Soprano family at the same time that pushed me to do such a dangerous thing. However, I've left the Soprano family for good now, and even when given the chance to join once again back to my former rank, I declined, choosing to give back to the VCPD as an ARPD officer in a bank heist in which I helped clear the way to the elevator entrance near the vault by killing Klaus who was guarding the doorway and throwing explosive.

I assure you that activity should not be a problem, and my loyalty is hopefully much clearer now. I risked my life running past that grenade but I wanted to make sure that man did not carry on barraging my colleagues who were being pushed back along the balcony that motivated me to take that risk. Me switching sides is not an issue that you will be encountering in the future.

Respectfully, Karasu

Offline Salmonella

• Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 18:16:39 pm »
Thanks, but I was actually referring to one particular incident that put the final nail in the coffin.

The whole Soprano thing and doing some crime roleplay ingame is one thing, but saying stuff like this really surprised me from you.

Offline Hype

• /hug and /handshake enjoyer
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: EAFPD420
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Hype
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2017, 18:26:03 pm »
Karasu, don't get me wrong, you're an Officer with a lot of potential, but your sudden maneuver to the criminal side and rulebreaking kind of set your former application on fire.

Are you going to dedicate more time for the VCPD this time? How can we rest assured that you won't relentlessly jump on the Yacht when you get the occasion? How could we know that you won't give a bad image to us by rulebreaking and whatnot?

2016 | Most Dedicated Police Officer | Best Collaborating Police Officer

Offline Karasu

• Citizen
    • Skype - IWankCats
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2017, 18:33:48 pm »
In all honesty, I don't know what got into me. I believe that at the time I was facing some irl problems, (If it was anything after September 2015, then I probably was) which just caused me to have a shitty attitude. I think I've fixed up some more and have been feeling somewhat better.

It saddens me to think that VCPD staff and other higher-ups may have had to witness that but I assure you something like that will not happen again. The salty 'f**k you' and trollish 'gonna go dm with my mates' is no way acceptable in this institute, and I'm aware of that.

I hope we can move forward from this. I just want to be able to apologize to Stanley and get on through the academy. This behavior will not be a problem for you in the future.

And to respond to your reply Hype - as mentioned before- I've pushed myself away from my criminal past and made sure to build a wall by directly denying another invite into that organisation. I've tried my hardest these past few days to prove myself worthy of being a cadet and an officer in the ARPD, and hope you take this into consideration to see the new me. About my rule-breaking, I have basically the same answer. The dedication I'm putting into my ARPD work is to show that I don't have an intention of (and I apologize for my language) f**king up and f**king around again. I know where I want to be, and that's in the VCPD.

Offline Salmonella

• Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2017, 22:13:13 pm »

Target Rank: VCPD Officer (VC:MP)

You now have access to the VCPD Academy. Read the topics within it and familiarize yourself with the Procedures and Regulations.
You are welcome to contact senior staff for your training and examination.

Welcome!

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • VC:MP: Kessu
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2017, 22:14:26 pm »
On behalf of the sanity of the Bureau, I ask you to stop with the waifu crap. Thank you.
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

Offline Karasu

• Citizen
    • Skype - IWankCats
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2017, 23:44:21 pm »
On behalf of the sanity of the Bureau, I ask you to stop with the waifu crap. Thank you.

Took the hint online my dude. Was just messing with you a bit. Sorry if I offended/annoyed you. Meant no harm. I can be serious most of the time, but ti's good to see where the line is when I have some down-time on the server and remember it is just a game.

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: [NWM]Klaus
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2017, 01:35:34 am »
Good luck in the academy this time around, I see great potential in you.

Offline Karasu

• Citizen
    • Skype - IWankCats
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2017, 18:18:42 pm »
Just want to quickly apologise for letting the Diamond Store robbers Downtown get away due to my lack of skill a few minutes before writing this. I really suck at combat, but I hope my time in the academy can help me improve this.

Until then, I plead that you're patient with me and bear with my terrible combat capabilities.

Sorry.

Offline Salmonella

• Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2017, 18:25:19 pm »
Keep practicing and try to nail down fast-switching. It is crucial in shotgun combat.

Offline Salmonella

• Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2017, 19:59:36 pm »
Vice City Police Department
Academy

Dear Cadet,

I would like to inform you that you've passed your Session No. 1 (General Knowledge).
You have shown outstanding performance, and gained 95% score i.e 9.5/10.
Congratulations!

Signed,

Chief of Police Salmonella

Offline RazorX

• [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • VC:MP: Ray_Corbin
« Reply #13 on: January 16, 2017, 18:51:59 pm »
You're an exceptional officer and I enjoyed patrolling with you today.  :cop:

~ VCPD Officer since 2012 ~

Offline Sevrin

• [VC:MP] SWAT Operative [VC:MP]Pudding Thief 2
  • Citizen
  • [VC:MP] asskicker
  • Badge-ID: #SW6910
  • VC:MP: =TRC=sevrin
« Reply #14 on: January 17, 2017, 10:47:01 am »
I'll take your pursuit tactics session today at 9:00 PM GMT+5:00 alongwith cadet louay. But in case, you got someone else to take your session you can go ahead, this was just to inform you.

Offline Karasu

• Citizen
    • Skype - IWankCats
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2017, 16:29:22 pm »
I'll take your pursuit tactics session today at 9:00 PM GMT+5:00 alongwith cadet louay. But in case, you got someone else to take your session you can go ahead, this was just to inform you.

Appreciate the offer, but unless I got my simple maths wrong with GMT + 5, that's 3 AM for me. :/

Offline Brian

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: Richard Marcinko
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2017, 16:46:06 pm »

Appreciate the offer, but unless I got my simple maths wrong with GMT + 5, that's 3 AM for me. :/
4 or 5 PM depending on where in the UK you live.

Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity

Offline Karasu

• Citizen
    • Skype - IWankCats
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2017, 17:26:52 pm »
Sorry about the inactivity, but I've been going through a lot of bullsh!t irl. I've also had to do some stuff with my pc - resetting and stuff like that so I'm going to be inactive until I can get VCMP running again.

Sorry.

Offline Salmonella

• Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2017, 19:25:00 pm »