| Date: 23-04-24  Time: 20:52 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 109
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [REJECTED] LCPD Application - Jessica Eva  (Read 3341 times)

Offline vskthecow

• Citizen
[REJECTED] LCPD Application - Jessica Eva
« on: January 22, 2017, 07:56:36 am »

Application of <Jessy>

1. In-game nickname and your roleplay name:
Jessica_Eva Rp:Jessy

2. Former known names:
vskthecow

3. What is your real life age and in-game age?:
RLA:14 IGA:15

4. What is your timezone?:
GMT/UTC + 5:30h

5. How long have you been playing on Argonath RPG?:
3 months

6. Link to your Argonath main forum profile:
http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=forumprofile;updated

7. Have you ever been banned from any Argonath RPG server? If 'yes', provide a link to your unban request:
Never

8. Do you posses an United States of Argonath passport and a driving license?:
Yes both

9. Did you have any previous experience as an officer? If 'yes', what organisation?:
Yes, I have dedicated a lot of time as a freecop

10. Are you currently part of any other law enforcement group or department in Argonath?:
LCPD FREECOP

11. List all groups on Argonath RPG that you are/were member of and your status with them:
None.

12. Have you ever been denied before? If 'yes', why?:
Yes. because my application was not correct. Link not available for some reason.

13. Why do you want to join the LCPD?:
I Wanna join LCPD and bring peace and discipline to the Liberty City. I will make sure that there are no crimes,no theft, no disturbance to our peace and lovely Liberty City. This promises i make are to make sure that i will be a Good and an amazing Cop. I have Only this much to say.

14. Have you read and understood the server rules, application rules and the LCPD procedures?:
Yes i have

Signed,
Jessy

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
Re: LCPD Application -Jessica_Eva
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2017, 23:14:30 pm »

Greetings, Jessica Eva

You have applied for the Liberty City Police Department.

The Liberty City Police Department's Academy Staff would like to thank you for showing interest in joining our organisation. Your application has been NOTED and is taken into account and will be carefully reviewed. From now on, you will be under a close eye of the Academy Staff. You will have to follow our procedures and our style of work as an LCPD applicant. You will also have to post patrol reports, which forms can be found here, to show us how dedicated you are to this cause. Unfortunately, some concerns have arisen regarding your application. Please refer to the list below for further information:

Reason(s): 

- Please use the correct form to apply.
               - You have been rejected before. How can you ensure us your activity this time?
               - Fix Question 12 please.             

You have 48 hours to correct your application. In this time, please ensure ALL of the reasons above were corrected and / or questions have been answered. Also please make sure to check your application this time to avoid any other denials. We won't keep denying.

Signed,
Emily Sanderson
LCPD Chief of Police
N.O.O.S.E. Commander
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline vskthecow

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 12:19:48 pm »
1. In-game nickname and your roleplay name:
IGN:Jessica_Eva   RPN:Jessy

2. Former known names:
vskthecow

3. What is your real life age and in-game age?:
RLA:14 IGA:15

4. What is your timezone?:
GMT/UTC + 5:30h

5. How long have you been playing on Argonath RPG?:
3 months

6. Link to your Argonath main forum profile:
http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=forumprofile;updated

7. Have you ever been banned from any Argonath RPG server? If 'yes', provide a link to your unban request:
Never

8. Do you posses an United States of Argonath passport and a driving license?:
Yes both

9. Did you have any previous experience as an officer? If 'yes', what organisation?:
Yes, I have dedicated a lot of time as a freecop

10. Are you currently part of any other law enforcement group or department in Argonath?:
LCPD FREECOP

11. List all groups on Argonath RPG that you are/were member of and your status with them:
None.

12. Have you ever been denied before? If 'yes', why?:
Yes. because my application was not correct.

13. Why do you want to join the LCPD?:
I Wanna join LCPD and bring peace and discipline to the Liberty City. I will make sure that there are no crimes,no theft, no disturbance to our peace and lovely Liberty City. This promises i make are to make sure that i will be a Good and an amazing Cop. I have Only this much to say.

14. Have you. read and understood the server rules, application rules and the LCPD procedures?:
Yes i have

Signed,
Jessy

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 16:46:17 pm »
Hello Jessica,

Please click the 'Modify' option in your first post and fill it with the following code and fill in the answers:

Code: [Select]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/wylGzFE.png[/img]

[shadow=black,bottom][size=18pt][font=georgia]Application of <ROLEPLAY NAME>[/font][/size][/shadow]
[hr]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][b]1.[/b] In-game nickname [b][u]and[/u][/b] your roleplay name:[/shadow][/font]
[i]<FILL HERE; BOTH!>[/i]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][b]2.[/b] Former known names:[/shadow][/font]
[i]<This will be checked; FILL HERE; ALL!>[/i]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][b]3.[/b] What is your real life age and in-game age?:[/shadow][/font]
[i]<RL AGE, RP AGE>[/i]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][b]4.[/b] What is your timezone?:[/shadow][/font]
[i]<In GMT; FILL HERE>[/i]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][b]5.[/b] How long have you been playing on Argonath RPG?:[/shadow][/font]
[i]<Overall and IV:MP; FILL HERE>[/i]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][b]6.[/b] Link to your Argonath main forum profile:[/shadow][/font]
[i]<[url=http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?action=profile;u=10344]EXAMPLE, WATCH THE NUMBERS AT THE END[/url]>[/i]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][b]7.[/b] Have you ever been banned from any Argonath RPG server? If 'yes', provide a link to your unban request:[/shadow][/font]
[i](FILL HERE; ALL SERVERS)[/i]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][b]8.[/b] Do you posses an United States of Argonath passport and a driving license?:[/shadow][/font]
[i]<FILL HERE>[/i]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][b]9.[/b] Did you have any previous experience as an officer? If 'yes', what organisation?:[/shadow][/font]
[i]<FILL HERE>[/i]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][b]10.[/b] Are you currently part of any other law enforcement group or department in Argonath?:[/shadow][/font]
[i]<FILL HERE>[/i]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][b]11.[/b] List all groups on Argonath RPG that you are/were member of and your status with them:[/shadow][/font]
[i]<FILL HERE>[/i]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][b]12.[/b] Have you ever been denied before? If 'yes', why?:[/shadow][/font]
[i]<Post a link to your previous application; FILL HERE>[/i]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][b]13.[/b] Why do you want to join the LCPD?:[/shadow][/font]
[i]<FILL HERE; 30 WORDS MINIMUM, Try to be CREATIVE!>[/i]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][b]14.[/b] Have you read and understood the server rules, application rules and the LCPD procedures?:[/shadow][/font]
[i]<FILL HERE>[/i]

[font=georgia][shadow=black,bottom][i]Signed,[/i][/shadow][/font]
[color=black][size=16pt][font=mistral]<ROLEPLAY NAME>[/font][/size][/color]

After you have done that you may start posting patrol reports.

Offline vskthecow

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2017, 10:00:54 am »
I am done. i will post my patrol report on this sunday cause i am in a different place at the moment. i am really sorry for that. can i post from sunday?

Thanks and regards,
Jessica_Eva

Offline Gregory Parker

• Citizen
  • Inactive.
    • Skype - younes.ar1
  • Badge-ID: #134
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2017, 17:58:07 pm »
Greetings Jessica Eva,

It is fine if you post your patrol reports on sunday if you're not able to do it currently. When doing so, please post all the patrol reports you want to include (if more than one) in one post, using this bar between reports:

Code: [Select]
[hr]

LCPD Medal of Valor ~2017

January, 2017 - Officer of the month (SAPD)

[SAMP]Ex- SAPD Chief [IV:MP] Ex-LCPD Deputy Chief  (#CL7335) [IVMP] Ex-CIU Inspector.
Serving since: 2014
(2014-2018)

Offline vskthecow

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2017, 13:43:14 pm »
I am really sorry, I am in a urgent work and hence not able to put patrol report. i will try to do it in the next saturday and sundays.

Thank you,
Jessica

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

Re: LCPD Application - Jessica Eva
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2017, 16:08:31 pm »
Sure, take your time.

Offline Steven S.

• [IV:MP] Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #FF788
  • SA-MP: [TCL]StevenS
  • VC:MP: Jay_Hardway
  • IV:MP: [TCL]StevenS
Re: LCPD Application - Jessica Eva
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2017, 14:09:47 pm »

Greetings, Jessica Eva

Your application for the Liberty City Police Department has been REJECTED.

Unfortunately, the Liberty City Police Department's Academy Staff has decided to reject your application for our organisation. Refer to the information below for further details:

Reason(s): 

- Drug dealing in applicant period.

Please do not let this discourage you. We will be glad to see you again once we see you have improved. Good luck!

Signed,
Steven Seagal
LCPD Lieutenant

"Another artifact? No. You will stay here. I have seen enough for one life.  -Ezio Auditore"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal