| Date: 27-04-24  Time: 07:11 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies by Nikola_Nidza
[Yesterday at 03:13:30]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 276
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Resignation - Lionel Valdes  (Read 5993 times)

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
Resignation - Lionel Valdes
« on: March 29, 2017, 16:31:54 pm »
Good day to all,

My life commitments have become more and more time consuming and as a result, I have begun to find it difficult to continue to serve in the Department under this position. I can barely find time to uphold my responsibilities. When I first joined the Department, these commitments weren't there and I had plenty of time to do my best here. Unfortunately, this is not the case today, with plans of university knocking soon and several other matters coming about.

I can only be grateful to the Department, it is where I have learned many things, taught many people and had the chance to work with dedicated individuals, who at the same time guided me and helped provide the environment which is needed for a group as reputable as the SAPD to operate. I also can only be grateful to this place for the chances I was given to prove myself and to prove that one can reach far in the SAPD regardless of the background.

During my service, and even before I joined the Command Staff two years ago, I stressed on the idea that this organisation can only achieve its full potential if the members behave responsibly, lead by example and act as representatives of the largest law enforcement agency in San Andreas, both on and off the field. I hope to see this idea take greater effect in the near future, so that the SAPD serves not only as a productive law force, but as something which new players can look up to.

I wish to thank many of you for the warm support I have gained over the last two years, including members and non-members with whom I had the pleasure to interact. I also hope that I had a positive influence on some of you, and where that is the case, I am thankful for the support once again. Finally, I hope that the Department helps you develop a sense of leadership that can be a plus in your future career. This is the best roleplay organisation the server has to offer, and the switch of opinion of those that once were against law enforcement and now have joined us is a sign of how much has changed.

With regards,
Lionel

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

Offline Matrixbob

• Citizen
Re: Resignation - Lionel Valdes
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 16:35:15 pm »
*S* I wish you good luck Lionel and i hope we get to see you again.

(*S* Stands for salute)
Proud:
Former SAPD Captain
Former SWAT Head Tactical Commander 2009 to 2010
Former FBI Assistant Director

Offline McScrooge

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #142
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 16:48:57 pm »
Was great knowing you as colleague, even for those few months. I wish you the best in the future in real life as well as within this community.

Offline Thomas R

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #131
  • SA-MP: [WS]Thomas
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 16:50:20 pm »
oh.. that's bad news for us man, thanks for all the effort and work what you did for us and the police department, you will be missed!

Don't forget to keep in touch!
- retired detective, supervisory officer, swat rookie & academy instructor -

Offline Chester Campbell

• [SA:MP] Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau Commanding Officer
  • Citizen
  • No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait.
  • Badge-ID: #6632
  • SA-MP: Chester_Campbell
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2017, 16:52:08 pm »
SAPD and I, especially, are grateful for all the work you have done within the Department, which will not be the same without you. No one could replace you right now. However, real life comes first and I wish you good luck with all your plans, and thank you for being there for us when needed.

Thank you.
Captain Chester Campbell
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
Commanding Officer

Offline Tom Adams

• [SA:MP] Captain
    • Skype - megaris_
  • Badge-ID: #3584
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2017, 16:58:18 pm »
Im sure the state of Argonath appreciates your service, good luck for the future!

Offline MrTrane

• [SA:MP] Former Chief of Police
  • Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]MrTrane
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2017, 16:59:45 pm »
We have already spoke about it but I will leave a message here as well as a sign of respect and recognition for all the work you have done within SAPD. Thanks for your dedication and efforts and I wish you best of luck on life and any future endeavors.

Offline Webster

• Citizen
  • VENI VIDI VICI
  • Badge-ID: #117
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2017, 17:06:25 pm »
Very sad to see this but heck, life comes first, right? It was a pleasure serving in the PD with you for such a long time, I remember being your Supervisor back in the day, you were just an up-and-coming officer, fresh, ready to achieve his goals. It is with great honor that I say this good-bye, I hope you take care and pop by from time to time.

SALUD!

JAY HUNTER
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
S.A.P.D. Sergeant | S.W.A.T. Commander | S.A.P.D. Detective

Offline Dimos

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: Dimos.
  • IV:MP: Dimos_Gatsby
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2017, 17:19:57 pm »
sad to see you leaving goodbye my frined and good luck to your future plane i thank you for your help you give me and the change for be better see you soon i hope

Offline Gregory Parker

• Citizen
  • Inactive.
    • Skype - younes.ar1
  • Badge-ID: #134
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2017, 17:20:44 pm »
Sad to see such a great member leaving the SAPD. You've done great to the department and no one can deny that. You have done a lot of things to improve the department during your service, and I'm sure that how great SAPD became now, you have a huge part in it.
Good luck with the rest of tasks you've got in real life, and I wish you the best. You will be missed.

LCPD Medal of Valor ~2017

January, 2017 - Officer of the month (SAPD)

[SAMP]Ex- SAPD Chief [IV:MP] Ex-LCPD Deputy Chief  (#CL7335) [IVMP] Ex-CIU Inspector.
Serving since: 2014
(2014-2018)

Offline Salmonella

• [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2017, 17:25:07 pm »
The SAPD has lost one of its greatest, if not its greatest pillar with this resignation. I don't want to turn my post into one that harbors negativity towards the SAPD as an organization, but as a former member myself, I have seen noticed that increasingly little of what I thought the SAPD stood for and should stand for was left in recent years. As you rose through the ranks I started seeing some of what I thought was right, returning. I think nobody will disagree with me when I say you've been the greatest Deputy Chief, and before that Captain, the SAPD could've had for these times. Having said that, I think given the fact that you've, in my opinion, been such a figure in such a time, I would want to say that personally, I think you're the greatest Deputy Chief this department has ever had the pleasure of serving under. This is coming from someone who's seen them all and has served under many.

A great loss, but to all reigns cometh an end.

Let's not be sad for what's been lost, but let's celebrate what we had.

Abe

Offline [Rstar]John

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #7470
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]John
  • IV:MP: [R*]John
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2017, 17:30:43 pm »
It was a great pleasure to work with you, but yeah, real life is always a priority. Good luck with your future and I hope to see you on the field again.
FORMER S.A.P.D. Captain

Offline Matthew Carter

• Citizen
    • Skype - locmax.
  • SA-MP: Matthew Carter
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2017, 17:40:57 pm »
As Salmonella has said, greatest pillar is leaving a spot, you have gone above and beyond with your work in SAPD over past years and have also been a pillar for FBI and SAPD relations. It's gonna be a bumpy ride now and onward.
I wish luck not to Lionel, because he doesn't need luck, and never has needed it, but to the next one that will have to take his positions and uphold and attempt to surpass the effort and work he put into this place.

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Director

Offline Bas

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2017, 17:44:38 pm »
It's been great working with you, I hope to whoever steps up and takes over your responsibility's can uphold the same dedication and correctness. You are one of the few members that has been nothing but respectful at all times and came with constructive solutions for all sides involved no matter the scenario. Best of luck with your future plans!

Chief of Police Bas McCane
"You cannot police a community without effectively working with the community."

Offline V.Neuman

• To live is to suffer
  • Citizen
  • It`s the nature of evil that it can not survive
  • SA-MP: Von Neuman
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2017, 18:06:21 pm »
Very sad to know that you are leaving. SAPD has already lost great members and here you too have struck us with your resignation. Goodbye mate!

Offline Marcus Ferreira

• Citizen
  • To Protect & Serve
    • Skype - marco_9429
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2017, 18:09:52 pm »
Life comes first. Hope you get back one day.
If bad guy throws a rock on you, don't throw it back- it will change you into criminal as well.

Offline Derek.

• Citizen
  • be humble.
    • Skype - marian.liviu2
  • SA-MP: Derek Carter
« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2017, 20:49:04 pm »
Sad to see you leaving, but real life comes first. Don't forget to keep in touch on social media platforms!

DEREK CARTER
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
| S.A.P.D. Senior Officer | S.A.P.D. Detective |

Offline Jackson Smith

• Citizen
  • [WS]Dexter Smith
    • Skype - ankit.hans
  • Badge-ID: #141
  • SA-MP: [WS]Dexter_Smith
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2017, 21:03:23 pm »
You were one of the kind and gentle person in the SAPD. I learnt a lot from you, and you will always be my inspiration.
Good luck in real life, I'm sure you have potential to achieve something huge than the life expects from you.
An eye for an eye will make the whole world blind - Mahatama Gandhi

Ex - SAPD Sergeant || S.W.A.T. Rookie || S.T.A.R Flight Sergeant || DD Detective

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2017, 21:08:16 pm »
It's a real shame to see you go, Lionel.

I never got to work with you in the first place but I always felt the atmosphere around you was very welcoming and is an example to all ARPD units.
As said above multiple times, real life goes first. Feel free to visit San Andreas and ofcourse Liberty City aswell sometimes!

Best wishes!
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline Batta

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2017, 21:32:14 pm »
Wish I had more time to know you, Lionel. Wish you all the best in life.
IV:MP former Administrator, FBI 2nd Commander, CMB/COL Director, SSDS Driving Instructor

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal