| Date: 19-03-24  Time: 11:04 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 35
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: /Frisk for SAPD  (Read 5019 times)

Offline John Ley

• It never gets easier, you just get better.
  • Citizen
    • Skype - -
  • Badge-ID: #143
  • SA-MP: John Ley
  • VC:MP: -
  • IV:MP: -
/Frisk for SAPD
« on: April 08, 2017, 01:23:02 am »
Hello,
I just want to suggest CMD of /Frisk, The usage : Allow you to Frisk anyone for any illegal items or weapons, That will be more realistic than RPing it then the suspect will just lie, And say ' Nothing on me ', Also Uzi + M4 +AK47 + Country rifle............m should be illegal weapons except 9mm and Silenced pistol (Deagle), for self defense. /Frisk will tell you exactly what the suspect has on him.
What'd you think about this idea ?.
The past is a different country: Theye do things differently there.
Have the courage to follow you heart, they somehow know what you truly want to become.
Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened.

https://m.imgur.com/a/ejvcS
https://m.imgur.com/a/r1MDN
https://m.imgur.com/a/R5j2Z
https://m.imgur.com/a/cHBsr

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
Re: /Frisk for SAPD
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2017, 08:56:34 am »
Powergaming.
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline TheBill

• Citizen
  • Brother in blue.
  • Badge-ID: #130
  • SA-MP: Brian_Parker
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2017, 09:41:13 am »
That's not Powergaming. You can roleplay you frisk him, asking him what he has on him. When he answers you do /frisk to see if it's correct. Like he has drugs on him but didn't tell it. You can frisk him and say "Uh, what about the drugs?" so he can't lie. If he says that they are not on him in Roleplay, ask for a screenshot of the /me where he has putten them away.

Deputy Sheriff Liam Shatner

Offline Bruce`

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2017, 11:31:49 am »
Powergaming.
It is not if you add /approvefrisk and /rejectfrisk for the guy being frisked. We already have something to store stuff in. I do see it as a lrgit suggestion.

Offline TinMan

• [SA:MP]Mulholland Intersection Protector
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #5075
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2017, 03:12:20 am »
The K-9 units have the command /sniff designed to smell drugs on suspects. It does not tell how many but Argonath Vision saw this the fair way to find drugs on suspects. The suspects then have to in /em tell how many they got on their person. Most of the time they lie but if they do administration punish could be taken against the suspect since they have lied in /em and that is poor roleplay on the suspect part. I don't think drugs can be stored anywhere so that is why /frisk would be unfair.

Offline John Ley

• Citizen
    • Skype - -
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2017, 03:17:29 am »
But K9 units aren't active at all, Last time  when I saw one before 4 Months, I guess.
Also it's more realistic to RP risking the suspect then /Frisk > /Afrisk to accept /dfrisk to deny.
Where's the problem here  RP It then /Frisk.
The suspect can't /dfrisk after you've rped with him that you frisked him.
Have the courage to follow you heart, they somehow know what you truly want to become.

Offline [Rstar]John

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #7470
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]John
  • IV:MP: [R*]John
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2017, 06:47:15 am »
The K-9 units have the command /sniff designed to smell drugs on suspects. It does not tell how many but Argonath Vision saw this the fair way to find drugs on suspects. The suspects then have to in /em tell how many they got on their person. Most of the time they lie but if they do administration punish could be taken against the suspect since they have lied in /em and that is poor roleplay on the suspect part. I don't think drugs can be stored anywhere so that is why /frisk would be unfair.

You explained it very well, since people have no possible way to store their weapons or drugs inside their houses or vehicles then it would be unfair to add the frisk command.
FORMER S.A.P.D. Captain

Offline Chester Campbell

• [SA:MP] Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau Commanding Officer
  • Citizen
  • No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait.
  • Badge-ID: #6632
  • SA-MP: Chester_Campbell
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2017, 08:30:05 am »

Correcting something about that.

The person does not have to give all the drugs he have, but only the amount and type of drugs he roleplays, for example, having 10 grams of weed in a package in his shoe. Giving it all is not mandatory. Also, drugs can be stored in containers. There are different sizes which support different maximum amount. Then containers can be put in the trunk of everyone's personal vehicle. There are ways for K9 to sniff the vehicle as well.
Captain Chester Campbell
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
Commanding Officer

Offline Chester Campbell

• [SA:MP] Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau Commanding Officer
  • Citizen
  • No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait.
  • Badge-ID: #6632
  • SA-MP: Chester_Campbell
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2017, 08:33:10 am »
But K9 units aren't active at all, Last time  when I saw one before 4 Months, I guess.
Also it's more realistic to RP risking the suspect then /Frisk > /Afrisk to accept /dfrisk to deny.

You had two or three K9 members with you last night. There is usually at least one K9 online by the player/crime peak period. However, they do not have to patrol as K9 at all times but can deploy when requested over the radio or in case of any suspect being detained for drug related crimes.
Captain Chester Campbell
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
Commanding Officer

Offline Bruce`

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2017, 09:22:31 am »
Not at all, they just do not show themselves around but they have always been available when I or someone else called them.

But since we are mentioning K9, I got a small suggestion. K9 should only detect people with 500 grams or more since even irl dogs are used to find big amounts of drugs as far as I know. We can use frisk to find small amounts and K9 to find as I said, big amounts of drugs. So people get the mentality to hide the drugs instead of keeping on themselves all the time.

Offline John Ley

• Citizen
    • Skype - -
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2017, 14:53:24 pm »
Not at all, they just do not show themselves around but they have always been available when I or someone else called them.

But since we are mentioning K9, I got a small suggestion. K9 should only detect people with 500 grams or more since even irl dogs are used to find big amounts of drugs as far as I know. We can use frisk to find small amounts and K9 to find as I said, big amounts of drugs. So people get the mentality to hide the drugs instead of keeping on themselves all the time.
Yeah, This is a good idea, Also you'll find /Frisk in any RP server, Even for civillias, Because when someone wants to rob you he'll Frisk to take whatever you have with you. Also if any officer caught you irl he'll Frisk you for sure, Always we RP frisking the suspect, but /Frisk will make it more realistic and RP, And as Bruce said, just for small amounts.

Offline Batta

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2017, 17:20:42 pm »

This is false. Dogs are used precisely because they can detect very tiny amounts or well-packaged/hidden containers thanks to their nose. A 500 grams bag would be very easy to find with your own hands. It's the exact opposite of what you said (given that dogs can detect larger amounts too, of course).

Yeah, This is a good idea, Also you'll find /Frisk in any RP server, Even for civillias, Because when someone wants to rob you he'll Frisk to take whatever you have with you. Also if any officer caught you irl he'll Frisk you for sure, Always we RP frisking the suspect, but /Frisk will make it more realistic and RP, And as Bruce said, just for small amounts.

This is against the community vision. Remember we're not a strict RP server.
IV:MP former Administrator, FBI 2nd Commander, CMB/COL Director, SSDS Driving Instructor

Offline Matrixbob

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2017, 17:33:47 pm »
Another thing we use to have this back in RS4 it was removed due to abuse from SAPD members. As of the current vision of the community there is no need for such a command.
Proud:
Former SAPD Captain
Former SWAT Head Tactical Commander 2009 to 2010
Former FBI Assistant Director

Offline TinMan

• [SA:MP]Mulholland Intersection Protector
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #5075
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2017, 07:01:24 am »
Correcting something about that.

The person does not have to give all the drugs he have, but only the amount and type of drugs he roleplays, for example, having 10 grams of weed in a package in his shoe. Giving it all is not mandatory. Also, drugs can be stored in containers. There are different sizes which support different maximum amount. Then containers can be put in the trunk of everyone's personal vehicle. There are ways for K9 to sniff the vehicle as well.

I was always told the container system didn't work or something.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal