| Date: 24-04-24  Time: 22:19 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 109
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [REJECTED] LCPD Application - [RT]MrMeesesG  (Read 10149 times)

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
[REJECTED] LCPD Application - [RT]MrMeesesG
« on: May 05, 2017, 14:49:19 pm »

Application of John Meeses

1. In-game nickname and your full roleplay name:
[RT]MrMeesesG, John Meeses

2. Former known names:
MrMeeses

3. What is your real life age and in-game age?:
12, 35

4. What is your timezone?:
GMT 10+

5. How long have you been playing on Argonath RPG?:
A year

6. Link to your Argonath main forum profile:
My Profile Link

7. Have you ever been banned from any Argonath RPG server? If 'yes', provide a link to your unban request:
VC: MP IV: MP

8. Do you posses an United States of Argonath passport and a driving license?:
Both

9. Did you have any previous experience as an officer? If 'yes', what organisation?:
LCPD Applicant, FBI Applicant

10. Are you currently part of any other law enforcement group or department in Argonath?:
No

11. List all groups on Argonath RPG that you are/were member of and your status with them:
Gruppe Sechs, my Security Agency, still active with them but able to dedicate time. RT Family, Chief, Retired Criminal, Law abiding citizen

12. Have you ever been denied before? If 'yes', why?:
1. 2. 3.

13. Why do you want to join the LCPD?:
I have been denied due to many screwups. such as getting banned, I have stuffed up a lot in the past. My application history consists of 3 previous applications. When I returned, I thought about applying for hours every day! I waited and went alone for a while, to think about what I should do. I decided and stuck with it! NO MORE SCREWUPS! I knew I wanted to join the LCPD! I knew that this decision would take me through a journey that I would remember all my life! I knew that LCPD was for me.
I knew I wanted to train those who wanted to enforce the law. I knew that the LCPD would be very careful about choosing me over all the other good people. I knew that it was something I wanted, I knew I did not want to throw that opportunity away! I knew that THIS opportunity would change things for me! I would finally know what being an Officer was like, how much better it was compared to the crime life! I know I am an ex-criminal, I know I am the owner of Gruppe Sechs but I know I can dedicate time to the LCPD. Gruppe Sechs found their Deputy Chief who will stand in for me when I have LCPD work to finish. I realized another thing. I didn't wanna be in the Federal line of work. I wanted to work with the nice LCPD Officers, etc who, if I am accepted, would stand by me and help me, and to prove teamwork throughout the Freecops as well as the official team. I just hope I can earn a chance. I honestly ask you, LCPD Command Staff, for a chance in your agency.

14. Have you read and understood the server rules, application rules and the LCPD procedures?:
I sure have!

Signed,
John Meeses, a willing applicant

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline Gregory Parker

• Citizen
  • Inactive.
    • Skype - younes.ar1
  • Badge-ID: #134
Re: LCPD Application - [RT]MrMeesesG
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2017, 00:39:21 am »

Greetings, Meeses

You have applied for the Liberty City Police Department.

The Liberty City Police Department's Academy Staff would like to thank you for showing interest in joining our organisation. Your application has been NOTED and is taken into account and will be carefully reviewed. From now on, you will be under a close eye of the Academy Staff. You will have to follow our procedures and our style of work as an LCPD applicant. You will also have to post patrol reports, which forms can be found here, to show us how dedicated you are to this cause. Unfortunately, some concerns have arisen regarding your application. Please refer to the list below for further information:

Reason(s): 

- You have recently been banned from the server for a reason that you are aware of. You also were denied couple of times after attempt to join both FBI and LCPD. What changed now? Why LCPD and not FBI again? Why do you think LCPD is better for you?
               - Now getting back to your RT Crime Family. Any person who reads your forum topic would understand that you are running a criminal family. How would you explain this? You also mentioned that you got sick of us playing and toying with you. What happend now?

- You have recently opened a court case against the LCPD, or at least Captain Jack Parker. As he is Captain and thus representative of the LCPD; Your application will be put on hold until the court case is solved.

You have 48 hours to correct your application. In this time, please ensure ALL of the reasons above were corrected and / or questions have been answered.

Signed,
Gregory Parker
LCPD Deputy Chief

LCPD Medal of Valor ~2017

January, 2017 - Officer of the month (SAPD)

[SAMP]Ex- SAPD Chief [IV:MP] Ex-LCPD Deputy Chief  (#CL7335) [IVMP] Ex-CIU Inspector.
Serving since: 2014
(2014-2018)

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2017, 04:32:02 am »

Greetings, Meeses

You have applied for the Liberty City Police Department.

The Liberty City Police Department's Academy Staff would like to thank you for showing interest in joining our organisation. Your application has been NOTED and is taken into account and will be carefully reviewed. From now on, you will be under a close eye of the Academy Staff. You will have to follow our procedures and our style of work as an LCPD applicant. You will also have to post patrol reports, which forms can be found here, to show us how dedicated you are to this cause. Unfortunately, some concerns have arisen regarding your application. Please refer to the list below for further information:

Reason(s): 

- You have recently been banned from the server for a reason that you are aware of. You also were denied couple of times after attempt to join both FBI and LCPD. What changed now? Why LCPD and not FBI again? Why do you think LCPD is better for you?
               - Now getting back to your RT Crime Family. Any person who reads your forum topic would understand that you are running a criminal family. How would you explain this? You also mentioned that you got sick of us playing and toying with you. What happend now?

- You have recently opened a court case against the LCPD, or at least Captain Jack Parker. As he is Captain and thus representative of the LCPD; Your application will be put on hold until the court case is solved.

You have 48 hours to correct your application. In this time, please ensure ALL of the reasons above were corrected and / or questions have been answered.

Signed,
Gregory Parker
LCPD Deputy Chief

The answers are as follows:
Q1: I realized my mistakes and learned from them, so I was unbanned. I thought I wanted to be an FBI Agent but I thought wrong. I didn't wanna be in the Federal line of work. I knew that LCPD had the type of work I was interested in. Although I opened a court case against him, sadly, Jack Parker, the LCPD Captain is my friend! I wanted to be able to join him along with all the other LCPD Officers. Jeevan_JK98 (now Jeevan_DJs) is also a good friend and it might be nice working with him if the two of us are accepted. I also find that FBI wants me to leave Gruppe Sechs and that I cannot dedicate time to it like I can with LCPD. As the Deputy Chief has been found for Gruppe 6, he can stand in for me when I am busy with LCPD.

Q2: As I have said, I am a retired criminal, but I don't want to leave them because they are the only family I have. Although MK_Lucifer is the only active member, he is my only family and I don't want to lose that! I retired from crime, but I will always remain President of the RT Crime Family. The name sounded iconic too, so I stuck with it, sure, it sounds like I might be working for the LCPDUIA Group inside the RT Family, but as I have said, I am retired. I don't commit crimes anymore, and I also want to be an Officer, if I become one here, it will feel like my real dream! My dream is to be a cop, I don't want to throw that away because the name of my family sounds like crime only!

Q3: I have opened a case against Jack Parker. Although, I don't know if it is necessary anymore, although I don't think Jack should have done that. I don't want to ruin our friendship (me and jack) and I want to work with him in the LCPD. I have withdrawn my court case. I think my application should no longer be on hold, I find that LCPD is best for me. That is all I can say, honestly.

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2017, 13:17:11 pm »

Date of my patrol report:
06/05/2017

Duration of my patrol:
4 Hours and 15 minutes

Patrol partners:
Freecop & Applicant Jeevan_DJs

Suspects pursued:
Savagesausage Jailed/i]
Bannupotter123 Killed
Bannupotter123 Jailed
Savagesausage Jailed
MrBreezy Killed
Bannupotter123 Killed
[BG]gh0st Escaped
Semi Unknown

Traffic stops conducted:
Bannupotter123, Arrested

Incidents (30 words minimum!):
I started the day with Jeevan and we found no suspects. Then Jeevan left and most stuff was normal. When he returned, the action began! I went to have lunch and we found a guy riding his BIKE in a shop. Today was the biggest day EVER in LCPD for me. BIGGEST!

Additional notes:
I think I will keep going like this and things will go well.

Signed,
John Meeses

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2017, 11:28:21 am »
I thought I would let you know, I did a wrongdoing. While I was talking to NOOSE Operative Dway, the conversation went to a level which made me feel angry. I showed Dway my grandfather's badge, my grandfather was the Chief of LCPd in the 1960s. He rolled his eyes and talked like I was his slave. He talked to me in a way that made me feel angry, and I slapped him. I know it was wrong, I publicly apologized to him and he threatened my application. I feel bad for my slap, but he talked to me in a provocative way which led to the slap. I hope it doesn't influence my application, and again, I apologized to Dway,

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2017, 14:21:57 pm »

08/05/2017

Duration of my patrol:
4 Hours & 35 Minutes

Patrol partners:
Freecop Semi
Officer Dway
Captain Skillz

Suspects pursued:
Jimmy_Gatsby KILLED
ABDOU313 KILLED

Traffic stops conducted:
N/A
Quiet day, drove around LC. Then,Skillz & I visited Colony Island, my grandfather's grave was there. The former LCPD Chief, SWAT (Now NOOSE TRU) Sergeant & Snr.
 Detective, the legend I never met, dead, was heartbreaking! Then, skillz slipped and fell in the sea, sharks tried to bite him, I saved him in time! We went to "The Majestic" as we looked, I tripped and was hanging onto the roof! Life was at stake! Skillz jumped holding my hand. He deployed a parachute & we survived by a heartbeat. Then, came the incident. I told Operative Dway about the new criminal families, situation started to escalate. I hit him and drove off, publicly apologizing later.

Additional notes:
I won't hit Dway again  :conf: but I will go as I am now, and things will work out.

Signed,
John Meeses

Offline Gregory Parker

• Citizen
  • Inactive.
    • Skype - younes.ar1
  • Badge-ID: #134
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2017, 11:47:45 am »
Are you still interested?
You have 48 hours to respond otherwise this will be denied for lack of interest.

LCPD Medal of Valor ~2017

January, 2017 - Officer of the month (SAPD)

[SAMP]Ex- SAPD Chief [IV:MP] Ex-LCPD Deputy Chief  (#CL7335) [IVMP] Ex-CIU Inspector.
Serving since: 2014
(2014-2018)

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2017, 13:27:08 pm »
Are you still interested?
You have 48 hours to respond otherwise this will be denied for lack of interest.
Of course I am still interested dammit  :lol: but yeah, I am very interested!  :D

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2017, 13:37:18 pm »

10/05/2017

Duration of my patrol:
3 Hours and 55 Minutes

Patrol partners:
LCPD Applicant and Freecop Bannupotter123

Suspects pursued:
savagesausage JAILED
Savagesausage ESCAPED
theWhitewolf KILLED
MikuV4X KILLED
Savagesausage KILLED
MikuV4X ESCAPED
Jimmy_Gatsby (investigation continued from yesterday) Innocent, /csed
paprika ESCAPED

Traffic stops conducted:
N/A

Ever since I applied, the action has kicked in! This is also one of the biggest and most tiring days in LCPD. I went to MGS and bought a black coffee which was absolutely satisfying when you chase suspects all over Liberty City. I also realized today that LCPD really IS for me! All the cops that came in (not my patrol partners) and I eliminated the suspects that we could, and I also find that being an applicant isn't about trying to get into LCPD. It is about having fun enforcing the law and displaying your qualities. I have always had fun being a freecop and I believe I am ready to go to the next stage, LCPD Officer!

Additional notes:
I do have a lot of schoolwork to do and my timezone is very far ahead of a lot of players but I will do my best to be active.

Signed,
John Meeses

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2017, 20:51:17 pm »
Please explain me why you assaulted a member of the National Office of Security Enforcement, Tactical Response Unit?
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2017, 07:46:53 am »
Please explain me why you assaulted a member of the National Office of Security Enforcement, Tactical Response Unit?
Dway, the operative I assaulted talked in a way that made me feel harrassed. He talked rudely about my grandfather, the LCPD Chief in the 1960s. I publicly apologised but I felt provoked and then he pulled an m4 on me! He could have done it in a much better way than a crash tank resort with an m4 carbine. I understand my wrongdoing and hope it will not influence my application. This is the first and only time I have ever assaulted another operative. I am sorry for what I did. Dway is a good person and I feel ashamed of what I did. I hope to not be denied over this.

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2017, 08:14:15 am »
Dway, the operative I assaulted talked in a way that made me feel harrassed. He talked rudely about my grandfather, the LCPD Chief in the 1960s. I publicly apologised but I felt provoked and then he pulled an m4 on me! He could have done it in a much better way than a crash tank resort with an m4 carbine. I understand my wrongdoing and hope it will not influence my application. This is the first and only time I have ever assaulted another operative. I am sorry for what I did. Dway is a good person and I feel ashamed of what I did. I hope to not be denied over this.

Someone who is applying for the LCPD would have dialled 911 and file a complaint, not assault him.

Furthermore, how are you thinking to combine all of your groups with the LCPD? Being an officer is a day time job.

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2017, 11:09:50 am »

Someone who is applying for the LCPD would have dialled 911 and file a complaint, not assault him.

Furthermore, how are you thinking to combine all of your groups with the LCPD? Being an officer is a day time job.
I know I was wrong but I was in a hard place and grieving for my grandfather at that time. I do apologise for it. Also, Usman_Gatsby or Robin_White can stand in for me when I give a note about my absence and I told them that when they signed the papers there would be a chance I would be absent due to my LCPD application and they agreed to stand in for me when needed. The Civilization Committee can be run by MiaKhalifa and the Tw@ cafe doesn't need much to run well.

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2017, 13:37:34 pm »

11/05/2017

Duration of my patrol:
1 Hour

Patrol partners:
LCPD Freecop & Applicant Jeevan_DJs
LCPD Freecop Steam_Genovese
LCPD Freecop & TRU Operative Hernandez

Suspects pursued:
[LW]niko ESCAPED
Semi JAILED

Traffic stops conducted:
N/A

Today was quieter and I still had to face action but hey, it went well. I had a Cappucino to start the day and hell was it delicious. Then I found [LW]niko to be a suspect. Sadly, he escaped. Then Semi was suspected and he ran. We chased him all the way to TRU HQ. Then even further. Then [LW]HamFrensh jailed Semi. That was it for the day.

Additional notes:
I will do what i am doing now and it will work well.

Signed,
John Meeses

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #14 on: May 13, 2017, 05:54:06 am »

12/05/2017

Duration of my patrol:
1-1:30 Hours

Patrol partners:
N/A

Suspects pursued:
Nicupop KILLED

Traffic stops conducted:
N/A

I pursued one suspect and then practiced parkour, tactical training, combat and driving with [BG]t0xic, my good friend. He taught me special tactics that could help me to bust suspects, so big thanks to him.

Additional notes:
Now that t0xic has taught me the special tactics that would help my application, I will be on duty more.

Signed,
John Meeses

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2017, 13:28:04 pm »

14/05/2017

Duration of my patrol:
2 Hours and 22 Minutes

Patrol partners:
LCPD Freecop MikuV4X

Suspects pursued:
[RT]MK_Lucifer KILLED
danixulo2000 KILLED
Kerar_Genovese ESCAPED

Traffic stops conducted:
[RT]MK_Lucifer Suspected

Today was one of the quieter days where we had some suspects but today I got some peace. Then, I finished the day after busting the suspects.

Additional notes:
Just an ordinary day.

Signed,
John Meeses

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2017, 13:05:55 pm »

15/05/2017

Duration of my patrol:
3 Hours

Patrol partners:
LCPD Freecop MikuV4X

Suspects pursued:
theWhiteWolf KILLED
MikuV4X ESCAPED

Traffic stops conducted:
N/A

Another quiet day, just 2 suspects, Miku accused me of abusing /suspect when I arrived at a Burger Shot in a State Sabre GT and then suspected him when I noticed him committing a criminal offence. I do not see any rulebreak there. Anyway, then I had to shoot dead, tragically, theWhitewolf. It was sad, knowing I shot a suspect dead, it isn`t that I wanted to, however he attempted to evade the LEO (me). I then finished off by visiting my grandfather's grave & crash site. It was sad, but I found his old Weston 5mm,
 WHICH WORKS! That made me sad about my grandfather, but happy to know he was a legend.

Additional notes:
Weekdays are usually quiet, however when I come online on weekends, the action is there!

Signed,
John Meeses

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

« Reply #17 on: May 15, 2017, 21:43:14 pm »
Please do not ask division members for stuff you have nothing to care about. NOOSE tactics are NOOSE tactics and they will not be shared outside.

Spoiler (Click to expand)

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2017, 06:41:45 am »

19/05/2017

Duration of my patrol:
4 Hours & 29 Minutes

Patrol partners:
N/A

Suspects pursued:
LOcoLOW JAILED
YaseenShah abused /q to evade jail, admin dealt but guilty

Traffic stops conducted:
YaseenShah Arrested

Today, I learned a valuable lesson from [TCL]Younes. Today, I really was irritated. After the first suspect was arrested, I TSed YaseenShah for a traffic violation. I then remembered a previous allegation made against him. I showed my badge and arrested him. He failed to comply which is when I suspected him. Proof of lawbreak below:
Spoiler (Click to expand)
[/i]

Additional notes:
I will try to post more reports on time.

Signed,
John Meeses

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2017, 16:05:34 pm »

20/05/2017

Duration of my patrol:
3 Hours & 20 minutes

Patrol partners:
LCPD Snr. Officer & CIU Snr. Detective Jay_Gatsby

Suspects pursued:
MiaKhalifa KILLED
[LW]CarlosKolta KILLED
[DH]Daniwalid KILLED
Semi KILLED
[BG]Tetr7x INVESTIGATED - ADMIN DEALT - TEMPBANNED

Traffic stops conducted:
N/A

Welll, I did a convoy with Jay_Gatsby and a few freecops. It was a lot of fun, and I thank Jay_Gatsby so much for teaching me those roleplay skills. When Daniwalid, Semirak & Carlos breached the convoy, to protect our cargo, we had to use lethal force. I killed more people in one day than I EVER have! I do thank Jay for the suggestions and tips. He taught me what it means to be a real cop!

Additional notes:
THANK YOU JAY  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Signed,
John Meeses

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal