| Date: 19-03-24  Time: 12:57 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 27
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: 28-05-17 | [MKt]Silent, Ray_Corbin  (Read 6368 times)

Offline rObInX

• Citizen
  • Vice Underdog.
  • Badge-ID: #VC0001
  • VC:MP: [VU]rObInX
28-05-17 | [MKt]Silent, Ray_Corbin
« on: May 28, 2017, 23:39:28 pm »
Report against: [MKt]Silent, Ray_Corbin

Name(s) of those reporting: [VU]rObInX

Reasons:
1. Death-matching.
2. Opening fire on a still suspect carrying no weapons.
3. Delaying medication

Evidence:
http://i.imgur.com/2hUPQuR.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/GhTRB8G.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Kt1Umb9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/sBv9T76.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/eqeR8Bn.jpg

Other Details: From both the images its clear that my health dropped from 100 to 50 on being shot multiple times while standing still. I didn't even have a screw-driver at that time. I was taken into custody and later proved innocent and left. Although I requested immediate medication, it was denied. A medic immediately came of his own will but the officers denied him the right to check my condition. By the time we reached VCPD HQ, my condition was growing worse from 50 to 30. I was still denied medication and was put on bandages by the officer. I had to be admitted in hospital for 5days and underwent 2 surgeries to remove bullets that were pierced into my body. The hospital cost was ARD12,000 but my insurance only covers up to ARD2,000. I had to pay the rest my self. Due to the mischievous actions of the officers, I am financially broke now. Moreover, these officers hold high ranks such as FBI.

Also death-matching is visible from the chat logs. More proof can be provided if needed.

Regards,
rObInX
Law abiding immigrant

Offline Salmonella

• [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
Re: 28-05-17 | [MKt]Silent, Ray_Corbin
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 12:43:39 pm »
Good day,

First of all, thank you for your report to us. It is important to us that when someone feels duped by the VCPD, they can come to us to have to situation evaluated. This is precisely what I will do now by going over the reasons you have reported the FBI Trainee and VCPD Officer.

1. Death-matching.

For Ray Corbin: The provided evidence does not show Officer Ray Corbin deathmatching or even assaulting anyone at all.

For Silent: The only instance that could be considered deathmatching is the fact that Trainee Silent killed an innocent civilian according to the logs. On top of that there's him discharging his pistol on you, but I will adress that in the following point of the report.

2. Opening fire on a still suspect carrying no weapons.

For Ray Corbin: The provided evidence does not show Officer Ray Corbin deathmatching or even assaulting anyone at all.

For Silent: Trainee Silent can be seen opening fire on you while you were standing still. This ordinarily would not have been strictly disallowed, since you were not complying. It also does not show if you were in fact standing still moments before Silent opened fire. However, I will give you the benefit of doubt because the logs also show that you were suspected only moments before Silent opened fire. From the looks of it, Silent breached regulation by applying force so quickly and not using his nitestick instead, but mainly the former. Silent is to explain himself here.

3. Delaying medication

Neither employees will face consequences for ''delaying medication''. What we're dealing with here is a possible jewellery store robbery and from the looks of it you were planning to parttake in it. On top of that, the provided evidence serves as a means to incriminate you and your partner VU.Amal as he is telling you not to surrender. In a case of suspection, you are always to surrender at once and get things sorted with the officers, rather than to resist. This shows the other medic was upto no good and the fact that you did not comply for an extended period of time shows that you weren't either.

Your medical needs were attended at the police station and were promised to you prior to arrival there. It would breach protocol in a high-risk situation such as this to let an unknown medic attend to your medical needs. The fact that you chose to be difficult in roleplaying attendance to medical needs (i.e. forcing the officer to 'take out the bullet first) only shows that you were delaying your imprisonment and/or investigation. This is usually done to allow accomplices to arrive and aid you in less than desirable causes that obstruct justice from being served.

Final summation:

Officer Corbin found innocent from all accusations.

FBI Trainee Silent is to explain himself for opening fire on a standing still suspect that supposedly didn't even carry weapons.

Signed,

VCPD Chief of Police,

Salvatore Monella

Offline SilentGamer084

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: [MKt]Silent
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2017, 12:52:37 pm »
Chief at the time I fired the pistol I did not know if he was unarmed or not as soon as I realised I switched to the nightstick as he was refusing to surrender it was totally my fault and I accept that. The death match on spartain was because I thought he had started robbing with robins and he attempted to run so I didn't have time do a sus. I will accept any punishment I am given since it was a fault on my part

Offline Salmonella

• Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2017, 13:01:30 pm »
Did Spartain assault you at all?

Offline SilentGamer084

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2017, 13:18:04 pm »
No

Offline SilentGamer084

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2017, 13:21:28 pm »
Also I was edgy as spartain attempted to kill me before for no reason so I didn't know if he would randomly pull out a gun

Offline Salmonella

• Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2017, 13:40:25 pm »
In that case it appears you have killed an innocent civilian by using excessive force while they did not pose a threat to you at all.

On top of that you unrightfully opened fire on an unarmed suspect that did not move at all. You should always assume suspects are unarmed until there is reason to believe otherwise. I am disappointed in your conduct.

FBI Trainee Silent found guilty of charges one and two.

Punishment will be decided upon after discussing this with my command staff.

Offline Hype

• /hug and /handshake enjoyer
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: EAFPD420
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Hype
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2017, 10:35:34 am »
Trainee Silent has been given an official warning for being unable to respect VCPD Procedures & Regulations. Future protocol deviations will result in being forced to re-take the VCPD Academy and, in a worst case scenario, dischargement.

Topic will be left open for 48 hours for further objections, after which it will be locked. Thank you for the report.

VCPD Deputy Chief Hynek Lydell Pershing

2016 | Most Dedicated Police Officer | Best Collaborating Police Officer

Offline Salmonella

• Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2017, 16:39:10 pm »
All those involved will have two more days to reply here prior to archival of this report.

Offline rObInX

• Citizen
  • Vice Underdog.
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2017, 22:49:41 pm »
I hope the officer won't repeat such offenses. My faith in VCPD is retrieved.
Thank you officers.

Regards,
rObInX

Offline rObInX

• Citizen
  • Vice Underdog.
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2017, 13:39:42 pm »
I am sorry to say but the officer doesn't seem to learn him lesson.

Multiple DMs, not suspecting, not asking to sur, directly shooting.

http://i.imgur.com/yJ7wosX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/kWHZU16.png
http://i.imgur.com/RUCVVzp.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/dhJ6lUm.png

Offline SilentGamer084

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2017, 13:42:26 pm »
you died so this report is useless thank you

Offline SilentGamer084

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2017, 13:44:00 pm »
also i typed /sus but it didn't work you were clearly aiding and attempting to pick up a criminals pack. and also you died. dead men cannot speak

Offline rObInX

• Citizen
  • Vice Underdog.
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2017, 13:48:31 pm »
Did you ask me to surrender? Did I pick the pack? Did you make sure I was unarmed before shooting?
I was standing still when you shot me.

You should always assume suspects are unarmed until there is reason to believe otherwise. I am disappointed in your conduct.

Offline RazorX

• [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • VC:MP: Ray_Corbin
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2017, 13:49:12 pm »
As I was Officer Silent's patrol partner during the situation I would like to give my side of the story. Me and Silent were in pursuit of a suspect named Martino. As he was escaping on foot both Terrorboy and RobinX tried two times to help Martino by driving in the way of us and shouting for him to get in his car. You can see this in the screens. Once we managed to take out Martino Silent turned his attention to RobinX, who had by this time exited his car and attempted to steal Martino's weapons. Silent took the decision to stop him by force but I did not have enough time to suspect him. Apologies for that but the kill was justified.

~ VCPD Officer since 2012 ~

Offline SilentGamer084

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2017, 13:50:54 pm »
Your clearly ignoring the one important factor you died you were aidng and attempting to pick a criminals weapons the sus was valid my friend

Offline rObInX

• Citizen
  • Vice Underdog.
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2017, 13:59:19 pm »
Where did I say I'm innocent?
I am a criminal. But, I was standing still, unarmed, not creating any problems when you shot me.

YOU DIED so this report is useless thank you
ALSO i typed /sus but it didn't work you were clearly aiding and attempting to pick up a criminals pack. and also you died. DEAD MEN CANNOT SPEAK
Your clearly ignoring the one important factor YOU DIED YOU AIDED AND YOU ATTEMPTED TO PICK A CRIMINALS PACK SUS DIDNT WORK BUT IT WAS VALID ANYWAY

Maybe you should stop crying and spamming on the forum. This is an official forum and officers are needed to maintain maturity.

As I was Officer Silent's patrol partner during the situation I would like to give my side of the story. Me and Silent were in pursuit of a suspect named Martino. As he was escaping on foot both Terrorboy and RobinX tried two times to help Martino by driving in the way of us and shouting for him to get in his car. You can see this in the screens. Once we managed to take out Martino Silent turned his attention to RobinX, who had by this time exited his car and attempted to steal Martino's weapons. Silent took the decision to stop him by force but I did not have enough time to suspect him. Apologies for that but the kill was justified.

This report clearly states that no chance was given to me. Wasn't even asked to surrender. Was shot while standing still, unarmed.

Offline SilentGamer084

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2017, 14:02:11 pm »
Who are you to speak you were flaming in main chat after you died on a smuggle voyage please do not be a hypocrite thank you

Offline SilentGamer084

• Citizen
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2017, 14:03:37 pm »
You were attempting to pick a criminals weapons i am allowed to shoot you in order to stop you picking the pack and the /sus didn't work please listen to what im saying

Offline RazorX

• [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • VC:MP: Ray_Corbin
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2017, 14:18:57 pm »
Why do you expect to be given a chance when you continually try to aid a suspect and attempt to ram us before. After Martino died you ran over to the pack to steal it. You was only standing because you were trying to pick the case, but if we had let you pick the case you would have run away. Silent took the decision to stop you taking the pack by using the necessary force required. As you have just admitted you are a criminal, you can't argue this case at all.

~ VCPD Officer since 2012 ~

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal