| Date: 19-03-24  Time: 09:35 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 32
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: 31/05/17 | Ray_Corbin  (Read 12175 times)

Offline GangstaRas

• Citizen
31/05/17 | Ray_Corbin
« on: May 31, 2017, 15:03:42 pm »
Report against: Ray_Corbin

Name(s) of those reporting: [VU]GangstaRas, [VU]rObInX, [VU]Amal, Esmat, Martino_Gonzales, TerrorBoy

Reasons: Blatant Heli-blading

Evidence:

https://youtu.be/kZf0kPdpYp8

https://youtu.be/TPRbcXhwfE4

Other Details:

These two videos are in chronological order. In the first video, we can see that he "accidently" heli-bladed many of us at a local spot on the yacht "in an attempt to land". I was fortunate enough not to be caught in it. The heli-blade counts were so severe he quickly went through the warning limit and got kicked for it. And if you watch closely, if that kick didn't happen, he was proceeding to kill me right afterwards, no remorse.

Even if we give him the benefit of the doubt for the first evidence, what about the second? After the kick, which person in their right mind would let it happen again, you're now informed right? Two minutes later he rejoined and committed the same act again without even a shed of remorse. That's blatant abuse.

There was an uproar in the server as a result from the first wave of heli-kills. There was no point in the uproar Ray_Corbin claimed "he didn't know", instead it was a claim that "it was an accident", leading me to believe he knew he did wrong from the beginning. Within the uproar, [MKt]Silent was generous enough to inform me that the punishment for such a rulebreak is a 6 hour ban so even with this report today against him, that's all he may get.

Now, I'm fairly new to Argonath so idk, but if that is true, can you not say that such a punishment for an offense like this is an impetus for him to carry out such an abuse? I know accidents when I see it, and that wasn't it. What I'm presenting is the act of a person who knowingly did something against the rules because even if he did get caught, he knows he'll get off easy for it in punishment, perhaps but likely due to favouritism in high places. Do you notice how he flew in? What good landing is at the front of the yacht that you thought it was a good idea to land there? Who lands tilting their blade to collide with the yacht risking their own heli to failure? Unless someone is there to chop right? Why not land at the top rear of the yacht that was completely devoid of all threats to him? Why come back 2 minutes later only to do the same thing to get rid of more people? I demand justice and fairness where its due to this case, if that 6 hour thing is true, that is not justice, thank you.

Offline RazorX

• [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • VC:MP: Ray_Corbin
Re: 31/05/17 | Ray_Corbin
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 15:21:37 pm »
Yes, it was a mistake and I hold my hands up to that. In the video you can clearly see I was trying to land and exit the helicopter which I managed to do before I got kicked for heliblading. If you want my reasoning for landing on the front of the yacht, that is because it is a safer place to land as you are less likely to get killed. Silent told me this was the best place to land. The next time (video) Robin actually jumped into my blades on my screen so I don't even know why he did that or if it was warp maybe?

I am not going to try and say I am innocent. I did accidentally heliblade them so I was rightfully kicked. However, the abuse I got afterwards in my opinion was unacceptable. The behavior by many VU players was awful. I was a victim of many personal insults after I tried to explain that it was in fact an accident and that I was sorry. I was insulted personally many times and told to "f**k off". If you want the justice you so speak of then you and others will also be dealt with for the constant flaming and verbal attacks.

I'll leave it up to the Chief to decide my punishment.

~ VCPD Officer since 2012 ~

Offline SilentGamer084

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: [MKt]Silent
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 15:24:26 pm »
I indeed told Razor that its a better plaace to land because at the time the top deck was filled with smugglers all shooting at the heli. I had successfully landed there before so i thought razor would be able to since i am worst pilot of VCPD.

Offline Salmonella

• [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2017, 15:29:06 pm »
If these are accidents then you are quite horrid at landing a helicopter on the yacht. What I don't get in the second video is why your blades were leaning towards Robin. To me it looks like the helikill was not accidental. As for the first one, explain to me how it's safer to land on the front of the yacht if everyone is there? Can you not see that there are literally five people on the front of the yacht before ramming into them and killing 3 with your blades? In both instances it looks like you were trying to helikill to me.

You simply don't land a helicopter on a yacht by leaning forward or to the side.

Offline RazorX

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2017, 15:31:38 pm »
explain to me how it's safer to land on the front of the yacht if everyone is there?
There were more smugglers on the top deck like Silent said all shooting at our helis with m4 and such.

Offline Salmonella

• Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2017, 15:32:54 pm »
I'd like you to explain your landing method. I'm not convinced that this was accidental.

Offline RazorX

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2017, 15:34:33 pm »
I'd like you to explain your landing method. I'm not convinced that this was accidental.
I try to land the heli on the yacht and then spam exit many times.

Offline Salmonella

• Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2017, 15:35:50 pm »
Why do you arc your heli in a direction that is coincidentally the helikilled players' direction in both instances while you don't even need to go there to land?

Offline Amal

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2017, 15:36:26 pm »
I would like to add something to this report, I've heard that VCPD officers are not allowed to use chainsaw(correct me if I'm wrong) but Ray_corbin used it against us in the same smuggle -

And about the heli blade thing, 2 weeks ago during a smuggle this same guy heli bladed me on the yacht but i gave him a chance since it was the first time i saw him in server. Instead of landing on the yacht he is coming straight at me with the heli blades. Here it is -

Its not over yet, the next time he joined which was 5 days ago he did the same damn thing -

And finally 4 days ago i was on a car being chased by officer silent and suddenly Ray_corbin comes with a sea sparrow and blows up my car.

Offline RazorX

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2017, 15:37:05 pm »
I don't know about the arc I just use 'W' and the arrow keys to try and control the heli so it stands on top of the yacht.

Offline RazorX

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2017, 15:40:00 pm »
So now you are bring up every accident I have made in the last month? How many days have I played in that month? A lot with only two or three times I did it. Accidents happen especially on that yacht because it is very hard to land a helicopter on it.

Offline Amal

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2017, 15:42:26 pm »
So now you are bring up every accident I have made in the last month? How many days have I played in that month? A lot with only two or three times I did it. Accidents happen especially on that yacht because it is very hard to land a helicopter on it.
Not last month its this month and I've said the dates correctly. That is u broke a rule each time u joined the server.

I started playing here few months ago and I've seen only u and silent(but its more like an accident and doesnt happen much) heli killing ppl

Offline RazorX

« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2017, 15:44:22 pm »
Well the past few weeks me and Silent have been the most active VCPD Officers, so naturally we are likely to make more accidents.

Offline Salmonella

• Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2017, 15:46:59 pm »
I don't know about the arc I just use 'W' and the arrow keys to try and control the heli so it stands on top of the yacht.

What do you mean you don't know about the arc? Have you seen the videos? You're going sideways right into the helikilled players.
I would like to add something to this report, I've heard that VCPD officers are not allowed to use chainsaw(correct me if I'm wrong) but Ray_corbin used it against us in the same smuggle -

And about the heli blade thing, 2 weeks ago during a smuggle this same guy heli bladed me on the yacht but i gave him a chance since it was the first time i saw him in server. Instead of landing on the yacht he is coming straight at me with the heli blades. Here it is -

Its not over yet, the next time he joined which was 5 days ago he did the same damn thing -

And finally 4 days ago i was on a car being chased by officer silent and suddenly Ray_corbin comes with a sea sparrow and blows up my car.

Thanks for reporting this.

Can you provide evidence of the Sea Sparrow usage against your car? Chatlogs would suffice.

Chainsaw usage against chainsaw-wielding smugglers is condoned:

In any situation where a suspect is holding himself up in an enclosed area (this includes but is not limited to bank vaults; smuggle yachts; property interiors and store interiors) while wielding a chainsaw, VCPD personnel is allowed to bring chainsaws in an attempt to counter the chainsaw-wielding suspect. This measure was introduced because of the chainsaw's overpowered nature in enclosed areas and the simple inability cops face in some of these situations to counter them with traditional gear.

Well the past few weeks me and Silent have been the most active VCPD Officers, so naturally we are likely to make more accidents.

It would appear the frequency at which you get involved in ''accidents'' outdoes Silent's. That is quite extraordinary in a bad way.

Did you or did you not use a Sea Sparrow against a car?

Offline SilentGamer084

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2017, 15:48:52 pm »
Its not fair that criminals bring a chainsaw to every single event but cops cant chainsaw was the only way i could kill people before becoming a officer so its really unfair that nearley evrey criminal uses it but i cant

Offline RazorX

« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2017, 15:50:05 pm »
No I did not and Silent can back me up on this.

About the accidents, well I think only two or three times is not bad for 1 month of playing active. But if you say its bad then ok, but problem is I can't stop the smugglers any other way as if I use a boat I can't reach with shotgun

Offline SilentGamer084

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2017, 15:51:32 pm »
Razor never used the SS on a vehicle he used it on a boat which is allowed

Offline RazorX

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2017, 15:53:30 pm »
What do you mean you don't know about the arc? Have you seen the videos? You're going sideways right into the helikilled players.
I guess the helicopter goes sideways when you use the arrow keys to move the heli in a direction? I don't really know how the game physics work exactly but all I do is hold 'W' for engine and then use the arrow keys to move it in the direction of the yacht and then I let go of W and spam 'F' to exit the helicopter.

Offline Salmonella

• Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2017, 15:57:49 pm »
No I did not and Silent can back me up on this.

About the accidents, well I think only two or three times is not bad for 1 month of playing active. But if you say its bad then ok, but problem is I can't stop the smugglers any other way as if I use a boat I can't reach with shotgun

This topic alone shows 5 instances of helikilling backed up by evidence. I am assuming it has happened more often than just the reported instances, because that is always the case with things like this.

Razor never used the SS on a vehicle he used it on a boat which is allowed

Amal, you've got some explaining to do. Someone is lying here.

Offline Amal

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2017, 16:02:49 pm »
Holy Jesus, Sal if I'm proven correct please give a worthy punishment to both the officers here for lying.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal