| Date: 19-04-24  Time: 17:34 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 219
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: 24/07/2017 | [MKt]Silent, =AV=Snake  (Read 5140 times)

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: [NWM]Klaus
24/07/2017 | [MKt]Silent, =AV=Snake
« on: July 25, 2017, 00:35:42 am »
Report against: [MKt]Silent,  =AV=Snake

Name(s) of those reporting: [NAR]Klaus

Reasons: Expressions of racial hatred, threatening, abusive and insulting words/behaviour, harassment

Evidence:

Other Details: The two officers have shown an appalling attitude with abusive and insulting words/behaviour fueled by racial hatred. This has led to cause me extreme alarm and distress. The two Officers of the Vice City Police Department continued to harass me for some time, even threatening me with possible GBH which also caused me extreme distress.

Offline Salmonella

• [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
Re: 24/07/2017 | [MKt]Silent, =AV=Snake
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2017, 00:58:39 am »
Good day citizen,

On behalf of the Vice City Police Department I wish to apologize for the verbal abuse you seem to have undergone. I cannot begin to express how disappointed I am in the particular individuals that are supposed to both serve and protect you. The situation looks quite grave for them in regards to repercussions being installed upon them, but I will give both one day to come up with a statement here of any nature; be it an apology or defending their actions.

Signed,

Salvatore Monella
VCPD Chief of Police

Offline SilentGamer084

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: [MKt]Silent
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2017, 09:20:17 am »
I wish to Apologise to the citizen for what I have done and if I have hurt him in anyway then I am very sorry it was snake who was in real control wanting to beat the citizen up to which I refused to do

Offline azbeeeeee

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: =AV=Snake
  • VC:MP: =AV=Snake
  • IV:MP: Ghost_Blue
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2017, 12:45:39 pm »
i apologize  i did this because i thought he was part of the haitians.

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • VC:MP: Kessu
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2017, 15:40:45 pm »

You apologize for racism by justifying it with racism? There's something wrong with you officer.
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

Offline azbeeeeee

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2017, 16:42:57 pm »

You apologize for racism by justifying it with racism? There's something wrong with you officer.
haitians are a bunch of black trash bags that steal and slaughter innocents he was at their territory so obviously he was one of them and they always say the same shit "im a loyal citizen" then 5 minutes later they rob a store.

Offline Marcell

• Hide and seek, motherfuckers
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #69666
  • SA-MP: John_Hennessy
  • VC:MP: Reaper
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2017, 06:18:43 am »
Given the dialogue was on /local which is classified as roleplay chat please provide the way the evidence was gained, ex: a recorder being activated beforehand or if it was a camera on your property, the roleplay of it being mounted along with a proper /date / /time command. Currently this isn't really a proper report unless it was main chat (and in that case it's more of an administration matter anyways). If there's no proper evidence the complaint will have to locked. Reports for racism, inappropiate behavior etc from our officers are expected to be reported within roleplay terms, same as situations of officers using illegal weaponry for example - a death log of an officer using M60 on someone won't suffice. Given this was overlooked by rest of the staff for unknown reason I'll wait for said evidence until further verdict.

Offline Roy Earle

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2017, 07:51:39 am »

Is this even a federal matter?

Offline Salmonella

• [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2017, 18:54:02 pm »

No, but even citizens are allowed to comment here, so why shouldn't the FBI be?

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2017, 19:11:13 pm »

No, but even citizens are allowed to comment here, so why shouldn't the FBI be?
Also considering the fact that one of the reported officers is indeed an FBI Trainee, this does involve me as well.
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2017, 21:55:31 pm »
I wish to Apologise to the citizen for what I have done and if I have hurt him in anyway then I am very sorry it was snake who was in real control wanting to beat the citizen up to which I refused to do
Apology accepted.

haitians are a bunch of black trash bags that steal and slaughter innocents he was at their territory so obviously he was one of them and they always say the same shit "im a loyal citizen" then 5 minutes later they rob a store.
You still continue to insult and stereotype an entire nation. Your attitude is awful and makes a mockery of the VCPD.

Offline azbeeeeee

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2017, 23:00:10 pm »
Apology accepted.

You still continue to insult and stereotype an entire nation. Your attitude is awful and makes a mockery of the VCPD.
ye because cops cant disrespect criminals right? you were also wearing haitian clothes so why the hell should i respect you? you have black brain cancer sir.

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2017, 23:30:09 pm »
Black brain cancer? More racism from you. You just don't know when to stop.

Offline azbeeeeee

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: July 27, 2017, 12:16:37 pm »
Black brain cancer? More racism from you. You just don't know when to stop.
ye and i wont stop until you and your shitty group get a real job.

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #14 on: July 27, 2017, 17:13:57 pm »
Just throwing in my five cents. Atleast in other ARPD branches, it is a universal rule that if an officer is being reported for a roleplay offense (such as this one), the accusing party should provide evidence that the material taken to accuse the officer has been collected in a roleplay manner, IE. a wiretap recording and such. If the same rules apply here, which I'm pretty sure it should, considering we are trying to advertise ourselves as a roleplay community, then this report is completely spineless on evidence?
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2017, 17:48:41 pm »
As I said to Reaper over discord when he questioned the same very thing; imagine this report in this way:

Klaus walks up to the PD and asks the officer by the desk where he can report officers, he is then directed over to the person(s) handling the reports and Klaus tell them the details, like in this case. Then if they think the report is legit they'll follow up on it and question the officers in question; like it was done here. You know the rest :)

But yes, roleplaying gathering this evidence would have made the decision making, even without questioning the officers in question, already easier.

Offline Hype

• /hug and /handshake enjoyer
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: EAFPD420
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Hype
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2017, 19:56:50 pm »
Given that Trainee Simon Silford has been handled by Director Lee, Senior Officer Naked Snake has received an official warning and has been demoted for his overall misconduct, racism, rulebreaking and incompetence. Thank your for filling in the complaint.

Investigation closed.

2016 | Most Dedicated Police Officer | Best Collaborating Police Officer

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal