| Date: 19-03-24  Time: 12:09 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 39
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: 31/05/17 | Ray_Corbin  (Read 12176 times)

Offline RazorX

• [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • VC:MP: Ray_Corbin
Re: 31/05/17 | Ray_Corbin
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2017, 16:04:35 pm »
Holy Jesus, Sal if I'm proven correct please give a worthy punishment to both the officers here for lying.
Same to you. You're just making things up and you should be punished for it

~ VCPD Officer since 2012 ~

Offline Salmonella

• [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2017, 16:05:40 pm »
Punishment is left upto the VCPD Command Staff, not you.

At the moment you're accusing him of something quite serious that he and a witness say you're lying about.

Offline Amal

• Citizen
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2017, 16:32:21 pm »
This was dated 27-5-2017 -

After i picked up a crate from the drug island i landed my heli near the stadium and took a white deluxo(as u can see in the screenshot) and drove off to vice point, When i reach vice point pd silent used /sus on me and when i reached the bridge near vcpd hq Ray shot my car with heli cannon. I immediately stepped out of the car before it exploded and tried to escape. While i was running i told him its not allowed(canbe seen) in the picture. 17 seconds after saying that i got killed. I told him its not allowed but they ignored it meaning they know its a rule break

I even told 'em again after some minutes see their reply -

Later on the same day i told this to =AV=Hype and still both of them ignored it. If i was lying then they would have raised their voice which they didn't.

Furthermore admins can check from the logs whether he used sea sparrow by matching it with my logs.

Offline SilentGamer084

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: [MKt]Silent
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2017, 16:36:04 pm »
The logs dont prove if he used SS amal it just shows you saying that he did

Offline RazorX

« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2017, 16:40:58 pm »
So I think the logs speak for themselves. Why would I need to raise my voice when I know, and Silent knows, I am innocent?

Offline Amal

• Citizen
« Reply #25 on: May 31, 2017, 16:41:28 pm »
Furthermore admins can check from the logs whether he used sea sparrow by matching it with my logs.
We will see who is lying here soon.

Offline RazorX

« Reply #26 on: May 31, 2017, 16:46:21 pm »
We will see who is lying here soon.
Show some proof of "Ray shot my car with heli cannon" because we all know you can't as it never happened. Your witchhunt game is over Amal.

Offline Amal

• Citizen
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2017, 16:53:48 pm »
I cant just wait for the car to explode and die, i immediately stopped the car and jumped out.

Offline Salmonella

• Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2017, 19:29:10 pm »
Why would Amal randomly talk about SeaSparrow shooting if there was no SeaSparrow present?

Someone here is still lying. Fortunately, logs can show whether or not Ray was in a SeaSparrow. Furthermore, they can show whether or not he opened fire.

Offline Amal

• Citizen
« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2017, 07:02:07 am »
Someone here is still lying. Fortunately, logs can show whether or not Ray was in a SeaSparrow. Furthermore, they can show whether or not he opened fire.
good to hear.

Offline Marcell

• Hide and seek, motherfuckers
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #69666
  • SA-MP: John_Hennessy
  • VC:MP: Reaper
« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2017, 20:26:34 pm »
Unfortunately we cannot provide logs of sea sparrow use because such feature simply doesn't exist.
If you have something else to submit than just a conversation about a rulebreak on the main chat then please do.

Offline Amal

• Citizen
« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2017, 20:40:52 pm »
i've already provided the maximum i can, maybe if u ask ray to post his logs, we can conclude this.

Offline Salmonella

• Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
« Reply #32 on: June 03, 2017, 21:24:52 pm »
Ray, if you can provide the .html file of that day in my PM, you can at least prove you weren't in a SeaSparrow.

Offline RazorX

« Reply #33 on: June 03, 2017, 23:50:49 pm »
i've already provided the maximum i can, maybe if u ask ray to post his logs, we can conclude this.

I am wondering why this is still open... empty accusations with no proof. Silent has already confirmed I am telling the truth so yeah I think it is weird I have to post logs to prove my innocence but ok. One witness who says he saw me not in a sea sparrow... no logs... no proof.. nothing to say Amal is not a liar?? I hope my name is clear now at least of this false report. I will take the punishment for the accidents with heliblades that was my fault but Amal is trying really hard to put dirt on me..... Silent can confirm that VU are constantly flaming us, harassing us, trying to DM us all the time and we have to stand up to it because most of the time admins are not there. The VU gang hate me and Silent the most because we do our best to stop them smuggling fishing and other illegal stuff and Silent can prove this too. I just wanted to mention this. Good day and hope now this is resolved.

Offline Salmonella

• Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
« Reply #34 on: June 04, 2017, 00:26:44 am »
I am wondering why this is still open... empty accusations with no proof. Silent has already confirmed I am telling the truth so yeah I think it is weird I have to post logs to prove my innocence but ok. One witness who says he saw me not in a sea sparrow... no logs... no proof.. nothing to say Amal is not a liar?? I hope my name is clear now at least of this false report. I will take the punishment for the accidents with heliblades that was my fault but Amal is trying really hard to put dirt on me..... Silent can confirm that VU are constantly flaming us, harassing us, trying to DM us all the time and we have to stand up to it because most of the time admins are not there. The VU gang hate me and Silent the most because we do our best to stop them smuggling fishing and other illegal stuff and Silent can prove this too. I just wanted to mention this. Good day and hope now this is resolved.

First of all, I'd like you to send the full .html file to my forum PM, not just a screenshot.

This report isn't just about the supposed SeaSparrow fiasco. On top of that, that is something that we haven't quite cleared yet. This report is still open because I don't want to overlook anything and look at this from a completely impartial perspective.

Amal, what have you got to say for yourself? It looks like RazorX was in a Police Maverick, not a SeaSparrow and thus could never have shot you with a helicannon.

Offline Amal

• Citizen
« Reply #35 on: June 04, 2017, 11:09:54 am »

This is 100% fake. He edited the line where he enters the sea sparrow and took this screenshot.

Also from his logs you can see at 10:30:42 he tried and failed to enter the truck yankee owned by the VCPA located in vice port. So he turned his attention to the flatbed ID 172 parked near to him, took that and drove off to the airport hangar where the Sea Sparrow is located. Its a 42 sec ride from port to the Sea Sparrow which I'm demonstrating in the video below and his logs say he took 44 secs to reach the sea sparrow. That's all i can say since i didn't record any footage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lf4kzLm1Mo&feature=youtu.be

Offline Zephyr

• [VC:MP] ARPD Officer
  • Citizen
  • Blue Lives Matter
    • Skype - live:fardinislam41
  • Badge-ID: #FR33C0P
  • SA-MP: Zephyr
  • VC:MP: Eric_Garfield
  • IV:MP: Eric_Gatsby
« Reply #36 on: June 05, 2017, 05:32:38 am »
Why We are Taking it So Long ....We Got Admins here..Send the Admin Logs.
This looks like an administrative case rather than an ARPD related case.

Offline Salmonella

• Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
« Reply #37 on: June 05, 2017, 12:22:04 pm »
Why We are Taking it So Long ....We Got Admins here..Send the Admin Logs.
This looks like an administrative case rather than an ARPD related case.

It is both.

It's taking so long because RazorX hasn't sent the .html logs yet in my PM inbox. This is what I asked him to do in the first place.

Amal, could you do the same please? That way any discrepancies will become obvious.

Offline Amal

• Citizen
« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2017, 17:33:13 pm »
Amal, could you do the same please? That was any discrepancies will become obvious.
I've sent it.

Offline Salmonella

• Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2017, 14:28:52 pm »