| Date: 20-04-24  Time: 12:23 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[Today at 11:00:22]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[Yesterday at 23:24:35]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 22:30:34]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 257
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Report against officer Tom Adams  (Read 3156 times)

Offline boaz.lotem

• Citizen
Report against officer Tom Adams
« on: June 14, 2017, 12:59:10 pm »
Hello,

First of all I would like to thank you for putting your time into this report. Today 6/14/2017 at around 11:30 server time, I was suspected by officer Tom Adams for what he called Aiding. In the remake that was done by me, it is possible to see where I was standing and where Tom was standing. The remake also includes the locations of the ones who Tom was after, and it is possible to see that I was not even close to them, to help them or anything. It is also possible to see that in order for me to get to my "friends" I should have had a helicopter which I did not, which meant I was not able to Aid them, even if I wanted to. Not only that but it was not that I carried a weapon in public, which might gave him a legit reason to suspect me, but I was unarmed walking around.
I understand that sometimes people do mistakes and I do not expect any officer of the law to be perfect, yet I do expect that they will admit their mistakes, and in this case Unsuspect me. Yet to Tom's words the reason in which I suspected was valid.

*I will also like to point out his attitude towards this case. In the time interval of the case Tom has closed his PM and said that his reason was legit with out providing any proof.

Here by I want to report Tom Adams for abusing his powers as a dark blue cop, officer, against player like me.

Chat Logs:

[12:31:44] You have been suspected by Tom_Adams(10). Reason: Aiding

[12:31:44] Your notoriety has reduced your escape time.

[12:31:51] PM to Tom_Adams(10): wtf 

[12:31:56] Target player has disabled incoming private messages.

[12:32:00] {FFFFFF}BorisSforza{FFFFFF}: (12) wtf cops

[12:32:13] {FFFFFF}BorisSforza{FFFFFF}: (12) I am not near them how am i aiding?

[12:32:27] {0055FF}Tom_Adams{FFFFFF}: (10) surrender and ask for investigation

The remake:

Thank you very much,
Boris Sforza

Offline Tom Adams

• [SA:MP] Captain
    • Skype - megaris_
  • Badge-ID: #3584
Re: Report against officer Tom Adams
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 14:23:49 pm »
Thank you for the report. First things first, lets get few facts straigthened out here.

What exactly are your charging me in, what sort of powers you talking about ? And wheres the valid evidence to support these charges ?

This picture of yours that you call a remake, I hardly believe Its actual image that can be considered as valid evidence. That picture shows simply how you ran away from the couple, took a break and a caption, and carried on. However, I spotted you being very close to the couple of suspects who were approached with a helicopter (Im suprised how'd you know a helicopter was used in that situation If you were not aiding them at all), I saw you there with them during the time shots were fired, once you saw more officers approaching, you decided to split by running down the hill towards us with a firearm in your hand. During your little surf down the hill, in the beginning of it to be precise, you were suspected for aiding because you were with the suspects during the gunfight. To confirm which one of you delievered the helicopter to scene, that requires administration and logs. Since you were not able to handle the situation in proper manner, you took it to public, I was fine with it and offered you a solution which is quite popular nowadays - surrender peacefully and you'll be able to get a further investigation. You denied publicly that and kept escaping from scene, making your crime valid even If it wasnt.

Code: [Select]
[12:49:45] BorisSforza(12) has escaped and is no longer wanted.
 It is very disgraceful to see the fact you did point out my behaviour but did not point out the logs where you had provocative attitude towards me. Just one of the very few examples:

[12:32:54] {FFFFFF}BorisSforza{FFFFFF}: (12) Adams tbh I have no idea how you are a dark blue cop, but don't worry you will soon derank

Your continuous ignoring attitude made me believe you were not interested towards the investigation and I believe you never wanted it either. Well, such response leads to only one thought:

[12:36:24] {0055FF}Tom_Adams{FFFFFF}: (10) I can tell how your crime is valid now
[12:36:35] {FFFFFF}BorisSforza{FFFFFF}: (12) stfu

As an additional note, I believe If you had serious intentions to solve this matter regarding the suspection, you would've surrended straight away and asked for another party to handle it, the investigation. There were FBI personnel present in the server to do that. Instead, you let your emotions carry you away, which lead to very unprofessional way of communication. I never denied the subject for investigation, just the opposite - I was open for handling it right there, in game. Closing the PM might show a sign of ignorance from my end but that's not correct, my intention was to avoid any further provocations, which happend after the subject's escape. There would've been still plenty of ways of approaches to do it right.

Im looking forward to hearing a superior officer's opinion on this case.

Offline boaz.lotem

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 14:58:30 pm »
Please show me the evidence of me approaching with a helicopter. It is true that I escaped yet, from the first place there was no reason for me to try to escape, and please state the reason for why my suspicion was valid at the time you said, which was 6 minutes later, while I asked you the first couple of seconds how I was aiding, yet you choose to close your PM and not listen.
The evidence that prove that I was not flying a helicopter can be found in the chat logs, in which You can see that I have not entered a helicopter from the time I logged in. 

You indeed it is true that told me to give up and ask for an investigation, yet as I have all ready some history with you, you might remember that I asked multiple times in different occasions for an investigation and your responds was no, which lead to me requesting an Admin to come and force you to unsuspect me, so I think that it is pretty clear what your respond would have been.

All that I saw you doing in your history as an officer, against me, was to try to jail me, and not act like how a real officer should. Answering your question on what I am accusing you, Abuse of power as a officer and the possibility of suspecting people.

Thank you very much,
Boris Sforza 

Offline Tom Adams

• Skype - megaris_
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 15:33:44 pm »
Question rises here, If you were so innocent, why'd you have to go in there anyway, to a place where gunfight happens. Common sense would tell you not to stick your nose in there, yet you had to go to a crime scene for no absolute reason. Must've been curiosity as always. 
 Please read through my first statement properly before you're asking for some sort of evidence with you in a helicopter. Im talking about your presence NEARBY the helicopter, and I questioned you, how you were aware that there was any helicopter used AT ALL. Your charges will be valid once you're fleeing from the scene which you did. Very hard to believe you asked for any explanation after few seconds, just the opposite, you kept running to safe distance to start throwing some shit over me, Ive been polite enough yet not to include that here. As I said, I turned on the PM off to avoid further provocations, yet there were plenty of possibilities to approach me or someone else to handle this matter.

Im not sure whom you have the history with, but Ive not bumped into you before as a police officer (except for one situation that was pure attempt of a copbait, which you claimed to be such a high quality roleplay, administration confirmed my thoughts. What kind of result would've you expected anyway, however thats irrelevant here). Pretty sure you're confusing me with someone else on these other investigations, there are people with similar names. Implying on some sort of history that we
basically dont have, doesnt mean hosting investigation was impossible, as I said there was FBI personnel online during that time who could've been the third party, HANDLING the investigation. That's how the investigation works. You werent just interested, you were looking to escape.

If you're charging me in misuse of power, then please provide actual valid evidence to support these charges, not an image which was taken minutes later.

Offline boaz.lotem

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 16:47:54 pm »
Hello again,

I will not continue this conversation with you as that you will try to defend your self using lies. I have no idea about what helicopter you are talking about because the helicopter was not near me, because I was asked to bring one. Me being there and "sticking my nose" does not give you the right the suspect me as that I had no interaction with you or any other police forces.
About the history we had, I will be glad if you could not lie as that this is a formal topic. We had more than one engagement over your time as a officer.

About the remake that was done by me, let others to judge if it can support my case, as that there is no need to be ready to film every move and situation that happens in the server by other players, as many admins say.

Thank you very much,
Boris Sforza

Offline Tom Adams

• Skype - megaris_
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2017, 17:50:35 pm »
So, one minute you say you know nothing about a helicopter, next minute you say you brought a helicopter, therefore admitting the fact that you did brought the actual suspects a vehicle to escape with. I'd rather leave the rest for the officer handling this case, because this leads nowhere, you're attempting to throw some sort of new shit on me that even doesnt exist. As said before, awaiting for superior officer's opinion/result on this one.

Offline [Rstar]John

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #7470
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]John
  • IV:MP: [R*]John
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 20:09:46 pm »
You have to report the officer following the new format and direct it to the IA.
Thanks in advance.
FORMER S.A.P.D. Captain

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal