| Date: 24-04-24  Time: 15:42 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 128
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [IV:MP] Resignation - Gregory Parker  (Read 2916 times)

Offline Gregory Parker

• Citizen
  • Inactive.
    • Skype - younes.ar1
  • Badge-ID: #134
[IV:MP] Resignation - Gregory Parker
« on: June 14, 2017, 13:32:52 pm »
I don't know how to start this, but after thinking for couple of months now, I've made my decision which is to resign.
I have been serving as Deputy Chief for 9 months now, but I have not been active at the last few months due to many reasons which has kicked me out. Since I have been promoted, I knew that I would resign after couple of months, which on my mind was on 2016 or early start of 2017, however I could stay in until this time which is something I have not planned for. I have lost interest couple of months ago in IV:MP in general, and I'm no longer motivated to be online, and each time I try to be, something related to real life or something else happens which pushes me off the chair.
Recently, I have not been active that much on both IV:MP and SA:MP servers due to several issues I had with real life which I've been fighting including my university studies and related issues. I have managed to get rid of some, but I could not get rid of all of it and each day something new happens which I need to take care of.

Since I have been promoted to Deputy Chief, I wanted to keep the LCPD's glory up to what the previous Chief Charles F. Offdensen (known as Kerbe) has wanted it to be, and have done my best to keep it up, but unfortunately failed due to my activity which dropped by start of 2017. I've always liked the LCPD, and will never say I lost interest in LCPD or that I wish to join something else than LCPD. LCPD is my family, where I've learnt a lot of things and basically where I've launched myself in Argonath. When I was new, I used to be like any other new player, who does not even know how to speak English properly, but I've been one of the few lucky people who managed to meet a lot of great friends which helped them to improve themselves, and those great friends are not one, not 10, not 20, but even more.

I never wanted this to happen, but I do really have to because I'm not satisfied with the work I'm doing in LCPD and I feel, which is true, that I'm rather holding a seat without doing any efforts, disallowing other members of the LCPD from stepping up, who actually deserve it more than I do. I would like to apologize to Twenty for my recent inactivity and all the promises I made but never managed to make it work. I'm so sorry for this, and I'd like to still help you with it even after the resignation if you need to, and my Skype will be all open for it.

Special thanks everyone who helped me in the department since the first day, and I would say I will never forget this great journey in my life, and who knows.. I may be back to the LCPD in future.

Special special thanks go to the following people who actually had their hands on the way I've took, and who I became now:

Kerbe: I would like to thank you a lot for all the help you've done to me, and I will never forget the good times we used to have back in LCPD, and how you're still focused on LCPD and helping it improve. I'm sorry, I failed my duties and failed you as you've been expecting more from me. Since I've joined the LCPD, you were the one I thought I'd never manage to talk to due to your position, and you were the one I used to be afraid from and whenever I talk to you, I struggle to find words :lol:. After I've been promoted and managed to work closely to you, I discovered that all what I've been thinking about you in past was wrong, and found out that you're actually a great person to become a friend of, and I'm lucky I've friended a Hatan like you. Hail Satan!

Mihail: You've been always on my side since I've been an applicant of the LCPD, and I really liked you, and you were basically who I wanted to be back then, and looks like I've reached your rank which really makes me happy as I've managed to reach a goal I made back when I joined the server. Even though I've struggled hard to join the LCPD, you've helped me a lot to improve myself, and finally gave me the shot and managed to help me inside the LCPD. Special thanks to you.

Twenty: Uh, when I saw your name in the "Past Members" list, I asked Mihail and Kerbe about you, and they said you were a great person that you would be lucky if you work with (that's the secret you asked me about, and I didn't answer back :lol: ). After you've been reinstated back in the LCPD, I've been observing the way you work, and it happened that what Kerbe and Mihail said about you was totally true, and I actually feel lucky for meeting a person like you. I'm sorry for leaving you while you are inactive and when the LCPD is actually in a hard time, but I believe this is the right move which is needed otherwise I would just bring you more troubles. If you need anything.., anything, I will be available everyday for your requests on Skype whenever you need to, and I will do my best to help you out with it, whether it is forum related or in-game related.

Driggz (Tyler Grey): Even though I did not manage to work with you for a long time, especially after you were gone inactive, I would thank you for the help you've done to the LCPD and the DETD in past, as without it, the DETD would not have been successful now.

Ivan Cipone: Ifan, my friend. I really miss how we used to have you in the department. You were a great Captain and a great friend. I wish you were still here today, where we both could work together like in the old days. Whatever I say, wouldn't really describe how great you are.

Simon williams: Brother, I'm sorry for leaving you in lead alone of the CIU, but I believe you're the person who's going to bring CIU back again, and I'am pretty sure you will bring CIU back to how it used to be active again. Even though it's great responsibility to handle, you're capable of it in my opinion, and all you need to do is do your best. You have been a great friend of mine, and you've assisted me a lot with the CIU work. How the CIU is working now, is basically all because of what you have contributed. CIU became successful with it's operations recently because you've been there in the field doing a great job leading the Detectives, and you've really impressed me. I'd like to tell you sorry, first for letting all the work on your shoulders, and second.. you know why.

Kevin Parker: Well, even though we're still in touch and working together, you've always been a great friend of mine and helped me a lot in the LCPD. I remember what you used to do in the LCPD and the great fun we used to have in IV:MP, and that will never be gone. I hope Kerbe forgave you for the unorganized (you know) desk you'v had in past :lol:.

Harzy: Harzy.. even though we've not been in touch in the previous months, since you've left the LCPD, you've always been a great person to work with, and you've always been one of my best friends. I will never forget you as a friend and as a partner in the field, and I wish you the best of luck in the FBI, and I hope someday you manage to assist your Commander with leading it again to it's best days.

Anonetex: You've always been a great friend of mine, and I really enjoyed your friendship. Even though you've recently been banned, and even though the ban is valid, I'm pretty sure that who did it was not you, and that is not your truth. I wish you the best of luck in your application again to the LCPD, and with whatever else you're planning to do.

mIDO: Even though you've not been in LCPD for a long time when I joined, you've always been a great friend of mine back when I joined the server and was new, and until now. You'll always remain as a friend of mine, and I will never forget you in my life. We'll still be in touch in Teamspeak, Discord, and even the IV:MP server.

Martijn and Spike: Even though it's been a while since I've heard of you, but you two were one of the best officers LCPD has ever had. I really miss the old days when you used to be in the LCPD roleplaying together.

George: You've always helped me in the LCPD when I've joined, and I'll never forget how great friend you were to me. I hope we stay in touch in Skype.

Dinokid23: My best friend, whatever others say about him, I would never believe. I really miss the old days when Dinokid used to be in the LCPD and how the journey was great. Dinokid is a great person to work with, and you probably will never find someone similar to him in attitude and professionalism. Even though he's gone different recently in the SA:MP server, I still do not he has changed at all, but rather just having some fun. I wish you come back again to Argonath, and I wish you come back as the person I used to know.

Caster & Jay: Even though you left the LCPD recently, you two have been two of our best officers in the LCPD and two of the best detectives CIU will ever had. You'll be missed, and I hope you reconsider your resignation someday, as in my opinion, CIU really needs your help.

Whoever's name is not mentioned above: Thank you for the great journey in the LCPD, and if you've recently joined the LCPD, you should never drop from your dreams. If you're working hard to join the LCPD, but still did not get the chance to, you will someday get it. Until then, improve yourselves and you definitely will get in when you're ready.

Sorry for the long post.. Gregory Parker, over and out.

LCPD Medal of Valor ~2017

January, 2017 - Officer of the month (SAPD)

[SAMP]Ex- SAPD Chief [IV:MP] Ex-LCPD Deputy Chief  (#CL7335) [IVMP] Ex-CIU Inspector.
Serving since: 2014
(2014-2018)

Offline Smaug

• Citizen
    • Skype - Louay Rekik
Re: [IV:MP] Resignation - Gregory Parker
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 13:52:51 pm »
Younes really you was a great officer you will be missed  :cry: :cry: :cry: :leroy2:
VC:MP : FBI Agent  | Gatsby Family : Manager

Offline Spike

• SA:MP Valar
  • Citizen
  • A leader leads by example, not by force.
  • Badge-ID: #6549
  • SA-MP: James_Robinson
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 14:01:56 pm »
You had an amazing career and definitely changed LCPD's situation for the better, you did a great job. See you around in SA:MP.

RETIRED Deputy Chief of Police James Robinson
Internal Affairs Commanding Officer | Chief of Detectives
San Andreas Police Department - "To protect and serve"
2014-2019

Offline Steven S.

• [IV:MP] Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #FF788
  • SA-MP: [TCL]StevenS
  • VC:MP: Jay_Hardway
  • IV:MP: [TCL]StevenS
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 14:53:43 pm »
I... I was shocked seeing this  :(, You were someone who gave me a lot of chances to prove myself here, both LCPD and CIU. I admired how you showed me the way, when I joined CIU, I'm not and I won't forget. I hope you will stay in touch with us and won't disappear, because we still need your ideas and opinions. I wish you the best in your future, because if you are what you showed us, in a game, I'm sure you will succeed in a lot of things, in real life.  Just be strong with your university because it'll unlock a lot of doors for you.
I don't want to finish with a "goodbye" because I think we will have the chance to play again together. See you, mate.   :neutral:

"Another artifact? No. You will stay here. I have seen enough for one life.  -Ezio Auditore"

Offline Skillz

• N.O.O.S.E Commander
  • [IV:MP] Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: CL7580
  • SA-MP: Skillz
  • VC:MP: Skillz
  • IV:MP: Skillz
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 15:53:09 pm »
Younes, your been one of the best dedicated Officers in the LCPD your served with great pride and been through the thick and thin of it. When this day comes, you know your served at your top level for the Division and the LCPD. As we know it can become a lot on building and time on tasks comparing it to reality, always comes a day were busy. Mate, i'm speechless and honoured on your tremendous long serve for this great department, your managed it quite well over the past as I've seen. Your one of the best great people to work with as a team, their rare of a kind like you my friend. There was tough times, there was great memories you certainly were a great spotlight on Law Enforcement and a huge mentor to me in Argonath.

On your reality side of life mate, I want to wish you all the best in your future and i'm certain you will do well in the real world study well in Uni. Because great contributors like your self to this department made it great, and helps in everyday life from these skills. I would like to thank you and you were a great mentor and help to me. I wish you the best in your future wherever it may take you, I hope to talk to you has a future as a Command Adviser, all the very best and God bless.
Skillz: Jack Parker,
Argonath IVMP
LCPD Chief of Police
N.O.O.S.E Commander

Offline [Rstar]John

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #7470
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]John
  • IV:MP: [R*]John
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2017, 20:08:36 pm »
A loss for the Liberty City Police Department, you are a dedicated officer and your efforts will and can't be forgotten.
Farewell.
FORMER S.A.P.D. Captain

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 20:23:22 pm »
Well Younes, I'll have to keep it short because I do not have enough time for a full 'good bye'..

I would like to thank you very much for your effort and help for the department. You were an all-time friendly officer who would never let anyone down.

With this I want to say bye and see you in the near future! We will always contact you if we need anything, ofcourse you can do the same thing back :).

Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline Gruia

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #ARTA-2
  • SA-MP: Gruia_Collin
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2017, 20:24:21 pm »
Quite surprising. Although I've never been part of LCPD, I've noticed the effort you made for this organisation and it's still unbelievable to see one of its another great pillars go away (the other being Kerbe). Good luck!
x2 x2  x1  x2 x2

Offline DinoKid23

• Citizen
    • Skype - dinokid23
  • SA-MP: hehe xd
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2017, 23:12:45 pm »
STAY SAFE HOMIE  :app: :app: :cool: :cop: :leroy2:

Offline David Jefferson

• Retired LCPD Officer & N. O. O. S. E CIU Detective - Retired FBI Cadet. Retired SAPD Officer - Retired SAPD academy instructor
  • Citizen
  • Caster
  • Badge-ID: #117
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2017, 21:31:08 pm »
Farewell.

I remember when you prank me and said fired from CIU. After some time *takes out a box* *hands it to Caster* Promted to CIU detective  :D

LCPD has lost one of the best member. Good luck, dad!

*Salutes*

Offline Anna Cohen

• IVMP Director
  • Citizen
  • Former IVMP LCPD OFficer. Noose Ciu - SAFD-Officer
    • Skype - Andreh.dukmak1
  • Badge-ID: #LC9999
  • V:MP: Anna_Cohen
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2017, 23:12:47 pm »
U will be missed good luck in future bro

Offline Axel Blaze

• Dead Inside...
  • Citizen
  • Just Dead Inside...
  • Badge-ID: #LC7239
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2017, 07:53:30 am »
Wha... Why.... Wait... When.... How... I can't even. You are one of my greatest friends in IVMP. I can't even begin to tell you how much of a shock it was when I discovered your desk in the closed section. You made the CIU work and took us to new heights, I'll miss you Deputy. We're still friends, right? ;)

Offline Gregory Parker

• Citizen
  • Inactive.
    • Skype - younes.ar1
  • Badge-ID: #134
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2017, 12:39:02 pm »
Right, and I will do my best to explode you with RPG in V ;)

LCPD Medal of Valor ~2017

January, 2017 - Officer of the month (SAPD)

[SAMP]Ex- SAPD Chief [IV:MP] Ex-LCPD Deputy Chief  (#CL7335) [IVMP] Ex-CIU Inspector.
Serving since: 2014
(2014-2018)

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2017, 10:40:40 am »
OMG! IS THIS REAL?!?!?!?!?!?!? WE ARE LOSING THE BEST COP LCPD HAD! THE ONLY ONE I WAS ABLE TO LOOK UP TO IN THE DARK TIMES! YOU HELPED ME THROUGH MY APP, EVEN TGHOUGH I WAS DENIED! YOU WILL BE MISSED A LOT, ESPECIALLY BY ME  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal