| Date: 19-04-24  Time: 01:44 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 157
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: LCPD Organized Patrol | 14/06/2017  (Read 1524 times)

Offline DwaYR

• Retired.
  • Citizen
  • BYLI JSME A BUDEM!
    • Skype - dj.monst3r
  • Badge-ID: #LC7122
  • IV:MP: [TCL]Dway
LCPD Organized Patrol | 14/06/2017
« on: June 14, 2017, 17:53:39 pm »

LCPD Organized Patrol
14/06/2017

Patrol leader(s): LCPD Officer Dway Apichatpongweerasethakul Rangaricutirimicuaro

Time and Date: 16:00 - 17:15 - 14/06/2017

Participators:

LCPD Cadet Jeevan      RAPTOR
LCPD Applicant Stefanos    RAPTOR

ARPD Officer NEH4T    TRUCKER
ARPD Officer Kawashty   TRUCKER

LCPD Officer Dway A.R.  HARPOON
ARPD Officer Jay_Brown  HARPOON

Covered Situations:

240 - Assault
207 - Attempted Kidnap
510 - Speeding vehicles, evading traffic stops
246 - Shooting

Suspects Killed:

CreamyDonut - Evading Traffic Stop
Aditya - Armed assault
Steam_Genovese - Evading Traffic Stop
CreamyDonut - Evading Traffic stop (Again)

Suspects apprehended:
SAQIB - Killing - Investigated - Innocent ( INVEST by Jeevan and Stefanos  _ RAPTOR _ )
Quinn_Genovese - Evading Traffic Stop - EVADED
Sanju - Armed Robbery - EVADED
Daniwalid - Armed Robbery - EVADED

Overview: I have called the officers available to report to DPD, if they want to attend the organised patrol. First, Stefanos, Jeevan and Kawashty responded, so we made 2 units, Jeevan with Stefanos and then me with Kawashty. We patrolled around the city for a few minutes and then we saw an car parked in wrong lane, so me and Kawashty pulled it over. We found an individual in the vehicle, who has not even rolled down the window and escaped the traffic stop immediately. I managed to suspect him and the other unit managed to suspect Quinn_Genovese as a suspect. So we had 2 suspects to chase, later on, some freecops came to assist us and we managed to get CreamyDonut down, as he has been killed, but Quinn has escaped later that day. We responded to a niner, which said there is an shooter at MGS with an sniper rifle, we responded immedieately and found an fireman shooting around. We told him to get down and stop shooting, he evaded in a helicopter, so we put an look-out for him, but we havenĀ“t managed to find him later. I split the units later, as stated in Participators, NEH4T has joined Kawashty and I joined Jay_Brown, whilst he was in a traffic stop. Meanwhile, unit RAPTOR has been investigating SAQIB and TRUCKER has been patrolling around. HARPOON, pulling over CreamyDonut later on. CreamyDonut evaded the traffic stop again, but he was too fast for us to suspect him, so we reported on radio to suspect him on sight. But.. then something happend. We have been encircled by 6-7 sports vehicles. Men with masks on and rifles came out and tried to jump on our vehicle, but Jay managed to gear back and reverse, before they could catch us. We suspected a few of them,
 other suspects remained unsuspected, since they managed to evade us. We chased all of the suspects, a lot of freecops came to help us, but we managed to catch only a few and the others apparently evaded, not a good message,
 but we hope to get them next time. It was a long day with a lot of suspects and chasing around, but we managed to keep the city safe in our presence. I would like to praise all of the officers who attended, it has been a pleasure to patrol with you, the communication was good and stable. Everyone was communicating well and we did as much as we could to chase the suspects. Also unit RAPTORhas done a good job on investigating the suspect, who has been found innocent after their investigation. I hope to patrol with these officers next time, Officer Dway over and out.

Screenshots and/or Videos:

Spoiler (Click to expand)
None, sadly. Not sure, whether anyone of the participants has taken some, if so, then post here, please.
[/i]

TCL Leader
IV:MP Admin
Ex-IV:MP NOOSE TRU Lieutenant
Ex-IV:MP LCPD Lieutenant
Ex-IV:MP Academy Leader

Offline Steven S.

• [IV:MP] Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #FF788
  • SA-MP: [TCL]StevenS
  • VC:MP: Jay_Hardway
  • IV:MP: [TCL]StevenS
Re: LCPD Organized Patrol | 14/06/2017
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 18:01:10 pm »
Good job, officer, keep it up!  :v:

"Another artifact? No. You will stay here. I have seen enough for one life.  -Ezio Auditore"

Offline FuryJK98

• The ROCK
  • Citizen
  • JUST BRING IT
    • Skype - FuryJK98
  • Badge-ID: #LC8173
  • SA-MP: Dwayne_Johnson
  • VC:MP: Dwayne_Johnson
  • IV:MP: Dwayne_Johnson
  • Discord: FuryJK98#6255
Re: LCPD Organized Patrol | 14/06/2017
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 20:16:53 pm »
The Beginning of our Patrol

https://youtu.be/RBuYFrY_V7U

Patrolling the Streets

https://youtu.be/RE21qw1Crvo

- Team RAPTOR

| Ex-LCPD Lieutenant | Ex-CIU Senior Detective | LCPD Officer of the Year 2017 |
Liberty City Police Department - "We See It All. We Know It All"

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal