| Date: 25-04-24  Time: 01:27 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 180
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: VCPD:xioa.  (Read 5626 times)

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • VC:MP: Kessu
Re: VCPD:xioa.
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2017, 16:09:28 pm »
You need to get a grip in listening to what you're being told.

Just earlier we had a situation where two of your superiors told you to go after the criminal on land instead of coming to vice port which was already covered (during jewel heist) and you still came to vice port, causing the suspect to be fleeing freely for a short period of time.

You risked losing the suspect entirely by not listening to the coordination given by more experienced VCPD members and blatantly ignored a direct order.

Listen to people's advice, even if your name is not specifically mentioned.
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2017, 16:15:22 pm »
Really, Xiao? You just failed your session precisely because of the same reason. My patience is running out. Do NOT make me doubt your abilities again.
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

• [VC:MP]Nightstick Sensei
  • [VC:MP] FBI Recruit
  • Badge-ID: #VCBI00
  • SA-MP: Hsia_Ting
  • VC:MP: xioa.
  • IV:MP: Kwong_Wu
  • V:MP: Kwong_Ming
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2017, 20:13:20 pm »
sorry,im too busy in these days,but,i will Perk up.  ;)
''The most precious thing is life, which belongs to everyone only once. A person's life should be spent like this: when he looks back on the past, he will not regret for wasting his time, nor be ashamed for doing nothing''
Service since 2016

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2017, 16:09:22 pm »

Vice City Police Department
Academy

NOTICE OF REMOVAL

Cadet xioa.,

The Vice City Police Department Academy Staff would like to inform you that you have been dismissed from the academy for the following reasons:

*This was a very difficult decision to take, but I had no choice but to accept the reality of the situation. Your academy scores have been on edge the entire time. You kept either passing on either minimum score or kept failing your sessions. You would have trouble paying attention to what is taught you and your English was becoming a big problem. English is not that important as long as people understand you and you understand them, however, the issue that became more and more apparent during your journey through the academy was that you are not able to comprehend neither what is taught to you in game, and neither what is written to you in the academy boards. Today, during your retry of Session 3, two Sergeants were trying to teach lead-aim. We even tried to visualise it for you so you would understand. Neither tactic worked. The fact that you suddenly went AFK in the middle of the session does not help either. And today was not the first time you did that. I kept receiving complaints of you failing to follow procedures and regulations, or being completely useless in pursuits by making stupid decisions. While I can admire your strong dedication and will to learn, you just do not seem capable. Passing you through the academy would go against every single of my principles when it comes to managing the academy. I cannot pass you through the academy if you are not combat-ready in atleast the most basic level. Hence, together with the failure of Session 3 comes your dismissal from the academy. You were informed that any future failure will be one too many and you decided to take the risk anyways.

My advice to you is - try to improve your English, try to observe VCPD personell and duty and learn from them. In the mean time, you are hereby removed from the academy for unfitness to serve.

You may re-apply in a month. Take that time to improve the flaws pointed out. One of the biggest one being your English.

Signed,
Gabriel Adams
Sergeant
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal