| Date: 20-04-24  Time: 15:50 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[Today at 11:00:22]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[Yesterday at 23:24:35]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 22:30:34]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 223
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: FBI Removing my badge.  (Read 4504 times)

Offline Kacper_Gorski

• Citizen
FBI Removing my badge.
« on: June 17, 2017, 12:04:22 pm »
First of, I would like to introduce myself, My name is Kacper, and my badge has been removed unfairly by the FBI. Here's a story of basically what happened,

I got told to take the medic to the cells by Sergeant Campbell. (The medic in this situation was Conky), Conky was hurt RPLY, yet me and Jacob (Warlow) still took him to the cells and told him that the Prison Medics would've taken care of him (Yet he didn't RP it). So then the FBI come to the Los Santos Police Department without any warnings, yet knowledge of Conky dying in the cells, so yet again, probably no roleplay there either. So I got told to get a glass of water by Supervisory Officer Parker (Kevin), I did so, the machine was broken but at that stage the Feds wanted to take me with them to their HQ, I went down where I was asked to go by the FBI (To the cells), I went there and they said that i'm coming with them, I refused as the sergeants and other SAPD officials didn't let me or even allow me to go, i would've not went either way, so It was all crowded outside the investigation room, with Feds attempting to take my badge, yet they tried to RP it but failed to do so but still put in the command of suspending me from duty for a week (Until 23rd June) without any SAPD permission to do so. I would like this taken further with SAPD in court against the FBI for not having any rights to take my badge yet even taking me with them without anyone's permission. (I didn't go with the feds) even when I refused to go, FBI threatened that they'd use a taser on my with a lot of volts on it, which could potentially kill me too. I have around 5 witnesses to this situation if they're needed.

Thank you for your time taken to read this appeal,

Have a good day!

Yours sincerely,
Kacper.   

Offline Conk

• Citizen
  • Conky
  • Badge-ID: #AD4566
Re: FBI Removing my badge.
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 15:33:20 pm »
Conk was seriously injured due to your negligence. You shot his handcuffs off and subsequently they broke and sliced a major artery in his arm. He started bleeding out and fell unconscious. None of the officers on scene even attempted to administer any first aid and simply carried Conk to the cells. On the way to the cells Conk suffered a Cardiac Arrest and by the time he was placed into the cells he was asystolic (Dead). FBI were in LSPD at the time and witnessed the whole thing hence the punishment. ))

Offline Derek.

• Citizen
  • be humble.
    • Skype - marian.liviu2
  • SA-MP: Derek Carter
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 15:40:13 pm »
A thing you do not seem to understand is that FBI investigates corruption and breach of laws. What you did there, leaving a suspect dying in the cells despite his severe bleeding, concerns the FBI. Your badge was taken away due to your breach of laws, and, if you feel you have been abused in any way, you can forward a complaint to FBI Internal Affairs.

DEREK CARTER
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
| S.A.P.D. Senior Officer | S.A.P.D. Detective |

Offline Leonardo

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2017, 16:17:25 pm »
Dear Kacper,

The FBI takes complaints very seriously. I believe you might not be aware, but we have an Internal Affairs to investigate misconducts performed by our Agents in the line of duty. You can use the form Derek linked above for that, and you will also be constantly updated of the progress of your report.

Thank you,

Signed,

Leonardo R. Carter Snr.
FBI Director (acting)

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
Deputy Director

former SAPD Lieutenant, DPD Member and Chief Inspector of the SAUD (old Detective Bureau)

Offline Kacper_Gorski

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2017, 17:02:00 pm »
Yet my point is that the FBI had no rights to remove my badge without any SAPD sergeants permission. Also, as i've said above, the prison medics should've taken care of him when taken to jail which he couldn't rp himself? Even tho he resisted arrest himself, and don't even know how he got a heart attack out of no where with good health? Explain please.

Offline Marcell

• Hide and seek, motherfuckers
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #69666
  • SA-MP: John_Hennessy
  • VC:MP: Reaper
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2017, 17:07:04 pm »
Jesus christ use your common sense, FBI is a federal organization they can overrule any department if they wish to do so. You were lucky not to be charged with a crime instead, and if anyone would stand up for you they'd be accomplices in this misconduct.

Offline Dwayne_Miller

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2017, 17:15:15 pm »
Yet my point is that the FBI had no rights to remove my badge without any SAPD sergeants permission.

I don't think you adequately understand the authority of the FBI.

Offline Kacper_Gorski

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2017, 21:02:58 pm »
I don't think you know the rules between SAPD and FBI either.

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2017, 21:17:38 pm »
This is no discussion topic... I suggest you allow time for an official response. Either way, this is not the right place for a complaint.

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

Offline DinoKid23

• Citizen
    • Skype - dinokid23
  • SA-MP: hehe xd
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2017, 02:49:02 am »
why he didnt just get a suspend for like 1 day becuas 1 week is a little to harsh . .. this is not right we are playing a game not a hard core role play server..

Offline James Moretti

• [SA:MP] Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
  • SA-MP: James_Moretti
  • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2017, 23:48:11 pm »
The copban itself will be investigated internally. Do note that the issuing Agent has already left the Bureau. I would like to stress that no permission is needed to issue a suspension by federal agents.

If officer Warlow could contact us with his statement, that'd be great.

regards,

Nicolas Martinez
Special Agent in Charge, Federal Bureau of Investigation
Former
SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

LIEUTENANT  JAMES MORETTI
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
S.W.A.T.
K9 Handler

Offline Dwayne_Miller

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2017, 02:39:13 am »
I don't think you know the rules between SAPD and FBI either.

Fairly confident I'm more aware of them than you are Kacper.

Offline Gregory Parker

• Citizen
  • Inactive.
    • Skype - younes.ar1
  • Badge-ID: #134
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2017, 03:19:25 am »
This is no discussion topic... I suggest you allow time for an official response. Either way, this is not the right place for a complaint.

Drop the discussion and leave it for the Command please.

LCPD Medal of Valor ~2017

January, 2017 - Officer of the month (SAPD)

[SAMP]Ex- SAPD Chief [IV:MP] Ex-LCPD Deputy Chief  (#CL7335) [IVMP] Ex-CIU Inspector.
Serving since: 2014
(2014-2018)

Offline James Moretti

• [SA:MP] Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
  • SA-MP: James_Moretti
  • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2017, 08:30:07 am »
Requesting SAPD IAD/Command to close this topic, since it's targeted at an FBI agent, who is also no longer a part of the bureau.

The copban is being investigated.
Former
SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

LIEUTENANT  JAMES MORETTI
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
S.W.A.T.
K9 Handler

Offline Internal Affairs Division

• San Andreas Police Department.
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2017, 12:22:10 pm »
Topic locked. Member is no longer a part of the organisation, however the investigation may be only conducted by the organisation he's been a part of, and thus we advice you to forward a complaint o the FBI's internal affairs.
COMMANDING OFFICER: Captain James Robinson

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal