| Date: 16-04-24  Time: 12:43 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 101
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [CLOSED] Complaint about cadet Jeevan  (Read 4753 times)

Offline Izolenta58

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #AH1941
  • IV:MP: Arty Hudson
[CLOSED] Complaint about cadet Jeevan
« on: June 21, 2017, 23:07:38 pm »
Complaint

Reporter's name: Arty Hudson

Operative's name & rank: Jeevan

Time and date of the incident: Whole last week.

Brief description of the incident: Excuse me, respectable officers, but I would like to report about pure unprofessionalism of that cadet of LCPD. Unfortunately I had to see his behaviour for a long time and I am in anger. I don't pretend to be the best police officer or anything else. But there are things that can't be done by an officer, especially cadet. So:
1st: multiple "STFU" that I heard after trying to Role Play and constant disrespecting of me.
2nd: giving orders as a cadet. This just makes me mad because it goes too far sometimes. I was LCPD Officer, Mihail and Kerbe teached me that color of nick doesn't matter(officers, cadets and such low ranks) if it's not an organised event.

Witness(es): Eye in the sky sees everything.

Evidence(s): Unfortunateltly I had no program to take screenshots(thought his stfu to me would be single) and F10 was always down. Can present only one lastest photo of screen because I had nothing to catch these logs as they went away fastly. Here jeevan sends me to patrol after we made suspect surrender. Speaks to me like to a slave and gives orders. The suspect was in my car I suggested for him to choose officer for investigation politely because he didnt want to surrender. After I said to him that he couldnt order me he send me to die somewhere. Unfortunately aint got SS of "stfu"

http://imgur.com/a/0IQXY
Ikr  quality is like i used Nokia 3310 but while I was downloading fraps chat longs went up.
To my words that He couldn't just take this suspect and send me to patrol he just made me fun of.
That's not first time he keeps making orders to me.

Signed,
comrade Hudson

Offline Steven S.

• [IV:MP] Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #FF788
  • SA-MP: [TCL]StevenS
  • VC:MP: Jay_Hardway
  • IV:MP: [TCL]StevenS
Re: Complaint about cadet Jeevan
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 11:50:30 am »
Could you re-upload the screenshot, please?

"Another artifact? No. You will stay here. I have seen enough for one life.  -Ezio Auditore"

Offline FuryJK98

• The ROCK
  • Citizen
  • JUST BRING IT
    • Skype - FuryJK98
  • Badge-ID: #LC8173
  • SA-MP: Dwayne_Johnson
  • VC:MP: Dwayne_Johnson
  • IV:MP: Dwayne_Johnson
  • Discord: FuryJK98#6255
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 22:23:06 pm »
Respected LCPD Officers,
                                     I want to reply about this topic as follows

1st: multiple "STFU" that I heard after trying to Role Play and constant disrespecting of me.

Witness : LCPD Applicant Stefanos

1. I was respecting him according to the Common Role play of a Traffic Stop, and he started his own role play without confirming it with me, but I was acting according to my TS , and the following happened next , he told me this.

2.  After saying those above words , I don't know how did he forgot those words.   :trust:

3. And then .....

4. He Evaded TS After this Scene

2nd: giving orders as a cadet. This just makes me mad because it goes too far sometimes. I was LCPD Officer, Mihail and Kerbe teached me that color of nick doesn't matter(officers, cadets and such low ranks) if it's not an organised event.

Witness : ARPD Officer William_Harper and ARPD Officer Ghostsquad

I said that because , If all the Officers were in the Investigation room , then who is going to patrol the City , So I told in the Radio to go to Patrol.
  If u were interested in the Investigation , u could have said that on the Radio , instead of Debating about Giving Orders , Which was very simple thing to do.
  or you could have PMed me , that you were a Ex-LCPD Officer, So I could have used your Assistance in the Investigation.

This Image Explains the Passion towards the LCPD

| Ex-LCPD Lieutenant | Ex-CIU Senior Detective | LCPD Officer of the Year 2017 |
Liberty City Police Department - "We See It All. We Know It All"

Offline Izolenta58

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2017, 00:35:27 am »
LEL man If RPing an immigranf from Armenia if unacceptable for you then alright.
You didnt even ask  in /em if i had a gun you just aimed at me and started hitting my arms. Kept carjacking me with your mate and hitting. So? Sure I got mad because of your attitude towards me. Your response was to check my documents I was going to say they were invalid and I was illegal immigrant. I excepted to make a normal RP. Sorry if people dont ask you what nation they should be born in.
Dont tell me tales about investigation, your words were meant to be orders.
Also I remember you forced a freecop to give his cruiser to you because you were "higher rank" without any excuse. No SS though...But be honest and admit it.
Whats wrong with "corrupt"? x) Its still funny.

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2017, 10:59:56 am »
Hello, I am unsure if I am allowed to post here, if not, this post may be removed, however I have a few things to say.

1. Jeevan has shown a screenshot PROVING that he insulted this Armenian Immigrant, a humble taxi driver.
2. I have noticed Jeevan taking roleplays too far, he roleplays as if this is a heavy RP server, rather than keeping it light.
3. Jeevan has been giving orders to freecops and acting like he has every right to COMMAND them.

I cannot back this up, however Izolenta may agree, I am just pointing out what I know, if Izolenta agrees with me, there are 2 people who are proving my allegations

Thank you.
MrMeeses

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline FuryJK98

• The ROCK
  • Citizen
  • JUST BRING IT
    • Skype - FuryJK98
  • Badge-ID: #LC8173
  • SA-MP: Dwayne_Johnson
  • VC:MP: Dwayne_Johnson
  • IV:MP: Dwayne_Johnson
  • Discord: FuryJK98#6255
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2017, 17:50:24 pm »
Respected LCPD Officers,

I will try to clarify the above statements.

You didnt even ask  in /em if i had a gun you just aimed at me and started hitting my arms
Yes I did that, that's what happened to me when you started a RP without asking the other Player if hes Interested or not. I was trying to tell you that, but u kept your mouth talking all the Time, So I was not able to tell you about this. and at the last after everything u evaded after saying all this rude things (Can be seen Above).

Also I remember you forced a freecop to give his cruiser to you because you were "higher rank" without any excuse.
Can you tell me who is that ARPD Officer , That I forced to Give me the Cruiser to Drive ?

Whats wrong with "corrupt"? x) Its still funny.
Yes It feels funny for you, cause you were not able to keep up with the LCPD as an Officer and using that Rage against us and expressing that to others.

1. Jeevan has shown a screenshot PROVING that he insulted this Armenian Immigrant, a humble taxi driver.
He told me that Don't Speak Polite/ Kind to the People like that.  So I followed his RP and acted Rude. and for the Humble thing , He was Driving on the Footpath. where he is not supposed to drive. And for this  Armenian Immigrant , I am not a World Genius to get to know about all types of Immigrants all over the World, by the way, no people from across the world acts this Stupid when they are stopped by a Police Officer. :mad: "Let me Hug you", "Did you stopped me to Hug you?", If u can start this RP, before that there was This RP - Hes a Taxi Driver and rammed a bunch of people by Driving on the Footpath, what do you think u will get - A Hug or something else. I should have Jailed you in the First Part  :neutral:.

2. I have noticed Jeevan taking roleplays too far, he roleplays as if this is a heavy RP server, rather than keeping it light.
If you have some common sense  :neutral:, U can see who started the RP First. by the way , I don't like to start an RP , Until the other player accepts it.

3. Jeevan has been giving orders to freecops and acting like he has every right to COMMAND them.
Its not called as Commanding its called as Team Work.  :neutral:

| Ex-LCPD Lieutenant | Ex-CIU Senior Detective | LCPD Officer of the Year 2017 |
Liberty City Police Department - "We See It All. We Know It All"

Offline Izolenta58

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2017, 19:44:31 pm »
Huh wow, easy fella! © Lazlow on Integrity
1) First of all YOU posted SS that proves you insulted me first. I AM NOT supposed to ask you what person to RP either armenian or russian. You never asked if i had a gun, you carjacked me and started hitting. Since now I won't answer to these lies. I DID NOT personally insult you but used rude words only to construct my sentence and to show that you went too far, while you did.
2) I am not supposed to remember names of everyone and keep that in my head for a week. But what I said is truth and can be confirmed by wishers in the face of allmighty Sauron.
3) "Yes It feels funny for you, cause you were not able to keep up with the LCPD as an Officer and using that Rage against us and expressing that to others."
This is too much, if you want to know - I was fired for being afk for a year.
4)Carjacking isn't RP, you didn't even bother to ask if my doors were locked or no.

This became not a complaint but an arguing and I better wait for official face to answer/judge me and you.

P.S Evading from a traffic stop is not a rulebreak by the way

Offline Skillz

• N.O.O.S.E Commander
  • [IV:MP] Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: CL7580
  • SA-MP: Skillz
  • VC:MP: Skillz
  • IV:MP: Skillz
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2017, 10:21:36 am »
Greetings Arty Hudson,

As LCPD Command we are very sad to hear you reporting about our own LCPD Member and this complaint is under investigation at this stage, we do take this very seriously and undergoing review.

Your first stage of this complaint:

At the time of during the RP, I see under Jeevans evidence is "STFU" is stated only once in this occasion if that you were referring to. Thus if this was after the Rolepay, would you please be able to gather evidence of this occurring?

We're currently investigating this at this stage, no further comment.

We will be in touch soon to further address the complaint.

Regards,
Jack Parker
LCPD Captain
Skillz: Jack Parker,
Argonath IVMP
LCPD Chief of Police
N.O.O.S.E Commander

Offline Skillz

• N.O.O.S.E Commander
  • [IV:MP] Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: CL7580
  • SA-MP: Skillz
  • VC:MP: Skillz
  • IV:MP: Skillz
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2017, 10:24:37 am »
Hello, I am unsure if I am allowed to post here, if not, this post may be removed, however I have a few things to say.

I cannot back this up, however Izolenta may agree, I am just pointing out what I know, if Izolenta agrees with me, there are 2 people who are proving my allegations

Thank you.
MrMeeses

Greetings Mr Meeses,

Please do not intervene this Complaint, as it's an individual issue. If you believe you have a complaint please create your own complaint and we will investigate this.

Regards,
Jack Parker
LCPD Captain
Skillz: Jack Parker,
Argonath IVMP
LCPD Chief of Police
N.O.O.S.E Commander

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2017, 11:21:31 am »
Hello, I am unsure if I am allowed to post here, if not, this post may be removed, however, I have a few things to say.

I cannot back this up, however, Izolenta may agree, I am just pointing out what I know, so if Izolenta agrees with me, there are 2 people who are proving my allegations

Thank you.
MrMeeses

Greetings Mr. Meeses,

Please do not intervene this Complaint, as it's an individual issue. If you believe you have a complaint please create your own complaint and we will investigate this.

Regards,
Jack Parker
LCPD Captain
I apologize sincerely, I just thought it would be a good idea to support a victim as I have seen this, I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline Izolenta58

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2017, 15:11:04 pm »
I remember he said STFU atleast twice. But as you see he provided an evidence himself as I had no any source to catch SS

Offline Izolenta58

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2017, 11:46:39 am »
Please recieve my excuses, thanks for your time, I withdrawn this thingy.

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
Re: [Withdrawn] Complaint about cadet Jeevan
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2017, 19:52:24 pm »
Eh noted. Complaint withdrawn & locked.
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal