| Date: 20-04-24  Time: 15:12 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[Today at 11:00:22]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[Yesterday at 23:24:35]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 22:30:34]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 230
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: N.O.O.S.E Application Letter of interest Evil-Andreh  (Read 4234 times)

Offline Anna Cohen

• IVMP Director
  • Citizen
  • Former IVMP LCPD OFficer. Noose Ciu - SAFD-Officer
    • Skype - Andreh.dukmak1
  • Badge-ID: #LC9999
  • V:MP: Anna_Cohen
N.O.O.S.E Application Letter of interest Evil-Andreh
« on: July 05, 2017, 20:23:02 pm »

National Office of Security Enforcement

Application of: <Evil_Andreh>

1. Your current in-game name:
Evil_Andreh

2. Your previous in-game names:
Andreh

3. Your role play name:
Evil_andreh

4. Your Argonath RPG forum profile:
http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?action=profile

5. Your Skype username (required!):
andreh.dukmak1

6. Date of registration in Argonath RPG and IV:MP:

7. Do you possess Liberty City passport and driving license?
yes both

8. Have you ever been banned from any Argonath RPG server? If yes, provide link to your unban request(s):
yes , http://www.argonathrpg.eu/index.php?topic=117503.0

9. List all your administrative punishments in the last 30 days:
N\A

10. Are you or have you ever been a member of the LCPD or FBI?
LCPD

10.1. If you are, what is your current rank?
Cadet

10.2. If you were, what made you leave the organisation and what was your rank?
N\A

11. Are you or have you ever been a member of any player group in Argonath?
Buffalo

11.1. If you are, what is the group?
natural

11.2. If you were, what made you leave the group?
N\A

12. List all player groups you've been apart of in Argonath::
LCPD

13. Why do you want to join the National Office of Security Enforcement?
i want to join Nooose cuz i am interested in this field , and from all my life in argonath , want to join CIu , but i think this time i can do it. Noose let me know that team work is good for our expirence and i love to join noose for that , get some expirence , english skills , driving skills ,  shooting skills Working in this area makes me look better in all things

14. Which N.O.O.S.E. sub-division are you interested in?
CIU

15. Depending on your answer to Q14, explain why do you want to join that sub-division and why you should be accepted into it:
i want join that subdivision , cuz i want to improve self being undercover and Catch drugs dealer . weapon dealer i want also to grow my Driving skills. , also , . i learn how to be also i want to get accepted in noose , cuz i want to know how the noose works and how to handle problems in LC

16. Explain what team work means to you and why is it important:
team work is good idea for Noose Teamwork is important to me because teamwork makes you a confident and confident man and teamwork is a great work force that is the foundation of success Working without team spirit is boring and I encourage teamwork as it develops a lot of skills

I, Evil_Andreh , certify that all information in this application are true and complete.

Signed,
Evil_Andreh

Offline Steven S.

• [IV:MP] Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #FF788
  • SA-MP: [TCL]StevenS
  • VC:MP: Jay_Hardway
  • IV:MP: [TCL]StevenS
Re: N.O.O.S.E Applcation - Evil_Andreh
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 21:38:26 pm »

I would like to further my career within the Liberty City Police Department , Joining NOOSE may even help me with my interpersonal skills in-game and in real life and all time i want get chance to enter noose to get my skills improveed.

CIU

15. Depending on your answer to Q14, explain why do you want to join that sub-division and why you should be accepted into it:
never had any strong background in undercover detective work and I am not known to be a very great shooter in IVMP either, therefore, it made sense to join the  division.  My sufficient driving skills with various police vehicles further enforces my ability to be apart of the  division.  I should be accepted into  as I have a strong background knowledge with the tasks involved in this division and I am willing to learn some new hardcore skills provided by the  commander, the most professional driver in LC.

team work mean to me , its a good idea to work as team cuz team work its alll good for Noose and for LC , Teamwork is important; as the old saying goes: two heads are better than one and with team work  you can achieve possibilities that someone doing the same thing by themselves can only imagine.

I, Evil_Andreh , certify that all information in this application are true and complete.

Signed,
Evil_Andreh

12. Why do you want to join the National Office of Security Enforcement? I would like to further my career within the Liberty City Police Department and I am eager to explore new opportunities.  Joining NOOSE may even help me with my interpersonal skills in-game and in real life.
13. Which N.O.O.S.E. sub-division are you interested in? HSU
14. Depending on your answer to Q 13, explain why do you want to join that sub-division and why you should be accepted into it: I never had any strong background in undercover detective work and I am not known to be a very great shooter in IVMP either, therefore, it made sense to join the HSU division.  My sufficient driving skills with various police vehicles further enforces my ability to be apart of the HSU division.  I should be accepted into HSU as I have a strong background knowledge with the tasks involved in this division and I am willing to learn some new hardcore skills provided by the HSU commander, the most professional driver in LC.

15. Explain what team work means to you and why is it important: To me, teamwork means that you are working together with a group of people and assisting each other, with the purpose of achieving a common goal.  The success of achieving the goal depends on how well the team works and adapts to each other.  Teamwork is important; as the old saying goes: two heads are better than one.  This shows that with teamwork, you can achieve possibilities that someone doing the same thing by themselves can only imagine.

I, Ken, certify that all information in this application are true and complete.

Signed,
Ken

What a coincidence. Please, be honest and write your own answers. We do not require a perfect english without mistakes, we do want to see what you answer not how you answer.

Thanks.

"Another artifact? No. You will stay here. I have seen enough for one life.  -Ezio Auditore"

Offline Anna Cohen

• IVMP Director
  • Citizen
    • Skype - Andreh.dukmak1
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 22:00:56 pm »

I would like to further my career within the Liberty City Police Department , Joining NOOSE may even help me with my interpersonal skills in-game and in real life and all time i want get chance to enter noose to get my skills improveed.

CIU

never had any strong background in undercover detective work and I am not known to be a very great shooter in IVMP either, therefore, it made sense to join the  division.  My sufficient driving skills with various police vehicles further enforces my ability to be apart of the  division.  I should be accepted into  as I have a strong background knowledge with the tasks involved in this division and I am willing to learn some new hardcore skills provided by the  commander, the most professional driver in LC.

team work mean to me , its a good idea to work as team cuz team work its alll good for Noose and for LC , Teamwork is important; as the old saying goes: two heads are better than one and with team work  you can achieve possibilities that someone doing the same thing by themselves can only imagine.

Signed,
Evil_Andreh

12. Why do you want to join the National Office of Security Enforcement? I would like to further my career within the Liberty City Police Department and I am eager to explore new opportunities.  Joining NOOSE may even help me with my interpersonal skills in-game and in real life.
13. Which N.O.O.S.E. sub-division are you interested in? HSU
14. Depending on your answer to Q 13, explain why do you want to join that sub-division and why you should be accepted into it: I never had any strong background in undercover detective work and I am not known to be a very great shooter in IVMP either, therefore, it made sense to join the HSU division.  My sufficient driving skills with various police vehicles further enforces my ability to be apart of the HSU division.  I should be accepted into HSU as I have a strong background knowledge with the tasks involved in this division and I am willing to learn some new hardcore skills provided by the HSU commander, the most professional driver in LC.

15. Explain what team work means to you and why is it important: To me, teamwork means that you are working together with a group of people and assisting each other, with the purpose of achieving a common goal.  The success of achieving the goal depends on how well the team works and adapts to each other.  Teamwork is important; as the old saying goes: two heads are better than one.  This shows that with teamwork, you can achieve possibilities that someone doing the same thing by themselves can only imagine.

I, Ken, certify that all information in this application are true and complete.

Signed,
Ken

What a coincidence. Please, be honest and write your own answers. We do not require a perfect english without mistakes, we do want to see what you answer not how you answer.

Thanks.
greeting MR SImon_williams  look at the topic , is now edditing , i  just want to take An idea. now show my own answe.

Offline Steven S.

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 22:13:45 pm »

National Office of Security Enforcement

Greetings, Evil Andreh

You have applied for the National Office of Security Enforcement.

Your application has been NOTED and is taken into account and will be carefully assessed. N.O.O.S.E. staff will now observe your performance in the field. At this point, your utmost patience is required.

Please take into considiration that Q.13. does not mean that you are applying for that division and will get you inside it. This question is just for us to see which division you like and think that is suitable for you.

If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to ask.

Signed by,
Steven Seagal
N.O.O.S.E. CIU Inspector
5/7/2017

"Another artifact? No. You will stay here. I have seen enough for one life.  -Ezio Auditore"

Offline Steven S.

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2017, 20:41:34 pm »
Hi Andreh, I want to point out that you cannot be part of a criminal group in sa:mp due to this application.

This is from "N.O.O.S.E. RECRUITMENT | Applications Forms and Terms".

You must not be a member of any criminal organisation in Argonath as a whole (IV:MP, SA:MP, VC:MP).

and you seem to be part of this...

So choose, 48 hours.

Offline Anna Cohen

• IVMP Director
  • Citizen
    • Skype - Andreh.dukmak1
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2017, 09:15:08 am »
Hi Andreh, I want to point out that you cannot be part of a criminal group in sa:mp due to this application.

This is from "N.O.O.S.E. RECRUITMENT | Applications Forms and Terms".

You must not be a member of any criminal organisation in Argonath as a whole (IV:MP, SA:MP, VC:MP).

and you seem to be part of this...

So choose, 48 hours.
greeting Mr Simon William it was before I accept cadet maybe and before a month's before apply to noose , I'm not in any crime group in samp I am Evil_collin for a 1 month with no criminal group.

Offline Steven S.

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2017, 14:33:04 pm »
Please confirm your interest within the 72 hours.

Offline Anna Cohen

• IVMP Director
  • Citizen
    • Skype - Andreh.dukmak1
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2017, 15:08:41 pm »
Please confirm your interest within the 72 hours.
IAM always interested. To join noose

Offline Steven S.

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2017, 20:39:25 pm »
Please check the syntax when you write such formal message, "I" and "Am" are separated and only "I" should have the big letter, dot is misplaced. Anyway, we would like to get a more detailed explanation on what we are specialized in and why should we pick you over the applicants. Your application is pending, which means we did not come to a decision yet.

Offline Anna Cohen

• IVMP Director
  • Citizen
    • Skype - Andreh.dukmak1
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2017, 23:29:25 pm »
Please check the syntax when you write such formal message, "I" and "Am" are separated and only "I" should have the big letter, dot is misplaced. Anyway, we would like to get a more detailed explanation on what we are specialized in and why should we pick you over the applicants. Your application is pending, which means we did not come to a decision yet.
what we are specialized:specializes in the fight against drugs and work on the fight against terrorism is also specialized in secret operations that are working on the arrest of criminals and investigate with them and the right to everything related to them and take legal action in their right to protect the country and make it safe

Why u should pick my application:Because I'm interested in this field and I have experience in this work and I would like to be a noose because I want to protect my country and I want to fight terrorism as much as possible: I will do my best to achieve this

Offline Anna Cohen

• IVMP Director
  • Citizen
    • Skype - Andreh.dukmak1
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2017, 21:23:44 pm »
LCPD rank changed from Cadet to Officer

Offline Steven S.

« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2017, 22:03:00 pm »

Noted, thanks for updating and keep up the good work like you are already doing.

Offline Anna Cohen

• IVMP Director
  • Citizen
    • Skype - Andreh.dukmak1
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2017, 21:34:01 pm »

Noted, thanks for updating and keep up the good work like you are already doing.
np sir , iam still interested.

Offline Anna Cohen

• IVMP Director
  • Citizen
    • Skype - Andreh.dukmak1
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2017, 13:25:01 pm »
Still interested.

Offline Steven S.

« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2017, 22:23:22 pm »
Dear Evil Andreh,

CIU Command Staff would like to talk with you, show you the job and the tasks, also the points where you are supposed to improve in a Ride Along due to the pending status of this application.
Contact a Senior Detective+ in game.

Signed,
Steven Seagal
CIU Inspector.

Offline Anna Cohen

• IVMP Director
  • Citizen
    • Skype - Andreh.dukmak1
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2017, 09:30:58 am »
Dear Evil Andreh,

CIU Command Staff would like to talk with you, show you the job and the tasks, also the points where you are supposed to improve in a Ride Along due to the pending status of this application.
Contact a Senior Detective+ in game.

Signed,
Steven Seagal
CIU Inspector.
Alright sir

Offline Anna Cohen

• IVMP Director
  • Citizen
    • Skype - Andreh.dukmak1
Re: N.O.O.S.E Application Letter of interest Evil-Andreh
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2017, 06:43:22 am »
Still interested.

Offline Anna Cohen

• IVMP Director
  • Citizen
    • Skype - Andreh.dukmak1
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2017, 09:44:12 am »
Last time , I'm still interested.

Offline Steven S.

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2017, 15:49:24 pm »
CIU Command Staff is aware of your application and it's still processing it due to some issues occurred during the period of background check. We encourage to have a stronger patience and more commitment toward the application, good luck.

Offline Anna Cohen

• IVMP Director
  • Citizen
    • Skype - Andreh.dukmak1
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2017, 22:34:17 pm »
Application: withdraw

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal