| Date: 26-04-24  Time: 05:01 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies by Nikola_Nidza
[Today at 03:13:30]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 300
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Suggestions for the Academy  (Read 3669 times)

Offline SilentGamer084

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: [MKt]Silent
Suggestions for the Academy
« on: July 11, 2017, 22:28:57 pm »
Okay so I have some idea's for the academy sessions
Session 1= I think there should be some questions on smuggling and heists and what the officer should do in that situation. I also think there should be some questions on general situations and what the best way to handle it is  :)

Session 2= I think there should be a pilot session definitely since I need it and im sure others need it as well. I also think there should be a boat session so cops know other ways to stop a smuggle using a boat and just to get a general handling of a boat and the different boats a cop can use.

Session 3= I think session 3 is okay though fast switching should be very in depth and the focus of the whole session since it is key to making newbies good a combat.

Session 4= I think this is pretty simple just patrol with your senior but if nothing happens then maybe the senior could call a fellow officer to create a situation so at least there is something to the session.

That's all the ideas i have feel free tom post your ideas about the academy below  ;)

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • VC:MP: Kessu
Re: Suggestions for the Academy
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2017, 22:57:05 pm »
I'll give my 2 cents here as an "outside" perspective.

Session 1 could indeed have some upgrades in terms of what information is required to be known, but you can't expect a cadet to know exactly how to handle a smuggle, this is why he is a cadet and not an officer ;)

Session 2 will be receiving improvements, especially on the piloting part.

Session 3 is all about the very basic combat, fast switching, jump switching and leadaiming. The more advanced techniques such as crouch glitching, ghost shooting and extensive team work tactics are mainly related for SWAT.

Session 4 needs nothing new, it's perfect as is in my opinion.
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

Offline Salmonella

• [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 16:17:32 pm »
Session 1= I think there should be some questions on smuggling and heists and what the officer should do in that situation. I also think there should be some questions on general situations and what the best way to handle it is  :)

Session 2= I think there should be a pilot session definitely since I need it and im sure others need it as well. I also think there should be a boat session so cops know other ways to stop a smuggle using a boat and just to get a general handling of a boat and the different boats a cop can use.

Session 3= I think session 3 is okay though fast switching should be very in depth and the focus of the whole session since it is key to making newbies good a combat.

Session 4= I think this is pretty simple just patrol with your senior but if nothing happens then maybe the senior could call a fellow officer to create a situation so at least there is something to the session.

That's all the ideas i have feel free tom post your ideas about the academy below  ;)

Session 1 already works like that.

Session 2 will stay the same but a separate session will be made for heli piloting. Boating session is harder to make since there's only one really good trick that you wouldn't know by just using common sense against smuggle yachts, but you can only practice that while it's happening. I'm talking about putting your boat infront of the yacht while going in non-driver mode and then being placed on the deck of the yacht as it rams you.

Session 3 already works like that.

Session 4 already works like that when possible. Other than that there's nothing like a busy duty shift to make for a good final patrol session.

Offline Sevrin

• [VC:MP] SWAT Operative [VC:MP]Pudding Thief 2
  • Citizen
  • [VC:MP] asskicker
  • Badge-ID: #SW6910
  • VC:MP: =TRC=sevrin
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2017, 09:30:13 am »
almost all the sessions works like that. Different SO+ have different methods to give session but aim of all is same & to make sure cadet understands, picks & does everything.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal