| Date: 20-04-24  Time: 06:24 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 187
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: VCPD: Jimmy Kowalski  (Read 16439 times)

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
VCPD: Jimmy Kowalski
« on: August 20, 2017, 12:27:44 pm »
In-game name: Kowalski
Past names: Fourty, Dominic_Toretto, MrMeesesG & MrMeeses
When did you join Argonath RPG? July 08, 2016
How long have you played VC:MP? Since 2016
On average, how many hours a week do you play on Argonath VC:MP? 2-3 hours a day depending on my circumstances and timezone (GMT 10+)

Why do you want to join the VCPD? I have always wanted to enforce the law, so I changed my criminal family to a normal family and I am no longer a criminal
Which areas of police work do you most enjoy? Tactical Response, Undercover Intelligence Achievement, Undercover Drug Busts & all other Operations
How can you contribute to the VCPD? I am creative and friendly and I have some experience as an Applicant. I am learning how to become a proper police operative! One of my friends, Endri Anderson (ex-criminal) joined VCPD and I want to be like him, hard working and helpful.
Have you read the official guidelines and do you agree to adhere to them? I most certainly do.

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: VCPD: John Meeses
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2017, 12:52:01 pm »
You recent posts within the IVMP section display that you are quite a power hunter. Having failed to abtain any significant position in LCPD, you turn to VCPD instead. So far from what I saw your intentions here are mere rank hunting. You hardly even play VCMP and you expect us to take you as a serious VCMP FBI Director candidate.
My opinions on your intentions in this department remain severely doubtful. Lets see if you can prove me wrong.
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2017, 12:56:15 pm »
You recent posts within the IVMP section display that you are quite a power hunter. Having failed to abtain any significant position in LCPD, you turn to VCPD instead. So far from what I saw your intentions here are mere rank hunting. You hardly even play VCMP and you expect us to take you as a serious VCMP FBI Director candidate.
My opinions on your intentions in this department remain severely doubtful. Lets see if you can prove me wrong.
I turned to VCPD hoping to show my good side as I have no history here. I am not rank hunting, instead, I am working to join the VCPD. I am being serious.

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2017, 13:00:17 pm »
I would like to notify the VCPD that I am now using my new account and my Username is Dominic_Toretto.
My roleplay name is Dominic Toretto.

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
Re: VCPD: Dominic Toretto
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 10:07:13 am »
I would like to bring to the VCPD's attention that my timezone is GMT 10+ THUS I MAY seem inactive but there is usually nobody on during the time in which I play.

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 15:01:01 pm »
Therefore you post patrol reports.

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
VCPD Patrol Report I: Dominic Toretto
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2017, 12:46:12 pm »
Well, we had some suspects and it was fun getting used to the Vice City physics and controls but I managed to take some suspects down and I had a lot of fun which encourages me even further to join VCPD!

John Meeses
Applicant.

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2017, 11:57:11 am »
I appreciate the report, but it would need more effort.
Try to include screenshots and such.

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2017, 00:31:20 am »
I appreciate the report, but it would need more effort.
Try to include screenshots and such.
Noted. Future reports will be further elaborated with CCTV footage (ss)

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
VCPD Patrol Report II: Dominic Toretto
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2017, 13:09:45 pm »
Well, had some suspects and they were smuggling, so I jumped onto the yacht they were on and snuck onto the lower deck. We failed and kept trying until the guy somehow died  :neutral:

After that, we had a few suspects, but it was, apart from the smuggling, a quiet day.

CCTV Footage of 25/08/2017

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2017, 13:10:46 pm »
I would also like to bring to the jurisdiction of the VCPD that my legal (RP) name is Gunnar Bjorck however my alias (nickname) is Dominic Toretto.

Offline Hype

• /hug and /handshake enjoyer
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: EAFPD420
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Hype
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2017, 15:54:56 pm »

Target Rank: VCPD Officer (VC:MP)

You now have access to the VCPD Academy. Read the topics within it and familiarize yourself with the Procedures and Regulations.
You are welcome to contact senior staff for your training and examination.

Welcome!

Deputy Chief Hynek Lydell Pershing
VCPD HQ

2016 | Most Dedicated Police Officer | Best Collaborating Police Officer

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2017, 04:20:25 am »

Target Rank: VCPD Officer (VC:MP)

You now have access to the VCPD Academy. Read the topics within it and familiarize yourself with the Procedures and Regulations.
You are welcome to contact senior staff for your training and examination.

Welcome!

Deputy Chief Hynek Lydell Pershing
VCPD HQ
Thank you so very much.

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2017, 12:22:00 pm »
There was a reason why I asked you if you were ready to take the Session, because you obviously were not. Your knowledge of the map is at absolute zero. Procedures and Regulations topic has all the locations pointed out and since they are very few in Vice City, they're not that hard to learn. Instead of getting to provide backup to an officer as quickly as possible, what you choose to do instead is constant nugging in the radio for a 10-20. You do not do that. If an officer can't respond to your 10-20 request that means he's obviously either in pursuit or being shot at, hence why you utilise the /area command and respond on your own. Your tactical awareness is also an absolute zero. Instead of taking cover you decide to take a spot where an M4 simply pops you to the head. From today's situation I saw nothing but complete lack of any tactical and pursuit knowledge, and the main condition before taking Session 1 is to be aware of them. Not to mention that for the entire situation you kept constantly bothering me in the radio instead of focusing on taking these guys down. "Sergeant this, Sergeant that, Sergeant, listen to my completely awful plan while I stand there in the middle of the open being headshotted by an M4 and give these guys yet more weapons by dying so quickly". I was really at the verge of just firing you but I decided to give you another chance.

Signed,
Sergeant
Gabriel Adams

Vice City Police Department

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2017, 12:25:04 pm »
Academy

Dear Cadet,

I would like to inform you that you have failed your Session No. 1 General Knowledge of Procedures and Regulations.
You have shown 0% performance and have failed the session with an absolute zero.

COMMENT: There was a reason why I asked you if you were ready to take the Session, because you obviously were not. Your knowledge of the map is at absolute zero. Procedures and Regulations topic has all the locations pointed out and since they are very few in Vice City, they're not that hard to learn. Instead of getting to provide backup to an officer as quickly as possible, what you choose to do instead is constant nugging in the radio for a 10-20. You do not do that. If an officer can't respond to your 10-20 request that means he's obviously either in pursuit or being shot at, hence why you utilise the /area command and respond on your own. Your tactical awareness is also an absolute zero. Instead of taking cover you decide to take a spot where an M4 simply pops you to the head. From today's situation I saw nothing but complete lack of any tactical and pursuit knowledge, and the main condition before taking Session 1 is to be aware of them. Not to mention that for the entire situation you kept constantly bothering me in the radio instead of focusing on taking these guys down. "Sergeant this, Sergeant that, Sergeant, listen to my completely awful plan while I stand there in the middle of the open being headshotted by an M4 and give these guys yet more weapons by dying so quickly". I was really at the verge of just firing you but I decided to give you another chance. You are to re-take Session 1 no sooner than in two days time. Make sure you know the material this time.

Signed,
Sergeant
Gabriel Adams

Sergeant, you're right. I've disappointed you and the VCPD today. I will work on this and I will not let you down next time.

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2017, 12:40:26 pm »
Do not be too discouraged. You are not the first one noir the last one to fail this Session, especially under me. I think that this is one of the most important sessions that tests the common sense of the future Officer, as it is something that many officers lack nowadays, hence why I treat it seriously. I would like to recommend you to STOP nugging your superriors over the radio so much. If there is a shootout going on and you know it, you do not start coming up with plans of your own and start bothering your superrior about it while he is being underfire by five + armed suspects. Instead, you rush to his aid. Especially when your plans are simply unrealistic due to being outnumbered, and lack common sense (You use a patriot for cover.. You realise that best case scenario is they'll blow you up before you even manage to bail out instead of just outright headshotting you?). Radio usage is critical, yes, but you use it for all the wrong reasons. You have /area and /bu at your disposal. USE THEM.

I'll lift your restriction. Take the session whenever ready. You were obviously not ready for the session this time, so I reset the progress. It will not reflect on your record.

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2017, 13:12:37 pm »
Do not be too discouraged. You are not the first one noir the last one to fail this Session, especially under me. I think that this is one of the most important sessions that tests the common sense of the future Officer, as it is something that many officers lack nowadays, hence why I treat it seriously. I would like to recommend you to STOP nugging your superriors over the radio so much. If there is a shootout going on and you know it, you do not start coming up with plans of your own and start bothering your superrior about it while he is being underfire by five + armed suspects. Instead, you rush to his aid. Especially when your plans are simply unrealistic due to being outnumbered, and lack common sense (You use a patriot for cover.. You realise that best case scenario is they'll blow you up before you even manage to bail out instead of just outright headshotting you?). Radio usage is critical, yes, but you use it for all the wrong reasons. You have /area and /bu at your disposal. USE THEM.

I'll lift your restriction. Take the session whenever ready. You were obviously not ready for the session this time, so I reset the progress. It will not reflect on your record.
Thanks Sergeant, I will probably still use those 2 days time to reflect and work on myself.

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
VCPD Patrol Report III: Dominic Toretto
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2017, 11:25:02 am »
Elaboration:
Well, sadly there is no CCTV for this report, however, there were some suspects and I sadly wasn't able to catch them all.

Personal Thoughts:
I believe my shooting skills are terrible. I believe I could use some additional training, even though my fast switching is getting better.

Signed,
Gunnar Bjorck
VCPD Cadet.

Offline Huntsman

Re: VCPD Patrol Report III: Dominic Toretto
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2017, 11:27:51 am »
Elaboration:
Well, sadly there is no CCTV for this report, however, there were some suspects and I sadly wasn't able to catch them all.

Personal Thoughts:
I believe my shooting skills are terrible. I believe I could use some additional training, even though my fast switching is getting better.

Signed,
Dominic Toretto
VCPD Cadet.
Session 3 will correct this issue. Ofcourse, keep practicing fast - switching on your own. It makes it a hell lot of easier when the cadet already knows the basics.

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2017, 00:47:02 am »
I would like to ask the VCPD Academy the following question:

Are there any tips you can give me for S1? After that shitshow I displayed in S1, I could use the help.
Signed,
Gunnar Bjorck
VCPD Cadet.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal