| Date: 18-04-24  Time: 23:27 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 105
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: VCPD: Gold_Roger  (Read 7516 times)

Offline Amal

• Citizen
VCPD: Gold_Roger
« on: September 09, 2017, 21:02:17 pm »
In-game name: Gold_Roger
Past names: VU.Amal
When did you join Argonath RPG? 5/6 months ago
How long have you played VC:MP? 4 years
On average, how many hours a week do you play on Argonath VC:MP? 40hrs atleast

Why do you want to join the VCPD? Got fed up of all the underworld criminals and want to stop them all.
Which areas of police work do you most enjoy? undercover work
How can you contribute to the VCPD? my vcmp fighting experience, effort and time
Have you read the official guidelines and do you agree to adhere to them? yes

Offline Sevrin

• [VC:MP] SWAT Operative [VC:MP]Pudding Thief 2
  • Citizen
  • [VC:MP] asskicker
  • Badge-ID: #SW6910
  • VC:MP: =TRC=sevrin
Re: VCPD: Gold_Roger
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 21:37:20 pm »
Application noted, decision will be made after watching your performance on field.

Signed, Sgt. Steve!!

Offline RazorX

• [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • VC:MP: Ray_Corbin
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2017, 17:03:35 pm »
I am skeptical about this. You have caused VCPD a lot of problems in past and although you are more than capable skill wise I am not so sure your reason for switching to cop is real. If you are really for real I guess giving state evidence and helping us raid all VU properties would be a good way to prove this.

~ VCPD Officer since 2012 ~

Offline Sevrin

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2017, 19:01:04 pm »
I am skeptical about this. You have caused VCPD a lot of problems in past and although you are more than capable skill wise I am not so sure your reason for switching to cop is real. If you are really for real I guess giving state evidence and helping us raid all VU properties would be a good way to prove this.
Wait there. Is that the actual way he needs to prove it? Isnt its enough he is been helping in game and being cop 24/7, putting all of his effort, even tho he is the one who is actually filling in someone's spot in server(VCPD). On the matter, he left the gang, in general he was the leader of VU but he left the gang, leaving everything behind. This is not the way he will prove to join VCPD and if it is, then I might won't be here too as the clan tag I am using is a criminal gang in Argonath, right?

Offline Amal

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 20:03:23 pm »
I left the vu gang already and there's no active VUs playing in the server. I also do not have nothing to do as a criminal anymore and i decided to put a full stop to my criminal life and continue my journey as a legal citizen of the law.

Offline SilentGamer084

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: [MKt]Silent
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2017, 20:32:21 pm »
I think you will do well in VCPD. Unlike a certain Kiki i am certain you will not abandon me and help smugglers. Therefore i RECOMMEND you for VCPD

Offline RazorX

• [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • VC:MP: Ray_Corbin
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2017, 23:39:57 pm »
Wait there. Is that the actual way he needs to prove it? Isnt its enough he is been helping in game and being cop 24/7, putting all of his effort, even tho he is the one who is actually filling in someone's spot in server(VCPD). On the matter, he left the gang, in general he was the leader of VU but he left the gang, leaving everything behind. This is not the way he will prove to join VCPD and if it is, then I might won't be here too as the clan tag I am using is a criminal gang in Argonath, right?
I don't know about TRC being criminal gang I guess they are not as active as I only ever see Maddy committing crimes so I did not think they were a roleplay clan and only a clan like WS and AV. VU though were always doing crime and actually did commit more crimes than EAF. I get the point that Amal is doing cop work now but unless he is going to do that for 6 months then it doesn't overshadow all the crimes he committed. Just changing name doesn't make your bad reputation disappear, this is my point. I said turning state evidence and helping us get rid of all illegal stuff that VU have will help this application and will help prove you are for real but you don't have to do it if you don't want to but that kind of proves you are not 100% on our side yet.

~ VCPD Officer since 2012 ~

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2017, 00:46:48 am »
Let's try to be logical. As Amal has a history of crime, it cannot be disregarded.

However, one way he can prove himself to us is by posting patrol reports for a minimum of two weeks.

I am not making any decisions, that will be left to the correct authorities. This is merely my input on this situation, which I believe may help.

I hope that the authorities convene and agree to this matter, to allow Amal to prove himself.

On a side note, I do have a few questions, listed below.
I left the vu gang already and there's no active VUs playing in the server. I also do not have nothing to do as a criminal anymore and i decided to put a full stop to my criminal life and continue my journey as a legal citizen of the law.

Could you state how you can ensure that you'll never return to crime? You have a strong past, which the authorities have to consider.

Also, are you willing to turn in all your illegal goods from your criminal career? If you can meet me in-game and hand me a briefcase containing all the illegal goods, that will go in your favour. It is better than having the authorities validate a warrant and seize the weapons.

I know that you're capable and that you have dedication, I know. However, we cannot bypass any protocols. I recommend, you take screenshots during patrol, traffic stops, suspects, etc and include them in your report.

I'll give you a sample form, it's simple to use.

Code: [Select]
Name of the Applicant: <answer here>
Date: <DD/MM/YY>
Suspects: <suspect names>
Traffic Stops: <people names, reason for fine and fine amount>
Screenshots: [spoiler=CCTV Footage for today's patrol][/spoiler]
Total time patrolled today: <time patrolled today>

Sample of what the form looks like
Name of the Applicant: Gunnar Bjorck
Date: 20/09/2017
Suspects: =TRC=Maddy
Traffic Stops: Marko_Kiki, speeding, $200
Screenshots:
CCTV Footage for today's patrol
N/A
Total time patrolled today: 2 Hours

I recommend you post these for two weeks to prove yourself, but the authorities can remove this. I just think that it will help you.

Please answer my questions, try and post patrol reports when possible and good luck!

Signed,
Gunnar Bjorck
VCPD Cadet.

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • VC:MP: Kessu
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2017, 04:33:41 am »
No one is required to turn evidence against anyone.

Amal will not be denied from VCPD based off of his criminal past, but it will make his progression through the process much slower since we do need to verify that he is playing for the VCPD and not just to gain an upper hand.

As for doing bad, RazorX, I think you're the last person to talk about doing bad with the way you've handled sea sparrow in the past.

Peace.
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2017, 06:45:54 am »
You're right Kessu, although it would go in his favour if he gave in any illegal goods, like I had previously suggested.

Offline Zephyr

• [VC:MP] ARPD Officer
  • Citizen
  • Blue Lives Matter
    • Skype - live:fardinislam41
  • Badge-ID: #FR33C0P
  • SA-MP: Zephyr
  • VC:MP: Eric_Garfield
  • IV:MP: Eric_Gatsby
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2017, 14:24:15 pm »
Sorry to interrupt here but
isn't the Court  case still open?
Anyway Goodluck

What? CCTV is only for FBI personnel

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2017, 14:25:28 pm »
Sorry to interrupt here but
isn't the Court  case still open?
Anyway Goodluck

What? CCTV is only for FBI personnel
What I meant by CCTV was screenshots, sorry for the confusion. The court case is a different matter, and does not pose any relevance at the moment, to this statement.

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2017, 15:17:23 pm »
Obviously if we walked the line of your-past-matters-100% then Amal's application would've already been denied since he does have a court case against him, BUT, we do not consider Amal's criminal and cop character to be the same. We are not forcing players to choose between criminal or cop role, it is a choice they make.

We do take some action to disallow people from going full on criminal and instantly to a cop, just so it confirms they're not trying to pull off any tricks to gain an advantage say over a rival gang. But in the end, if you, as a player, decide you no longer wish to be a criminal and instead you want to go cop, we will support that decision and we will give everyone an equal chance to join VCPD, even if it was Klaus himself applying, who has been criminal for as long as I've played in the server and makes Amal look like an amateur :D

Anyway, let's go back to focus on Amal's application, further questions about this topic of "criminal-cop-character" can be asked from me over either VCPD or VC:MP Argo discord

Hope this makes it clear to anyone who has been having trouble understanding the system we're rolling with :)
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.

Offline Sevrin

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2017, 17:06:33 pm »
I stated everything clearly in my last reply. Even if there's court case on someone, he still can apply to VCPD as stated by Kessu.

@Meeses, dude I respect your opinion but wait, you're not allowed to order someone unless command decides too. If I go honest here, you just making someone's app look like a bit bad, if command didn't say shit to him, & the cadets(who are not even officially part of VCPD staff yet) are not allowed to order anyone in here. If you guys want to give your opinion, PM me or Sgt. Huntsman or use discord channel. Don't put shit on someone's app whose working hard, leaving massacre behind & want to help VCPD. What can you expect more from him?

Offline Amal

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2017, 18:15:06 pm »
I was called to the server by my clanmates, to help them with the gang war. That's how i learned about this game mode and the rules here, rpg mode was a complete new thing to me and i liked it. All my friends were criminals and that's why i started out as a criminal, after all its the situation that makes a man good/bad. If my friends were cops i would have joined them too. I don't have any intentions to go back to my criminal life again and I'm willing to stay as a cadet or free cop till everyone trusts me. I can handle anything that is assigned to me whether its reports or w/e and about the illegal goods thing, i don't store illegal things in my house and i can share the keys to any vcpd officer if requested. It has been only 7months since i started playing here and i think that's a small span compared to the other criminals out there.

If u guys doubt my loyalty/commitment to the job, here are some of my recent efforts:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYldkPPaDYU&feature=youtu.be

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2017, 19:21:59 pm »
You could try posting a report or two while waiting Amal, from a scenario you've been involved in. This can be any situation, a traffic patrol, jewel heist, etc.

Just give a description based on what happened and possibly a screenshot or two :)

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2017, 22:16:51 pm »
I go inactive for a couple of weeks and boundaries are being crossed.

No, VCPD Academy does not and will not discriminate on basis of previous criminal record. Especially when it is evident that a former criminal is being of much bigger help in game than some of current officers, which disappoints me to no end. Criminal Record is considered only when discussing whether someone should be promoted to Senior Officer or not, as the Officer rank is not considered Senior Staff and therefore does not deal with sensitive information. However, I am sure that by the time Amal (if he passes the academy) will be considered for a promotion, his criminal records will be way into the past.

I should remind some of you that Kessu, Hype, Salmonella, Reaper, hell, even myself, are past criminals? We all had involvement in IT, DC, EAF, RmN - gangs that were known for causing havoc upon the old VCPD. Previous roles should not be considered as a setback unless the subject is candidate to FBI.

@Meeses Firstly, you're, as a cadet, the least person to ever ask of him to hand over his illegal posessions if he were to have any. This is bussiness of Senior Staff, SWAT and FBI, not an academy cadet. Secondly, what protocol? Show me where is it stated that a past criminal cannot become a VCPD Officer? Hell, where is it stated that someone with an active court case cannot become a VCPD Officer? I'm really puzzled what what protocol you are talking about, since I wrote most of current protocols, and I sure as hell don't remember mentioning any of these things.

@Silent if you have an actual complaint with any basis to it, forward it privately to Lower Command. Otherwise, public shitting on our own officers will not be tolerated.
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Hype

• /hug and /handshake enjoyer
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: EAFPD420
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Hype
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2017, 11:49:27 am »
Enough...

Let the application continue. If you have nothing useful to say, please refrain from posting here, thanks.

2016 | Most Dedicated Police Officer | Best Collaborating Police Officer

Offline Gregory Parker

• Citizen
  • Inactive.
    • Skype - younes.ar1
  • Badge-ID: #134
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2017, 12:03:00 pm »
Good luck Gold Roger! ;)

LCPD Medal of Valor ~2017

January, 2017 - Officer of the month (SAPD)

[SAMP]Ex- SAPD Chief [IV:MP] Ex-LCPD Deputy Chief  (#CL7335) [IVMP] Ex-CIU Inspector.
Serving since: 2014
(2014-2018)

Offline Salmonella

• [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2017, 14:44:59 pm »
Topic cleaned up a bit. Kessu summed it up pretty nicely. Now let's all get along.  :v:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal