| Date: 16-04-24  Time: 19:51 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 107
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: September 24, 2017 | [MKt]SIlent  (Read 2076 times)

Offline Agent002

• Citizen
  • ggwp
September 24, 2017 | [MKt]SIlent
« on: September 24, 2017, 13:57:19 pm »
Report against: [MKt]Silent

Name(s) of those reporting: Martino_Gonzales

Reasons: Constantly attacking leading to the hospitalisation of the victim, Martino_Gonzales.

Evidence:

- Hospitalisation

Other Details:
There's absolutely no reason for the attack. I was simply DMed.
The reported staff also started laughing on it.
I want a compensation of 1000 ARD.
I also like to live dangerously.

Offline SilentGamer084

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: [MKt]Silent
Re: September 24, 2017 | [MKt]SIlent
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 14:07:47 pm »
Sorry but this is to be reported at the argonath email since there this has nothing to do with vcpd

Offline Agent002

• Citizen
  • ggwp
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 14:09:49 pm »
It does, you were a cop and also a SWAT trainee.
I also like to live dangerously.

Offline SilentGamer084

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 14:15:33 pm »
Where does it say in the regulations

No killing with Firetruck Hose

Besides you could of moved out the way

Offline SilentGamer084

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2017, 14:30:28 pm »
I have payed you the 1k ad sorry for that

Offline Salmonella

• [VC:MP] SWAT Commander
  • Citizen
  • MIR NACH!
    • Skype - salmonellaabe
  • Badge-ID: #VC0004
  • SA-MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • VC:MP: =AV=Salmonella
  • IV:MP: [AV]Salmonella
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2017, 15:36:10 pm »

From the desk of: Chief Salvatore Monella
Regarding: Report against Officer [MKt]Silent
Date: 24/09/17

I'd like to start off by saying this report is as valid as anything. What we've got here is an officer killing a civilian for no particular reason. It doesn't matter that you used a firehose. Even if you roleplayed throwing deadly icecream cones at him and he somehow died, it would still be murder. There's a cause and a result. Having said that, that means Officer Silent's argument of ''the regulations don't specify that you can't kill with a firetruck hose'' is pretty much blown out of the water. ''You could've moved out of the way'' is also a weak defense because then you could've aimed your water hose at him again. You deliberately opened water on him, that's what matters here, not where he was standing.

Although ultimately this is a case of deathmatching, it very much concerns the VCPD because we strictly prohibit such behaviour.

Given that Martino died, I find it odd that he is demanding monetary compensation for something that is ultimately a non-RP rulebreak. This report is treated as a matter outside of roleplay. Furthermore, I find it amusing that he is demanding Officer Silent to pay this sum 'in RP' (after he already wired him double that amount, about which Martino lied). I condemn this attempt at extortion and foul gameplay and I will take this into account when making a final decision on this matter for justice's sake.

Results of the investigation:

Officer Silent is guilty of various things here, including but not limited to the death of a civilian. In a private conversation, he even dared to call it an accident, which I can only take as an attempt at lying to the command staff due to his harsh remarks in mainchat after the death of Martino_Gonzales. He did not apologize or acknowledge that we were dealing with an accident in any way during the incident, so I can only assume that it was in fact on purpose.

Officer Silent will be held responsible for the following:

• Deathmatching (non-RP motives);
  • Not upholding the level of professionality required from a VCPD official, both in conduct and attitude in mainchat;
  • Attempting to lie to the command staff to save his skin.

Conclusion of the report:

As Chief of Police, I am extremely disappointed in Officer Silent for yet again landing in this part of the forums and finding himself punished for valid reasons. Although what I'm holding him responsible for looks quite serious in writing, it isn't the worst he's done and certainly not the worst officers have done in general. Taking into account Silent's punishmental past in this department, weighing all factors and looking at the current severity of this particular incident, I would've ordinarily given him his last official warning and stripped him of his SWAT Trainee status (which is already limited). However, as I mentioned during the assessment of the case, the reporting individual himself seems to want to try to extort the Officer by attempting to misinform him of certain customs such as ''you have to pay me in RP'' and lied to him about receiving his monetary demand, in the end receiving the double and still trying to pry for more, threatening to ''get him fired'' otherwise, I will lower the punishment to merely the last official warning, meaning Silent will retain his SWAT Trainee status, for now.

As a side note, I'd like to point out that dead men don't talk, even if you insist that you were merely hospitalized, you simply drowned, which is death. Furthermore, the VCPD does not handle monetary demands, for we are not court. We are only concerned with the conduct of our own officers as far as reports go and will not force monetary compensations for any wrongdoings, would you have been alive in this particular scenario, and would what you have been reported have been taken as a roleplay case. For that we have the Vice City Courthall.

Inflicted Punishment: Official and last warning for several counts of misconduct described in 'results of the investigation'

Thank you for your report.

Case closed.

Signed,

VCPD Chief of Police

Salvatore Monella

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal