| Date: 23-04-24  Time: 22:23 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 99
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: September 28, 2017 | [MKt]SIlent  (Read 2335 times)

Offline Agent002

• Citizen
  • ggwp
September 28, 2017 | [MKt]SIlent
« on: September 30, 2017, 06:38:40 am »
Report against: [MKt]Silent

Name(s) of those reporting: Cibadine_Mod101

Reasons: Extreme verbal hostility to a cybernetic organism.

Evidence:

[20:20:49] [MKt]Silent: your an idiot

[20:21:08] [MKt]Silent: go on then
[20:21:09] [MKt]Silent: fker

[20:21:43] [MKt]Silent: its not fun when i got fking noobs always watching me and reporting me for evreywthing

[20:23:48] [MKt]Silent: you witchhunting me like a bad girl
[20:23:51] [MKt]Silent: get a life

[20:40:38] Nylez: can u go back to ur other account
[20:40:42] Cibadine_Mod101: for wat
[20:40:43] Nylez: tyvm
[20:40:47] Nylez: dunno this is retarded
[20:40:58] [MKt]Silent: he is retarded to begin with nylez

Other Details: none
I also like to live dangerously.

Offline SilentGamer084

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: [MKt]Silent
Re: September 28, 2017 | [MKt]SIlent
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 11:08:38 am »
Im sorry for that but what do you expect when you keep threatening to report me and are always provoking me  :cry:

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 11:15:29 am »

Office of Lower Command
Washington Beach, Vice City

The Vice City Police Department's Lower Command, responsible for staff management, has reviewed this report througoughly and has reached the following conclusion.
While this report is valid as it breaches VCPD Procedures and Regulations Section 2 (Etiquette of a Police Officer) article 2.2, which states " VCPD Officer must show professionalism and good attitude at all times, even when not on duty. VCPD Officer is supposed to be professional at all times. This also includes officers behavior and attitude in the server as a whole. Moaning, complaining, provoking and other things that trash the image of VCPD Officer and the VCPD as a whole are not allowed.", the officer in question will only be issued a warning and no harsher punishment will be taken, despite the Chief issuing a warning that was to be considered as his last, due to the following factors taken into consideration when reviewing this report:
         Officer in question has been under constant provocation of the reporting party under several accounts. The reporting party has been fond of exploiting officers inability to maintain his cool when being provoked, hence utilizing it to witch-hunt the officer. The recent report by the same reporting party, only different in-game account, has also have shown to have some questioning ethics in it.
However, regardless of circumstances, the officer has been in the breach of regulations and must espect them, therefore a warning and a disciplinary assignment will be issued.
I would like to request the reporting party, however, to cease provoking our officers with such statements, like "I can get you fired anytime". You cannot, that is not in your competence and we will be making sure that it does not happen when reports are opened with such motives on hand.

Conclusion:
*Officer issued official warning and to be issued a disciplinary assignment.
*No further action to be taken.

Unless the High Command has a different decision, this report is now hereby closed. Refrain from posting in it until further notice.

Signed,

Sergeant Gabriel Adams
VCPD
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • VC:MP: Kessu
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2017, 14:28:37 pm »
If you two keep witch hunting each others and reporting each others for ridiculous reasons such as this I will handle both of you administratively.

Silent will not be getting any punishments for this as I know both of you have been doing this very same shit to each others for some time now.

Either get along or ignore one another, I don't care. Just don't bring 3rd parties in to the "war" you two have going on.

Topic locked, complaint closed.
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal