| Date: 16-04-24  Time: 06:03 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 60
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [REJECTED] LCPD Application - Racoon  (Read 4727 times)

Offline racoon

• Citizen
[REJECTED] LCPD Application - Racoon
« on: November 13, 2017, 15:18:48 pm »

Application of Mr. Coon

1. In-game nickname and your full roleplay name:
Racoon.

2. Former known names:
LagFish, RaZZe, Fish_Maruletti, Racoon.

3. What is your real life age and in-game age?:
IRL 16, RP 26.

4. What is your timezone?:
+2 EET ( Bucharest, Romania )

5. How long have you been playing on Argonath RPG?:
For about 1 year now.

6. Link to your Argonath main forum profile:
Racoon`s Profile

7. Have you ever been banned from any Argonath RPG server? If 'yes', provide a link to your unban request:
Racoon`s Ban

8. Do you posses an United States of Argonath passport and a driving license?:
Yes, both of them.

9. Did you have any previous experience as an officer? If 'yes', what organisation?:
Only as a freecop.

10. Are you currently part of any other law enforcement group or department in Argonath?:
No.

11. List all groups on Argonath RPG that you are/were member of and your status with them:
Maruletti Family - Criminal family. Member. Got kicked out of it after a roleplay fight with the head of the family.
(edit:) I actually had 2 fights with the head of the family, which was Thaman_Maruletti. The first one was actually really stupid. They wanted me to buy a specified vehicle in order to stay in the family, but I could not afford it. Then, two days later, 4 of the members including me were planning on kidnapping a LCPD Officer, I don't really know who exactly, but all I know is that I denied on following their plan, and after that, they asked me to give their guns back and to change my name legally as I got officially kicked out of the family.

12. Have you ever been denied before? If 'yes', why?:
No.

13. Why do you want to join the LCPD?:
As I found out by myself that it`s better than being a filthy, lawless criminal, I would like to help other LCPD Officers in getting the criminals busted, but also keep the city clear from every kind of illegal actions, at a higher rank than just a freecop. In my opinion, the cadets and the higher ranks are well arranged and well trained officers, and they can solve pretty much any criminal situation, and so I would like to be one of them.(edit:) After all of my criminal activity, I found out that what I was doing was really wrong, because so I was putting other citizen's life in danger when doing thefts, fleeing at high speeds on a crowded street or simply cruising around with the Marulettis, because they're some killers and lawless people by the nature. At that time I thought that what I was doing was actually right, until the day I got kicked out of their family. At that moment I tried something different, and that was joining the cop duty. I slowly started to actually catch on, on what LCPD really means, and realised that being an officer is way better than being a criminal. I have been playing by the laws since then, and so now I decided to move further and join a higher rank of LCPD.

14. Have you read and understood the server rules, application rules and the LCPD procedures?:
Yes.

Signed,
Rando Coon.

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
Re: LCPD Application - Racoon
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2017, 15:24:27 pm »

Greetings, Racoon

You have applied for the Liberty City Police Department.

The Liberty City Police Department's Academy Staff would like to thank you for showing interest in joining our organisation. Your application has been NOTED and is taken into account and will be carefully reviewed. From now on, you will be under a close eye of the Academy Staff. You will have to follow our procedures and our style of work as an LCPD applicant. You will also have to post patrol reports, which forms can be found here, to show us how dedicated you are to this cause. Unfortunately, some concerns have arisen regarding your application. Please refer to the list below for further information:

Reason(s): 

- What made you switch from the criminal side to the law side?
               - What was the origin of the kick out of your previous family? Explain the situation please

You have 48 hours to correct your application. In this time, please ensure ALL of the reasons above were corrected and / or questions have been answered.

Signed,
Anthony Washington
LCPD Chief of Police

Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline racoon

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2017, 20:17:45 pm »
Greetings, Chief,

I edited my request and I replied to the reasons stated in your comment.

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2017, 16:16:58 pm »
Thank you. You may now start posting patrol reports as stated in my previous notification post.
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline racoon

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2017, 19:46:35 pm »

Date of my patrol report:
14/11/2017

Duration of my patrol:
Around a ~ 1 hour/30 minutes

My patrol partners:
-

Suspects pursued:
-

Traffic stops conducted:
MK_Lucifer - Fined with $50 for overspeeding
Sam_Maruletti - Warned for drifting
HemanthTG - Warned for drifting
Ruiner - Warned for overspeeding
Incidents (30 words minimum!):
With MK_Lucifer, Sam, Hemanth all went good, until I pulled over Ruiner. While chasing him and using the megaphone to tell him to pull over, he jumped off the Outlook crossover and got seriously injured, so I only gave him a warning, as the medic was rushing him at the hospital.

Additional notes:
I need to be more focused while cruising the streets, as I heard that I missed a lot of lawbreakers today. Unfortunately because I was the only cop at the time I was on duty.

Signed,
Rando Coon.

Offline racoon

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2017, 23:30:45 pm »

Date of my patrol report:
16/11/2017

Duration of my patrol:
~3 hours

My patrol partners:
Freecop Massenger

Suspects pursued:
(Twice) nulis - Killed.
Ron_Castello - Killed.
Leo_Castello - Killed.
Yasyo_Genovese - Killed. ( I'm not sure here as i crashed and he was not a suspect anymore )
Jason_Genovese - Killed.
(3 times) kulik1 - Once suicide, 2 times killed
HesheR - Killed.

Traffic stops conducted:
Yasyo_Genovese - Overspeeding - Escaped, got suspected.
Ron_Castello - Overspeeding - Escaped, got suspected.
Massenger - Overspeeding ( After the duty ) - Lost Visual - Escaped.
Leo_Castello - Drifting + Overspeeding - Escaped, got suspected.

Incidents (30 words minimum!):
People like to overspeed unfortunately, and that made my day really busy, with many chases and many criminals on the street, but we all managed to keep them off, and neutralize them. I also ignored most of the copbaiters, so I could do my job easier.

Additional notes:
I need to improve my driving skills, the Vapid cruiser is harder to control than the Merit cruiser.

Signed,
Rando Coon

Offline Steven S.

• [IV:MP] Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #FF788
  • SA-MP: [TCL]StevenS
  • VC:MP: Jay_Hardway
  • IV:MP: [TCL]StevenS
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2017, 14:41:21 pm »
Could you explain us the difference between a LCPD Officer and a Freecop?

"Another artifact? No. You will stay here. I have seen enough for one life.  -Ezio Auditore"

Offline racoon

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2017, 19:24:51 pm »
Greetings.

Could you explain us the difference between a LCPD Officer and a Freecop?

Freecop is the lowest rank, the "fresh" cop ( Actually I`m not sure if it`s a rank ), and the Officer is a higher rank than Freecop and Cadet.
But I`m not here to reply to this..
-
I have an update for my application, probably unfortunate. Mostly for me.

I just.. I don`t think I`m ready and skilled enough to join LCPD yet, and I would like to withdraw the application. I also have a lot to study at school because the next week the semestrial tests are coming up, and I need good results in order to get the baccalaureate with decent results in the 12th grade. I would like to apply once again, in about 3 or 4 weeks, after all these tests are done, and I`ll also have more free time. After this, I`ll come more confident of myself and I`ll treat the new application more serious, and aswell more informed about how things are working out here.

Thank you for your time. Respectfully, Racoon.

Offline Steven S.

« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2017, 20:21:08 pm »
about 3 or 4 weeks,

We can keep it on hold, if you want.

"Another artifact? No. You will stay here. I have seen enough for one life.  -Ezio Auditore"

Offline racoon

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2017, 10:03:38 am »

Offline racoon

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2017, 21:07:38 pm »
Greetings,

After some more time, I decided to just withdraw the application. Don't put it on hold, just reject it. It's my final decision, no need to prompt, just decline it.. Have a nice day, everyone..

Offline Steven S.

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2017, 12:35:42 pm »

Greetings, Racoon

Your application for the Liberty City Police Department has been REJECTED.

Unfortunately, the Liberty City Police Department's Academy Staff has decided to reject your application for our organisation. Refer to the information below for further details:

Reason(s): 

- Withdrawn

Please do not let this discourage you. We will be glad to see you again once we see you have improved. Good luck!

Signed,
Steven Seagal
LCPD Captain

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal