| Date: 26-04-24  Time: 12:02 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Genuine Ladies by Nikola_Nidza
[Today at 03:13:30]

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 207
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Complaint against Cadet Kappa  (Read 1979 times)

Offline Nylezer

• Lieutenant
  • [VC:MP] VCPD Deputy Chief
  • Sometimes too smart for my own good.
    • Skype - gest00rd
  • SA-MP: Nylez
  • VC:MP: Nylez
  • Discord: Nylez#6570
Complaint against Cadet Kappa
« on: January 20, 2018, 16:14:55 pm »
A situation was happening in Downtown, where a criminal named [NAR]Bamba was fighting officers because of crimes he committed.
Me, living in Downtown, heard shots so I went there to see what was going on. After the criminal was neutralized, I got suspected by this Cadet for stealing evidence. Me, not knowing that the hell was going on, instantly surrendered. I talked with Sergeant DaniGold because I demanded an investigation and he let me go because of insufficient evidence.

Then when I arrive at my home, I find this Cadet searching through my house. Without a warrant this is something I assumed was against the regulations of the VCPD. Then when I locked him in my house to call his superior, the Sergeant I spoke of earlier, he smacked me with his nightstick and broke himself free out of my house. It seems like this Cadet has some sort of personal feud against me, because even though there is no evidence whatsoever that I am committing crimes, he seems to try his hardest to get me in jail or even worse.

I demand that this Cadet will be punished for their reckless approach towards me and for the attack on an innocent civilian.
It's just a few gun shot holes pansy, tough it out.

Offline Kappa

• Citizen
Re: Complaint against Cadet Kappa
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 17:00:47 pm »
for my defense i want to mention that the suspect did indeed steal those evidance, later found free due to lack of evidance, on frisk only found with shotgun.

[14:23:04] *> [NAR]Bamba killed Nylez with an M4 to head. <*
[14:27:00] Nylez has picked up some items from a pack.

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2018, 22:17:32 pm »

Vice City Police Department
Office of High Command
Chief of Police
Gabriel "Huntsman" Adams

To: Front Desk, Complaints and Internal Affairs Department

Dear citizen,

Thank you for filing a complaint. All complaints against our law enforcers are taken seriously, investigated and acted upon accordingly. I am sorry that you feel like you have been mistreated by a member of the Vice City Police Department. Such conduct is not tolerated in VCPD, and the law enforcer inquestion will be punished if the allegations are proven to be true.

I have reviewed the report. From what I understand, citizen Nylez has stumbled upon a gunfight between VCPD Cadet Kappa and an armed criminal. Citizen's being on the scene might have caused a misunderstanding and Cadet Kappa has wrongly believed that citizen Nylez was attempting to steal evidence from the scene, therefore, suspecting him. Citizen Nylez has surrendered immediately and was given an investigation by Sergeant DaniGold, during which he was found innocent and cleared of all charges.

Naturally, that could mean that Cadet Kappa would be guilty of abuse of police power, in this particular case, false accusation of a crime. However, Cadet Kappa's submission seems to proove that Citizen Nylez did indeed steal evidence from the crime scene and therefore Cadet Kappa cannot accused of misuse of police authority, and that Sergeant DaniGold was in the wrong letting the citizen go. However, the findings of the investigation will not be contested.

What happened next, according to the complainant, is that Cadet Kappa has returned to his house and conducted an unlawful search without a warrant. Such an act would be breach of Argonath Constitution and therefore breach of VCPD Regulations as well. However, the complainant seems to provide completely no evidence to back up such claim. I hope the complainant understands that the VCPD High Command cannot act against the Cadet based on mere accusations without any evidence to back it up.

All things considered, Cadet Kappa is found not to be guilty of the breach of protocol by abuse of police authority. However, the accusation of unlawful search of a property remains under investigation. We require the complainant citizen Nylez to submit actual evidence to back up the claim of unlawful search and to summon witnesses if any present.

From our part, the VCPD High Command will interview both Sergeant DaniGold and the accused Cadet Kappa.

The outcome of the investigation will depend on whether the complainant will submit evidence of the alleged misconduct and the interview of both officers mentioned. Findings by the Command Staff will be disclosed in 48 hours, during which the complainant is to submit any evidence he might have.

Report under investigation.
Deadline: 2018.01.22 12:00 CET

Signed,
Chief of Police Gabriel Adams
VCPD HQ
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Nylezer

• Lieutenant
  • [VC:MP] VCPD Deputy Chief
  • Sometimes too smart for my own good.
    • Skype - gest00rd
  • SA-MP: Nylez
  • VC:MP: Nylez
  • Discord: Nylez#6570
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2018, 00:39:44 am »
I cannot supply physical evidence of this situation taking place, I would advice the Sergeant that I called and the Cadet in question to be fully honest and share what they know regarding the matter as they were both involved regarding the situation.

Thank you, Chief, for taking this report seriously rather than the SWAT member who only cared about the format that was highly irrelevant in this case.

I expect only honesty from the people in question from now on.

Nylez
It's just a few gun shot holes pansy, tough it out.

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2018, 20:50:02 pm »

Vice City Police Department
Office of High Command
Chief of Police
Gabriel "Huntsman" Adams

To: Front Desk, Complaints and Internal Affairs Department

Dear citizen,

We wish to inform you and the reported officer that the High Command has investigated this report and reached a conclusion.
Sergeant DaniGold and Cadet Kappa have both been interviewed about the situation and this complaint. I wish to thank both of them for their honesty which made this report much more easier to handle than it could have been.

The investigation has established that Cadet Kappa has breached VCPD Procedures and Regulations.
10.4. VCPD Officer must not open fire on a standing still suspect under any circumstance.

The investigation has concluded that Cadet Kappa used unreasonable force against the Complainant Nylez. Complainant Nylez, according to the findings in the interviews, has made no effort to evade or escape the police, and should not have been hurt with a firearm therefore. However, according to Sergeant's testimony, the complainant looked severely wounded when taken to the station. Cadet Kappa has admitted to have misused their weaponry and applied unreasonable force on the suspect.

The investigation has failed to prove, however, that the Cadet has conducted an unlawful search on the property. Seeing how the complainant could not provide evidence of such act either, this claim is dismissed.

Based on the findings of the investigation, following action will be taken:

• Cadet Kappa is warned for unreasonable use of force.
• Cadet Kappa is cleared of the suspicion of unlawful search and will not be punished for the alleged misconduct.
• Cadet Kappa is cleared of the suspicion of misuse of police authority and will not be punished for the alleged misconduct.

I hope that the conclusion of this report satisfied all parties. Thank you filling in a complaint.

Case closed.

Signed,
Chief of Police Gabriel Adams
VCPD HQ
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal