| Date: 19-04-24  Time: 18:26 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 236
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [CLOSED] LCPD Report - Cadet Kerrar  (Read 4366 times)

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
[CLOSED] LCPD Report - Cadet Kerrar
« on: January 21, 2018, 10:08:28 am »
Complaint

Reporter's name: Steve McQueen

Operative's name & rank: Kerrar, LCPD Cadet
Time and date of the incident: 1/01/2018, exact time unknown

Brief description of the incident: Greetings LCPD High Command,
I pulled over an LCPD + NOOSE Cadet, Saqib Gatsby, for reckless driving, after I saw his car drift into barriers. I then performed a traffic stop and discovered the vehicle was un-roadworthy (rear brake problem)

Cadet Kerrar was watching me from the very beginning, even after stating a C4 in the radio. I called a mechanic, Nisanz, to inspect the problem. We found a torn brake hose leaking fluid, and ruined linings. We went to a local mechanic garage to fix the vehicle, and Cadet Kerrar followed us. He kept watching us, even after being asked to leave. I believe, that this, in theory, is against the law, as stated in the laws of Liberty City.

Act 6.8
A person who stalks, follows, spies on or watches a person repeatedly without his consent is guilty of harassment.

Kerrar stated that Saqib Gatsby told him that I had pulled him over for an invalid reason and that he was going to "moderate" me. As an Academy Cadet, he has absolutely no right to "moderate" ARPD Officers. It is not the LCPD's responsibility to handle ARPD Officers, yet Cadet Kerrar somehow thought I was his responsibility.

This is against the law, as quoted above.

My demands are:
Cadet Kerrar is fired from the LCPD and a 2-month application ban is applied.
Cadet Kerrar is imprisoned for breaking Law 6.8

Witness(es): Nisanz, Saqib Gatsby.

Evidence(s): https://imgur.com/a/r4492

Signed,
Steve McQueen
Disturbed Citizen

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline DwaYR

• Retired.
  • Citizen
  • BYLI JSME A BUDEM!
    • Skype - dj.monst3r
  • Badge-ID: #LC7122
  • IV:MP: [TCL]Dway
Re: LCPD Report - Cadet Kerrar
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2018, 11:16:46 am »
Greetings, Mr. Steve McQueen.

I would like to inform you, that neither LCPD or ARPD Officers have the right to tell other officers to "go away". No law enforcer has the right to send someone away, as we are all equal.

We can not overtake leading of the investigation(in this case traffic stop) that one free-cop started or to deny organization of a patrol that someone is assembling. We can only give suggestion or monitor the whole process to ensure it is done properly. If the player is abusing something/someone, call administration via /report.

As far as I see on the pictures, no harm was done by the LCPD Cadet and he was just monitoring, whether there is everything good and safe. He did not even interrupt in the RP, he just asked what the violant did and then kept monitoring.

The law you have posted counts on a person as a whole, but law enforcer has the right to step on property or stand wherever he wants, as long as it is according with laws.
Ordinance III:
Because of the ownership of a property, an owner may lawfully request a person to leave their property. This does not include businesses which are public markets. The above ordinance does not apply to enforcers of law who have probable cause to be on the property.

You have also stated that:
It is not the LCPD's responsibility to handle ARPD Officers,
It is our responsibility to handle the ARPD Officers.

My demands are:
Cadet Kerrar is fired from the LCPD and a 2-month application ban is applied.
Cadet Kerrar gives me $25,000 ARD as compensation.
Cadet Kerrar is imprisoned for breaking Law 6.8

I think that is too much for monitoring an occuring situation. Please do not overdo your demands.
Also, what makes you think you should get a compensation of that high amount? How´d you get to this amount?

I would also like to have the other side to speak and state their story.

Signed,
Dway A.R.
LCPD Lieutenant

TCL Leader
IV:MP Admin
Ex-IV:MP NOOSE TRU Lieutenant
Ex-IV:MP LCPD Lieutenant
Ex-IV:MP Academy Leader

Offline Steven S.

• [IV:MP] Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #FF788
  • SA-MP: [TCL]StevenS
  • VC:MP: Jay_Hardway
  • IV:MP: [TCL]StevenS
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2018, 12:12:27 pm »
I would like to say that this isn't a court, demands aren't needed and LCPD will issue what it deems necessary.

"Another artifact? No. You will stay here. I have seen enough for one life.  -Ezio Auditore"

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2018, 12:30:29 pm »
To start, there was absolutely no probable cause for Kerrar to be on the property.

Kerrar does not NEED to be monitoring me. I was allowed to join duty for a reason. Also, ARPD Officers are the responsibility of the administration, not LCPD, as we are, for one, not bound by LCPD procedures, but for two, not under any chain of command or any lead.

Also, the law I posted was Act 6.8 and not Ordinance III of the constitution, and I don't know where it came from, as I didn't mention it at all. My point is, Kerrar didn't have my consent to be repeatedly watching me and following me around. That is indeed against the law, and LCPD are bound by all laws, LCPD are, as you've said, equal to everyone else.

Another point is that Cadet Kerrar isn't above an ARPD Officer and it is not his responsibility to be monitoring an experienced ARPD Officer who knows what he is doing.

The academy Cadets role is to learn, and not to be acting like they are above ARPD, as Kerrar also came into LCPD as an ARPD Officer and had no more or no less experience than any other self-respecting veteran player dedicated to the police role.

I would like to say that this isn't a court, demands aren't needed and LCPD will issue what it deems necessary.

Acknowledged, Captain Seagal.

I will await your reply before continuing.

Regards

Offline Steven S.

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2018, 12:50:20 pm »
Did the above mentioned LCPD Cadet order you to do a determinate thing or he was just watching?

"Another artifact? No. You will stay here. I have seen enough for one life.  -Ezio Auditore"

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2018, 00:00:33 am »
He was stalking me in particular, constantly following me around, even though I said C4, in which other Officers return to normal patrols, and no Officer of the law needs to be "moderating" another Officer.

This behaviour is perverse, harassing and unprofessional. ARPD is not under the LCPD Chain of Command, thus is not handled by LCPD, instead are handled by the administration, and are only bound to the Liberty City laws.

I don't know if Kerrar understands his responsibility as an Academy Cadet. It is his role to learn and study the materials and be tested in order to become a model Officer. If it was an LCPD Officer casually watching, to ensure everything is good, that's fine. It is perverse, harassing and unprofessional to be stalking an Officer on a 10-40 and claim to be "moderating" them.

I am an ARPD Officer for a reason. I'm not corrupt and I know how to do my job, as I've served the Argonath Police Force for 2 years now. If I was relatively new to the server, it'd be reasonable for Kerrar to watch me. However, I am not new, and Kerrar, instead of using time effectively patrolling or helping out another Officer, decided to stalk me and thought his perverse behavior was the Cadet role, to "moderate" ARPD Officers, which wasn't even moderation, it was stalking and harassing, especially as Kerrar didn't have my consent to be repeatedly following amd watching me.

Thank you.

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2018, 13:13:37 pm »
Mr. Nisanz (SmokingWeed) is now able to provide a defense to back up my claims.

I hereby call my witness, Mr. Nisanz, to make his statement in the LCPD's Complaints Office.

Thank you.
Steve McQueen
Disturbed Citizen

Offline SmokingWeed

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2018, 13:16:17 pm »
Hello,

I was doing my job and I'm a witness lel

Regards,
smoke some!

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2018, 13:19:11 pm »
Please do your job as witness properly.

Thank you.

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2018, 13:43:30 pm »
This complaint is handled by LCPD Captain Steven Seagal, however I would like to ask a few questions so my Captain can take this in consideration.

Who is saying that Cadet Kerrar was harrassing you? He is a police officer and must be able to do his duties. One of these duties can consist of observing a citizen, ARPD officer or fellow collegue. Did you ask the Cadet why he was following, or maybe observing you?

I would also like to point out that a Code 4 submission in the police radio is not a command to return to duty. A Code 4 submission is stated that everything is under control. You have no juristriction over the LCPD and so we can stay on scene to see the scene develop. The cadet could return back to patrol, but this is not mandatory and all LCPD officers are able to decide their own if the city needs patrol, or when the city is calm to stay at a specific situation. As I can tell from your evidence, the city does not really seem crowded during the time the traffic stop was conducted.

About asking a witness to come and defend your story is totally irrelevant due to the fact that LCPD Officers may decide wether to patrol or stay at a situation like a traffic stop you conducted.

The academy Cadets role is to learn, and not to be acting like they are above ARPD, as Kerrar also came into LCPD as an ARPD Officer and had no more or no less experience than any other self-respecting veteran player dedicated to the police role.

As you said yourself, the role is to learn. So if after this complaint the cadet has been proven to harras you, you immediatly want to have him in prison and fired from the LCPD? God I never want to be in your department then, I would not dare to make mistakes.

I will hand this complaint back to Steven Seagal, LCPD Captain to conduct the complaint. Any further responses must de directed to the Captain.

Signed,
Anthony Washington
LCPD Chief of Police
Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline Steven S.

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2018, 21:20:52 pm »
Has the defendant something to say before we proceed with the complaint?

Offline surena2000

• Happiness is a direction, not a destination.
  • [V:MP] LSPD Cadet
  • When we ride on our enemies.
    • Skype - surena...
  • Badge-ID: #LC7889
  • SA-MP: Surena
  • VC:MP: Kerrar
  • IV:MP: Kerrar
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2018, 21:34:40 pm »
The only thing I have to say is that the suing party rushed upon reporting me.

What I did was simply watching the situation at the traffic stop roleplay and what the officer, in particular, was doing.
I saw a mechanic was involved taking a look at the pulled-over car thus I asked what was going on and why he got pulled over over the radio.

Unfortunately, my received reply was: "I am currently busy roleplaying, I will tell you later," however he never told me what happened and even disrespected my time for watching him straight "shit" and threatened to report me to Skillz afterward.

I did not interrupt the roleplay or "harass" the officer as he described me, and if watching is illegal with such high demands then the state would be poor in no time because everyone watches anything and everyone they meet up.

My personal opinion about this complain is the time and effort put in this wasn't worth it and instead we could've spoken about it together rather than threatening with reporting and rushing onto it.
Signed,

Kerrar

Offline Steven S.

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2018, 22:15:54 pm »
After a conducted internal investigation, we came to the following verdict:

Act 6.8
A person who stalks, follows, spies on or watches a person repeatedly without his consent is guilty of harassment.

The defendant just wanted to watch the scene. Stalking could be counted in case the defendant kept following you in multiple scenes and even when the situation was over.

even after being asked to leave.

LCPD has no authority on you, ARPD Officers aren't nothing more than a LCPD Officer, so you can't order him neither to leave. I would also like to quote Chief Washington:

I would also like to point out that a Code 4 submission in the police radio is not a command to return to duty. A Code 4 submission is stated that everything is under control.

I would also like to point out that LCPD Officers may light moderate and report what you're doing wrong, as they are experienced and they know what's wrong and what's right, but they can't punish you, that task would pass to administration.
With this, I say that Cadet Kerrar didn't show any physical or psychical threat toward ARPD Officer McQueen.
I hereby thank mister McQueen for his interest on reporting wrong acts to LCPD.

Case closed.

Signed,
Steven Seagal

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal