| Date: 19-04-24  Time: 17:35 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 214
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: VCPD : =DnW=MasterOz  (Read 6085 times)

Offline MasterOz

• Citizen
VCPD : =DnW=MasterOz
« on: February 21, 2018, 14:59:24 pm »

Vice City Police Department
ACADEMY

Application: =DnW=MasterOz

1.Name and Last Name
Hassan Ejaz
2. Previous Names (if any):
No
3. Age:

4. How long have you been playing Argonath RPG VCMP?:
5 Days
5. Why would you like to join the Vice City Police Department?:
Nothing more than bringing peace to the department and helping them with my cooperative and shotgun skills.
6. Why do you think you are a suitable candidate to become a VCPD Cadet?:
I think that my cool deathmatch skills(only for criminals in rpg) will be a nightmare for any rule-breaking criminal and my respect for my seniors grants co-ordination.Thus,i can help the police department in many ways.

7. Have you ever had any criminal ties in Vice City? If so, please explain:
Yes,i smuggled cars and killed some cops but that was my past.Now i want to be a good guy and i hope i can.
8. Do you have any previous experience in other Argonath RPG Police Departments?:
As a ARPD Officer(Beginner in PD),i ripped many criminals and they were like "HOW" and they wont do crimes when i am online  :D
9. Do you agree to follow VCPD Procedures and Regulations as well as server rules?
Yes,i have agreed and read the rules and i will follow them as well.

Offline RazorX

• [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • VC:MP: Ray_Corbin
Re: VCPD : =DnW=MasterOz
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2018, 04:06:40 am »
Caught you smuggling, car smuggling, and fishing. When he attempted to return after death to pick his pack but found I confiscated it, this was his response:

You are not ready to be here.

~ VCPD Officer since 2012 ~

Offline MasterOz

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2018, 05:40:15 am »
Ouch!

MasterOz, keep in mind that VCPD cannot hire criminals due to previous criminals being hired only to be fired and deemed a security risk.

Then, VCPD are a team capacity. They don't insult each other. This creates friction and conflict, and that can reflect badly on the field.

Just chucking my five cents in, no smartass shit intended.

I have now made my mind to stop the criminal ties and i wont do it again. I agree i have been caught doing bad things and using bad words but now,i beg forgiveness from the ones i've hurt. And as i stated earlier,i am ready to serve the cops the full i can.

Good luck my friend  ;)

Thanks  :)

Offline Sevrin

• [VC:MP] SWAT Operative [VC:MP]Pudding Thief 2
  • Citizen
  • [VC:MP] asskicker
  • Badge-ID: #SW6910
  • VC:MP: =TRC=sevrin
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 09:55:48 am »
Ouch!

MasterOz, keep in mind that VCPD cannot hire criminals due to previous criminals being hired only to be fired and deemed a security risk.

Then, VCPD are a team capacity. They don't insult each other. This creates friction and conflict, and that can reflect badly on the field.

Just chucking my five cents in, no smartass shit intended.
There is VCPD Command to respond. How many times do we have to tell you that yoyr 5 cents are not needed here?

Not any longer, forum moderation will clean the posts made by irrelevant people who try to act as if they're VCPD ~Forum moderation

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 16:06:10 pm »
-text-
You were told more than once that your five cents and opinions are not needed. Even if we needed a second hand opinon, you'd be the last person we'd ask.

I have now made my mind to stop the criminal ties and i wont do it again. I agree i have been caught doing bad things and using bad words but now,i beg forgiveness from the ones i've hurt. And as i stated earlier,i am ready to serve the cops the full i can.

I am still waiting for an explanation regarding Sergeant Corbin's post and the attitude displayed there. As far as I am concerned for now is that you are not able to behave and should be rejected.
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline MasterOz

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2018, 19:17:23 pm »
It was that i was busy doing criminal ties(Fishing) and suddenly Ray_Corbin came asked me to surrender.I didn't care so he started shooting at me,i had 3k+ cash and 4 ogras caught,i tried to run away but couldn't. I got very pissed when he killed me,so i abused him and that was the foolishness shown by me and i am deeply sorry from that moment. But now,i have changed my mind to stop the criminal ties and take a good and nice way to play in argo by being a cop.

I have shown myself to many officers(low and high levels).. I am waiting for them to post and tell you about me.

I am ready to improve myself wherever i am doing mistakes and i will learn quickly  :ps:

Offline PANZER24

• Citizen
  • Adrian_Shephard is available for service
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2018, 19:22:26 pm »
Dear all:
I know masteroz well and he's new to the server, he didnt know that it isnt allowed to do that while being a cop so please forgive him.
Also about the "f**k u" we all say that to each other it's like "damn you, screw you" or something like that he didnt mean that.
In short words Please let him in.
Quote from Dwight T.Barnes:
"What's your name, dirtbag? Sound off like you got a pair! Corporal Shephard, huh? Looks more like Corporal "Dog Meat" to me! Seems your name was mysteriously bumped to the top of the advanced training list!"

Offline RazorX

• [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • VC:MP: Ray_Corbin
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2018, 19:29:36 pm »
You are improving.

I hope I never see you flame again. :angry:

~ VCPD Officer since 2012 ~

Offline Zephyr

• [VC:MP] ARPD Officer
  • Citizen
  • Blue Lives Matter
    • Skype - live:fardinislam41
  • Badge-ID: #FR33C0P
  • SA-MP: Zephyr
  • VC:MP: Eric_Garfield
  • IV:MP: Eric_Gatsby
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2018, 10:49:52 am »
As a Civilian and a freecop...i would like to state Something
6. Why do you think you are a suitable candidate to become a VCPD Cadet?:
I think that my cool deathmatch skills(only for criminals in rpg) will be a nightmare for any rule-breaking criminal and my respect for my seniors grants co-ordination.Thus,i can help the police department in many ways.
in RPG..good DM skill can never be the proper nightmare..so keep in mind that you need a good RP and Chasing skill..also don't use the "Rulebreaking" term because it is related to the Administrative System

8. Do you have any previous experience in other Argonath RPG Police Departments?:
As a ARPD Officer(Beginner in PD),i ripped many criminals and they were like "HOW" and they wont do crimes when i am online  :D
Above Answer is totally bs and unprofessional tbh..you just played for a week..probably haven't met some vet. and top notch criminals rather busted/taken down some newb criminals...so dont go like tHeY wErE lIkE "hOw" AnD tHeY wOnT dO cRiMeS wHeN i Am OnLiNe

i will leave two quotes here from somewhere in the Forum,Peace
Quote from: RazorX
We at VCPD are setting a new level. We are rolemodels for all police officers and so we expecting a good level of professionalism
Quote from: Danigold
you will find out that when you give citizens unconditional respect, you will be respected back. Being respected will make your life easier as a cop.

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2018, 15:34:04 pm »
So, after receiving some interesting opinions about this application, I decided to put it to the test myself.
I went in game undercover as a new player and went to the Washington Police Department precinct and drove my vehicle up the stairs to catch the applicants attention. He shouts at me to "get lost". Once I ask why, what he does is tries to pull me over. I obey with his request, drive off the stairs and park my jeep right next to him. What he does next, however, is infuriating..

The applicant falsely suspects me for failing to obey, even though I was parked right next to him and complying with his demands, Then he does something even more infuriating - he does not ask me to surrender, but just starts shooting my vehicle outright with a shotgun without any interaction as I was trying to get out and surrender, resulting in my death.

I get back in game with my main account and corner him about it. Still not realising I was the guy, he tries to lie to me that "the guy tried to run". The way I see it, you saw a new player who would most likely not complain to anyone and decided to abuse him for your financial gain. There is no other way to put this, as you seem to be very aware that what you did was wrong.

Also, as soon as you apply to the VCPD, you are required to follow the VCPD Procedures and Regulations. Do note that failure to follow them will result in rejection.

You automatically agree that you will follow our procedures and regulations by submitting an application, therefore it is your duty to read them before doing so. What you just did was one of the most severe misconducts possible in the VCPD.

Opinions from Sergeant Corbin, Sergeant Sevrin, Captain DaniGold and my own incident with you paints quite an unpleasant picture of you. Rude, immature, poorly behaved and disregarding of the server rules and VCPD procedures. This is how you have been described so far.

Give me good reason why this application should not be rejected. You already gave me more than enough reasons through such a short time period.

Offline MasterOz

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2018, 17:38:08 pm »
I am very shameful because i did a mistake that's not even near to be able to get recruited to Vice City Police Department.I accept i lied to you,I accept i didn't fulfilled the trust that was on me of the seniors, of the newbies and i have shown a very bad picture of mine to all of the vcpd staff and members.Though that was my desire to be one of the vcpd and get high level and advanced training from it's members.I am really sorry to those i have shown rash and harrassing behaviour.To those who trusted me and i,in a very bad way,broken all the trust they did and hoped i can represent VCPD in a good way,even get in the VCPD.

I agree,i made a wrong,foolish and all things bad move to the suspect,i had no right to shoot at the car,i would've asked him to get off,but i am used to "just say and it would work" habbit only in Argo. I like playing here,and with all dues,i wanted to become a vcpd or any high level rank that newbies cant earn,and get promoted over time.

I am learning new things over time with DaniGold and Ray_Corbin,and other seniors.But i have missed some things that made me look bad,made me the one i didn't wanted to be.I wanted to earn respect,but it all goes bad,i earnt nothing except getting disrespected and more looking like a bad player in argo,more like a criminal(Which i wanted to be when i started playing here) but later,i changed my mind,i changed the way i think of the cops,but still,i am failing to prove that i can be more than be able to be trusted.

And here i am,asking for a chance,asking for a forgiveness,for all i have done wrong,i am going through this situation first time and i have learn a lesson from this event that i cant forget in my whole damn vcmp career,i wont disappoint you if you give me a chance,now,i am seriously ready,to enforce law,to stop what's wrong. And that's all i can state,rest's up to the staff.

-MasterOz

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2018, 21:59:18 pm »
This will be the first and only pardon you will receive. One more mistake of such nature and the doors will be closed for you for quite a while.

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2018, 14:44:18 pm »
Are you still interested? Have not seen you in game for a while.

Offline PANZER24

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2018, 18:38:05 pm »
"What's your name, dirtbag? Sound off like you got a pair! Corporal Shephard, huh? Looks more like Corporal "Dog Meat" to me! Seems your name was mysteriously bumped to the top of the advanced training list!"

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2018, 22:13:31 pm »
It should be his own responsibility to inform us of him going inactive. How can we trust someone who doesnt even bother letting us know?

Offline MasterOz

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2018, 17:30:45 pm »
I was very busy in exams and i had only few minutes to inform the arpd ones,as i had to type the website url and that was very long.. I had to do things quickly thus decided to post on the clan's forum.

But now i am back.

Offline PANZER24

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2018, 17:39:25 pm »
I was very busy in exams and i had only few minutes to inform the arpd ones,as i had to type the website url and that was very long.. I had to do things quickly thus decided to post on the clan's forum.

But now i am back.
Good to see you again: btw don't forget to visit the clan's forum: there are many surprises waiting you.
It's time to clean the mess up and purge DnW.

Offline Huntsman

« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2018, 21:23:54 pm »

But now i am back.

Do note that next time when you go inactive, you inform us HERE. I am not going to check twenty forums just to find out what to happen. It is your responsibility to inform us of whats going on.

Offline Sevrin

• [VC:MP] SWAT Operative [VC:MP]Pudding Thief 2
  • Citizen
  • [VC:MP] asskicker
  • Badge-ID: #SW6910
  • VC:MP: =TRC=sevrin
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2018, 08:53:48 am »
Your activity in server is very low even after you said that you will be active for now, due to which it is difficult for us to take a decision on you because we do not see any kind of performance for you on field.

Offline MasterOz

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2018, 11:33:25 am »
Your activity in server is very low even after you said that you will be active for now, due to which it is difficult for us to take a decision on you because we do not see any kind of performance for you on field.
Yep,I am not gonna play for long.

For now,close the app.I hope it won't be added in denied apps section

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal