| Date: 20-04-24  Time: 12:37 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[Today at 11:00:22]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[Yesterday at 23:24:35]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 22:30:34]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 200
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Chester Campbell's Resignation  (Read 10393 times)

Offline MojoRising

• Citizen
Re: Chester Campbell's Resignation
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2018, 18:06:11 pm »
I wonder who this "us" is though. One who speaks about values of an individual, yet can not reveal himself. Noice!

I can notice you're not willing to learn and still hold the mccarthyist attitude on those who wanted you to improve. If you're not willing to learn, then there is nothing i can suggest to you. The least i hope is that you read throughout the post above again and take your time to think. Quoting a small passage of the post and trying to twist things around just shows how much accomodated you are, leading you to spirit mediocrity. I envy once again - i do not hold any grudges against you, sincerely. This is solemnly a critical review of your past acts and what has led you to this situation.

Instead of figuring out your wrongdoings, you prefer to accuse others of them as a justification for your OWN acts. You know very well who you are and what you did, and that you've been favoured due to an unjustified hatred on those who pursued justice. You sound like you're brainwashed thinking of the FBI as a "red threat" even though you KNOW what you did and that it was wrong, and that the FBI was right pursuing justice. You've been made innocent not because the evidence was not worth it, but because of the hatred against FBI, which has contaminated the SAPD, sadly.

I urge you to re-read the post above, Chester. For your own good. You can notice here i haven't said any type of profanity or such, because, again - i do not hold grudges. This is all a critical review of the situation. If you want elucidations, you can always ask for them and i'll be glad to explain.

Offline Chester Campbell

• [SA:MP] Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau Commanding Officer
  • Citizen
  • No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait.
  • Badge-ID: #6632
  • SA-MP: Chester_Campbell
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2018, 18:09:41 pm »
Thank you dearly for the sweet words. They'd be taken into consideration if you'd have simply said it as your true self, matter the fact that it's barely related to the current situation. I am not a robot, nor a person with no character. I don't turn into what others want me to turn, as I am no one's tool. I am who I am. People don't like it? Up to them.
Captain Chester Campbell
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
Commanding Officer

Offline MojoRising

• Citizen
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2018, 18:22:40 pm »
Thank you dearly for the sweet words. They'd be taken into consideration if you'd have simply said it as your true self, matter the fact that it's barely related to the current situation. I am not a robot, nor a person with no character. I don't turn into what others want me to turn, as I am no one's tool. I am who I am. People don't like it? Up to them.

You know very well why i - or anyone else who you may think of - can not show their true self, and it's partially because of you, too. Anyways, i do not see how the identity here is in anyway relevant to the arguments provided.

Of course, Chester, nobody is a robot, nor they should - yet, there's an unspoken thing in society called a "social contract". It deems that living in society requires, necessairly, mutual respect. And that is something you were lacking in times, and that is what lead you to be investigated back there, as well hated by a great bunch of people. The community used to MOCK you, didn't you figurated out why?

Having a strong personality is VERY DIFFERENT to disrespecting others. The social contract deems that you respect the other if you want yourself to be respected, and this is where you've failed.

You are who you are, but you also need a critical eye to see what has lead you to this resignment and brought you so many problems back there. It wasn't because of good actions who may have lead people to dislike you, but because of BAD actions. You did not respond for the consequences back there, and thus, that gave you the false impression that you were right in doing what you did. What a pity.

You're here, today, resigning much because of THIS BAD attitude that you show for years already. I sincerely do not know how did you got into this, since i remember when you arrived in SAPD and started your work in it you were an excellent officer and an inspiration to many. It is your own task to figure out what was the twisting point in this.

This post of yours i have quoted basically reflects the worse of you that has lead you into this resignation. I urge you, once again, to critically review your past actions.

Offline Chester Campbell

• Citizen
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2018, 18:24:36 pm »
ok
Captain Chester Campbell
Commanding Officer

Offline MojoRising

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2018, 18:25:42 pm »
ok

You're f**king pathetic. I hope these posts remain here, so everyone can see your true self, and that you're not men enough to learn with your own mistakes.

Offline Chester Campbell

• Citizen
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2018, 18:28:34 pm »
You are trying to correct others but you got issues with yourself. As I said, I am who I am. I do not care what others think about me. I accept myself as I am. But you apparently can't even show who you truly are. You hide behind a name and throw rocks. I read your replies, thank you for the feedback, you can leave now.
Captain Chester Campbell
Commanding Officer

Offline MojoRising

• Citizen
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2018, 18:30:10 pm »
You are trying to correct others but you got issues with yourself. As I said, I am who I am. I do not care what others think about me. I accept myself as I am. But you apparently can't even show who you truly are. You hide behind a name and throw rocks. I read your replies, thank you for the feedback, you can leave now.

Of course i can not show who i am, i've been expurged from this place in the most biased manner possible, but that is ok, and i don't care.

I maintain what i said in the previous posts, and i'll quit posting here.

Offline JimmyB

• [VC:MP] SWAT Operative [VC:MP] Academy Instructor
  • Citizen
  • Rise of the Darkness
  • Badge-ID: #VC-1337
  • VC:MP: =AV=JImmy
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2018, 19:36:03 pm »

Of course i can not show who i am, i've been expurged from this place in the most biased manner possible, but that is ok, and i don't care.

Kind Words Bro . Very Heart Touch .

Offline Gregory Parker

• Citizen
  • Inactive.
    • Skype - younes.ar1
  • Badge-ID: #134
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2018, 22:12:01 pm »
Thanks for your opinions. Now this discussion ends here. That stranger gave an opinion of his, and Chester had his own. I believe your message has already been received, so there is no need to escalate it further.

Posts will remain unless highers say otherwise.

Any further posts of the above subject will be removed without a notice.

LCPD Medal of Valor ~2017

January, 2017 - Officer of the month (SAPD)

[SAMP]Ex- SAPD Chief [IV:MP] Ex-LCPD Deputy Chief  (#CL7335) [IVMP] Ex-CIU Inspector.
Serving since: 2014
(2014-2018)

Offline Andrew Banks

• ARPD Commissioner
  • Administrator
  • Badge-ID: #A98
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2018, 22:13:44 pm »

We know what you think of Chester, you've shown that in the past, your whole clique did, but the singular thing that made Chester better than all of you, even with his mistakes, is that he was true to himself, and didn't have to follow others to feel better about themselves, or blame others for the failures you've created for yourself.

It's clear you still care, other wise you wouldn't be taking your time out just to complain about someone, somewhere you claim you don't care for.

As Chester said, we are our own person, you did what you did, and got what you deserved, no matter if you believe it's biased, or it's not, it's still clear you can only look at others, yet aren't able to see yourself even if you are standing in front of a mirror, if you, as you claim, don't care for this place anymore, then stay away, your attitude towards others and clear lack of respect towards yourself and others isn't wanted, not because we never offered help, because you refused the help.

Now on topic, Chester, you and I, we've had our differences, fights, disagreements, not just in the SAPD, but that didn't change the way we looked at each other, as you wrote in the topic your self, no matter how heated things got, we managed to resolve it, that wasn't just me, that was all of our efforts.
While the issues did pile up sometimes, I'm saddened to see you go, your heart was in the right place, but you still have some things to learn, and sadly we weren't there enough for you to make it all work.

I hope you'll find your place elsewhere, and hope you are able to find another group of people like we were within SWAT, people you can see as friends, but also those you know you can count on.

Hoorah brother.

Police Commissioner Andrew Banks
United States of Argonath
Argonath Police Department - "To protect and serve"

Offline Palat.

• Citizen
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2018, 00:30:45 am »
C'mon brother, please don't leave! I know you very well, and I know you from your lieutenant rank. Although we're not friends but I respect you, and what you do! I always wanted to join SAPD with you, and I like you. You may not know me but I do know you very well.
Good luck in your future.

Offline Blake_Carter

• Citizen
  • King of Kings.
    • Skype - Ultimate2224
  • Badge-ID: #123
  • SA-MP: Jared Rowland
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2018, 10:16:32 am »
Kestur, y u do dis to my feelings??

Offline JackDockz

• [IV:MP] Fuckin' Media!
  • Citizen
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2018, 16:45:28 pm »
Y u no answer my question?

Now as I am on my PC, I can write more. So starting off, you were the first command member I met on SAMP. You were lieutenant at that time probably. I still kinda liked you. Your personality was surely strict and messed up but you knew how to get shit done. That made me look up to you as an aspirant.
You were actually quite respected by others even if they didnt show it. Your Copbanner status was like the fear of Kacper lol. You gave us free M4s when we needed it. Well that was something others consider nice of you.

We had patrols and operations together. We talked tho. I didn't really was pleased to know that you stepped down to Senora Officer status. But still it made you work harder. You actually were determined to get back your post. You were more experienced than most others. I think people agree with that atleast.
And probably when you got back your Sergeant rank, I was quite happy that finally a strict member was up again. No offence to anyone here. But I spent most of the time with someone in the Command was Chester. I looked up to Chester, Jake and Younes the most.

Your resignation disappoints me. You were one of the best officers I worked with. I hope you don't become a rebel now or something. I wanna see you back. I wanna see you better.

Good Luck Mate
Thanks For your Service

*salutes*

P.S.- Can I have the URL of your avatar now pls?

Offline Tyrone.

• Citizen
    • Skype - Sektor.02
  • Badge-ID: #136
  • SA-MP: [WS]Antonio_DeRossi
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2018, 18:36:34 pm »
I got it..
Antonio DeRossi
SAPD Officer | Academy Instructor | DD Detective I

Offline Chester Campbell

• Citizen
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2018, 20:01:42 pm »
People come and go. No one has to stick to the same role model, and even if they decide to, they don't have to give up when that role model leaves. But remember one thing, never try to be someone else, someone you're not. You can improve by taking the best of those who you look up to, but always remember to stick to your own core, and who you truly are within yourself.

Thank you to everyone for your dear wishes. I haven't decided what I will be doing now on, but what I know for sure is that I won't be around for a month or so due to exams. After that, I'll either be against you, or alongside you :lol: Keep in mind though that if you ever need help about anything or want me to show you anything I might know, feel free to hit me up either here, in game, or my discord to those who have it.

P.S.: No, it's private! But you can right click and copy image address if you wanna be a copy cat!
Captain Chester Campbell
Commanding Officer

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2018, 04:13:42 am »
Chester, we didn't exactly speak on good terms, the first time (SASD topic) when we argued like kids, but I'm sure you were a great asset to the San Andreas Police Department.

Good luck in your future, and I'm sure everyone will be awaiting your reinstatement!

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline Mr. Goobii

• Citizen
    • Skype - Goobii.net
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Al_Svensson
  • Discord: Goobii #6360
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2018, 11:45:25 am »
Sad to hear.

Offline TheBill

• Citizen
  • Brother in blue.
  • Badge-ID: #130
  • SA-MP: Brian_Parker
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2018, 22:00:28 pm »
Sad to see that you go. Hoped that I would work beside you when I play on Argonath sometime in the future, but won't happen now.

We both had our up and downs but we stood by each others side and helped each other. Thank you for everything.

You'll always be a friend, missing you.

Deputy Sheriff Liam Shatner

Offline Darxez

• [STAR] Deputy Commander
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #102
  • SA-MP: [WS]Darxez
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2018, 15:58:55 pm »
Shame you left. Hope to see you again however soon, best of luck.

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2018, 22:57:17 pm »
Best of luck Chester.

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal