| Date: 25-04-24  Time: 08:42 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 246
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Attention current cadets and applicants!  (Read 12111 times)

Offline danigold

• PIG Member
  • Citizen
  • Proud PIG
  • Badge-ID: #P1GA55
Attention current cadets and applicants!
« on: April 14, 2018, 23:18:29 pm »
I'm sure you guys have noticed that recently sessions aren't being given very frequently, and applications are being processes slower than before.
The reason is because the academy has underwent a change recently that made it so instructors need to be certified, and only recently the process on becoming an instructor has been finished.

This change has been made to ensure the sessions given are of the required quality, and you all will learn as best as possible.
Hopefully by next weekend we can have at least 1 instructor certified to start rolling the sessions!

Thank you very much for your patience, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Signed,
Deputy Chief DaniGold
Thats a charge.

Offline Jayden_Smith

• You Can't run or hide from me!
  • Citizen
  • I will give your body to my dogs!
  • Badge-ID: #VC2002
  • VC:MP: Jayden.
  • IV:MP: Jayden_Gatsby
Re: Attention current cadets and applicants!
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2018, 23:33:47 pm »
Interested!

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2018, 08:35:15 am »

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline OptimusPrime

• Citizen
  • VCPD!!!! Handsup
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2018, 20:46:02 pm »

Offline Jayden_Smith

• You Can't run or hide from me!
  • Citizen
  • I will give your body to my dogs!
  • Badge-ID: #VC2002
  • VC:MP: Jayden.
  • IV:MP: Jayden_Gatsby

Offline RazorX

• [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • VC:MP: Ray_Corbin
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2018, 17:17:38 pm »
Deputy Chief DaniGold,

I would like to speak out about something that has been a bit of a concern lately. The activity by a number of cadets has been outstanding but have been unable to progress in the Academy. This isn't their fault though as you mentioned before there is a lack of Instructors who are willing to give sessions. Sevrin is on reported leave, while other instructors Jimmy and Smaug have not shown much activity themselves in the past weeks.

The cadets have voiced their frustrations ingame and patience is running out. luchgox/mystic was one of the best officers we had but he became inpatient waiting for an Instructor. It lead to himself committing crimes resulting in his discharge. He told me and other cadets this ingame. I personally feel his discharge was harsh but that's not up to me I suppose. I along with Nahian, radon, and killer all feel that mystic should be given another chance and also feel that more needs to be done with the academy so that cadets are not left waiting weeks for sessions.

Thanks.

~ VCPD Officer since 2012 ~

Offline Sevrin

• [VC:MP] SWAT Operative [VC:MP]Pudding Thief 2
  • Citizen
  • [VC:MP] asskicker
  • Badge-ID: #SW6910
  • VC:MP: =TRC=sevrin
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2018, 18:10:20 pm »
Your so called 'best officer' is not best anymore when he is committing crimes, he was given chance 3 times. The discharge won't be lifted. Nahian is waiting more than him but he is still cadet and doesn't commit crimes nor KillerX nor Radon. Time has said that he prefers the side which is beneficial the most, that is it.

Offline danigold

• PIG Member
  • Citizen
  • Proud PIG
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2018, 19:29:05 pm »
If any instructors refuse to give you or any other cadet sessions for now good reason. Tell me with proof and I’ll handle it myself.
As for mystik, he went turncoat not because of lack of patience, but for greed.
Thats a charge.

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • [VC:MP] VCPD Officer
  • RELAX!
  • VC:MP: [RT]Hazard
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2018, 11:17:05 am »
Players are leaving VCPD for this reason, please do something.

Offline Spiller

• Designer
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #STNR420
  • VC:MP: Spiller
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2018, 12:32:06 pm »

Agreed. I barely see more than 2-3 Cops on the server when there are over 12 Civilians. The ratio is tragedic.

We need more high-command and instructors or more activity from the current ones.

Offline Sevrin

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2018, 13:24:28 pm »

Agreed. I barely see more than 2-3 Cops on the server when there are over 12 Civilians. The ratio is tragedic.

We need more high-command and instructors or more activity from the current ones.

In the past two years, I've taken leave for like 7-10 days max due to preparatory exams in my college. Now I've to be inactive for like 1 month & few days because my annual exams are starting from May 7th till May 21st. You cannot expect activity at least from me. Dani has a life, he's a university student & gets time on weekends & Fridays only, its life we cannot force anyone nor we've to, still being busy he has been handling the department after Huntsman's resignation. Jimmy has internet issues most of times, Smaug is also not that active.

The problem still stands still, how to avoid it? Currently there are 7 cadets, out of which 3-4 are active ones, 3 applicants, 2 of them are active. They need to build the environment in the game, I agree that they need a leading hand on them in the field then they'll perform the best, but unfortunately there is not. Let me tell you that we do not need a leadership all the time to teach us & lead us, you're the soldier you're the leader yourself, you've to maintain that in absence of your leader. You MUST work together as a team, not as a single cadet, do not mind obeying orders or giving orders to your fellow cadets, if there is something you think you can do it, then do it as a team. Wait for weekends, Dani will be able to give sessions & other Instructors too, till then its a humble rekuest from me to you that please do not lose hope in VCPD, you're the future of the department, be patient.

Offline Spiller

• Designer
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #STNR420
  • VC:MP: Spiller
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2018, 14:12:15 pm »
We would sure do that. If we would ever be trained to. We can train and guide ourselves, but that won't be much effective. I respect the fact that you guys have a life too.

I didn't leave that 50k ARD per day for all this shit, I thought it'd be a better place. Time's proving me wrong. I'll still hold up for sometime although.

I am sorry to say this, but my patience is giving up. I can't face bunches of criminals alone for longer now.

Offline danigold

• PIG Member
  • Citizen
  • Proud PIG
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2018, 14:40:00 pm »
Supporting what sergeant sevrin said above. You must be patient during this time of hurdles, as sometimes life comes in all unexpected shapes and forms.
Smaug will be back in 2 days and will be available to give sessions in full throttle.

As for being alone, while it may definitely be hard at times, you must overcome that. If you would check up on the depratment’s history of staff/activity, every now and then there’s a short draught period. Hopefully soon we will go through the last of those, and you can help if you stick with us.

Again, we are very sorry for the inconvenience, but at times there is nothing we can do despite our best efforts.

P.s. while I am only active during weekends only it’s not cause of uni. I’m not even in uni, but something else rather personal.
Thats a charge.

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • RELAX!
  • VC:MP: [RT]Hazard
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2018, 15:03:11 pm »
Our department has a very good thing which is helping each other, obeying orders simply "Team" and I hope we'll help civilians with our role of doing help. I'll wait to join VCPD.

Offline JimmyB

• [VC:MP] SWAT Operative [VC:MP] Academy Instructor
  • Citizen
  • Rise of the Darkness
  • Badge-ID: #VC-1337
  • VC:MP: =AV=JImmy
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2018, 15:40:52 pm »
I am on reported leave my self due to internet problems

Offline Sevrin

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2018, 16:19:36 pm »
We would sure do that. If we would ever be trained to. We can train and guide ourselves, but that won't be much effective. I respect the fact that you guys have a life too.

I didn't leave that 50k ARD per day for all this shit, I thought it'd be a better place. Time's proving me wrong. I'll still hold up for sometime although.

I am sorry to say this, but my patience is giving up. I can't face bunches of criminals alone for longer now.
2017's start, there was a time where Salmonella & hype were busy in RL & inactive, Reaper, Roy_Earle aka krystianoo, NakedSnake 3 of them were no longer in VCPD. I was a Snr Officer & an Operative, I've faced that time of being alone totally 24/7 until players like xioa came back, then Huntsman's reinstatement. I faced it like for 2-3 months. I was sometimes failure, sometimes success but I didn't gave up.

Offline RazorX

• [VC:MP] VCPD Senior Officer
  • VC:MP: Ray_Corbin
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2018, 16:21:06 pm »
Deputy, the issue isn't so much that there is a drought of any kind. The two weeks I've been playing there's actually be a good number of cops ingame. The issue is that it's entirely made up of applicants like myself, Spiller, and Hazard and then the rest are VCPD cadets such as radon, Nahian, Sup, killer, and Oswald. I just named eight active police officers who are playing every day. The issue is the lack of VCPD personnel. A lack of instructors. Things are running too slowly within the command staff and that's a shame. All of us have VCPD's best interest at heart, but we want to prove that and it's difficult when you are all inactive. It's hard work and I believe we all enjoy it, but I feel we also want some recognition and gratitude as well.

~ VCPD Officer since 2012 ~

Offline Ellis F.

• VC:MP: [MK]Sup_
  • Discord: Sup_#9644
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2018, 17:33:59 pm »
I second what Razor said, the lack of applicants or just freelance cops is not an issue, nor is their performance, the lack of VCPD personnel is the real issue.

Offline danigold

• PIG Member
  • Citizen
  • Proud PIG
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2018, 17:50:59 pm »
Look at it like a snowball effect. VCPD will start getting bigger slowly, and then it will be faster.
Not enough active personnel right now to create the other personnel.
Thats a charge.

Offline Sevrin

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2018, 18:33:33 pm »
You guys are cadet or either applicants, it means you're the VCPDvs personnel right now. How many guys are in command staff? Just Dani & me in lower command on reported leave. C'mon, you have to do things on your own for a while, you guys need to be patient.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal