| Date: 19-04-24  Time: 08:09 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 191
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: VCPD: Kowalski  (Read 1631 times)

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
VCPD: Kowalski
« on: June 05, 2018, 09:15:33 am »

Vice City Police Department
ACADEMY

Application: Kowalski

1. Name and Lastname:
Kowalski, first, last and only.
2. Previous Names (if any):
Dominic_Toretto, Fourty & MrMeeses
3. Age:
IRL: 13 | IG: 37

4. How long have you been playing Argonath RPG VCMP?:
Since July 2016
5. Why would you like to join the Vice City Police Department?:
I would like to join a prestigious agency such as VCPD because law enforcement is my passion, and my drive +
desire. I know I had a rough time in VCPD previously, but honestly, I really feel I'm past that. There are some real role models in VCPD who I feel I can really look up to, who are also my good friends, such as Senior Officer Smaug, Cadet/Former Sergeant Ray Corbin and Officer Jayden Cardell. I had a rough time in VCPD before, but I realised the mistakes I had made previously and won't make them again. I understand my role, and I won't ever overstep my boundaries again. I know that I've recently changed my aspirations but I've now changed them for the better. I'm interested in VCPD, not VCFD. I'm also happy to say my combat is finally improving, it turns out my trash combat was a result of trying to jump-switch. Fast-switch alone is much better.

I know I'd made slanderous court cases and I'd trashed VCPD's reputation in the past. The only cases I'll be involved in will be where I'm a representative of the Defendant, if I'm a defendants lawyer or if I need to request something from the courts.

3. My timezone is GMT 10:00+ (Sydney, Australia) and as I'm in Year 8, I'm not going to be that active at the servers peak points, but I'll try to come online every day, but I don't want too much activity expected of me due to these problems. On Friday and Saturday, I'll certainly be able to join more.

I really would like most, a fresh start with VCPD. I really want the slate wiped clean and for me to show who I really can be. I want to be the well-behaved version of me. The version who can articulate his points and be able to give tips, not the person who screws around and changes aspirations like a pinball game. I'm the person who has goals in the agency. I want to become a role model.

This time around, I won't be stupid. I'm sorry for all my past actions. I know there's also a new clean slate with a new Chief, so I want to convince him to give me a chance and show who I really am. If I get a chance, that's what you'll be seeing.

So, here I am.

6. Why do you think you are a suitable candidate to become a VCPD Cadet?:
I am motivated by the VCPD and want to learn and undergo any comprehensive training provided. I want to develop my skills and utilize them in the very best way I can to maximize the RPG experience for everyone and to show everyone the true role-playing potential VCPD has and to hopefully motivate people to apply.

7. Have you ever had any criminal ties in Vice City? If so, please explain:
Never.
8. Do you have any previous experience in other Argonath RPG Police Departments?:
I've been a Cadet before in VCPD, and an applicant for LCPD and LC-FBI.
9. Do you agree to follow VCPD Procedures and Regulations as well as server rules?
100%.

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline [Rstar]Norrage

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • V:MP: [Rstar]Norrage
Re: VCPD: Kowalski
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 10:21:46 am »
It seems all of the advice given to you by the entire ARPD command will never land anywhere in your thick skull. When will you start learning?

Best of luck in your application and see you soon in some other application board, wether it be FBI, ARFD or maybe even some division that you want to ‘revive’. Know that you blew your chances massively.

LCPD Chief Anthony Washington.

Est. 29.10.2008 | 05.11.2015

Offline danigold

• PIG Member
  • Citizen
  • Proud PIG
  • Badge-ID: #P1GA55
Re: VCPD: Kowalski
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 10:28:31 am »

We regret to inform you that your application has been denied.

As you are being constantly told, even here, by the LCPD Chief, you constantly ignore our advice. It’s simple advice. Why not follow it? There’s no chance you are not conciously choosing to NOT follow the advice.
You keep saying you changed, but also prove us otherwise.

Please, just follow the advice.

You are welcome to re-apply in he future, only if you find that you are better suited in future. Take a look over the VCPD guides, and perhaps you could gain additional experience from fellow officers to help expand your knowledge and abilities as a police operative.

Wishing you the best of luck,

Chief of Police DaniGold
VCPD HQ
Thats a charge.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal