| Date: 19-04-24  Time: 13:47 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 198
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SA:MP SAPD relations to Other police groups  (Read 4354 times)

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
SA:MP SAPD relations to Other police groups
« on: April 04, 2010, 15:23:57 pm »
SAPD is the offical Argonath police group for SA:MP.

This does not mean they are the only police group, just the only OFFICAL police group.

We (I) will no longer be blocking the forming of ANY police groups, but you will not able to get offical scritp support, that means no state proeprties, no use of state restricted interiors.

BUT this does mean you can refer to yourself as part of you group, SAPD will no longer take precedence, we cannot fire you for concentrating on your police group.

Be aware that being part of SAPD does get mean you cannot belong to other groups, you may actually benefit from being in both.

Please try not to go against SAPD, please do you best to work with the offical group.  I would rather we work together instead of going against each other as this is detrimental to the operation of law enforcement, and I am sure we all want the best in that field.

This means my recent comments have all been wrong and I must thank those that pointed this out as against the Argonath Vision.
I officially apologize for any harm I have caused, this was wrong and I admit that I became misguided.

Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Ronnel

• President
  • Administrator
Re: SAPD relations to Other police groups
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 09:45:05 am »
In addition to this I would like to make the structure of the police organization clear.

ARPD : Argonath Police Department
This is the main organization which contains ALL law enforcement regardless of their membership of groups.

SAPD: San Andreas Police Department
This is the official supported police group of the ARPD. They are (currently) having a number of subgroups, including LSPD, SFPD, LVPD, DPD and SWAT.
SAPD has script support for ranks and state buildings.

FBI: Federal Bureau of investigation
This is the second official police group. The FBI, while residing under the ARPD, is independent as organization and has script support.

NOTE: SAPD and FBI officers are from independent organizations. On a crime scene, both are to cooperate, where the highest ranked officer of any of both organizations can take command. If equally ranked officers, they are obliged to cooperate.

Other law enforcement groups:
As ARPD has a free structure, the possibility exists for officers to be outside law enforcement groups, or to for their own law enforcement groups. Please take important notes on the following:

- Officers outside the official groups are to conduct themselves as police officers, and will be fired from ARPD should they not follow correct procedures and conduct. This does not mean they have to follow the full SAPD or FBI protocol, however they are not allowed to show corrupt or criminal behavior.

- Officers who take part in non-official groups should understand that they do not have any official rank within the ARPD. Should they inside their group have a rank system, this will not be acknowledged and when at a crime scene they will have to comply with SAPD ranked officers, regardless if they may have seniority within their own group.

- SAP and FBI are to cooperate with the other law enforcement groups and, should they find their procedures adequate, engage their group and system by full support.

- Any ARPD group can apply to be part of SAPD or FBI. IT is up to the leaders of SAPD and FBI if they accept a subgroup. For this it is important that the applying group  shows to have a function or territory that is not yet present within the SAPD or FBI, that fits in the existing structure, and that its members are dedicated to the function of the applying group, not trying to establish a competing entity.

VCPD: As they are in a different city, the VCPD is independent from SAPD. However the same basics apply.

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
Re: SA:MP SAPD relations to Other police groups
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2013, 18:44:13 pm »
Unofficial groups CAN be formed BUT they cannot work against ARPD or for that matter ANY official Law Enforcement groups.

You cannot tell your staff to ignore official groups, especially the communications.

Any actions found to be working against ARPD, including the above WILL see that group shutdown.

In the past I was too lenient and the problems got much bigger, so these shutdowns will be instant and without warning.

If you wish to get back then it has to be me you talk to AND you must give guarantees that your group will NOT work against ARPD.
Moaning and shitting will make your chances very slim and may even result in community bans for the group and its members...
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal