| Date: 16-04-24  Time: 21:57 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 117
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Joining Application of VCPD - Hazard  (Read 5424 times)

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • [VC:MP] VCPD Officer
  • RELAX!
  • VC:MP: [RT]Hazard
Joining Application of VCPD - Hazard
« on: May 03, 2020, 18:36:26 pm »

Vice City Police Department
ACADEMY

Application: Hazard

1. Name and Lastname:
Eden Hazard / [MKt]Hezzy
2. Previous Names (if any):
Chulbul_Panday, Hazard, SaM_z0r, Haris_Kenwood & Harry_Soprano
3. Age:
Almost 17 (October)

4. How long have you been playing Argonath RPG VCMP?:
Started in 2012 - had a few breaks, PC wasn't working.. then rejoined back after two years.
5. Why would you like to join the Vice City Police Department?:
It's been my wish since child hood to serve VCPD but I was kicked in the past due to my silly actions. After getting unbanned from server I decided to work as a criminal because I had a high loan on me which I hadn't paid and there was no way other than being a criminal. After paying back the loan I started to work for my own dreams, always wanted to see me as a dedicated officer.
6. Why do you think you are a suitable candidate to become a VCPD Cadet?:
I have learnt all the combat tactics, you would see loyalty and maturity in me.

7. Have you ever had any criminal ties in Vice City? If so, please explain:
I never had any beefs with anyone but had loans for which I had to work as a criminal for paying them back.
8. Do you have any previous experience in other Argonath RPG Police Departments?:
Yes, a few years ago.
9. Do you agree to follow VCPD Procedures and Regulations as well as server rules?
Afcourse!

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: [NWM]Klaus
Re: Joining Application of VCPD - Hazard
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2020, 19:26:00 pm »
You have left out a lot of information in your application.

2. Previous Names (if any):
Chulbul_Panday, Hazard
You seem have forgotten a lot of your past aliases: RKB_Ricky, Rey_Soprano, Samurai.JacK^, SaM_z0r

Why did you leave these out?

3. Age:
Almost 17 (October)
Explain to me how you can be "almost 17" in October 2020, when from April 2018 to September 2018 you told us you were 16 years of age?

5. Why would you like to join the Vice City Police Department?:
It's been my wish since child hood to serve VCPD but I was kicked in the past due to my silly actions. After getting unbanned from server I decided to work as a criminal because I had a high loan on me which I hadn't paid and there was no way other than being a criminal. After paying back the loan I started to work for my own dreams, always wanted to see me as a dedicated officer.
I believe you are trying to excuse your past mistakes, talking about some "high loan" which is absolutely bullocks. You can earn money legally without issues if you wanted to. In April 2018 you were rejected by the VCPD by Huntsman, where he explains you "become a member of a criminal group and became a notorious criminal. All you did since was shit-talk VCPD, its members and displayed an incredible inability at being civil". You didn't join the Soprano Mafia because of a high loan. Do not try to bullshit us, we want nothing but the truth from you.

I never had any beefs with anyone but had loans for which I had to work as a criminal for paying them back.
Once again, you're attempting to hide your past. No mention of your time working with the Soprano Mafia back in April 2018. In August 2018, Ellis explained "we also found out you have criminal ties with Viper, making you a security threat aswell". Why not elaborate on this? In September 2018 Ellis also said that you "went ahead and mistreat civilians and vandalize their properties". Do you have an explanation for this?

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • RELAX!
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2020, 20:07:31 pm »
First of all I apologize because I can't write much since I'm online from my android and can't access the PC right now.

Yes I have a lot of nicknames but I couldn't write each and every nickname since I forgot a few and I just put the nicknames for which I'm known by the community. Anyways if you say.. I'll be adding the nicks whenever possible.

At that time I was worried of getting rejected because of being younger.

I thought the same as you but unfortunately I had a time of two-three months and I was afraid If I couldn't pay the loan on time..

I think you didn't know I joined Sopranos when I was known as Harry and at that time I just took the loan that time and was enjoying without any problems.

Ah yes,  I was immature and raged at that time.. Still I'm a raged guy but the difference is I abide the rules and don't mix them up with my rage. And I'm a staff member in a few well-known servers in VC:MP so that's why I learnt to cool down myself.

Then I got banned, rejoined after a long period of time.. I was kicked from Sopranos that time.. Then the period of paying the loan was started and DanielS reminded me that I have a loan of 300K ARD which is absolutely more.. At least for me. I couldn't earn it in a legal way.. I stayed away from my dreams only because of this. There's nothing I will get by hiding the truth.

Yes I admit everything but there's a lot of difference in me.. I know past never dies that's why Im struggling for the present. I can assure that I will NOT screw up like the past and I know I can be a dedicated officer.

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2020, 23:26:13 pm »
There's a lack of honesty from you. It seems you lie very easily. It's difficult to trust people like this.
I thought the same as you but unfortunately I had a time of two-three months and I was afraid If I couldn't pay the loan on time..
That is no excuse. You purposely broke the law on several occasions, and most likely made $300,000 illegally. This is a serious crime on a large scale and you fail to see that.
I think you didn't know I joined Sopranos when I was known as Harry and at that time I just took the loan that time and was enjoying without any problems.
The fact is, you joined a notorious criminal group and you failed to mention this to me before.
Ah yes,  I was immature and raged at that time.. Still I'm a raged guy but the difference is I abide the rules and don't mix them up with my rage. And I'm a staff member in a few well-known servers in VC:MP so that's why I learnt to cool down myself.
You're still a "raged guy"? Please elaborate.
Yes I admit everything but there's a lot of difference in me.. I know past never dies that's why Im struggling for the present. I can assure that I will NOT screw up like the past and I know I can be a dedicated officer.
The first step is admitting your past mistakes and owning up to them. Don't try to hide it or find excuses.

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • RELAX!
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2020, 23:56:08 pm »
It's up to you whether if you give me a chance or not, trust me or not.. but I don't fall back from my said words.

How would anyone make these things in a legal way? Also even if it's possible but atleast 50% of the daytime activity is required which I can't pay.

I talked about the present, never went back to the history for writing all the stuff but now I think I should have.

Sometimes I acted like I'm raged too much and that's why I screwed things up but now I have learnt to control my anger.

I would have never made an application here If all I wanted was to hide my mistakes but I'm serious right now.

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2020, 00:23:48 am »
It's up to you whether if you give me a chance or not, trust me or not.. but I don't fall back from my said words.
It is up to me, but you can help yourself by being completely honest in this application and in future.
I talked about the present, never went back to the history for writing all the stuff but now I think I should have.
Yes, you should. I want you to explain in greater detail your history with Soprano, both as Rey and Harry. I also want you to explain your connection with the Viper gang and who was involved.

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • RELAX!
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2020, 01:38:50 am »
Actually Klaus.. believe me I don't really remember about these previous things If I had them in my mind I would have told you. There's no benefit of me hiding the history..

But when I was known as Harry Soprano I was a member along with SezaR (he's in VCPD now), Enzo and Antonio.. others too but don't really remember much about what happened.

I'm trying my best to tell you everything I can.. maybe I might've forgot few things/incidents but I don't lie.

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2020, 05:00:19 am »
Attempting to pay off a $300,000 loan via illegal means is something you can end up in serious trouble for.

I'm not kidding, the gravity of your crimes and affiliations, combined with your history in the police department is enough to decline your employment and even warrant an application ban for a substantial period of time. It's not up to me in the end but its a possibility.

How would anyone make these things in a legal way? Also even if it's possible but atleast 50% of the daytime activity is required which I can't pay.

I'm serious right now.

Then the period of paying the loan was started and DanielS reminded me that I have a loan of 300K ARD which is absolutely more.. At least for me. I couldn't earn it in a legal way.. I stayed away from my dreams only because of this. There's nothing I will get by hiding the truth.

It sounds like bull to me, considering the complete contradiction in the above quotes. First, you worry about money and decide that going on the wrong side of the law is the best way to pay it off, and then you say you're serious about a law enforcement career?

Really?

Perjuring yourself on an official police document and attempting to manipulate the department in your favor based on the complete disbelief that your age was a prime factor in your acceptance.

Yeah, shows me how serious you are about law enforcement.

I believe you are trying to excuse your past mistakes, talking about some "high loan" which is absolutely bullocks. You can earn money legally without issues if you wanted to. In April 2018 you were rejected by the VCPD by Huntsman, where he explains you "become a member of a criminal group and became a notorious criminal. All you did since was shit-talk VCPD, its members and displayed an incredible inability at being civil". You didn't join the Soprano Mafia because of a high loan. Do not try to bullshit us, we want nothing but the truth from you.

Once again, you're attempting to hide your past. No mention of your time working with the Soprano Mafia back in April 2018. In August 2018, Ellis explained "we also found out you have criminal ties with Viper, making you a security threat aswell". Why not elaborate on this? In September 2018 Ellis also said that you "went ahead and mistreat civilians and vandalize their properties". Do you have an explanation for this?

Again leaving out the most serious of your criminal affiliations in an attempt to try and increase your chances of acceptance into the department. "I forgot" isn't going to work here, it's simply not possible to forget that you were part of the Soprano Mafia, the Vipers Street Gang, and any other affiliations you had/have with people on the street.

That excuse won't work here, we know all about your history.

Again, "had to" is bullshit. You could have gone for a legal alternative or asked for help but instead broke the law and are here now hoping for a law enforcement career.

Let me be clear, the door is open for you, if you're honest, and I mean SERIOUSLY HONEST. Any more bullshit is only you further perjuring yourself on an official document giving the VCPD Command even further reason to deny you. Be honest to the fullest extent you can possibly be, and I'm sure you'll be given a chance.

However, let me remind you that any form of betrayal, leaking, or criminal activity will be reviewed as treason, espionage, or corruption, to name a few. Further elaboration is below. An official law enforcement career means you're held to a higher standard, not a lower one.

For reference:
Quote from: Constitution for the State of Vice
   Act IV
    Threats or plotting a criminal act, or encouraging a criminal act is a crime.

Act VI
    Anyone taking part in an offense is guilty of that offense. Anyone encouraging, helping to prepare or
    to commit that offense is guilty of that offense

Act VIII
    Anyone who causes, by their presence or by disrupting the tasks of law enforcement personnel, is
    to be charged with obstruction of justice. Anyone refusing to cooperate with law enforcement
    personnel with reasonable cause to act can be charged with obstruction of justice as well.

Act XIX
    Treason and high treason are classed as the acts of putting national security in danger by breaching security or
    releasing confidential documents, the acts of attempting to establish a new government or overthrow the existing
    one, or otherwise betraying the United States of Argonath.

Subsection I
        Such acts of treason and/or high treason are subject to a court trial, a large fee, and/or jail time in
        a maximum security or military prison.

I'm sure you'll want to avoid these charges, and you know why I'm quoting them for you.

As blunt as I may sound in this response, let's be honest, your history backs up everything stated here. However, as I said, so far the door is open for you, don't close it for yourself. I believe that you may just be given another chance if your responses from this point onward are with full honesty and you show the command (and the FBI regarding your criminal background) that you're clean and willing to start new.

Good luck with your application.

Regards,
FBI Special Agent Kowalski

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • RELAX!
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2020, 10:32:15 am »
I'm not that kind of person you're thinking.. I tried my best and I don't have any words left. I'm sick of explaining this thing repeatedly.

Besides I think most of you have doubts about me and I don't want to live wherever my honesty/loyalty is questioned. I don't have to proof anything. You can just deny my application and hopefully I won't be headache for you guys anymore.

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2020, 10:38:43 am »
I'm not that kind of person you're thinking.. I tried my best and I don't have any words left.

Simply just put the result here.

If that is your best, then you've got some real low standards that are simply not up to par with the Vice City Police Department.

You fail to justify your extremist connections to any of the gangs or mafias you've been a part of or your extremist behavior, and you fail to put enough effort into proving yourself.
Note: Definition of extremism from Wikipedia: Extremism means, literally, "the quality or state of being extreme" or "the advocacy of extreme measures or views". Extreme criminal connections and extreme measures to pay off that loan classes you as an extremist.

Unrecommended, you don't seem to really want it, nor do you seem to actually care enough.

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • RELAX!
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2020, 10:42:35 am »
No I don't.

Just withdrawing my application.

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2020, 10:50:16 am »
It's been my wish since child hood to serve VCPD

Right... I see.

It's a shame, honestly. You actually looked like you had some potential, and might have actually been in line for another chance.

Oh, and by the way, interesting edit.

I'm not that kind of person you're thinking.. I tried my best and I don't have any words left. I'm sick of explaining this thing repeatedly.

Besides I think most of you have doubts about me and I don't want to live wherever my honesty/loyalty is questioned. I don't have to proof anything. You can just deny my application and hopefully I won't be headache for you guys anymore.

You do have to prove it if you want to be part of the VCPD. Your honesty and loyalty is being questioned because you've given the department (and quite frankly even the FBI with my aforementioned notes regarding your extremist criminal connections) every reason to. If you're sick of explaining yourself in order to receive a chance that you desire, why apply in the first place?

I'm not VCPD Command, but with your past, I was definitely looking to learn more about your past connections and how hard you've worked to get yourself clean and become a valued member of the department. Turns out I was completely wrong, and it's truly sad to see. Besides, you've got a long rap sheet that puts you under federal crosshairs, especially when you mentioned that you've been committing crimes to pay off a $300,000 loan. That's a very serious crime.

Your extremist connections and your criminal record are why I've posted here so far. I don't really have anything more to say though.

Good luck with your future endeavors.

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • RELAX!
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2020, 10:59:55 am »
I'm no longer interested in the application now, sorry.

I will enjoy somewhere else where there's no doubt on my loyalty & honesty.

Sometimes.. as a freecop and sometimes I'll be wandering here and there.

I want to withdraw my application from here, no need confirmations.

Thank you!

Offline danigold

• PIG Member
  • Citizen
  • Proud PIG
  • Badge-ID: #P1GA55
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2020, 14:24:31 pm »
Deny my application.
Deny my application.

You know you can just withdraw your application instead of waiting to be inevitably denied, right?
Thats a charge.

Offline Hazard

• Fearless | Dabangg
  • RELAX!
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2020, 15:45:35 pm »
Deny my application.
Deny my application.

You know you can just withdraw your application instead of waiting to be inevitably denied, right?
I modified my replies before you added this reply.

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2020, 21:31:39 pm »
I was surprised to see you committing crimes today on a large scale, but should I have been?

I don't want to live wherever my honesty/loyalty is questioned. I don't have to proof anything.
As I very clearly explained to you before, the first step to redemption is to admit your mistakes and learn from them. When you spend years lying to everyone, do you think we are all of a sudden going to trust you? You don't think that you might actually need to prove yourself? Don't be such an ignorant f**king fringe. You lied in three VCPD applications, and even got banned from the server for lying. After all that, you're upset that your honesty is being questioned? Man the f**k up please and grow a pair you absolute child.

You lied to us in this very application, telling us all about how being a dedicated VCPD Officer is your 'dream', yet not even a day after applying you're murdering police officers and smuggling. You lied by telling me you're loyal. How can you be loyal to the VCPD? You fell on a first hurdle and can't even answer some simple questions without throwing your toys out the pram. You lied to us saying that you've matured yet here you are showing the same kind of immaturity you're renown for.

Congratulations on wasting my time and everyone's time. I gave you a chance and you just threw it right in the trash you unappreciative twat. You're a disgrace and if you had an ounce of respect for me or anyone in the VCPD you wouldn't have behaved the way you just did.

Denied

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal