| Date: 19-04-24  Time: 01:30 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 141
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Advice and a Warning ...  (Read 3616 times)

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
Advice and a Warning ...
« on: January 27, 2015, 18:29:24 pm »
As some of you have recently commented there has been an impression of poor service by the webteam I thought I would led abit of insight and advice, and lastly a warning.

Yes the ARPD forums have not been as good as they should be, and from what I can tell this has been down to too many senior members altering things without full knowledge of the impacts.
Once this became known changes happened, with my agreement to restrict that ability to do significant changes to only the trusted webteam.

Some of you seem to think that the webteam know about every problem and are not fixing them, its actually more like they dont know the problem and thus dont know it needs fixing.

IF you are aware of a problem, contact your servers command team who can contact the wbtem on the forum maintenance board, or contact them direct.

Each server has a webteam member whos role is to look after them, to help fix problems and advise.

Your first point of call is them, do NOT use publicaly accessable topics on the forum chat, its disrespectful and may lead to punishments and removal of privelages on the forum as those affected may get unnessecarily distressed.  This is of particulary note to any command team member who thinks criticising in public the webteam is allowed, if you have an issue talk to them!

There is a possiblity of forum bans from this so please please understand its better to communicate with them than moan at them, find a resolution to the problems.

In the end if you treat them like shit and that happened yesterday, then they might treat you like shit !
Treat them with respect and maybe they will be just the peson you need in time of a forum problem ..

A rather annoyed Commisioner ...
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal