| Date: 25-04-24  Time: 12:50 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Top-notch Сasual Dating - Genuine Damsels by Seth
[April 20, 2024, 11:00:22 am]

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Authentic Damsels by PatarHD
[April 19, 2024, 23:24:35 pm]

Superlative Сasual Dating - Verified Damsels by saqibkhan
[April 19, 2024, 22:30:34 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 271
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Complaint against a Sergeant and FBI Special Agent  (Read 1692 times)

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
  • Badge-ID: VC-C1337
  • VC:MP: Kessu
Complaint against a Sergeant and FBI Special Agent
« on: August 26, 2022, 23:58:30 pm »
Report against: A Sergeant

Name(s) of those reporting: Kimberly Purp Lee (Kessu)

Reasons: Refusal to allow medical care, refusal to do due process, not knowing miranda rights, indirectly but actively trying to kill me to bleeding from gunshot wound

Evidence: Album with 44 pictures

Other Details: Storytime.

I was minding my business (literally, Downtown Ammunation) when some crazy dude came in, bought a Tec-9, loaded it right away and started shooting at me. I hid behind the counter until he had to reload, which is when I ran outside to protect the customer who was in the shooting range. The person managed to hit me in the leg after he reloaded before I was in cover, which is when I tackled the person and grappled over the weapon. Somehow during that fight the weapon fired (multiple times? I can't tell) and the dude just collapsed right away. I saw massive bleeding from him and some bleeding from my own leg. I then let go of the weapon and immediately called 911, providing explanation that I am in front of Downtown Ammunation, on the road, with evidence of a crime in front of me.

Soon after the Sergeant appears, I had my arms raised up as it was a shootout site and I told him the weapon on the ground was evidence and that it is a case of self-defense. Sergeant picked up the evidence and FBI Special Agent arrived. I was told by the Sergeant that I am not allowed to speak as miranda rights, which confused me as I know miranda rights include the right to remain silent, not forced silence. I then also proposed the Sergeant and the Agent to talk to a possible witness to it all, the customer in the shooting range. The Agent then outright refused it and told me to bring him to court???? I will emphasize that neither the Sergeant or the Agent did any investigation at this point and they cuffed me, while I was bleeding still from the gunshot wound which I also mentioned to them.

Once we arrived to the police station I couldn't really walk as my leg was totally numb and the Sergeant completely ignored that and just pulled me out of the car and dragged me beyond the reception desk and now asks if I want an investigation of the chain of events. Like what the f**k is that, you just refused to investigate anything at the scene of the situation. I told that f**k yes and he drags me in to the offices upstairs, completely ignoring my wound even inside the police station. I then ask for medical care again, at which point the Agent looks like he's as useful as bag of bricks. Sergeant tells me to sit down when I'm still bleeding and being refused medical care and not being able to walk I refused to sit down and insisted that I get medical care. The Agent told me "fine, keep standing" or something like that. The Sergeant takes off to patrol and only after that the Agent asks for a medic, and a helpful officer arrived who took a closer look but he had no medical expertise to handle a gunshot wound.

At this point Captain of the PD arrived on scene, who actually started the investigation instead of the Sergeant or the Agent, whom both were at the scene. And finally the medic arrives and actually takes care of my bleeding leg so I'm no longer actively being killed by the Sergeant and the Agent.

I went over everything that happened with the Captain, who was willing to uncuff me after frisking me for weapons, something that the Sergeant and the Agent also never did. The Agent also asked for the evidence weapon, which the Sergeant already had. They were both clearly incompetent to handling any sort of legitimate investigation. The Sergeant was called back to the station to tell what weapon was seized.

Then the Agent, unbelievably so, actually asks me if there's a witness to "the crime". Yes, he asks for a witness after refusing to talk to them and telling me to bring them to court. I obviously could not identify the customer at the scene, but now I do know his name is Hyroshi Seiichi. I know because he bought a Tec-9 from my store and I hadn't thrown out the receipt that he didn't take, he only took the warranty.
At this point Sergeant returned and Captain questioned him about the siezed evidence. The Sergeant claims he can't even know if the weapon was used in the crime, which absolutely bamboozled me. How can the only weapon at the scene only a couple minutes after the person died not be the weapon used, especially when it was laying on the ground next to the corpse???? The Sergeant is clearly an idiot.

The Captain then asks me if I can prove it was self-defense and I explain the story above to the Captain, including the witness who I could not identify at the time. The Captain the radios in the Agent and asks them if they have any questions to me, he quickly arrives at the office and says "yes", then "no".

The Captain apologizes for the behavior of the Sergeant and the Agent who did absolutely nothing during this entire scenario except try to have me bleed out in their custody. I informed the Captain that there will be a complaint against those two, to which Captain tells me that I have the right to do so and asks me if he can drive me someplace safe due to a protest out front, that I read turned bloody later. The Captain drove me to Ryton Aide to get some medications and then he dropped me off at Downtown Ammunation.

After the fact I did schedule a visit to a hospital and thankfully there is no permanent damage to my leg.

I will commend the Captain for outstanding behavior and performance in caring for the people in his custody. I believe he can also confirm everything that happened once he arrived and took over the investigation in the police station.

I do not know the names of the people involved, I believe the Captain can identify the law enforcement officers, I only know what rank they had at the time of the events.

I was cleared of all charges and I do not have the contact information of Hyroshi Seiichi. You guys may be able to track him down.
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.
Untrustworthy, unhelpful, and simply quite a pain..

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
Re: Complaint against a Sergeant and FBI Special Agent
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2022, 02:40:09 am »

Vice City Police Department
Office of High Command
Chief of Police
Gabriel "Huntsman" Adams

Dear citizen,

Thank you for filing your complain.

I am very sorry to hear about the horrendous experience you were put through. We, as the police force of the city, strive to be trusted and revered by our community. The actions described in this report display a contribution to the opposite.

I must note that I cannot comment on the actions of the Agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigations, as they are under Federal Authority, and hence outside my reach, I am sure that the FBI Director will address these concerns shortly.

After having reviewed the evidence provided, I would like to provide the following points:
1) Sergeant did say "You have to remain silent", implying the suspect has no right to speak. However, knowing that the Sergeant is not of a native background, I must draw the assumption that they wanted to say that the suspect has the right to remain silent, but due to a language barrier has miscommunicated his direction. I understand that this is not acceptable for an officer of this rank, but I do not see this as something that should be used as basis for a disciplinary action. It will be noted and the Sergeant will be informed of his mistake. - Will not be investigated - not deemed a punishable offence
2) Sergeant undoubtedly rejected medical assistance to the complainant and failed to provide first aid. As evident in the evidence, the Sergeant chose not to address the medical situation at hand and even told the suspect who was understandably in pain to "shut up". To be investigated - serious misconduct
3) Sergeant has failed to appropriately process a weapon critical to an alleged murder investigation - Cannot determine from the evidence provided, witness testimony by Captain Nylez required
4) Sergeant has failed to show any interest in appropriately investigating the situation and the self-defence charge - VCPD protocol states the following:
11.6. VCPD Officer must provide the suspect with a fair investigation if he has requested one. Only suspects that have surrendered are entitled to an investigation. If the suspect has opened fire towards the officers or have tried evading custody, their right to be investigated is voided.
As evident in the evidence provided, the suspect clearly surrendered and shown no signs of defiance. For this reason, they were entitled to a fair investigation. What I see from the evidence is that a fair investigation was denied to the citizen until the Captain got involved. Serious misconduct to be investigated.
5) Gross incompetence - The whole situation seems to have been handled very unprofessionally. The Sergeant seems to have been unable to uphold the standard of conduct expected of his rank and failed to lead by example.
OOC note: The lack of roleplay and ability or unwilingness to do so in the situation provided is unacceptable for an officer of said position - To be investigated - serious misconduct

Based on the following observations drawn from reviewing the evidence, I call:
- Captain Nylez to post their testimony
- Citizen Kimberly Purp Lee to have (if any) additional witnesses post their statements

- Sergeant David Brand to post their defence.

The deadline for requested submissions is August 30. In the event of lack of any further testimony, or the Sergeant's defence, report to be handled based on the above observations.

Signed,
Chief of Police Gabriel Adams,
Vice City Police Department.
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Spadaa

• You will never run !
  • Citizen
  • VC:MP: [LRP]David
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2022, 03:38:40 am »
So, first of all lets start with my side of story , you did not call 911 Mr kessu , I came to Downtown area passed on an report on the radio that there is a murder of a citizen called kessu to Hyroshi Seiichi by a weapon called Tec-9 I just come to find a lady in front of me bleeding, I told you you have to remain silent because you can get an investigation on WBPD you don't have the right to talk while you " /sur  "I did not refuse to get you an investigation I tried to cuff you as u said and after that, the agent comes to me and he started to talk with you then he told me to take u in WBPD I got u there then took u out the car like u said and asked u if u wanna get an investigation on not as u said too and that's means I did not refuse to get you investigation you said yes I got you in my desk and then the agent arrived and I asked him in radio if he will handle you or not because my officers needed me to help them outside with other things he said he will handle the investigate after that i get out start guarding the WBPD with other officers from citizens They were protesting in front of the PD and some of them tried to enter the PD already but me and other officers stoped them at the same time you get investigate with our Cap. and the Agent of FBI after while CAP requested me to tell him detailed about the weapons i got confiscated as we see in your screenshots i told him the what i know and i saw and then left outside again with other officers

Now let me clear some points
1. you told me to ask anyone who was in the firing range "witness of the accident" I looked and did not find anyone near to ask him about the accident and if there was someone and I am mistaken why he did not attend the investigation ?
2. You can't talk as i said while you are cuffed if you surrender and wanna investigation you should not talk while getting arrested you can ask for an investigation and a lawyer too in the PD not to still talk and shout at the cops they come to you to help and keep your safety
3. If you said " I was on self-defending " you should prove that anyone could kill anyone and tell officers or police or whatever it's called I was self-defense am I right ? the street is not a place to investigate and prove that you killed him in self-defense yourself
4. I notice that you got injured in your leg but this is not a prove too to believe that you were in self-defense you maybe lie and you got injured when fighting or stole something from others .. etc
5. Agent asked me to reach you inside the PD to investigate you there and get you a doctor and I helped him on that point he asked me to do this , the Agent asked you once you reach the office and he comes if u need a doctor or not and you said I don't and I asked you to have a seat but you still standing up so if you really tired from being injured I think any other person would like to take rest and he will take off his mad and prefer to take a rest because he got injured am i right ? , and if any citizen refuses to get a doctor or help while he is injured i cant force him to get healed iam an police officer not a doctor

Singed,
VCPD Sergeant David

FREEZE NOW IT IS VCPD !!

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2022, 03:43:03 am »
So, first of all lets start with my side of story , you did not call 911 Mr kessu , I came to Downtown area passed on an report on the radio that there is a murder of a citizen called kessu to Hyroshi Seiichi by a weapon called Tec-9 I just come to find a lady in front of me bleeding, I told you you have to remain silent because you can get an investigation on WBPD you don't have the right to talk while you " /sur  "I did not refuse to get you an investigation I tried to cuff you as u said and after that, the agent comes to me and he started to talk with you then he told me to take u in WBPD I got u there then took u out the car like u said and asked u if u wanna get an investigation on not as u said too and that's means I did not refuse to get you investigation you said yes I got you in my desk and then the agent arrived and I asked him in radio if he will handle you or not because my officers needed me to help them outside with other things he said he will handle the investigate after that i get out start guarding the WBPD with other officers from citizens They were protesting in front of the PD and some of them tried to enter the PD already but me and other officers stoped them at the same time you get investigate with our Cap. and the Agent of FBI after while CAP requested me to tell him detailed about the weapons i got confiscated as we see in your screenshots i told him the what i know and i saw and then left outside again with other officers

Now let me clear some points
1. you told me to ask anyone who was in the firing range "witness of the accident" I looked and did not find anyone near to ask him about the accident and if there was someone and I am mistaken why he did not attend the investigation.
2. You can't talk as a said while you are cuffed if you surrender and wanna investigation you should not talk while getting arrested you can ask for an investigation and a lawyer too in the PD not to still talk and shout at the cops they come to you to help and keep your safety
3. If you said " I was on self-defending " you should prove that anyone could kill anyone and tell officers or police or whatever it's called I was self-defense am I right ? the street is not a place to investigate and prove that you killed him in self-defense yourself
4. I notice that you got injured in your leg but this is not a prove too to believe that you were in self-defense you maybe lie and you got injured when fighting or stole something from others .. etc
5. Agent asked me to reach you inside the PD to investigate you there and get you a doctor and I helped him on that point he asked me to note this the Agent asked you once you reach the office and he comes if u need a doctor or not and you said I don't and I asked you to have a seat but you still standing up so if you really tired from being injured I think any other person would like to take rest

Singed,
VCPD Sergeant David
I did call 911, I did say I'm infront of DT ammu with the evidence.

When you arrived, I did tell you it was self-defense. Exhibit A, album picture #1.

1. you told me to ask anyone who was in the firing range "witness of the accident" I looked and did not find anyone near to ask him about the accident and if there was someone and I am mistaken why he did not attend the investigation.

You did no investigation. Exhibit B, album picture #3, #4, #5 and #6. 3 different people around who you asked absolutely nothing from.
Nigga you flip sides so much you might aswell be a f**king pancake; one week you're in a crime family, then the next one you apply for VCPD.

Offline Spadaa

• You will never run !
  • Citizen
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2022, 04:00:26 am »
1. If you got proof that you had called 911 please post I had checked all the album twice and did not find anything about the 911 call, You still did not call 911

2. If you need an investigation to let you get out of jail you can't talk about an investigation in the street as I said before you could ask it on the PD as I said too

Anyway, that was my replay if Chief got any more questions he could ask me and I will answer him for sure

Singed,
Sergeant David

FREEZE NOW IT IS VCPD !!

Offline Kowalski.

• [VC:MP] Retired FBI Director
  • Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
  • Badge-ID: #FBI001
  • Discord: MrMeeses491#7309
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2022, 07:22:25 am »

U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation
Internal Affairs Division

Greetings.

The FBI wishes to apologize for the experiences you have undergone, ma'am. As the primary law enforcement branch of the United States, we seek to uphold high standards. The actions described in this report allege that such standards have been undermined, which concerns the FBI Internal Affairs Division.

A series of preliminary findings in regard to this report in its entirety have been made. Please note that these are not final and are subject to interpretation and review.

• It is apparent that certain misconduct has occurred. Whether intentional or unintentional, some of these border on criminal misconduct.
  • It is evident that immediate medical aid was not provided to an injured person. Given the potential implications, this may be interpreted as a breach of the Constitutional right not to be deprived of life. This is also a potential act of Endangerment, which is a criminal offence under the Vice City Criminal Law of 2021.
  • It is apparent that the investigation undertaken was inefficient and could have been executed in a more professional manner.

These are the preliminary findings of the FBI Internal Affairs, however, given VCPD Command's involvement and our consultation with them in the handling of this report, we will abstain from commenting on the actions of anyone other than the Special Agent reported, who is identified as Agent Aiden Harris.

Judging by the evidence, our preliminary findings are as follows:

• Special Agent Aiden Harris did not conduct an immediate investigation on the field. This does not appear to be a breach of protocol or the law. The field can be dangerous and it is for the safety of yourself and the Agent that investigations are conducted at a police station or FBI Headquarters.
  • Special Agent Aiden Harris informed you that you will have the right to defend yourself in court. While Internal Affairs acknowledges your interpretation of this at the time, this information is factually correct. Any escalations, and you would be able to defend yourself in a court of law, as is your legal right. This is consistent with the right to remain innocent until proven guilty in a court of law for indictable offences as per the Constitution.
  • Special Agent Aiden Harris has called for a medic. It is evident that medical aid could certainly be called faster, though this appears to be an issue on the state police side of things, for which Chief of Police Gabriel Adams is responsible for handling.
  • Special Agent Aiden Harris has made a comment telling you to "keep standing". Given the context, it is apparent that it was a response to you not wishing to sit down, despite your injury. This is unfortunately not an act the Internal Affairs believes is against FBI procedures or the law.
  • Special Agent Aiden Harris has sought to interview any potential witnesses you have named, as you have stated and is observed in the evidence.

Ultimately, our preliminary findings simply show that while the situation could potentially be handled better, we do not see anything unlawful or against FBI protocol from Special Agent Aiden Harris in the evidence so far. This, too, is a preliminary finding, subject to review and interpretation.

We call on Special Agent Aiden Harris to explain the situation and submit his defence.

The deadline is August 30th for any and all requested submissions and any further submissions from Ms. Lee.

Regards,

Director Kowalski
Internal Affairs Division - U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Retired General of the Armed Forces Kowalski
A.R.A.F. - Argonath RPG Armed Forces
U.S. Department of Defense

Offline Nylezer

• Lieutenant
  • [VC:MP] VCPD Deputy Chief
  • Sometimes too smart for my own good.
    • Skype - gest00rd
  • SA-MP: Nylez
  • VC:MP: Nylez
  • Discord: Nylez#6570
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2022, 08:17:06 am »

Office of High Command
Captain
Arthur "Nylez" Williams

Greetings,

My statement will begin from the moment I've arrived at the scene in the interrogation room in Washington Beach. I see a suspect being interrogated by a Federal officer and the Sergeant, David. It must have seemed like that I have eczema because I scratched my head multiple times within a very short timespan.

A suspect was uncomfortably leaning against the table while wearing cuffs while both the Special Agent and the Sergeant only seemed to be focused on getting a conviction, the discomfort of the suspect didn't seem a high priority.

I examined the wound the complainant was speaking about and it seemed urgent enough to be a priority. I took over interrogation since I felt like it was going way too slow given the situation inside AND outside (there was a protest going on). There was a severe lack of action from both the interrogators and it seemed like the communication between them was non existent. The complainant already explained my actions from that point so that is no longer relevant to repeat.

As said above, conviction seemed a higher priority than the mental and physical health of the person in custody. No matter what situation, this is never acceptable from any member who is a part of Law Enforcement.

What I can conclude is that neither of the interrogators seemed to remember that Sector 3: Rights and Freedoms, section H exists: The right to remain innocent before being proven guilty in a court of law for indictable offences.
I hope proper action will be taken against both of them and sincerely apologise once again for their behavior.

If there are any further questions, make sure to let me know.

Signed,

VCPD Captain Arthur "Nylez" Williams
It's just a few gun shot holes pansy, tough it out.

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2022, 08:44:35 am »

Greetings.

The FBI thanks the witness, Captain Arthur Williams, for his statement.

Having observed the witness statement, Internal Affairs notes the statement made and will take it into account when making its findings on the situation.

A suspect was uncomfortably leaning against the table while wearing cuffs while both the Special Agent and the Sergeant only seemed to be focused on getting a conviction, the discomfort of the suspect didn't seem a high priority.

As said above, conviction seemed a higher priority than the mental and physical health of the person in custody. No matter what situation, this is never acceptable from any member who is a part of Law Enforcement.

I hope proper action will be taken against both of them and sincerely apologise once again for their behavior.

The FBI Internal Affairs asks that any witnesses or other involved parties refrain from added input and assumptions as it only makes it harder to determine the facts of the case and unfairly presumes guilt prior to the verdict of this complaint by the Internal Affairs Division.

Regards,

Director Kowalski
Internal Affairs Division - U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Offline MaddyT

• Aiden Harris
  • [VC:MP] FBI Agent
  • Badge-ID: #FBI007
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2022, 13:34:40 pm »
Before I begin, I'd like to let you know that during an undercover operation I had been mugged not once, not twice but 4 times in the Downtown area and once right in front of the Ammunation at which place the said incident took place which the Bureau is aware of.
I responded to the attempted murder because of the lack of available VCPD officers at the time and when I arrived, my first response was to get out of that area because of it being a bad neighborhood. I couldn't risk getting shot at, I told Officer David to take the woman to the Police Department for further questioning.

Yes, I denied to interrogate the witness there because of the reason stated above. I even told her that he can provide his statement if in case this goes to the court. I do not see any wrongdoings from my side here.

I did not notice that the woman was bleeding(Kessu did not rp that he was bleeding in front of me up until we reached Washington Beach Police Department, logs are in the spoiler below) up until we reached the police department as we drove in different cars. But as soon as I noticed it, I made sure that we took her inside the department and called a medic right away. I offered the woman to take a seat but her ego seemed to be bigger that she'd rather hurt herself instead of taking up on my offer and kept standing. I did not force her to sit. Unfortunately, the response time was a little slow and it took a couple of minutes for the medic to arrive and the woman was treated right away.

Now that we were safe, I asked for the witness, who was practicing in the shooting range apparently and this woman apparently doesn't have the contact details of a person who was given a gun at her own business. What if this person was a crook?
That doesn't matter for now and I would like to tell her to get the details of a person in her business, especially if he/she buys a gun or uses the shooting range, because what if, god forbid, something had happened to her and we could've used the details she's gathered to track the crook down.

Getting back on topic, Captain Williams arrived at the Police Department and I let him take charge as I some Bureau work I had to attend to, this was when the medic arrived to, I left only after I made sure that the woman was treated for her injuries.
I still stayed at the Department so I can safely listen to my wiretap. After a while, the captain called me back up to the office to which I responded 'yes' when I entered the office and not to his question, this was a misunderstanding by the woman.

I do not know why Captain Williams is siding with the woman, he probably has a crush on her and is doing this so that he can woo her but all I see here is an attempt to defame me and the FBI for no mistake of my own by both the victim and Captain Williams.

Spoiler (Click to expand)
[23:16:12]  Maddy says: Officer David, why is this woman being detained for?
[23:16:13]  Kessu says: This cop has rocks for brains
[23:16:16]  [EAF]Hype puts the safety on the tec and takes off his earmuffs and goggles
[23:16:18]  Maddy says: lady shut up
[23:16:20]  [LRP]David says: She killed some body
[23:16:25]  Kessu says: IT WAS SELF DEFENSE
[23:16:25]  [EAF]Hype puts the muffs and goggles back on the table
[23:16:27]  [EAF]Pyro has left the server. (Quit)
[23:16:30]  Kessu shouts: you even took the evidence tec!!
[23:16:35]  Maddy says: you'll have your chance to defend yourself at court
[23:16:41]  Kessu says: what
[23:16:46]  [LRP]David says: i get a bag for tec with 200 ammo
[23:16:46]  Maddy says: now if you may, we will escort you to the police station
[23:16:50]  [LRP]David says: was right there
[23:16:52]  [LRP]David points
[23:16:54]  Kessu says: so nobody gonna question
[23:16:56]  Kessu says: the witness
[23:17:00]  Kessu says: in the shooting range??
[23:17:02]  Maddy says: no
[23:17:04]  Maddy says: i will not
[23:17:04]  [VCPD] ARPD Officer [SS]lederhos  has reported for police duty.
[23:17:08]  Maddy says: you can bring him in to court as well
[23:17:10]  [Advertisement] Young 18yo male from Little Haiti was shot and killed last night at an Ed Sheeran concert. Witnesses said they saw cops harrassing him inside, and later chasing him. VCPD have yet to comment. - VCN News, contact [NWM]Klaus
[23:17:14]  Stalker. says: damn!
[23:17:16]  Kessu says: sounds like hell of a complaint for me
[23:17:18]  [EAF]Hype says: y'all good?
[23:17:18]  Stalker. says: didn't get enough pizza tips!
[23:17:21]  Neutro has logged in.
[23:17:22]  Stalker. says: for a 9mm!
[23:17:23]  u cuffed ? [LRP]David
[23:17:29]  Maddy says: officer david, escort her to the station
[23:17:33]  You are entering a Vice Squad Cheetah [PD-060] owned by the VCPD.
[23:17:36]  [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : look
[23:17:37]  u cuffed ? [LRP]David
[23:17:37]  Kessu says: f**king bullshit
[23:17:41]  [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : u apply to
[23:17:42]  [EAF]Hype says: yo what's she done?
[23:17:43]  you did it, ofc Kessu
[23:17:45]  [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : VCPD
[23:17:48]  Kessu says: some guy shot at me
[23:17:49]  ARPD Forums: http://www.arpd.argonathrpg.com
[23:17:50]  [LRP]David pulls lady in the car
[23:17:51]  Kessu says: I shot back
[23:17:52]  [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : go
[23:17:53]  Kessu says: he died
[23:17:53]  [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : apply
[23:17:56]  Sup_ shouts: man I needed!!
[23:17:57]  Sup_ shouts: some guns!!
[23:17:58]  Sup_ shouts: wait!!
[23:17:59]  Kessu says: I ain't even getting medical care
[23:18:05]  Sup_ shouts: what the f**k!!
[23:18:05]  [LRP]David says: Shut up
[23:18:09]  Kessu is still bleeding from the leg
[23:18:14]  [VCPD] ARPD Officer [SS]lederhos : what site
[23:18:16]  Neutro:
[23:18:17]  [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : ARPD Forums: http://www.arpd.argonathrpg.com
[23:18:17]  zst has logged in.
[23:18:25]  [VCPD] ARPD Officer [SS]lederhos : f**k
[23:18:28]  [VCPD] ARPD Officer [SS]lederhos : ok brb
[23:18:34]  [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : lets quit
[23:18:35]  [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : now
[23:18:39]  [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : I'll tell everything
[23:18:43]  [VCPD] ARPD Officer [SS]lederhos : on dc?
[23:18:43]  [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : in discord
[23:18:45]  [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : ye
[23:18:45]  Neutro: Hi Ajviper
[23:18:47]  Thomas_MORETTI has left the server. (Quit)
[23:18:48]  [VCPD] ARPD Officer [SS]lederhos : ok let's go
[23:18:49]  [SS]lederhos has left the server. (Quit)
[23:18:58]  AJVIPER: hi neutro
[23:19:29]  [LRP]David open the door for lady
[23:19:31]  Kessu cant walk
[23:19:32]  You are entering a Cheetah [VC-C1056] owned by [EAF]iliasser.
[23:19:36]  [LRP]David pulls hear with me
[23:19:36]  Kessu points at the bleeding leg
[23:19:40]  her* [LRP]David
[23:19:48]  You received standard police equipment. Use it responsibly.
[23:19:53]  [LRP]David says: So you wanna investigation ?
[23:19:54]  zst has left the server. (Quit)
[23:19:56]  Kessu is still bleeding and being refused medical care
[23:19:58]  Kessu shouts: duh!!
[23:20:00]  Kessu shouts: of course!!
[23:20:03]  midas: dani skin 41 time
[23:20:03]  Kessu shouts: you f**king moron!!
[23:20:04]  [LRP]David says: Cool
[23:20:08]  midas: hehe
[23:20:08]  [LRP]David keeps walking
[23:20:12]  Kessu says: now get me medical care
[23:20:20]  Neutro: what are you doing here xD
[23:20:21]  [LRP]David says: which officer ?
[23:20:23]  [LRP]David says: which office*
[23:20:29]  Maddy says: whichever
[23:20:29]  [LRP]David look at maddy
[23:20:35]  Nylez has logged in.
[23:20:39]  [TAC]Marco status is set to: Active.
[23:20:41]  Maddy looks at her leg
[23:20:42]  Stalker.: wtf when did kessu become wanted
[23:20:42]  [LRP]David says: have a sit mam'm
[23:20:45]  [VCPD] ARPD Officer Edin_Kovacic  has resigned from police duty.
[23:20:47]  Kessu says: no
[23:20:47]  Maddy says: can we get a medic for her?
[23:20:50]  Nylez: ah shit

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2022, 13:57:03 pm »

Greetings.

FBI Internal Affairs thanks Special Agent Aiden Harris for his statement.

Having observed the Agent's statement, Internal Affairs notes the statement made and will take it into account when making its findings on the situation.

Regards,

Director Kowalski
U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation.

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2022, 15:19:08 pm »
Before I begin, I'd like to let you know that during an undercover operation I had been mugged not once, not twice but 4 times in the Downtown area and once right in front of the Ammunation at which place the said incident took place which the Bureau is aware of.
I responded to the attempted murder because of the lack of available VCPD officers at the time and when I arrived, my first response was to get out of that area because of it being a bad neighborhood. I couldn't risk getting shot at, I told Officer David to take the woman to the Police Department for further questioning.

Yes, I denied to interrogate the witness there because of the reason stated above. I even told her that he can provide his statement if in case this goes to the court. I do not see any wrongdoings from my side here.

I did not notice that the woman was bleeding(Kessu did not rp that he was bleeding in front of me up until we reached Washington Beach Police Department, logs are in the spoiler below) up until we reached the police department as we drove in different cars. But as soon as I noticed it, I made sure that we took her inside the department and called a medic right away. I offered the woman to take a seat but her ego seemed to be bigger that she'd rather hurt herself instead of taking up on my offer and kept standing. I did not force her to sit. Unfortunately, the response time was a little slow and it took a couple of minutes for the medic to arrive and the woman was treated right away.

Now that we were safe, I asked for the witness, who was practicing in the shooting range apparently and this woman apparently doesn't have the contact details of a person who was given a gun at her own business. What if this person was a crook?
That doesn't matter for now and I would like to tell her to get the details of a person in her business, especially if he/she buys a gun or uses the shooting range, because what if, god forbid, something had happened to her and we could've used the details she's gathered to track the crook down.

Getting back on topic, Captain Williams arrived at the Police Department and I let him take charge as I some Bureau work I had to attend to, this was when the medic arrived to, I left only after I made sure that the woman was treated for her injuries.
I still stayed at the Department so I can safely listen to my wiretap. After a while, the captain called me back up to the office to which I responded 'yes' when I entered the office and not to his question, this was a misunderstanding by the woman.

I do not know why Captain Williams is siding with the woman, he probably has a crush on her and is doing this so that he can woo her but all I see here is an attempt to defame me and the FBI for no mistake of my own by both the victim and Captain Williams.

[23:16:12]  Maddy says: Officer David, why is this woman being detained for?
[23:16:13]  Kessu says: This cop has rocks for brains
[23:16:16]  [EAF]Hype puts the safety on the tec and takes off his earmuffs and goggles
[23:16:18]  Maddy says: lady shut up
[23:16:20]  [LRP]David says: She killed some body
[23:16:25]  Kessu says: IT WAS SELF DEFENSE
[23:16:25]  [EAF]Hype puts the muffs and goggles back on the table
[23:16:27]  [EAF]Pyro has left the server. (Quit)
[23:16:30]  Kessu shouts: you even took the evidence tec!!
[23:16:35]  Maddy says: you'll have your chance to defend yourself at court
[23:16:41]  Kessu says: what
[23:16:46]  [LRP]David says: i get a bag for tec with 200 ammo
[23:16:46]  Maddy says: now if you may, we will escort you to the police station
[23:16:50]  [LRP]David says: was right there
[23:16:52]  [LRP]David points
[23:16:54]  Kessu says: so nobody gonna question
[23:16:56]  Kessu says: the witness
[23:17:00]  Kessu says: in the shooting range??
[23:17:02]  Maddy says: no
[23:17:04]  Maddy says: i will not
[23:17:04]  [VCPD] ARPD Officer [SS]lederhos  has reported for police duty.
[23:17:08]  Maddy says: you can bring him in to court as well
[23:17:10]  [Advertisement] Young 18yo male from Little Haiti was shot and killed last night at an Ed Sheeran concert. Witnesses said they saw cops harrassing him inside, and later chasing him. VCPD have yet to comment. - VCN News, contact [NWM]Klaus
[23:17:14]  Stalker. says: damn!
[23:17:16]  Kessu says: sounds like hell of a complaint for me
[23:17:18]  [EAF]Hype says: y'all good?
[23:17:18]  Stalker. says: didn't get enough pizza tips!
[23:17:21]  Neutro has logged in.
[23:17:22]  Stalker. says: for a 9mm!
[23:17:23]  u cuffed ? [LRP]David
[23:17:29]  Maddy says: officer david, escort her to the station
[23:17:33]  You are entering a Vice Squad Cheetah [PD-060] owned by the VCPD.
[23:17:36]  [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : look
[23:17:37]  u cuffed ? [LRP]David
[23:17:37]  Kessu says: f**king bullshit
[23:17:41]  [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : u apply to
[23:17:42]  [EAF]Hype says: yo what's she done?
[23:17:43]  you did it, ofc Kessu
[23:17:45]  [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : VCPD
[23:17:48]  Kessu says: some guy shot at me
[23:17:49]  ARPD Forums: http://www.arpd.argonathrpg.com
[23:17:50]  [LRP]David pulls lady in the car
[23:17:51]  Kessu says: I shot back
[23:17:52]  [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : go
[23:17:53]  Kessu says: he died
[23:17:53]  [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : apply
[23:18:14]  [VCPD] ARPD Officer [SS]lederhos : what site
[23:18:16]  Neutro:
[23:18:17]  [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : ARPD Forums: http://www.arpd.argonathrpg.com
[23:18:17]  zst has logged in.
[23:18:25]  [VCPD] ARPD Officer [SS]lederhos : f**k
[23:18:28]  [VCPD] ARPD Officer [SS]lederhos : ok brb
[23:18:34]  [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : lets quit
[23:18:35]  [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : now
[23:18:39]  [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : I'll tell everything
[23:18:43]  [VCPD] ARPD Officer [SS]lederhos : on dc?
[23:18:43]  [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : in discord
[23:18:45]  [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : ye
[23:18:45]  Neutro: Hi Ajviper
[23:18:47]  Thomas_MORETTI has left the server. (Quit)
[23:18:48]  [VCPD] ARPD Officer [SS]lederhos : ok let's go
[23:18:49]  [SS]lederhos has left the server. (Quit)
[23:18:58]  AJVIPER: hi neutro
[23:19:29]  [LRP]David open the door for lady
[23:19:31]  Kessu cant walk
[23:19:32]  You are entering a Cheetah [VC-C1056] owned by [EAF]iliasser.
[23:19:36]  [LRP]David pulls hear with me
[23:19:36]  Kessu points at the bleeding leg
[23:19:40]  her* [LRP]David
[23:19:48]  You received standard police equipment. Use it responsibly.
[23:19:53]  [LRP]David says: So you wanna investigation ?
[23:19:54]  zst has left the server. (Quit)
[23:19:56]  Kessu is still bleeding and being refused medical care
[23:19:58]  Kessu shouts: duh!!
[23:20:00]  Kessu shouts: of course!!
[23:20:03]  midas: dani skin 41 time
[23:20:03]  Kessu shouts: you f**king moron!!
[23:20:04]  [LRP]David says: Cool
[23:20:08]  midas: hehe
[23:20:08]  [LRP]David keeps walking
[23:20:12]  Kessu says: now get me medical care
[23:20:20]  Neutro: what are you doing here xD
[23:20:21]  [LRP]David says: which officer ?
[23:20:23]  [LRP]David says: which office*
[23:20:29]  Maddy says: whichever
[23:20:29]  [LRP]David look at maddy
[23:20:35]  Nylez has logged in.
[23:20:39]  [TAC]Marco status is set to: Active.
[23:20:41]  Maddy looks at her leg
[23:20:42]  Stalker.: wtf when did kessu become wanted
[23:20:42]  [LRP]David says: have a sit mam'm
[23:20:45]  [VCPD] ARPD Officer Edin_Kovacic  has resigned from police duty.
[23:20:47]  Kessu says: no
[23:20:47]  Maddy says: can we get a medic for her?
[23:20:50]  Nylez: ah shit

Your statement in it's entirety is complete bullshit.

1) If you don't want to do your job and investigate a crime of a scene you took charge of (you gave all the orders to Sergeant until Captain showed up), then why are you even at the scene?
2) How can you not notice a person bleeding? Dear god open your eyes man
3) How can I get the witness to testify in court when I was stuffed in a car and nobody took his contact information?
4) I didn't sit because I couldn't walk after you and Sergeant denied me medical care and stuffed me in a car. My leg went numb. Thank you for reinforcing your lack of care towards the citizens of the state.
5) I did have the person's contact info within my business, which I used to give you his name earlier here. Again, you are clearly unable to investigate even the scenario you yourself were a part of. How did such incompetence get within FBI's command?
6) You're actually accusing the only law enforcement officer in the entire scene who actually gave a shit about a citizen about wanting to get in to my panties and thus ignoring his job? You are beyond f**ked. Unbelievable.
7) Left this for last, looking at the logs you yourself posted.

Now you compare this to the story I told and the evidence I submitted, you'll know all this happened in Downtown. Then you drove me with Sergeant to Washington Beach, which took roughly 2 minutes.

Congratulations, you gave all the required evidence to prove you are a f**king liar and totally incompetent at your job.

Offline Spadaa

• You will never run !
  • Citizen
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2022, 21:19:42 pm »
I just wanna note some points about what the lady said

How can I get the witness to testify in court when I was stuffed in a car and nobody took his contact information?

Actually, I said in my last reply and I'll say it again I had looked for any citizen near your shop Downtown and I did not find anything and if there was a witness as you said why he did not attend your investigation, for sure The Captain had asked you if there is any witness right?

4) I didn't sit because I couldn't walk after you and Sergeant denied me medical care and stuffed me in a car. My leg went numb. Thank you for reinforcing your lack of care towards the citizens of the state.

First, I did not deny you medical care I asked you to relax on the chair at the same time the Agent asked you if u need medical care cause you got hurt I think u would relax on the chair as any hurt suspect would do it in this case or any citizen This is called logic if you have a screenshot that you asked me or the Agent you need a doctor and we denied or refuse whatever you called to cure you let us all see it wanna add something too , guess who get the doctor when captain nylez as us as officers in radio to get a doctor for the suspect whos gets investigation at the WBPD it was me if as u said i deny to help you with medical help i could not to get the doctor for you ( i think he was fortune ) , the second thing i helped you as u see in maddy record to get in the car and get off it to the road of the office btw

FREEZE NOW IT IS VCPD !!

Offline Kessu

• Citizen
  • Eighth Avenue Furies!
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2022, 21:39:47 pm »
I just wanna note some points about what the lady said

How can I get the witness to testify in court when I was stuffed in a car and nobody took his contact information?

Actually, I said in my last reply and I'll say it again I had looked for any citizen near your shop Downtown and I did not find anything and if there was a witness as you said why he did not attend your investigation, for sure The Captain had asked you if there is any witness right?

Answered in evidence, which you clearly did not look at.

First, I did not deny you medical care I asked you to relax on the chair at the same time the Agent asked you if u need medical care cause you got hurt I think u would relax on the chair as any hurt suspect would do it in this case or any citizen This is called logic if you have a screenshot that you asked me or the Agent you need a doctor and we denied or refuse whatever you called to cure you let us all see it wanna add something too , guess who get the doctor when captain nylez as us as officers in radio to get a doctor for the suspect whos gets investigation at the WBPD it was me if as u said i deny to help you with medical help i could not to get the doctor for you ( i think he was fortune ) , the second thing i helped you as u see in maddy record to get in the car and get off it to the road of the office btw

Answered in evidence, which you clearly did not look at.

I don't need to say anything more, these two dug themselves in to the holes they're in.

Offline Hype

• /hug and /handshake enjoyer
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: EAFPD420
  • VC:MP: [EAF]Hype
« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2022, 18:40:39 pm »
Hello, my name is Hyroshi Seiichi. I saw an announcement in the newspaper from the PD looking for a bystander witness to a situation at the Downtown Ammunation, wearing brown clothes, who I am fairly certain is me. With that out of the way, here is my statement:

I finished my day shift at the petrol station in Ocean Beach for the day and planned to visit a shooting range for practice. I noticed some advertisements for the Downtown Ammunation, so I decided to check it out. Upon entry, I was greeted by Kimberly, the owner and - at that moment - the clerk that was on duty. I asked if I could spend ten minutes inside the firing range for practice, to which I received a positive response. Since I forgot to bring my own weapon, I purchased one of the cheaper weapons available ( a TEC-9 ), along with 9 mags containing 50 bullets for the weapon, each. I also asked if the store had any spare earmuffs and goggles, since I did not want to damage my hearing or vision from the practice. I was told there was a set of safety equipment in the firing range, so I strolled right in and started my training session. Out of habit, I did not pick up my receipt. However, I did pick up the warranty for the machine pistol, since I plan to return at a future date for more practice.

I decided to take it easy and use the TEC-9 in semi-automatic mode, taking rare but accurate shots at the targets as they appeared. A few minutes in, I heard some muffled gunfire ( I was wearing my earmuffs ), likely from the shop's entrance. The shots sounded like the ones fired from the gun I was using, but they were not in short bursts - it sounded like the person firing it refused to let go of the trigger. Then, there was silence for a few seconds, a couple more shots of the same kind, then, complete silence. Then, I could faintly hear the panicked voice of a woman talking, on the verge of hyperventilation, I'm assuming on the phone.

About two minutes after that happened, I put the safety on my TEC-9, stashed it safely along with the remaining mags in their original packaging in my backpack, took my goggles and earmuffs off and placed them on the table at the firing range, then headed for the entrance. At the entrance, I was morbidly greeted by the lifeless corpse of a man, a pool of blood near his body and a trail of blood leading to the shop's entrance. To my bewilderment, Kimberly was in cuffs, with a bleeding wound on her leg. Alongside her were two men of the law: VCPD Sergeant David Brand, alongside FBI Special Agent Aiden Harris, as identified in this ongoing investigation.

My first reaction was to ask "y'all good?", to which I got no response from the sergeant and agent. I followed up and asked what did Kimberly do, to which she told me a guy shot at her, managed to shoot the guy back and that the guy died, all while she was being pulled by Sergeant Brand towards a police interceptor. At this point, Kimberly was struggling to take any steps further due to the leg wound. Kimberly kept asking for medical care, but the Sergeant seemed hellbent on getting her to the police station for an investigation first and foremost. And that's the last I saw of her until I saw the witness advertisement on the newspaper.

To clarify some of the points that were made here:

1. you told me to ask anyone who was in the firing range "witness of the accident" I looked and did not find anyone near to ask him about the accident and if there was someone and I am mistaken why he did not attend the investigation ?
If you really checked the firing range, you probably got scammed when you ordered prescription glasses and got lost on the way inside. I was the only person inside up until I packed up and left the firing range to check the commotion outside. No one else entered. Yourself included.

I did not notice that the woman was bleeding(Kessu did not rp that he was bleeding in front of me up until we reached Washington Beach Police Department, logs are in the spoiler below) up until we reached the police department as we drove in different cars.
Do you people get your glasses from the same shop? Kimberly was clearly bleeding and in distress. I saw you right next to her and the sergeant. Absolute disregard for human life.

And now, my personal thoughts on the situation:

Why would Kimberly, the new owner of a respected firearms vending establishment, attempt to stain the reputation of her shop on the first day of business? I bought a firearm from her just fine and I was treated with the respect a behaved customer deserves. She did not seem deranged or mentally unstable in any way to me. With that being said, I think the only reason a person like Kimberly would take someone else's life is due to fight-or-flight response - she was in clear danger and decided to fight back. When she scrambled to call for emergency services and those services arrived, she was not treated like the victim of an attack, but rather as a criminal. What happened to "innocent until proven guilty"? Sergeant Brand, particularly, seemed in a hurry to lock her up as soon as possible, instead of getting the leg wound that was progressively getting worse treated. Shameful display.

That is all. Peace.

2016 | Most Dedicated Police Officer | Best Collaborating Police Officer

Offline Spadaa

• You will never run !
  • Citizen
« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2022, 21:00:22 pm »
My first reaction was to ask "y'all good?", to which I got no response from the sergeant and agent. I followed up and asked what did Kimberly do, to which she told me a guy shot at her, managed to shoot the guy back and that the guy died, all while she was being pulled by Sergeant Brand towards a police interceptor. At this point, Kimberly was struggling to take any steps further due to the leg wound. Kimberly kept asking for medical care, but the Sergeant seemed hellbent on getting her to the police station for an investigation first and foremost. And that's the last I saw of her until I saw the witness advertisement in the newspaper.
So I have 2 points here
1.sir Hyroshi Seiichi said " Kimberly was struggling to take any steps further due to the leg wound " this means i handle the suspect with a bad or toxic was, as you will see in the material i will put down how i handle with the suspect

2. " Kimberly kept asking for medical care, but the Sergeant seemed hellbent on getting her to the police station for an investigation first ", As you will see all in the material too down there the first time the suspect asked or shows that she injured Clearly and frankly at the front of WBPD when I  reach with the suspect to WBPD and i did not say no or something like that i asked her if she wanna investigation first or no and i get her to the office and i asked her to get rest as you see too and she refused as you see If she really need medical help and she is bleeding hard and tired why she did not take a rest as usual ?

[19:38:27] Kessu says: self-defense

[19:38:30] Sup_: make our own vice city with blackjacks and hookers

[19:38:33] Kessu says: you can ask the man in shooting range

[19:38:34] [LRP]David says: You have to reman silent

[19:38:40] Kessu says: also look at my bleeding leg

[19:38:47] who in shooting range ? [LRP]David

[19:38:47] Kessu says: the guy bought tec and shot at me with it

[19:38:53] [LRP]David says: You have to reman silent sir

[19:38:55] go check Kessu

[19:38:57] Jewelz: Not to mention the victim was black

[19:38:58] Kessu says: what?

[19:39:01] midas: yea

[19:39:01] [LRP]David cuffs kessy

[19:39:03] [LRP]David cuffs kessu

[19:39:04] Jewelz: Disgraceful racism

[19:39:06] Kessu shouts: oi what the f**k!!

[19:39:08] Stalker.: wait that's bad?

[19:39:08] midas: shame

[19:39:15] you surrendered right? Maddy

[19:39:15] Kessu shouts: this cop is abusing me!!

[19:39:16] [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI has reported for police duty.

[19:39:21] yes he did [LRP]David

[19:39:21] Kessu says: He told me I can't speak at all

[19:39:23] [LRP]David says: You have to reman silent sir

[19:39:24] Thomas_MORETTI: An error occurred at CMenu::Select(): the index '4' does not exist. Please contact a developer.

[19:39:25] [LRP]David says: Sir

[19:39:26] Sup_: time for riots over death of klaus

[19:39:26] Jewelz: it's bad when you get arrested for it

[19:39:27] Thomas_MORETTI: damn.

[19:39:28] Kessu says: see??

[19:39:31] Rafael_Johnson has left the server. (Timeout)

[19:39:31] Kessu says: what the f**k is that

[19:39:35] Stalker.: but its good

[19:39:41] Stalker.: when you get shot and killed for it

[19:39:44] Maddy says: Officer David, why is this woman being detained for?

[19:39:45] Kessu says: This cop has rocks for brains

[19:39:48] [EAF]Hype puts the safety on the tec and takes off his earmuffs and goggles

[19:39:50] Maddy says: lady shut up

[19:39:52] [LRP]David says: She killed some body

[19:39:57] Kessu says: IT WAS SELF DEFENSE

[19:39:57] [EAF]Hype puts the muffs and goggles back on the table

[19:39:59] [EAF]Pyro has left the server. (Quit)

[19:40:02] Kessu shouts: you even took the evidence tec!!

[19:40:07] Maddy says: you'll have your chance to defend yourself at court

[19:40:13] Kessu says: what

[19:40:18] [LRP]David says: i get a bag for tec with 200 ammo

[19:40:18] Maddy says: now if you may, we will escort you to the police station

[19:40:22] [LRP]David says: was right there

[19:40:24] [LRP]David points

[19:40:26] Kessu says: so nobody gonna question

[19:40:28] Kessu says: the witness

[19:40:32] Kessu says: in the shooting range??

[19:40:34] Maddy says: no

[19:40:36] Maddy says: i will not

[19:40:36] [VCPD] ARPD Officer [SS]lederhos has reported for police duty.

[19:40:40] Maddy says: you can bring him in to court as well

[19:40:42] [Advertisement] Young 18yo male from Little Haiti was shot and killed last night at an Ed Sheeran concert. Witnesses said they saw cops harrassing him inside, and later chasing him. VCPD have yet to comment. - VCN News, contact [NWM]Klaus

[19:40:46] Stalker. says: damn!

[19:40:48] Kessu says: sounds like hell of a complaint for me

[19:40:50] [EAF]Hype says: y'all good?

[19:40:50] Stalker. says: didn't get enough pizza tips!

[19:40:53] Neutro has logged in.

[19:40:54] Stalker. says: for a 9mm!

[19:40:54] u cuffed ? [LRP]David

[19:41:01] Maddy says: officer david, escort her to the station

[19:41:08] [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : look

[19:41:09] u cuffed ? [LRP]David

[19:41:09] Kessu says: f**king bullshit

[19:41:13] [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : u apply to

[19:41:14] [EAF]Hype says: yo what's she done?

[19:41:15] you did it, ofc Kessu

[19:41:17] [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : VCPD

[19:41:20] Kessu says: some guy shot at me

[19:41:21] ARPD Forums: http://www.arpd.argonathrpg.com

[19:41:22] [LRP]David pulls lady in the car

[19:41:23] Kessu says: I shot back

[19:41:24] [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : go

[19:41:25] Kessu says: he died

[19:41:25] [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : apply

[19:41:28] Sup_ shouts: man I needed!!

[19:41:28] You are entering a Vice Squad Cheetah [PD-038] owned by the VCPD.

[19:41:29] Sup_ shouts: some guns!!

[19:41:30] Sup_ shouts: wait!!

[19:41:31] Kessu says: I ain't even getting medical care

[19:41:37] Sup_ shouts: what the f**k!!

[19:41:37] [LRP]David says: Shut up

[19:41:41] Kessu is still bleeding from the leg

[19:41:46] [VCPD] ARPD Officer [SS]lederhos : what site

[19:41:48] Neutro:

[19:41:49] [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : ARPD Forums: http://www.arpd.argonathrpg.com

[19:41:49] zst has logged in.

[19:41:57] [VCPD] ARPD Officer [SS]lederhos : f**k

[19:42:00] [VCPD] ARPD Officer [SS]lederhos : ok brb

[19:42:06] [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : lets quit

[19:42:07] [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : now

[19:42:11] [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : I'll tell everything

[19:42:15] [VCPD] ARPD Officer [SS]lederhos : on dc?

[19:42:15] [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : in discord

[19:42:17] [VCPD] VCPD Officer Thomas_MORETTI : ye

[19:42:17] Neutro: Hi Ajviper

[19:42:19] Thomas_MORETTI has left the server. (Quit)

[19:42:20] [VCPD] ARPD Officer [SS]lederhos : ok let's go

[19:42:20] [SS]lederhos has left the server. (Quit)

[19:42:30] AJVIPER: hi neutro

[19:43:01] [LRP]David open the door for lady

[19:43:03] Kessu cant walk

[19:43:08] [LRP]David pulls hear with me

[19:43:08] Kessu points at the bleeding leg

[19:43:12] her* [LRP]David

[19:43:17] The evidence has been successfully confiscated.

[19:43:17] You will receive a bonus if you confiscate any illegal contraband.

[19:43:25] [LRP]David says: So you wanna investigation ?

[19:43:26] zst has left the server. (Quit)

[19:43:28] Kessu is still bleeding and being refused medical care

[19:43:30] Kessu shouts: duh!!

[19:43:32] Kessu shouts: of course!!

[19:43:34] midas: dani skin 41 time

[19:43:35] Kessu shouts: you f**king moron!!

[19:43:36] [LRP]David says: Cool

[19:43:39] midas: hehe

[19:43:40] [LRP]David keeps walking

[19:43:44] Kessu says: now get me medical care

[19:43:52] Neutro: what are you doing here xD

[19:43:53] [LRP]David says: which officer ?

[19:43:55] [LRP]David says: which office*

[19:44:01] Maddy says: whichever

[19:44:01] [LRP]David look at maddy

[19:44:07] Nylez has logged in.

[19:44:11] [TAC]Marco status is set to: Active.

[19:44:13] Maddy looks at her leg

[19:44:14] Stalker.: wtf when did kessu become wanted

[19:44:14] [LRP]David says: have a sit mam'm

[19:44:17] [VCPD] ARPD Officer Edin_Kovacic has resigned from police duty.

[19:44:19] Kessu says: no

[19:44:19] Maddy says: can we get a medic for her?
[19:44:22] Nylez: ah shit

[19:44:23] [NWM]Klaus: F

[19:44:23] [VCPD] VCPD Sergeant [LRP]David : you will handle this ?

[19:44:24] Nylez: here we go again

[19:44:24] Kessu says: get me medical aid

[19:44:25] [VCPD] VCPD Captain Nylez has reported for police duty.

[19:44:28] Sup_: corruption at its peak

[19:44:31] [EAF]Silent has logged in.

[19:44:32] Sup_: tonite

[19:44:36] Maddy says: you dont want to sit?

[19:44:38] [VCPD] VCPD Captain Nylez requires urgent backup against suspect Kessu at Washington Beach

[19:44:39] Maddy says: thats fine by me

[19:44:41] Maddy says: keep standing

[19:44:43] [NWM]Klaus: Kessu crime is homicide

[19:44:44] [VCPD] FBI Special Agent Maddy : suspect under arrest

[19:44:44] [NWM]Klaus: lmao

[19:44:50] [VCPD] VCPD Captain Nylez : Got it

[19:44:50] Stalker.: understandable

[19:44:51] [VCPD] VCPD Sergeant [LRP]David : we investgate this cap

[19:44:51] Kessu: my crime is being innocent

[19:44:53] Jewelz: I think he nailed

[19:44:54] [EAF]DaniGold: kessu is your homie?

[19:44:55] Kessu: and cops being rarted

[19:44:56] Jewelz: some ICO guy

[19:45:00] [EAF]Alarba: surrender and ask for investigation

[19:45:00] [NWM]Klaus: homicide is auto sus

[19:45:04] [VCPD] FBI Agent [TAC]Marco has resigned from police duty.

[19:45:05] [LRP]David says: Maddy if you wanna help call me

[19:45:05] [VCPD] FBI Agent [TAC]Marco has reported for police duty.

[19:45:09] Maddy says: sure

[19:45:10] [LRP]David says: going to patrol

[19:45:10] [ICO]LjupchoGrkov: i want my guns back from Kessu!!!!

[19:45:11] Stalker.: oh right you RP a woman, never ends well

[19:45:14] Admin Nylez says: Keep rp in rp thank you

[19:45:17] [VCPD] FBI Special Agent Maddy : we need a medic here

[19:45:21] [ICO]buheto: me too

[19:45:23] [EAF]Alarba: kessu already ripping customers off?

[19:45:23] [VCPD] FBI Special Agent Maddy : this womans bleeding from her leg

[19:45:27] Sup_: damn

[19:45:29] Sup_: a maccie died

[19:45:30] [LRP]David: how to call medics

[19:45:30] Sup_: F

[19:45:31] midas: yes

[19:45:34] Nylez:

[19:45:35] midas: kessu wanted for fraud

[19:45:37] [EAF]DaniGold: tf is maccie

[19:45:39] [VCPD] VCPD Captain Nylez : David

[19:45:42] [VCPD] VCPD Sergeant [LRP]David : Yes ?

[19:45:43] [EAF]DaniGold: mcdonalds?

[19:45:44] [VCPD] VCPD Captain Nylez : /use /er

[19:45:45] bossbaby122: me need to get her a first aid

[19:45:45] Kessu: fraud?

[19:45:46] Kessu: lol

[19:45:48] Usage: /er [message]

[19:45:49] Stalker.: are you retard

[19:45:51] [VCPD] VCPD Sergeant [LRP]David : test

[19:45:53] [Emergency Radio] Dispatch: 911 call received from Maddy. Call traced to Washington Beach.

[19:45:53] [Emergency Radio] Dispatch: need a medic at WBPD

[19:45:55] Usage: /use [item]

[19:45:56] Paramedic Edin_Kovacic has offered you first aid. Type /accept to accept the offer or /reject to reject it.

[19:45:57] Invalid item name specified.

[19:45:57] Valid items: cocaine, heroin, weed.

[19:46:01] You do not have enough cash to pay for the service.

[19:46:02] Sup_: I call the ico guys that ye

[19:46:03] [LRP]David says: Hey doc

[19:46:07] Kessu: bossbaby, you can use /me to describe your actions in roleplay

[19:46:08] [LRP]David says: We need help here

[19:46:08] Edin_Kovacic says: hey

[19:46:10] [VCPD] FBI Agent [TAC]Marco has resigned from police duty.

[19:46:11] [VCPD] FBI Agent [TAC]Marco has reported for police duty.

[19:46:12] Nylez knocks on the imaginary door

[19:46:13] [LRP]David says: can u follow me ?

[19:46:14] [VCPD] FBI Special Agent Maddy : Medical help required for a lady at Washington Beach's Police Department

[19:46:17] AJVIPER: neutro where are you ?

[19:46:17] Edin_Kovacic says: sure

[19:46:21] Kessu: like /me gives first aid

[19:46:23] Maddy says: Captain

[19:46:31] Nylez says: What happened to this lady?

[19:46:33] midas: aigh ima head off

[19:46:34] midas has left the server. (Quit)
+ Attachments and other options

[19:46:36] Sup_: cya midas

[19:46:37] Kessu says: I got shot

[19:46:37] [LRP]David knocks on the door

[19:46:38] Maddy says: this womans under arrest for murdering some dude

[19:46:40] Kessu says: with a tec9

[19:46:42] [LRP]David says: Hey cap

[19:46:43] Maddy says: she claims that she got shot

[19:46:45] [Emergency Radio] Dispatch: 911 call received from [EAF]Silent. Call traced to Viceport.

[19:46:45] [Emergency Radio] Dispatch: some guy called buheto tried to kill me with his car

[19:46:48] [LRP]David says: The Doc is here

The suspect did not say anything about that's he need medical care till we reach the WBPD and get into the office she asked frankly to get a medical care sorry I am not a doctor to Oblige her to get medical care and as you all see who got the doctor was me and who requested the doctor was the Agent Maddy .

FREEZE NOW IT IS VCPD !!

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2022, 10:34:54 am »

Office of High Command
Chief of Police
Gabriel "Huntsman" Adams

CONCLUSION OF THE REPORT

After having read the submissions, the evidence provided, and the defense, I believe I am ready to provide a conclusion on the report on Sergeant David Brand.

CLARIFICATIONS

First of all, please let me clarify a few arguments mentioned in this report.

1) Ms/Mrs. Kimberly was wounded in the leg. The Sergeant was hell-bent on getting her to the station first.
I see that what the Sergeant is trying to say here is that he wanted to get the suspect to the police station for safety first. That is correct: investigations are done in one of the departments for safety and documentation reasons. However, police still has the duty of investigating the primary scene of a crime or an alleged crime and collect/review any evidence available on the spot, as well as either: a) interview the witness on the spot or b) summon the witness to the police department for questioning.
2)
The suspect did not say anything about that's he need medical care till we reach the WBPD and get into the office she asked frankly to get a medical care sorry I am not a doctor to Oblige her to get medical care and as you all see who got the doctor was me and who requested the doctor was the Agent Maddy .
Partially correct. If a medical service employee is available, one should be called to provide aid. HOWEVER, the officer must also take immediate action to provide first aid and stop the bleeding, as knowing first aid is within the responsibilities of every police officer, even more so a person of such rank. Afterwards, if no EMS is available, the person can be taken to the Ocean Beach Hospital for ER treatment. The suspect (now to be proven innocent) could have been taken to the hospital, provided care, and the investigation could have happened then.

SIDENOTES/COMMENTS

the Agent asked you once you reach the office and he comes if u need a doctor or not and you said I don't

Proven to be false.
The Captain had asked you if there is any witness right?
As the first responding officer on scene (and the only high ranking officer available at the time prior to Cpt.Nylez's shift) it is your duty to secure any evidence or witnesses on scene.
I did not find anything and if there was a witness as you said why he did not attend your investigation
It is again your duty to secure or call any available witnesses if they have investigation critical information.
2. You can't talk as i said while you are cuffed if you surrender and wanna investigation you should not talk while getting arrested you can ask for an investigation and a lawyer too in the PD not to still talk and shout at the cops they come to you to help and keep your safety
Gross incompetence. Suspects have the right to remain silent, not have to remain silent.
If the suspect surrenders immediately and does not take effort to evade, self-defense is something that we investigate and drop charges for. This is per the new Law Enforcement Ordinance. Previously, murder used to be an automatically guilty verdict regardless of the circumstances. This was done based on the common practice in all ARPD departments. However, with the new Law Enforcement Ordinance, we must investigate self-defense if suspect took no effort to resist or evade.
It does not matter how they have injured their leg. You must take all action necessary to protect the health and life of a citizen. For this reason, I consider this statement alone gross incompetence.

Furthermore, while I lack the competence to judge the actions of Special Agent Maddy on scene, I must remark that their comment on Captain Williams and their alleged possible infatuation with the complainant is not only extremely unprofessional and inappropriate, but also slander. I hope that FBI Command takes it into account and we reserve the right to defend the honor of our Captain in the court of law if deemed necessary.

CONCLUSIONS

All in all, the way I can summarise this situation mostly is that of gross incompetence. The situation was handled very unprofessionally.
I must remark that I find no misconduct of criminal nature in the Sergeant's actions as they were not driven but any criminal intent, but rather lack of competence and judgement. They failed to uphold the standard that is required of a Sergeant of the Police Department severely.

While I think that a lot of what the Sergeant has done were honest mistakes, I must remark that this is not the first time we observe a display of incompetence of this nature, as well as not the first complaint via private channels that we receive of this nature.

For this reason, I must conclude that Sergeant David Brand is not fit to continue their duties as a Police Sergeant, and order that, for the reason of gross-incompetence displayed:

* Sergeant David Brand is demoted to the rank of Senior Officer for the period of 3 months.
         *During these 3 months, David Brand will be re-educated on the Law Enforcement Ordinances and the Constitution of Vice City, as well as police procedures. Once
           that is done, their ability to assume the duties of a Sergeant will be re-evaluated.

I hope that this resolution satisfies all the parties involved.

((Out of Character note: The biggest issue I have with this report is the fact of piss poor rush roleplay displayed by both David and Maddy. Our RP standard should be held to a much higher level and this report was just sad to read in that regard. I would especially expect the FBI, whose primary role is investigatory, to have done this properly but I guess I leave that to Kowalski to judge.))

The above is put into effect immediately.

The report remains open in regards to the actions of Special Agent Maddy and will be closed once FBI Director posts their conclusions, and when the deadline for any appeal is reached. I ask to refrain adding anymore comments in regards to the Sgt. David Brand.

Signed,
Gabriel Adams,
Chief of Police
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline Kowalski.

• Citizen
  • Ad Securos Imperium
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2022, 13:34:51 pm »

Greetings.

The FBI Internal Affairs Division wishes to thank the complainant for bringing a potential occurrence of misconduct to our attention. The Internal Affairs Division takes these reports very seriously.

FBI Internal Affairs reports that it has reached a conclusion in regard to the report made against Special Agent Aiden Harris.

Judging by the evidence, the Internal Affairs findings are as follows:

• Special Agent Aiden Harris did not conduct an immediate investigation in the field. This does not appear to be a breach of protocol or the law. The field can be dangerous and it is for the safety of yourself and the Agent that investigations are conducted at a police station or FBI Headquarters.
  • Special Agent Aiden Harris informed you that you will have the right to defend yourself in court. While Internal Affairs acknowledges your interpretation of this at the time, this information is factually correct. Any escalations, and you would be able to defend yourself in a court of law, as is your legal right. This is consistent with the right to remain innocent until proven guilty in a court of law for indictable offences as per the Constitution.
  • Special Agent Aiden Harris has called for a medic. It is evident that medical aid could certainly be called faster, though this appears to be an issue on the state police side of things, which has been handled by Chief of Police Gabriel Adams.

We do not find the evidence conclusive enough to determine that the Special Agent willfully or deliberately neglected to provide or request medical aid, and the Special Agent's testimony in regards to having not noticed the bleeding due to driving in different vehicles, is plausible.

As per the Constitution, every citizen has the right to remain innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Given that this accusation is of a criminal nature, the evidence provided by Ms. Lee and the witness testimony provided by Hyroshi Seiichi are circumstantial and do not conclusively prove criminal misconduct.

(OOC: It would also be unfair to judge Maddy for this if he never saw the bleeding prompts in roleplay.)
  • Special Agent Aiden Harris has made a comment telling you to "keep standing". Given the context, it is apparent that it was a response to you not wishing to sit down, despite your injury. This is unfortunately not an act the Internal Affairs believes is against FBI procedures or the law.
  • Special Agent Aiden Harris has sought to interview any potential witnesses you have named, as you have stated and is observed in the evidence.

Ultimately, our findings simply show that while the situation could potentially be handled better, we do not see anything unlawful or against FBI protocol from Special Agent Aiden Harris in the evidence provided.

We are saddened by the responses and wish to indicate that there is a lack of conclusive evidence to prove your accusations are indeed true. We are not implying that anyone involved is lying, however, it is per the Constitution that any individual is innocent until proven guilty and the Internal Affairs remains consistent with this right in respect to the handling of misconduct complaints against FBI personnel.

VERDICT: Special Agent Aiden Harris will not be issued any disciplinary action as none of the evidence proves beyond reasonable doubt that any laws or protocols have been breached. The Special Agent will be consulted and instructed on more efficient handling of situations in the future to uphold quality standards of service in the FBI.

If you are unsatisfied with this complaint and believe you have evidence that would be legally admissible and conclusively proves your allegations, we urge you to file an appeal in the courts.

Regards,

Director Kowalski

Offline Klaus

• Citizen
  • VC:MP: [NWM]Klaus
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2022, 19:30:48 pm »
"FBI Director – I’m in charge here" explains Kowalski.

Sir Klaus takes a drag on his cigarette and looks at Kowalski. "Not anymore" corrects Sir Klaus.

Greetings.

Due to recent events coming to light in Washington DC, Chief of Staff Sir Klaus has been called in to re-evaluate this case. The Bureau would like to avoid further PR backlash after the recent court case involving FBI Director Kowalaski. The FBI Director was placed on close assessment by his superiors, in which he was to be watched closely to determine he was capable of his role. Upon hearing of his recent judgement of this case, we find this to be unsatisfactory. We are therefore overruling this judgement.

Special Agent Aiden Harris did not conduct an immediate investigation in the field. This does not appear to be a breach of protocol or the law. The field can be dangerous and it is for the safety of yourself and the Agent that investigations are conducted at a police station or FBI Headquarters.
We find that Special Agent Aiden Harris's reasoning for not conducting any kind of investigation of the crime scene an oversight on his behalf. It is mentioned in the FBI Procedures and Regulations that "The Federal Bureau of Investigation's priorities are investigative duties at all times.". The FBI takes great pride in our work, and investigating will always remain an absolute priority when involved in any situation. Special Agent Aiden Harris showed no sign of wanting to investigate the crime scene, instead actively refusing to speak to witnesses. Although this is not a crime by law, this is not acceptable behaviour of an experienced Special Agent and we expect much better from someone his his position.

If Special Agent Aiden Harris felt in danger, he could have asked VCPD Officers on scene to secure the area while he conducts the investigation. We do not accept the reasoning of previous crimes being committed in the area enough of a reason to presume that the area was in fact dangerous at that exact time. It is made clear by statements of those at the scene, that Ms Lee was badly injured. Although we agree that it would be safer to conduct an interrogation at the police department, getting medical aid to any critically injured people should have been the priority.

Special Agent Aiden Harris informed you that you will have the right to defend yourself in court. While Internal Affairs acknowledges your interpretation of this at the time, this information is factually correct. Any escalations, and you would be able to defend yourself in a court of law, as is your legal right. This is consistent with the right to remain innocent until proven guilty in a court of law for indictable offences as per the Constitution.
All civilians have the right to defend themselves in court, however contary to the FBI Director, the Bureau would like to avoid court cases where possible. We are truly bewildered to why Special Agent Aiden Harris would even mention opening court cases before actively investigating initially. This particular situation should never escalate to unwarranted court cases, which would make unnecessary costs to the FBI. You should not refuse to talk to witnesses unless taken to court because that gives the wrong implication that they will not be getting an investigation.

Special Agent Aiden Harris has called for a medic. It is evident that medical aid could certainly be called faster, though this appears to be an issue on the state police side of things, which has been handled by Chief of Police Gabriel Adams.
The collected evidence including all statements of those involved clearly show Special Agent Aiden Harris giving orders to the VCPD. Thus the responsibility is his, as he chose to take charge of the scene. Although this doesn't mean the VCPD Officer is not in the wrong, it does not completely wash any responsibility from Special Agent Aiden Harris. We therefore accept that it was negligent for Special Agent Aiden Harris to not ensure medical assistance was given where needed.

We do not find the evidence conclusive enough to determine that the Special Agent willfully or deliberately neglected to provide or request medical aid, and the Special Agent's testimony in regards to having not noticed the bleeding due to driving in different vehicles, is plausible.
We do not accept the reasoning of Special Agent Aiden Harris using a different vehicle enough of an excuse not to notice critical injuries on a suspect before being detained in their presence. The collected evidence including all statements of those involved clearly place the Special Agent at the scene of the crime, before the suspect is escorted to the Police Department via vehicle.

As per the Constitution, every citizen has the right to remain innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Given that this accusation is of a criminal nature, the evidence provided by Ms. Lee and the witness testimony provided by Hyroshi Seiichi are circumstantial and do not conclusively prove criminal misconduct.
The collected evidence including all statements of those involved is enough to find it conclusive that the Special Agent was negligent.

Special Agent Aiden Harris has sought to interview any potential witnesses you have named, as you have stated and is observed in the evidence.
Special Agent Aiden Harris initially refused to speak to any witness. On top of that, they instead instructed and explained Ms Lee of her right to open a court case against the FBI. In their statement in this investigation, Special Agent Aiden Harris then demanded that Ms Lee should investigate those witnesses herself, instead. To end, Special Agent Aiden Harris suggested that Hyroshi Seiichi was potentially a criminal, with no reasoning whatsoever. This is unacceptable behaviour.

Ultimately, our findings simply show that while the situation could potentially be handled better, we do not see anything unlawful or against FBI protocol from Special Agent Aiden Harris in the evidence provided.
Adding to what was already mentioned above concerning the negligence, we find that Special Agent Aiden Harris has  breached further protocols on the Etiquette of an Agent. It is mentioned in the FBI Procedures and Regulations that "Agents must always maintain a respectable image." In this case, the Special Agent has failed this, with oversights and negligence that has caused further bad PR for the FBI.

We are saddened by the responses and wish to indicate that there is a lack of conclusive evidence to prove your accusations are indeed true. We are not implying that anyone involved is lying, however, it is per the Constitution that any individual is innocent until proven guilty and the Internal Affairs remains consistent with this right in respect to the handling of misconduct complaints against FBI personnel.
We are saddened by the lack of leadership by FBI Director Kowalski, for defending such behaviour from a Special Agent working under him. The evidence collected in this investigation is conclusive enough to highlight negligence by the the Special Agent that cannot be ignored. We will have to take action internally to avoid further problems.

VERDICT: Special Agent Aiden Harris will be demoted to FBI Agent for his breach of FBI protocols and behaviour we find unacceptable for someone in such position. FBI Director Kowalski will be demoted to Special Agent and will be consulted and instructed on more efficient handling of reports in the future to uphold the quality standards of service in the FBI that we expect.

Regards,

Sir Klaus
Chief of Staff

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal