| Date: 19-04-24  Time: 03:01 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Khm
[August 08, 2023, 21:42:27 pm]

VCPD | Hall of Fame by Huntsman
[July 21, 2023, 00:25:01 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 152
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Air Div's closure and my farewell  (Read 3999 times)

Offline Leon Arallian

• Citizen
Air Div's closure and my farewell
« on: July 08, 2015, 20:51:38 pm »

A new generation

Hi all,

The SAPD is currently reshaping itself into another new generation, with a fresh leaf, experienced and starting officers making up the new image as well as the new command members that made this all possible.
For most of you, this is not news, but for all of you it certainly is; The new SAPD features a system for qualifications which is due to take shape pretty soon.

With this announcement however, I will announce that the Air Division is officially closing, and I resign from my positions along.
Additionally, the new Air Support Unit will officially take the place of the division, allowing for all SAPD members to keep the ability to prove their aerial skills to the whole of SAPD.

The Air Support Unit continues the legacy that the Air Division has created, Offering the ability for officers to qualify to the role of being the guardians above for the wardens below.
This role will continue as one of the key dependencies of the SAPD, as members will have to remain vigilant within the air to keep watch of any suspects and their locations.

Thanks to all the members for their work and dedication, and special thanks to the command members for making it all possible!
Personally, I say good luck to the new unit and the new(or old!) members that will form the new SAPD!

Regards,
Leon Arallian.
Former SAPD Sergeant, (ARPD) Air Division Group Captain and Heavy Air Supervisor.

Explaining my resignation, It has been something that's on my mind for a long time, even before our new changes and rebooted once the division was announced to close. The division was what brought me back into the SAPD, and as it's leader, I take my honorable departure with it.
The new department made a fresh start, and with that the team must stand ready for the new responsibilities that come along. For me; I have proven myself to be powerful enough, but I still feel that it's better for all of us to take our own paths.
We have seen all of humanity's sides appear recently, ranging from the good to the bad, and eventually the ugly considering the drama that we had to experience constantly. Overall I'm glad we were always able to smile after a tough battle.
 I do agree this is hard to swallow for everyone, and for me as well. But overall I think this is a better choice given my responsibilities, as well as that the SAPD needs fresh and bright people to lead it into its new form.
The department is growing stronger in quality after the cut in quantity, and to support that I wish the best of luck to the remaining and/or new command members that made this a possibility.

I want to thank every single SAPD officer, freecop, Airdiv member, past, current and new command members, and again; everyone for the great times, events and things we've been through.
Special shout-outs go to caion, Andrew_Banks and Darxez for their great work for the Air Division and the SAPD in general. The command members old and new who are irreplacable for their great work in leading the SAPD to what it is.
Honorary mention goes to [R*]CBFASI for making it all possible for the ARPD and the Air Division, and it has been great serving under him and under Plam Knight as well; who I wish to congratulate for breaking the mold and making the SAPD a complete new experience for everyone.
My recommendation for everyone is to keep on reaching out for your goals, and not to give up unless you have tried and assured you can't.

Fare well!
Trapped in an eternal crossroads, following one road, but called forth to the others... Yet only one body exists.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal